★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest peppermintsugar

Added everything, thanks for the suggestions!

And that gif of La La La TOP is like, all we have of him exposing some skin. I love that gif and cherish it with all of my heart ROFL.

Silly things? I'm sure I can oblige!

Considering most of my kpop related folder is TOP/maknae Taemin, it's easy enough to post silly TOP things.

om nom some Youngbae

z2121.gif

be adorable and embarrassed

112djfd.jpg

be really ridiculously goodlooking with Se7en

Dailymotion-ROYALACESYGTVS2EP113ENG-aFilmTVvideo_7.gif

ummmm be perfect?

28bgu8ojpg.gif

cuddle with Jiyong

tumblr_l68be0XFBE1qchrzbo1_500.jpg

Our baby Seunghyun is multi-purpose as you can all see! Good for all occasions!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shazy132003

hey all..a fan in my fb just said that BB is gng to brunei this coming oct ...is it true?..any malaysian VIP know bout this..?...coz it's like so sudden...n i didnt hear any news from YG bout this...

Their interactions and success with YG I think are probably good indications that they will stay with YG for many years to come, here's to hoping! I couldn't bear seeing them go to JYP, or worse set, SM.

lol....im 100% agree with you

on that one...seeing them in SME?..

well...it would be weird...really really weird...

as for me...bigbang belonged to yg..

their talent was just for yg...

what i was concerned for the most was..wat if

they have to serve the military..they will be gone for

a long time..again...if they could just go to

the army at the same time..all five of them..

i think that would be better..so after their military

enlistment..they would comeback in YG as BIGBANG and make

a comeback album/concerts and be active again..

and how i wish..they will/can still sign another contract

in YG..as BIGBANG..its ok if they do solo..as long as

we can still see them all together..

"But for each member, home is this group called Big Bang."

-YG

^ I nearly cried. :tears:

It's just so reassuring to know that they're still in it together, still going strong. That's why I think next year all 5 of them will resign with YG and still be in BIG BANG.

"I'm Ready."

-G-Dragon

^ good. Because I'm Waiting. But seriously, hearing GD say that gave me chills, in the best possible way ^_^

I loved loved loved seeing all 5 of them together again & playing with the rest of the YG family. I miss them so. gosh, their comeback is gonna be EPIC.

I <3 these boys!

where did you get those quotes?...

i want to see it...

Guest vip_gd

k-yoz

well they can go to miliatary before they're 30

they have 6-9 years to go

and i'm confident that BB will renew their contract ^▽^ ahohohoho

i'm sold on GD's words of his prediction about the future

also the other members but I don't remember seungri mentioning about it.

he seems like the type of guy whose decision and thoughts varies

Guest shinhdeplol

[scan & Translations] Big Bang wants to create music of the new century!

bbhbigbang101003.th.jpg

Every time the powerful music group Big Bang releases a new album, it will become a topic. After their Japanese promotions end, Big Bang will have their comeback to the Korean music scene in November, to continue creating new music to bring glory to the Korean music industry.

Big Bang "With criticisms then only one will grow up!"

As the leader of Big Bang, besides writing songs for his own group, G-Dragon also often write songs for his juniors under the same company. As for the difference between writing songs for others and for himself, G-Dragon openly shared, saying, "I feel that it is more interesting to write songs for myself!" It's because G-Dragon feels that only he himself will understand what the album needs. At the same time, only in his own album can he truly express his ideas! Just like his debut album [HEARTBREAKER], although it is well received but there are also a lot of negative comments. For those who criticized, G-Dragon is only holding on to an attitude that is to readily accept it. He said, "I think that if there is criticism, then only I will grow up." In addition, G-Dragon also revealed that Big Bang will have their comeback in November. He spoke frankly that this time he will break free from the tradition, "Korea's electronic music is very popular...", however G-Dragon decided to challenge against the difficulty to cross over the popularity of electronic music and creates new music, hoping that everyone will look forward to it!

Big Bang "The distress of being the youngest!"

Being the youngest in the group, he should be doted on and taken good care of, but Seungri doesn't seem to have that. It's because whenever he encountered problems and difficulties, Seungri will hide his own grievances. Have difficulties why not just discuss with his hyungs? Seungri spoke frankly, “I will not discuss with anybody! “ The reason is because Seungri feels that once he spoke out frankly about his inner feelings, the people around him will know about it soon. He said, "This kind of feeling is very hurtful~" After all, the content that he disclosed to the other person is a "secret", but who knows it turned out that everyone knew about it. He really cannot accept such feeling. But the Seungri now has already found a method. He said, "If I really encountered something that makes me feel angry or a problem, after staying calm for 15 minutes I will be fine~" Seungri admitted that he didn't want to discuss with his hyungs because he didn't want the members to worry about him. He also didn't want to let the members see his weaker side.

Big Bang "Persist on own ideas"

Regarding music, Big Bang always has a firm determination and member Taeyang is also the same. He has always been hoping to communicate with everyone through music. Taeyang is also very confident on music. He said, "As long as the music is good, even without any publicity in that country, I believe that they will still have our songs!" However, previously Taeyang did have the thought of using another country's music as a goal. But after that he thought again, it shouldn't be like this. He should persist on his own faith in music. He said, "Just like my two solo singles, till now I still deeply believe that I can use my own music to move the others~"

Big Bang "Continue to embrace the enthusiasm!"

Instead of setting ambitious goals for them to achieve, T.O.P thinks that without goals, they can still complete the work enthusiastically. T.O.P admitted that he is not one who knows how to set goals for himself but so far, he is still full of enthusiasm in everything he does. Another point that he wants to emphasize is that, a person cannot be without innocence! T.O.P feels that the innocence that he has is a great help, whether it is on acting or singing. And T.O.P's so-called innocence is the "purity of heart". For example, T.O.P has the habit of collecting figurines. He thinks that this kind of "child-like mentality" is good and it will enable him to continue treating every challenge with enthusiasm!

Big Bang "Group and Solo aren't the same!"

Many people may wonder why are Big Bang members releasing their own solo singles? Actually to Daesung, whether it is Solo or group, they will always try to bring out their own characteristics. And Daesung feels that when in the group, he must think carefully which position he should stand at, what he should do. Daesung said that when in the group, especially when on stage, he definitely will not be joking around or show any artistic sense! He said laughingly, "When on stage, one should have some restraint." But once off-stage, Daesung will continue to make fun of the members, continue to play around. And when doing his own promotions, Daesung will reveal his most natural self. He said that when in the group, it's normal to have a different appearance.

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post & do not remove or change any of the credits

I love reading their interviews :wub:

101003 Seungri on Enjoy Today

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3858726

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3858739

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3858756

C: S @ BBVIPZ

where did you get those quotes?...

i want to see it...

I was referring to the scenes from 2NE1 TV (Season 2, Episode 3) where YG, Teddy, and GD are in the studio talking about Big Bang's next album/comeback. It's a really touching scene for VIPs I think.

Aside from YG's "Home is this group named Big Bang," and GD's "I'm Ready/I'm Waiting," something else that GD says is:

"Personally, I'm looking forward to it. When I talk to my members these days, they seem to miss it a lot. The times when the five of us were together, so I hope we can have fun broadcasting again."

The link: HERE. YG & GD really start talking about Big Bang around 14:00. Enjoy! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[Vids] Seungri's cuts in MBC 'Enjoy Today' (101003)

1 2

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

The sea of crown lightsticks :wub:

b01214714c981fd93edb5.jpg

b01214714c98204e59b63.jpg

b01214714c982082ac41c.gif

b01214714c9827a4310c1.gif

b01214714c98209098bbe.jpg

b01214714c98202e65af5.jpg

b01214714c9820118b597.jpg

C: 사랑스러운생물체

Guest ky.vip

OMG THANK YOU PEPPERMINTSUGAR SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!!

i love Bingu TOP miss those days...i lterally missed those days cuz i didnt know bigbang back then

Archived