★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest teenace

Okay I just thought of something really cute thanks to Thuy for the GRI pic.

Hmmmm I think it was 2008? or early 2009? when we had a major Big Bang withdrawal?

Anyways we did a OTP per page since we had no updates coming in but then we stopped because it was taking the focus off the group. But now I think we should do an offical OTP thread. It's really popular and it would be a fun thing for us to do. Some people here might not be into the whole bromance thing but for the fans who are we can spazz together. It could be a OTP fanwar or something.

VVIt's pretty simple,you just spam on the pair you like best. Pics,News,info,stuff like that.

The GRI thread was closed because it was on the celeb photo forum. But now we have our own forum so it's not against the rules unless you guys say so.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm not sure how that works. More info?

Anyway I rep GDYB, 10 years and still going strong. lol

But doesn't GRi have it's own thread already?

Guest juang_bb

I actually like the idea of having the threads organized for pics, interviews, news etc like what Alla posted. it could be more like sub-threads of the official thread. All updates should still be posted here in the official thread including all major discussions, spazzing, and reactions. Then these specific threads can be made so that it will be easier to check and find news or pics or whatever stuff you've missed or want to go back to, instead of reading several pages back. Also agree that if we make such threads, it should only be for updates about that category and all spazzing and comments should be made here. I was also thinking, i dunno if this will be a lot of work to do, but we could just do this going forward, to make an index of what's posted too.

then a thread maybe for random talks about BB and VIPs can be made...like if you already spazzed here in the thread after reading an update, but couldn't get over and want to spazz some more by yourself or with fellow VIPs, then it would be a nice place to go to. or if you want to raise some "critical" discussions... since from experience, not everyone is fond of reading discussions that gets kinda heated or critical or even over-critical at times, since it sometimes affect other's mood and the thread's mood in general. and also a lot of people here enjoy the official thread for having fast updates instead of lengthy discussions. it's like an INFORMAL version of the official thread, and i can imagine it where more VIPs here can interact with each other.

i mean, with so many inputs from us, are we giving our mods a hardtime to decide!?! lol :P anyway, to me... whatever you guys decide on doing, im cool with it. i understand that it's a tough job to consider everybody's opinions since there's really a LOT.

anyway, OTP thread... love it! i want my G-RI and TODAE pls! :lol:":P

edit: and im not forgetting about Bae... coz we all know GDYB is LEGEND! ;)

Guest toozdae08

^

I like that idea a lot and I'm hoping that we'll be able to do it. The mods I've talked to have liked it, most likely we'll work on the logistics of it.

But I think archive threads are a good idea cause sometimes I want to refer back to an article but I can't find it.

But spazzing should be kept to the main thread, solo threads and the possible VIP talk thread. I think the VIP talk thread will also be a great place for ppl unfamiliar with BB and who are new fans to ask questions such as "Who's Perry, Choice, Teddy, etc?", "What songs have TOP produced" and other general questions in a friendly environment. I remember being new to BB and not knowing anything and unsure of who and where to ask.

Guest shinhdeplol

Okay I just thought of something really cute thanks to Thuy for the GRI pic.

Hmmmm I think it was 2008? or early 2009? when we had a major Big Bang withdrawal?

Anyways we did a OTP per page since we had no updates coming in but then we stopped because it was taking the focus off the group. But now I think we should do an offical OTP thread. It's really popular and it would be a fun thing for us to do. Some people here might not be into the whole bromance thing but for the fans who are we can spazz together. It could be a OTP fanwar or something.

VVIt's pretty simple,you just spam on the pair you like best. Pics,News,info,stuff like that.

The GRI thread was closed because it was on the celeb photo forum. But now we have our own forum so it's not against the rules unless you guys say so.

OMG thank you thank you ^^ How can I forget about a coupling thread?? :wub: Imagine a thread full of bromance :wub:

tumblrl8vhipabp11qbw66q.gif

C: fu.ckyeahgdvi @ tumblr

LOL wasnt the GRI thread created by me??? :lol:

Big Bang's latest ranking on Daum

Recently the Korean media announced the latest Daum ranking of the Korean idol groups. At the second place is still Big Bang. Big Bang's Japanese activities are coming to an end soon and they will be having their official Korean comeback. It is believed that Big Bang's comeback will set off a new trend.

1: TVXQ : 768,690

2: Big Bang : 353,856

3: Girls' Generation : 304,440

4: SS501 : 248,505

5: Super Junior: 23694

6: 2PM : 212294

7: SHINee : 123,848

8: BEAST : 121,689

9: Wonder Girls : 106,042

10: FT Island : 101,582

11: 2NE1 : 98,393

12: MBLAQ : 82,759

13: f(x) : 65,115

14: 2AM : 59,545

15: Kara : 55,632

thanks to Lolli哦买噶 @ baidu

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

Guest vip_gd

gosh ! i wasnt tryinh to imply anything .. besides theres nothing wrong or bad if he does have more contacs or he doesnt and i wasnt comparing to daesung .. i was just saying sometime ihad ve notice for a long time and as i said i want it to share it thats all. it never crossed my mind what you are saying about comparing them tsk tsk you are too much girl , saying things i never posted.

anyways

heres something i just found ! :D and Daesung is there along with TOP and GD friend and the rest of the cast!

DaeSung Whats Up Audition Promo

credicts

@93woaini

i didn't view it in that sense lol

so i ask again since you didn't answer. what is the similarity? TOP likes to text/call his friends but you don't know if daesung is just as productive in his phone activity. and then i switch the relation. daesung has the most contacts and receivers. but do you know if TOP has as much contacts and receivers? maybe he's just talking to the usual people or same person and one can't really speculate through that unless you check his phone.

that's why i don't get why you added the part about daesung in your statement otherwise you could have just omitted that part.

gahh you know what nevermind.

Guest Unni_Ashley

well, i love this subforum :P that's a great idea

hmm, ppl are discussing about how to work out this so not much information of the boys

Thuy, you're always awesome^^ never forget to update new pics and all XD :wub:

Congrats on new mods too!!

Big Bang's latest ranking on Daum

Recently the Korean media announced the latest Daum ranking of the Korean idol groups. At the second place is still Big Bang. Big Bang's Japanese activities are coming to an end soon and they will be having their official Korean comeback. It is believed that Big Bang's comeback will set off a new trend.

1: TVXQ : 768,690

2: Big Bang : 353,856

3: Girls' Generation : 304,440

4: SS501 : 248,505

5: Super Junior: 23694

6: 2PM : 212294

7: SHINee : 123,848

8: BEAST : 121,689

9: Wonder Girls : 106,042

10: FT Island : 101,582

11: 2NE1 : 98,393

12: MBLAQ : 82,759

13: f(x) : 65,115

14: 2AM : 59,545

15: Kara : 55,632

is this the latest? what's the date?  could you post the link? thx

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Here is the link to the post ^^

http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/2010/10/info-big-bangs-latest-ranking-on-daum.html

『BIGBANG Presents ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010』 1st Official Photobook

eltpb23.th.jpgeltpb31.th.jpg

eltpb03.th.jpgeltpb07.th.jpgeltpb05.th.jpgeltpb09.th.jpg

eltpb13.th.jpgeltpb10.th.jpgeltpb14.th.jpgeltpb15.th.jpg

eltpb19.th.jpgeltpb20.th.jpgeltpb16.th.jpgeltpb21.th.jpg

Finally,I've got the leisure time to peruse the interview.It's fun to read what BIGBANG think about life and how they interact between each other at work and play without ego-clashing among the five top notch and talented men.Especially on Jiyong and Youngbae's parts,this is how they can stay on top and keep holding on together--brotherhood!

C: TeamBIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon on Ninki Kayou Pia Magazine

bigbangupdates6.jpg

Sources: nana-se7en @ ameblo + undercurrent @ tumblr (thanks^^)

via Tisya

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest littlevoice

I'm not sure if this was posted already... just want to share

this a radio guesting back 2008???

TOP Telling A Scary Story [ENG SUBS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnBM2apneHE

subbed by x3christiinee @ youtube

Good Night VIPs...

Well hope you guys have a good sleep after watching the clip

Sorry had trouble with internet connection... had a very hard time editing this post...

Archived