★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

a00633124ca8a0f541e41.jpg

OMG TOO CUTE :wub:

C: 노란색

59485280.png

- - -

OMG this macro is too funny :lol: I wanna post this here so I crossed out the f word in order not to break the rules ^^

14578363.jpg

C: ohmygoditsbigbang @ tumblr

viewimagesn.jpg

viewgimage.jpg

C: 인생을 즐겁게 @ BBVIPZ

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL Jiyong doesnt like lending others clothes but Seungri wears them a lot behind Jiyong's back :lol:

And yeah, hyung = older brother ^^

Guest ky.vip

OMG u serious??? LOL but jiyong seems so nice i dont think he minds ;P i know TOP borrowed a lot of JiYong's accessories for his Turn It Up MV...

AND I HAVE A FAQ!

Does T.O.P SMOKE??? i know he drinks a lot but does he smoke?? :(

NEW Commercial!!!

I love the pictures! They all look so cute and adorable, not to mention super hot in those clothes! I'm definitely loving it! I can't wait for the longer version of the CF. Hopefully, it will be out soon!

I didn't know that they will release a CF today but i'm super happy and excited!

thanks for all the pictures and for the link!

^this has been brought up before,but it seems nothing changes

please don't purposely topping the page,it's not even fun

i'm saying this not bc i don't appreciate your post,it's simply bc it's annoying and not fun

i have been very patient for really a long time and didn't say anything bc don't want to hurt anyone's feeling

but this has been happening for too long

please let this thread runs naturally

and it's ok if this thread doesn't move to the next page

bc it's understandable since the boys are on hiatus..aigoo

@ncly:

thanks for the Optimus CF..they look cute<3

Guest shinhdeplol

Alla: TOP the page??? Are you kidding me??? My post is in the middle of the page <_< Im a mod now so I see way more posts than you (including the ones set invisible) so tha pages I see are different from what you see. DONT BLAME ME <_<

Totally spoil my excitement atm <_<

a0063312_4ca8a3be383ec.jpg

C: 노란색

1286120284_optimus_gd_conv.jpg.jpg

1286120284_optimus_gd2_conv.jpg.jpg

1286120284_optimus_gd3_conv.jpg.jpg

1286120284_optimus_gd4_conv.jpg.jpg

1286120284_optimus_gd5_conv.jpg.jpg

1286120284_optimus_gd6_conv.jpg.jpg

C: berto

Guest loveYB

i don't understand. what's with the whole argument of topping the page? i don't see what's wrong with topping the page? yes, EVEN IF she may be doing it on purpose (of which i think is not very possible), so what? sorry, but i don't really see what's the whole issue of topping the page (maybe you can enlighten me on that). besides, it's not as if the posts are useless. i've been wanting to say this since day 1, i don't understand why people can get all agitated regarding that.

anws, all i want to say is yay for the subforum and they rock the LG CF as usual!

Guest missARROGANT

【CM】BIGBANG 「LG Optimus One」 CM

【CM】Daesung 「LG Optimus One」 CM

【CM】T.O.P 「LG Optimus One」 CM

【CM】Taeyang 「LG Optimus One」 CM

【CM】G-Dragon 「LG Optimus One」 CM

【CM】Seungri「LG Optimus One」 CM

cr:teambigbang

different versions

OMG OMG the cfs are way too cute..

want longer version

VV you guys can access dcgd?!! I can't access the whole day T.T idk why

AND I HAVE A FAQ!

Does T.O.P SMOKE??? i know he drinks a lot but does he smoke?? :(

TOP himself, nor YG, have ever officially confirmed this, but it's pretty well known that TOP does smoke/has smoked. You can find pics/some vids of him smoking. Same goes for GD.

To facilitate some Discussion up in here, maybe we can all do a short introduction of ourselves and say how we came to know Big Bang, why we like them so much, and what we can anticipate from their imminent comeback.

:waves:

I'm clio (or Michelle) from California, USA, a vip since 2009. Despite my relatively late love for Big Bang, I fell fast and hard for these boys. I actually knew 2NE1 before Big Bang (because I came into kpop during BB's hiatus) and knew them because people kept calling 2NE1 the female "Big Bang." So then I had to find out who this "Big Bang" was. I saw them on 2ne1 TV/YG TV/ BB TV and couldn't get enough of them.

I won't go into the details for what it was like to grow to love the boys, because I feel like that's a shared and common experience for many of us. ^_^

Why I like Big Bang: because they are just genuinely passionate about music and always strive towards honing their talents to give themselves more fully over to their music. I find it refreshing in a very cookie cutter, over processed, over produced, done over world of kpop music, there are still artists who can look above instant popularity, the gimicks, the cliches, the trite and done music produced en masse, and just make music because that's significance for them. And Big Bang is this to me. They show that being popular doesn't mean you have to conform. They never answer to the conventions of what's trendy, because they understand that to be trendy is akin to being irresponsible. There's no meaning in trying to be trendy.

Plus, they are gosh darn good performers. They surprise me everytime I see them. And they're five of the most handsomest men ever. ^_^

For their comeback, I have no idea what to expect. I don't have anything to say about what direction the boys should take, mostly because I think no matter what they do it'll be d*mn good, but also because I want them to comeback soon.

As a late VIP to the game, I've never witnessed the 5 of the boys on a music show like Inkigayo, MCD, MC, etc. I'd love to be able to see that "live" (as live as it can be) and not via YT vids that are 2 years old. :mellow:

And, I'm crossing my fingers for a November comeback ;)

Guest shinhdeplol

mrskwonjiyong: Thanks for the link ^^ They look too cute :wub: This maybe my fav CF look of them :wub:

12861208502010100400492.th.jpg12861208502010100400493.th.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

i.jpg

C: GKGD @ DCinside

BRB WITH MORE WALLIES AND SCREENSAVERS

wallpaperall1024x768.th.jpgwallpaperall1280x800.th.jpgwallpaperds1024x768.th.jpgwallpaperds1280x800.th.jpg

wallpaperds1600x1050.th.jpgwallpapergd1024x768.th.jpgwallpapergd1280x800.th.jpgwallpapergd1600x1050.th.jpg

wallpapersl1024x768.th.jpgwallpapersl1280x800.th.jpgwallpapersl1600x1050.th.jpgwallpapertop1024x768.th.jpg

wallpapertop1280x800.th.jpgwallpapertop1600x1050.th.jpgwallpaperty1024x768.th.jpgwallpaperty1280x800.th.jpg

source : http://www.cyon.co.kr/

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Uhmmm I see 2 broken links and 2 missing <_<

See the whole thing here: http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/2010/10/wallpapers-big-bang-lg-cyonoptimus.html

Warning: IMAGE HEAVY!!!!

Guest juang_bb

OMG!!! the CFs are all too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:wub:

they all look so great and adorable!!! i love everything about it, from their look, to their clothes, to the concept!! :lol:

i want a longer CF!!! ahhhh, cant get over how cute it is! :D

edit: i love how there are so many different versions, im giggling and laughing while watching the vids... i've said this many times but they're SOOOOO CUTEEEEE!!!!! :w00t:

Guest juang_bb

hyung means 'brothers' right?

does gd lend a lot of his clothes for his brothers?

HYUNG means "older brother", it's what a guy calls another guy/brother who's older than him.

i know SR have worn quite a number of clothes similar to his hyungs, but im still surprised at how many times he have worn shirts that fit TOP's size. :lol:

Archived