★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

mrskwonjiyong: I dont know why I could access DCGD at that time... It was like magic LOLLL I wasnt able to access that site the whole day and suddenly it worked :P Now its down again <_<

3e96f91d7727a03ddbb4bd37.jpg

2941c813de7af14ec83d6d33.jpg

cc60d83707a94704ac4b5f2b.jpg

cc60d83707d34704ac4b5f3d.jpg

e3e54e4e3fe6d06408f7ef31.jpg

f8ce4a32f7eab89aa2cc2b3c.jpg

- - -

3c3c42127069d90d21a4e93.jpg

b7c6203bdb45edab55e7233.jpg

4652d0477c01475472f05d3.jpg

C: bestiz // BIG_wow @ baidu

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

With only a CF update from the boys and Im already going crazy like this, I dont know if I can handle the excitement when they officially come back. Imagine seeing them everywhere everyday :w00t:

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

:w00t:

Sorry for being childish :lol:

To facilitate some Discussion up in here, maybe we can all do a short introduction of ourselves and say how we came to know Big Bang, why we like them so much, and what we can anticipate from their imminent comeback.

Hi, I'm Jen from the Philippines. I liked BB when I heard 'Dirty Cash' and this was around 2007, I think. I've been following their career since then but I didn't really become a hardcore VIP until this year. I like them because they're different from the usual kpop group, and heck, who can deny or doesn't fall for their swagger?! And when they come out with solos, it's not some half baked mini album--I've loved everything from Daesung's Cotton Candy to Taeyang's SOLAR album. =)

I cannot wait for their comeback. YG better hurry up because I think I'm gonna die from all the waiting. =)

Guest juang_bb

With only a CF update from the boys and Im already going crazy like this, I dont know if I can handle the excitement when they officially come back. Imagine seeing them everywhere everyday :w00t:

IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

:w00t:

Sorry for being childish :lol:

i totally understand!!! LMAO!!:D

i think that CF just totally made my day. cant get over how adorable all of the boys are! :wub:

^^^ oh, and hi Jen. welcome! see you around :)

w00t.gif < My reaction to waking up to news of a Big Bang CF :wub: I just watched it and seriously GD is killing me with is cuteness!! He just gets hotter each time I see him and I can't believe I ever doubted his hair. ITS LOOKS AMAZING!!! fits him perfectly (I better enjoy it before he changes it). All the guys look so fresh and handsome definitely giving off a smexy feel. Seungri broke the mirror with his good looks. and lol at him smoothing his side burns *old reference to his trainee days* :lol: TOPs eyes so cute when he was looking at the smurfs and proposing *swoon*. Taeyang working out and Dae dancing around I loved it all. Gah I needed this. miss them so much tears.gif

Guest MidnightByul

Wah~ You guys made it! Niceeeee..

Okay, intro?

Hi^^ I'm Megan or May. 19 yrs of age. Been a fan of BB since late '08. Fav. member? Don't have one because, I love them all equally. I will go bonkers when they comeback, like no joke whatsoever. XD

OMG, I was so happy seeing a new CF from the lovely boys!!! They are so cute and have gotten so much more handsome, our maknae Seung Ri is so grown up. lol I love Dae Sung's CF parts because he's so dorky and funny. Seung Ri breaking the mirror. lol I miss Big Bang and can't wait until they make their comeback in Korea. ♥

Guest toozdae08

I'm Nelly, I'm 20 and been a fan of BB since 2009 (through 2NE1) but only became a VIP in 2010, so I'm really late to the game. But I love the boys to death.

I'm still learning a lot about BB so I'm very happy and excited for this FFA thread.

Guest ky.vip

First of all, aww man...I was hoping TOP doesn't smoke...hope he quit/quitted... :]

Okie, I'm KY from United States.

I study design. I'm 19 yrs old now ....

I've started to love Big Bang's music in the summer of 2010. The first connection / media I had was in a karaoke lounge with my friends. And one of them is a bigbang super fan so she picked Haru Haru. I watched the MV and first thing I noticed was that they were korean! :) and then I was like who's that guy in the white vest with short hair...realizing it was T.O.P and so I'm also a super fan of Tempo now ;)

My most fav BB song is Haru Haru

My most fav T.O.P song is "Act Like Nothing Happened"...

My most fav BB Concert is Big Show 2009

My most fav T.O.P drama is I Am Sam :]

and i was dazzle by Haru 2010, I really wanna visit S.Korea now

BIG BANG /// KY /// IS V.I.P!

Guest shinhdeplol

a0063312_4ca8b98e2e3c0.jpg

C: 노란색 @ bestiz

^ Look at Seungri's expression :lol:

tumblrl9q3c4gs8r1qa76bo.gif

tumblrl9q3bibcgt1qa76bo.gif

tumblr_l9q129vAJ71qbw66qo1_250.gif

C: fcukyeahgdvi @ tumblr

tumblrl9qhkokvdm1qdhsnj.gif

tumblrl9qhhrwdjk1qdhsnj.gif

tumblrl9qhjn5wxl1qdhsnj.gif

tumblrl9qhb0re1v1qdhsnj.jpg

C: untilwhenevervip @ tumblr

f5a1deda78d096ae38012f1.jpg

b0a0d98afe9098f40e24441.jpg

c682d4c5a02e595c9c163d1.jpg

ea5cfe632369c9988cb10d1.jpg

C: 权家的 @ baidu

Guest peppermintsugar

Oh my goodness, all of the pictures of TOP from the advert are amazing. How is it even possible for him to look so good? And G-D, sporting my favorite hair style of his -- keep it up, baby!

Some brought up TOP and G-D smoking: I'll be the minority when I say this but I actually like that they smoke. Former smoker myself so it's kind of nice imagining just sitting outside, late at night, having a drink and a smoke together, just looking at the stars or something like that. You'd probably have to be a smoker to understand the feeling but it's really nice and calming. Beautiful, really.

And as for the page topping thing, let's not make a big deal out of it again. It does not matter who posts first on a page. You don't get extra points for doing it, so yeah. No complaints!

Guest peppermintsugar

Yay, introductions are fun!

My name is Ginger, I'm 23, live in Florida. And I've been a V.I.P for about five months. Don't make fun! As you can see my obsession has grown hard and quickly rofl.

I was starting to get into 2NE1 for their fun, catchy music, which naturally caused me to watch Lollipop. Noticed how fine TOP was, and I loved how he and G-D rapped, so I started looking up more and more of their videos. Number One especially stuck out as fun because it has an English version, but naturally it didn't take long before I downloaded their entire discography, started following every move they made, etc etc.

So now I'm just as obsessed as the rest of you longer fans.

My favorite Big Bang song right now is a tie between HANDS UP and So Fresh, So Cool, HAHA.

I only watched IRIS because TOP was in it.

I'm only going to watch 71: Into the Fire because TOP is in it.

I'm literally having a heart attack everyday waiting for Nineteen to get subbed because TOP is in it.

My next phone is going to be the T-Mobile version of the Lollipop because Big Bang promoted it.

I just spent $40 on a Big Bang shirt I definitely DON'T have the money to spend on ROFL.

I make my boyfriend listen to them in the car even though it makes him want to die (not really, but he prefers 2NE1 and stuff more).

My "good Korean things" folder is probably 85% TOP, 10% Lee Taemin, and the rest is everything else.

I love and post on Omonatheydidnt endlessly.

Soooo, yeah. I'm blabbing on, but hello friends! If my bandwidth limit weren't exceeded I would be posting more stuff but yeah, so now I selectively reupload things for you guys! I'll try to ignore my TOP bias.

OH, TO ALSO FACILITATE DISCUSSION! I saw this on the LJ community omona_lounge and I thought it would be fun to do here, so here's the question!

Q: THEY PROMOTED ____________, BUT I WISH THEY PROMOTED ______________.

Basically, sometimes groups promote songs and you think to yourself "OH MY GOSH I WISH THEY WOULD PROMOTE THIS SONG INSTEAD!" So, which song do you wish Big Bang would have promoted?

I have to go with HANDS UP, for sure! Song is ridiculous!

tumblr_l408znfXAy1qbp2qco1_400gif.jpg

Oh, I'm rambling but I just thought it was funny/kind of ironic.

I just started getting into BEAST after watching the new video SOOM, and there was this one guy that stuck out to me as especially attractive, so I looked them all up to find out who he was, and turns out I like Jang Hyunseung, ex-Big Bang member. Go figure, right?

Guest Banana Peel

As a late VIP to the game, I've never witnessed the 5 of the boys on a music show like Inkigayo, MCD, MC, etc. I'd love to be able to see that "live" (as live as it can be) and not via YT vids that are 2 years old. :mellow:

And, I'm crossing my fingers for a November comeback ;)

MEEE TOOO :D It's going to be extra exciting for me as well since I'm a late VIP hehe. Gosh just thinking about staying up all night waiting for their performance to air makes my heart flutter, hahhaha.

It's pretty weird how I became obsessed with big bang over the years. I mean, tbh, I did NOT like Big Bang when I first heard of them. I would hate G-Dragon's name because I guess it just sounded funny to me, and their song didn't appeal to me that much (it was the sunset glow days when I actually listened to their song live). But somehow I fell in love with t.o.p and started watching ALL the BB videos on youtube possible for a week, hahahah. Seriously, I was addicted. Then I started going crazy for big bang. I'm sad I wasn't there to be excited when they debuted! But better late than never! hehe.

I hope november is THE time. If it's not, I think I'm going to cry, haha. But knowing YG, nothing is confirmed. but if they don't comeback before december then they can't participate in the end of the year events! ;_______; those award shows performances are the best! please please please BIG BANG, come back in november and make us fans happy <3

OH, TO ALSO FACILITATE DISCUSSION! I saw this on the LJ community omona_lounge and I thought it would be fun to do here, so here's the question!

Q: THEY PROMOTED ____________, BUT I WISH THEY PROMOTED ______________.

Gosh this is hard! I've sat here and looked through their albums/reviewed the promotions, and if I had to choose, I'd have to say:

They promoted "Oh My Friend," but I wish they promoted "Foolish Love."

but even then, I'm still happy with the "Oh My Friend" promotions. I'd say, rather, that I would have loved "Foolish Love" to be promoted in addition to "OMF." I would have liked to see promotions for "Stay" as well ^_^

@Banana Peel - I know I can't wait for their comeback so I can kill myself staying up all night long and streaming live!! hurray! (yes, I'm dead serious about this :) ) I would have wished they came back by the end of this month, if only so they could be counted for the year end awards, but I guess we'll just have to wait for next year to see them rake in the awards ^_^

Guest Banana Peel

I was really surprised with the sudden release of a CF! yeee, so happy. ^^ Goodness, everyone looks so good omgdnesstopheissoperfect. Random addition with the smurf but cute overall. Big bang sure makes the best cell phone cfs :D everyone of them is so cute and colorful.

I'm wondering if GD's going to DRASTICALLY change his hairstyle by the time their comeback comes. I'm worried, a lot, actually HAHAH. Because I really really love his hair right now and it just feels weird that he's sticking to a same hairstyle for awhile, lol. And as for TOP, I hope he would spike it instead of gelling it back for their comeback. Daesung, I would love it if he got a trim. And I have no problems with seungri and taeyang's hair, hehee. Sometimes I'm just really relieved that TY's hair doesn't grow fast nor does he want to change his hairstyle because I don't have to worry about how he would look for each comeback XD

Guest toozdae08

Q: THEY PROMOTED OH MY FRIEND, BUT I WISH THEY PROMOTED A GOOD MAN from the Stand Up mini

A Good Man was my favorite song off the Stand Up album (more than Haru Haru), in fact it's in my top 5 favorite BB songs.

Solo wise - Taeyang

Q: HE PROMOTED I NEED A GIRL and I'LL BE THERE, BUT I WISH HE PROMOTED SUPERSTAR and CONNECTIONS.

I'm especially butthurt about Superstar not being promoted, that song did pretty well on the digital charts by itself and it was his favorite song. And Connection was a collective love all around.

Guest Michala01

OMG I GO TO SLEEP AND WAKE UP TO THIS? AWESOME!!!!

The CF's are beyond adorable? The smurfs and big bang together is so freaking cute. GD trying to get rid of that little smurf was just lol and Seungri being the vanity smurf lmao. wub.gifwub.gif

Love all the pictures! 

This is a beautiful day already w00t.gif

@Banana Peel

Oh I'm worried too girl. Like actually anxious about it. I'm scared he'll do something really weird lol ph34r.gif

Archived