★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung-biased scans :D

o0640045010778881787.th.jpgo0640051810778916946.th.jpg

o0443064010778881786.th.jpgo0437064010778876229.th.jpgo0429064010778876230.th.jpgo0441064010778876228.th.jpg

o0640043410778881788.th.jpgo0640045110778914111.th.jpgo0640046510778900477.th.jpgo0640045010778906977.th.jpg

o0640045510778906975.th.jpgo0640051210778902948.th.jpgo0640044310778900476.th.jpgo0640040510778896558.th.jpg

o0640046510778902949.th.jpgo0640042310778896557.th.jpgo0640043710778896559.th.jpgo0800064410779145811.th.jpg

C: http://ameblo.jp/tesona/ // fuanner @ smileholic

gd12.th.jpggd1s.th.jpggd2t.th.jpggd3.th.jpg

gd4e.th.jpggd5p.th.jpggd6s.th.jpggd7l.th.jpg

gd8r.th.jpggd11.th.jpggd10v.th.jpggd13g.th.jpg

Here is the links to the gifs if anyone is interested ^^ They are too big to upload <_<

http://cfile2.uf.tistory.com/image/135BD2364CA6EB82963792

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/image/175BD2364CA6EBA6972CD9

http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/image/125BD2364CA6EBCB9875EB

http://cfile1.uf.tistory.com/image/165BD2364CA6EBE9994F02

C: G.Dore @ bestiz

sw8et_vietgurl

This site has really cute fanart :D

http://grateful-days.kr/

You can find some great ones here too ^^

http://bb-flow.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=stuff

^ Look for the entries with FANART tag ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

just wondering if anyone here have any good fanarts of bigbang (group not solo)

or know any fanart sites

feel free to tell me please

thank you

edit:

thanks thuy

but most of them are solo picz

i want group picz though lol

thank you anyway

Guest shinhdeplol

^ They were shared before already :D

Remember this???

One more GRi post before I go to school ^^

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4974/tumblrl9lj22gigw1qbw66q.jpg

C: fuc.kyeahgdvi @ tumblr

15725675.gif

:wub:

Shin Hyunjoon and his son :lol:

fv0q.jpg

ec82aceca784100912006.jpg

C: daum

Guest MidnightByul

I'm seeing all these suggestions on new threads and I like it.

It would be nice to have our section of the subforums nice and organized.

A place where new VIPS could go and learn about things related to BB, is a good idea like a...F.A.Q section

And, an archive as well. Honestly, I do have a hard time, looking for certain things pertaining, to thegroup as a whole, like past interviews or pictures.

But, I have a question, if an OTP thread is made....would it be one thread for ALL OTP's or would it be a thread for GDYB and a thread for ToDae..and so on and so forth..?

Guest toozdae08

^

We're considering having the F.A.Q. as part of the VIP talk thread so that ppl can ask questions there but maybe it's better for it to have it in it's own thread so that ppl don't walk into full blown discussions and then wont be able to get their questions answered.

But I think it's important to have a place where ppl can have their general questions answered, even if it's something like "How Tall is Taeyang really?", lol. An interesting topic that didn't really fit into any of the threads.

Guest teenace

I'm seeing all these suggestions on new threads and I like it.

But, I have a question, if an OTP thread is made....would it be one thread for ALL OTP's or would it be a thread for GDYB and a thread for ToDae..and so on and so forth..?

It would be awesome to have a thread for each OTP but it would clutter the subforum even more.

I think its just best to make an official OTP thread so everyone can talk about their favorites.

VVAlso I liked how this thread was pinned for a few hours the other day,why was it unpinned?

so right now i conclude that we all agree on

OTP thread and VIP talk section..

as for OTP thread we will combine all bromance i think..

i agree with FAQ thread coz day by day

we have new sister or brothers that fall for our boys..

we can help them as much as we can.. :D

BTW guys, sorry for any typo-tastic,its hard typing on phone.. <_<

Guest Michala01

Bahh the lack of updates about the boys makes me very sad tears.gif I hope there is a bit of them in the next episode of 2ne1 TV again cause we're obviously not going to get BBTV dry.gif

Guest ky.vip

we should make more Big Bang related Sticky threads cuz there is just so much to talk about when it comes to BigBang:)

bigbang is vip!! ;)

and I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE VIP SECTION BECAUSE I NEED IT BADLYYYYYYYYY I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON ;) thank you soompi!!

Guest peppermintsugar

Welcome to the V.I.P Lounge! ・・・・・・------☆

2jbqjpjpg.gif

About This!

This wonderful thread is here to play into all of our V.I.P whims and desires. Sometimes, as Big Bang fans, we find pictures, or old videos, or anything involving our wonderful/perfect/flawless boys and we just want to share it with the world; but where can you do that without taking up unwanted space -- space that's for updates, news, things like that? You can do it RIGHT HERE!

What can/can't I post in this thread?

You CAN post anything related to our boys, both individual (because we all have our bias) or group, as long as it isn't something that would be considered NEWS! All NEWS about the boys, such as updates about what they're doing, comebacks, interviews, photoshoots, and whatever else is kept in the Official Big Bang Thread. HOWEVER! If some exciting news came out in that thread and your little fangirl heart can't bear to keep it inside, then come on in here and spaz about it with your fellow V.I.P's even more!

**Any content posted (such as image macros with text) that have suggestive themes or language should be put under a spoiler cut, as to not unnecessarily offend any wandering eyes. Remember! There are still many younger V.I.P's lurking about so be respectful!

Any other rules to follow?

It's a FFA, so naturally, just about anything goes! General Soompi forum rules still apply so if you haven't read them yet, DO SO! Be kind, courteous, and friendly to your peers and everything should be fine! If you have any issues, don't be afraid to PM any of your fantastic Big Bang sub-forum mods!

The biggest rule to follow and keep in mind at all times is DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, QUOTE IMAGES! You can avoid doing this by removing the image tags from whatever text you're quoting. Image tags look like this: [ IMG ][ /IMG ], and all you have to do is take them out from your quoted text! Failing to do so will result in a warning from me, or any of the other mods, and I don't take image quoting lightly so BEWARE!

ALSO REMEMBER: If you make your post but you forgot to remove them, there is an "EDIT" bottom at the bottom right of your post. USE IT! No excuses, friends!

DO NOT HOTLINK! If you find a photograph you like and want to post it, upload it to a host site yourself! Tinypic, Imageshack, or Photobucket are a few convenient examples of how you can upload your own stuff and not step on anyone elses bandwidth toes!

Please always stay on topic ^^ If your post is directed to a certain fellow member, please PM him/her instead of posting on the thread

Always talk to each other/ discuss in a calm manner. VIPs are mannerful and it will be very sad to see fanwars or heated debates.

Now get out there, have fun, make friends, and enjoy your FFA!・・・・・・------★

tumblr_l6ikl0Fe2n1qcsqqdo1_400.gif

Guest peppermintsugar

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I just finished making the V.I.P Free-For-All Discussion Thread, this is the thread where you can go and talk spaz and fangirl about the boys as much as you want. Post pictures just because you like them, videos just because they're cute or funny, or just talk about how much you love them. Anything goes! Just remember to read the first page and follow the (few) rules we have! Have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the thread, don't hesitate to PM me, I am here for your convenience!

Guest peppermintsugar

Can't have a successful, Big Bang related anything without the obligatory Taeyang "GET IT" gif!

000gbhae.gif

CLI0: We can, I'm just trying to get it open and out there for the time being. I'm sure plenty more updates will be made in the near future to ensure it's as good as it can be :]

Guest Michala01

^^^

Easily one of the best gifs ever made lol laugh.gif

357ecs8jpg.gif

Ok I'll post something I always wanted post in general about 

I love TOP's singing voice! I don't understand why he doesn't sing more. If anyone has any other TOP singing videos please post them cause I love hearing this man sing! 

Mmm well, I've seen a lot of comments that people didn't know Daesung "could sing so well" till after they heard the electric love / big show - DaeRi medley.

I'm sorry, but he's been great since 2007 :P

Archived