★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest klaudcl

Well I hope BIGBANG's new album will be somewhat of their first album is like. I really like their hardcore hip-hop sound and i support their decision on making a brand-new sound for the group i just wish it isn't too pop-ish or k-pop and i don't want anything autotune. I watch the BBTV clip and i heard some autotune in the music, i just hope their voices aren't autotune. I'm really tired of hearing the autotune movement that YGE is doing, mostly TEDDY, not that i don't like teddy; cuz lately he's music is autotune way too much. I'd prefer GD and TOP to be working with kush instead of teddy to make music for their new album, GD and TOP are actually better song writer and composer than teddy i think.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^ i would love to hear some heavy hiphop songs from them again, but i really doubt their next album would be like the first so i hope we get at least a few songs. I think part of them maturing as artists is their music evolving, i just hope we get a wide variety of songs because i can see a lot of people having different expectations from them and it's really going to be hard to please everybody.

as for the producer, im good with GD overseeing everything, but im hoping that he's not only working with Teddy. I still feel that Teddy needs to lay low a bit, he's done too much the past 2 years. I prefer other producers like Kush, Choice, Perry, even TOP get their hands on producing some songs too. or work with each other in a song because i noticed that most of their collabs are the ones that end up as really great songs. Among them, i want another GD + Choice37 collab. been loving choice's work since GD's HB album.

Guest monkeyhero

I agree with you toozdae I was hoping for less electro. I kinda was expecting alot less since G Dragon did the interview making his complaints on today's music. But i guess peer pressure is killer. Also I thought that Teddy wasnt producing this one? What happened there? And I also agre with Teddy laying low. Kush and Choice 37 if they were helping with production on this album it would be pretty dope. I think Teddy is just burned out creatively. Not dissing just think he needs a break. You can only do so much until you feel a bit burned.

Guest ky.vip

im fine with teddy, and yeah i doubt that bigbgang's new album is gonna be hardcore hiphop but theres def GD and TOP rapping :D

and i still dun understand what's autotune?

Guest propera898

aww hearing this i cant wait for the final result!!! i love the part of *just another boy*

and i love the beat !!! i really dont think the album or main songs are going to be WIth auto tune .. still i have to say hearing this little cut didnt bother me at all the autotune!

omg! i hope we can get more news , videos or whatever about their comeback!

Guest propera898

^ i agree...

what's autotune? can someone gimme an example of an autotune song from bigbang?

here t goes !

whats auto tune?

is a software program created in 1997 as a means of audio processing. When a singer's voice is filtered through Auto-Tune, the pitch is tweaked depending on what tone is pre-programmed into the software. The resulta robotic-sounding effect in the voice.

it can Pitch up and correct your voice. also theres a tool called the vocoder (a hybrid of "voice" and "encoder"). The vocoder turns the human voice into synthesized tones that can be further manipulated via keyboards or other instruments.

theres many song as almost all artiist use it this days ..aaawww bigbang song with autotunes tsk tsk ,,, they started to use autune for some of their Jsongs but all their koreans dont have.

i belive Hands up and Somebody to luv have and otherr but cant remenber the names but i have to say when they sang this songs live they sounded so awesome and powerful.

i love Hands up the most when its singing live!!!

Guest klaudcl

well the reason i want them to have more hip-hop sound is cause i think they enjoy dancing to hip-hop music more than their more-pop-like music. I noticed on their live performances of their earlier songs they all danced so well even TOP, they look together in their choreography, but in their recent performance their dance is quite awkward, especially TOP, he looks awkward dancing pop, it's just not his nor their style. But i'm just gonna be happy with whatever songs they'll release, cause i miss bigbang so much.

I'm loving the "tease" but I kinda hope its not their title track because I don't want them performing it live with the bit of auto tune I heard. I doubt it is. I agree with almost everyone when I say I was expecting NO auto tune from what GD said. I wonder what does he classify as "electropop" :unsure: And I'm sorry to all the Teddy lovers but I cringed when I saw him in the studio working with GD.....sigh. I just gotta keep a positive mind.

How jealous do you get over your bias?

:phew: I don't even "ship" GD with anyone *well maybe once HeeDragon* but not anymore because I just don't want to think about him and another girl unless its ME :D

GD and TOP on 2NE1tv :wub: Just being able to see them was exciting! and also a teaser for a possible song on their new album. I already know I will love it because I really like "crazy dog" and it seems to be that type of song. I think this album will have so much variety and that's exactly what I want. I was surprised by the auto tune but It wasn't to the point where I wanted to pull my hair out or anything. I bet when its released it will be AWESOME and turn out to be one of VIPs favorite tracks. GD dancing to Minjis part in Can't nobody is hilarious!! :lol: its so over exaggerated but so cute the way he does it. And he was showing off his hot legs :wub: . TOPs smile is contagious and I already LOVE LOVE LOVE his rap part!! Ahh I can't wait. Anticipation is defiantly starting to build up!!

Guest toozdae08

^

I've had my share of problems with Teddy but I don't get the hate, he's produced amazing music for BB. I loved GD's The Leaders. He helped produced Hallelujah, Sparkling, Always, Remember, Sunset Glow, Oh.Ah.Oh and Lady and the song T.O.P just did for 19. Plus Kush is there and I've never disliked a Teddy/Kush collabo.

In fact, I'm loving the fact that Kush is there because Kush helped with GD's She's Gone, with YB's LOAM, with 2NE1's whole 1st mini (all colabs with Teddy) and Clap Your Hands and It Hurts from their most recent album and he did A Good Man with TOP for Stand Up and a whole bunch of songs on the Remember album including Foolish Love. All I need to see Choice and Perry and I'm satisfied, and maybe some of the new producers too.

Guest peppermintsugar

It's a tough call. TOP doesn't really (ever) get rumored with women, but I can't lie that picture of him kissing Hyori Lee that still floats around the internet makes me cringe, especially since he looks so damn smokin' hot during that. Uhg.

At the end of the day, I'd like him to be happy, though. If that means with a woman that isn't me (which is more than likely will LOL), then do be it.

but I have to approve 8D

Guest peppermintsugar

Man, that song is already my jam and it's not even out yet, I don't see how anyone can not bob their head to it like TOP was hahahaha.

That said, that profile cap of him up there -- beautiful. I don't even understand how a man can be so flawless lol.

Guest wanderlove

I, too, am not fond of auto tune but are we sure that this songs/or beats are going o be included in the album? Because didn't they say that they are choosing songs from 18 tracks? maybe they're just recording them all just to be sure and then pick songs from them..

But.. auto tune songs or not , I just want them back.. release new album.. new performances.. and new music videos.. !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

CAn we just be happy that they are working on the album? :D Its too early to judge anything, please wait for and believe in them :)

gd-supporters.com's gifts to G-Dragon for his 23rd Birthday

bbhgdbday01101005.jpg

bbhgdbday02101005z.jpg

bbhgdbday03101005.jpg

bbhgdbday04101005.jpg

bbhgdbday05101005.jpg

bbhgdbday06101005.jpg

bbhgdbday07101005.jpg

bbhgdbday08101005.jpg

bbhgdbday09101005.jpg

gd-supporters.com

thanks to 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

When I saw the bangle, I was like "omonaaaa" *jaw dropped*

Guest ky.vip

is  a software program created in 1997 as a means of audio processing. When a singer's voice is filtered through Auto-Tune, the pitch is tweaked depending on what tone is pre-programmed into the software. The resulta robotic-sounding effect in the voice.

it can Pitch up and correct your voice. also theres  a tool called the vocoder (a hybrid of "voice" and "encoder"). The vocoder turns the human voice into synthesized tones that can be further manipulated via keyboards or other instruments.

theres many song as almost all artiist use it this days ..aaawww bigbang song with autotunes tsk tsk ,,, they started to use autune for some of their Jsongs but all their koreans dont have.

i belive Hands up and Somebody to luv have and otherr but cant remenber the names but i have to say when they sang this songs live they sounded so awesome and powerful.

i love Hands up the most when its singing live!!!

OH I SEE!!! haha thank you for the thorough explanation!! :) i see now, so i noticied 2ne1's new albums are mostly autotuned too like "can't nobody" and "Clap Your Hands" i dont think they autotuned Bom's voice though for those songs and i love Hands Up too live

Guest Michala01

i'm fine with autotune too (if they are done moderately), but what i'm afraid of are the reactions of those (argh) antis. because of gdragon's statement about getting rid of this electropop kind of music, if the songs in the album do have much autotune, i'm afraid antis may just attack gdragon. hmm, you get what i mean? but then again, i do have a feeling that there won't be much autotune, if not gdragon would not confidently make such a statement. (:

i'm just going to enjoy whatever they present, because i know i will.

Antis are going to attack GD whether we like it or not. We know he has a lot of antis even if Big Bang doesn't. I'm already prepared for it I just wish that people within their own fandom would save their criticisms after they've heard the songs with an open mind and not let autotune blind them from what could be a great album. 

I guess there are those worried that an album like that can't do well. Look at 'Heartbreaker' though. I think it's an AMAZING pop album but it's full of autotune. I love it to bits and it was one of the most successful releases last year. 

Guest Michala01

It's a tough call. TOP doesn't really (ever) get rumored with women, but I can't lie that picture of him kissing Hyori Lee that still floats around the internet makes me cringe, especially since he looks so damn smokin' hot during that. Uhg.

At the end of the day, I'd like him to be happy, though. If that means with a woman that isn't me (which is more than likely will LOL), then do be it.

but I have to approve 8D

TOP is my second bias in BB and omg that picture gets to me too. I just can't deal with it lol tongue.gif

Yea same I want them both to be happy. Love inspires good music right? I shall look at it from that positive aspect biggrin.gif

Guest omgshinshin

CAn we just be happy that they are working on the album? :D

Its too early to judge anything, please wait for and believe in them :)

Can we just print this statement out and pin it on top of our beds?

The next thing we know, people will start looking for songs to accuse GD of plagiarism for these few seconds of a preview of a song that isn't even sure if it will see the lights of any album case. Their generosity of a preview of their daily life producing music is met by fans who are unsatisfied and antis who are overjoyed with new hate-inducing material. Oh do carry on.

But to be honest, I find that we care about what type of music they will release next a great thing. Because that means they have succeeded with making us care about their music and not of other superficial whatnots.

:D

I personally like the beat.

And while I dislike super autotuned songs, it is a mater of using the 'tool' to beautify your 'craft'. To enhance it and not create with it. YG actually was the "first" in bringing this autotune thing in the spotlight and people liked it then but now that everybody in kpop "discovered" it, it has started to annoy people.

And because of people's negative feelings about autotune, they tend to automatically dislike these autotuned songs without first weighing its artistic value. And new people who haven't heard of autotune before, when seeing comments like, "OMG AUTOTUNE, I HATE THIS SONG, WHY GD WHY???!!!!" Even though they think the song is good and finds the autotune impressive, they'll somehow bend to society's opinions and "hate" autotune themselves.

It's a little psychology and sociology, people.

:(

Archived