★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

I love TOP's singing voice! I don't understand why he doesn't sing more. If anyone has any other TOP singing videos please post them cause I love hearing this man sing! 

of course we love Tabi's singing voice.

here's a nice compilation of Tabi's singing voice :lol:

TOP's SINGING VOICE COMPILATION

edit: is it just me or videos here in soompi are not embedding correctly again?!? urgh!

anyway, speaking of Tabi and his youth... i LOVE his style and his suits now coz he looks so HOT, but a part of me is wishing that he'd go for a more casual look in their upcoming comeback. maybe he can mix up his street style before and the classic look he's going for now. he said he was tired of his street style during BBTV, but i really miss it especially when i watch their old vids.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

of course we love Tabi's singing voice.

here's a nice compilation of Tabi's singing voice :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyf3O3gG84&feature=related

His voice is such a sweet sound to my ears rapping or singing but seriously when he sings it does things to me sweatingbullets.gif

@vip_gd

TOP pulls the funniest faces, he's so naturally funny! I love it when he acts silly 

4ibfxsjpg.gif

mhtop2.gif

Werq it TOP, werq it laugh.gif

Guest juang_bb

Mmm well, I've seen a lot of comments that people didn't know Daesung "could sing so well" till after they heard the electric love / big show - DaeRi medley.

I'm sorry, but he's been great since 2007 :P

oh, cool... i actually have not seen this vid before. and i thought i've seen most BB vids you can ever find, LOL! :lol:

Dae has always been the best for me, vocally, in the group. i think if you compare this vid to his ELT performance, you can see that although he's already been great from the start, he still improved a lot. since although im not pro at this, it is obvious he has a lot more control of his voice now and him hitting those high notes during ELT was a lot smoother than this one.

i can still remember the first time i've seen the broadcast vid from tbs of that performance, when Dae and Seungri were all going so high with their notes, i remember holding my breath watching them... and when they both did it so well, i was speechless and my jaw just literally dropped and said... WOW!!! :D

^^^ and look at that GIF where TOP's acting all silly.... GD looked like he's dying from laughter. :lol:

Guest Michala01

^^^ and look at that GIF where TOP's acting all silly.... GD looked like he's dying from laughter. :lol:

laughter and embarrassment too! laugh.gif TOP was impersonating how GD walks when there are fans around lmao 

Guest Michala01

^^

YAY finally! I have been waiting for the subs all day. Royal Aces are awesome, I should pop over there and say thanks biggrin.gif

Guest peppermintsugar

laughter and embarrassment too! laugh.gif TOP was impersonating how GD walks when there are fans around lmao 

I literally just laughed so hard when I read this, because I love that gif and was always wondering what the deal is with it. This just makes it that much better, especially with how much G-D is always impersonating people, rofl.

And yeah, I love Tabi's (everything) singing voice as well, I always wondered why they don't really have him sing as much as they did already...which is only She Can't Get Enough, but who knows, Tabi's been stepping out of the box a lot recently and doing big things, so maybe he'll start.

He's pretty much always the silliest/most ridiculous acting one...him and G-D both, are just outrageous sometimes, which is why I adore TOP the most. I dig a man that can make me laugh and even with the language barrier he manages to do so, so damn.

About Daesung's singing voice; I remember the first time I realized how beautiful it was was while I was listening to Top of the World. His voice is just insane in the chorus and I fell in love with that song hard just because of how good he sounds in it. That's why I hate it when people try to say that Daesung is the "odd man" in Big Bang just because he isn't as conventionally smoking hot in comparison to like, Tabi or Youngbae...the man has earned a rightful spot in the group just like the rest of them with that voice alone. Haters gonna hate!

Anyways silly things!

2z50sk9jpg.gif

tops-omona.gif

Ni.jpg

I have a photobucket full of kpop gifs but the bandwidth has exceeded ;A; now I had to make a new one and I upload things as I use them XD.

Guest juang_bb

okay, im supposed to be sleeping now but since the subs are out, im watching BB cuts now and watch the rest of the 2ne1 parts tomorrow.

im only done watching BB cuts in part 2... i dont even know why, but im surprised at myself getting emotional near the end when YG and GD starts talking about BIGBANG as the boys' HOME and how GD said that he and the boys talk about how much they miss doing broadcast activities in Korea TOGETHER since it has been so long. and how cute is it that GD addresses the rest of the boys as HIS KIDS?!? that's the cutest ever... Kwon Leadah is indeed a father to Big Bang. and i LOVE how GD uses the "climbing up mountains" to describe how ambitious they all are in general and for this album specifically. I MISS THEM A LOT but i'll promise to wait patiently until you boys get at the top of the right mountain you're aiming for. :D i want them to come up with an album they love and are satisfied with, and i think that's really the most important thing.

go back watching part 3.... done watching. love it when the 4 boys were greeting YB and chanting, OUR YOUNGBAE DID WELL :D and seriously, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the DAESUNG-MINJI interaction. Dae was super cute teasing Minji :lol: GD was just crazy with his Minji imitation, TOP's being the dork that he is... and lastly, i see Maknae dancing Can't Nobody for his Noona! Noona! Dara LOL!!! :lol:

i mean really, how can you not love these boys even more?!? :wub:

vvv that fanart is cute!!! G-TOP!!! i love how they replaced the lady with GD!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

bbhgtop101003.jpg

C: source : grateful-days.kr // bigbanghaven.blogpspot.com

TOP from ELLE and Jiyong from Golden Disk Awards :wub: Such hot guys :P

Big Bang's photo book ranked at #19 on Japanese book sales

Big Bang has released their first official photo book in Japan.

Released on the 29th, Big Bang's photo book「BIGBANG PRESENTS ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」is now ranked at #19 on Amazon's online book sales website, receiving much popularity.

This photo book is a collection on the progress of their Japan tour which was carried out in February this year in Tokyo, Yokohama and Kobe.

Using 208 pages to introduce the 5 individuals, the photographer has captured 354 photos.

It also published the individual interviews on the 5 members after the tour ended, on their growing phrase and about the time of their debut as well as their thinkings and so on, such sincere stories.

G-Dragon expressed that "I hope this can be an opportunity for everyone to know what we are thinking about and to learn more about us."

Big Bang will be holding a handshake meeting on October 31st at Fukuya Bookstore in Tokyo, Ginza. On the 27th, the 1500 participating tickets that were distributed ran out of stock in 2 hours. Online auction sites also auction out the tickets at the price of 100,000 KRW each.

news source : FOCUS

Chinese translation : 噜啦啦 @ bigbangfamily

English translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post & do not edit any of the credits

"But for each member, home is this group called Big Bang."

-YG

^ I nearly cried. :tears:

It's just so reassuring to know that they're still in it together, still going strong. That's why I think next year all 5 of them will resign with YG and still be in BIG BANG.

"I'm Ready."

-G-Dragon

^ good. Because I'm Waiting. But seriously, hearing GD say that gave me chills, in the best possible way ^_^

I loved loved loved seeing all 5 of them together again & playing with the rest of the YG family. I miss them so. gosh, their comeback is gonna be EPIC.

I <3 these boys!

Guest shinhdeplol

I think I have to add those 2 things... Hope you guys dont mind :D

1. Please always stay on topic ^^ If your post is directed to a certain fellow member, please PM him/her instead of posting on the thread

2. Always talk to each other/ discuss in a calm manner. VIPs are mannerful and it will be very sad to see fanwars or heated debates.

Now happy spazzing ^^

- - -

Are we talking about Bingu TOP??????? :D

I lvoe his silly side of him, especially during their rookie days.... He was like... no holding back LOLLL. Now he is more careful of his image :lol:

topmonkeylk7.gif

16501977.gif

46e16755110edfilenamec8.gif

88647542kc9.gif

eb81bcec95bdfx6.gif

mnettopwalkup.gif

tope.gif

topdance.gif

:P

Guest Michala01

^^^ 

Oh god lol'ing so hard right now. Bingu never change bb! You're right though he was pretty mental during their debut days and so was GD. Now they're a lot more controlled but that comes with age. I was a lot more crazy as a teenager too. 

But when I watch stuff like their MNET interview recently and he pulls stuff like this 

l8ykwjpg.gif

I know that silly side is still there lol wub.gif

Guest juang_bb

^^^ 

Oh god lol'ing so hard right now. Bingu never change bb! You're right though he was pretty mental during their debut days and so was GD. Now they're a lot more controlled but that comes with age. I was a lot more crazy as a teenager too. 

looking at the Tabi gifs and reading your description just had me rolling! LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: and oh, i think we're pretty much assured that THAT side of him never left---> 1N2D parody, Tabi screaming during the FILA self cam, doing another Bingu-like dance during the TMG making vid, etc. :P

@thuy maybe we can have peppermintsugar add it to the first post so everybody will be able to read it right away. :)

wow....

i love this thread...

and im so liking all

the pictures posted above...

missing the old bigbang days...

it's good to see all these pictures

and videos...

i think...i am not ready if ever

the day that their contract comes to end..

jow i wish they will still be in yg..

though it's their decision...

and how i wish they they are still bigbang..

i love seeing them all toghether even after

5 or more years to come...

i'll share some if pics or videos if ever

i find some...

ok...i can't help it...hahaha...i'll share

one video...i know you guys already know

this one...but its still worth to share..

remember guys as to how proud we are

for our boys everytime they become no. 1 on music

shows..getting all those awards...winning daesng,

mutizen awards etc.

whenever they have done a good deed..or amazing

acts...for sure guys..this video will make us more

proud being a V.I.P..

this is the time when they were performing always..

and suddenly the music went off...but guess what

they did?...they still continued performing..

gd as a good leader he was starts beatboxing and so does

top..they take turns in rapping while the 3 went on singing..

i think daesung also raps in here in behalf of his hyungs...but

when he can't manage to continue rapping top was there

to back him up...

they have this so called TEAMWORK that's why until now

they are strong..and because they believe in each other..

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. I'm not worried about BB's contract being up, I think the boys are all happy with YG and will resign. I can't imagine them not signing.

Also GD and YG's words give me comfort, BB is the boys homes and they're all ready and excited for this comeback. I'm excited too.

Guest shinhdeplol

"But for each member, home is this group called Big Bang."

I saw this quote on tumblr too. This is such a touching quote. Im so happy that after all the solo promotons, their ultimate goal is still to be together as BIGBANG. That will get them going for many more years in the futture :D

tumblr_l9pd5m4xQE1qc4a3do1_500.jpg

C: kyutdada @ tumblr

Have you guys ever tried this?? Painting their images on your shoes??? Its quite interestng ^^

i can't imagine bigbang..

finishing their contarct and maybe..

leaving yg..or worst after their contarct

ends we will not see them all together..

how i wish...it wont happen..

i still want to see them complete..

performing on stage..

Guest peppermintsugar

Their interactions and success with YG I think are probably good indications that they will stay with YG for many years to come, here's to hoping! I couldn't bear seeing them go to JYP, or worse set, SM.

Guest Seoulfresh21

I hope that bigbang wont seperate and keep on making good music! they've had a big impact in my life and i dont want to see them seperating to do solo activites.Im very thankful to see that quote by YG and also GDs

Archived