★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Maybe TOP still getting his beauty rest? ^_^ GD looked so hot in the fancams I've seen hes so nice to his stalkers oops I mean VIPs lol jk :wub:...Seungri is really too close to that lady who played Mi Sun on Baker King *srry don't know her name* I'm jealous. Can't wait to see the episode.

agh...I topped page with my ramblings..sigh heres a random pic of TOBae to make it less useless

e3858be3858be3858b1.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

18 songs?!OMG OMG OMG.

I want them back now. So selfish right now and I don't care.

Jiyong missing the others even though they live together 24/7 and are only apart for a couple days,so cute. I have a feeling they'll never break up since they can't stay away from each other.

Guest toozdae08

YB's manager tweeted this (below) along with his mnet trophy.

Original:정말 쏜살 같이 지나간 3개월 짧은시간 참 많은 일이 있었다 ㅠ.ㅠ 태양이라는 이름아래 함께 해준 모든 분들 수고 많이 하셨습니다 이제~~빅뱅이군요^^ 허허허.........

Translation: So many things happened in 3 months ㅠ.ㅠ All staff worked together under the name of Taeyang but now~~ It's BIGBANG^^....

Source: codeboram(Taeyang's manager) @ twitter

Translation: Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Seems like all of YG is gearing up for the most epic comeback this year - BIG BANG!!! Their comeback is so close I can taste it. Can't wait!!!

Guest Michala01

I have literally had one of the WORST days ever and to come here and read THAT THEY HAVE PICKED 18 SONGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

see this is the effect they have on my mood lol

Guest juang_bb

YB's manager tweeted this (below) along with his mnet trophy.

Original:정말 쏜살 같이 지나간 3개월 짧은시간 참 많은 일이 있었다 ㅠ.ㅠ 태양이라는 이름아래 함께 해준 모든 분들 수고 많이 하셨습니다 이제~~빅뱅이군요^^ 허허허.........

Translation: So many things happened in 3 months ㅠ.ㅠ All staff worked together under the name of Taeyang but now~~ It's BIGBANG^^....

Source: codeboram(Taeyang's manager) @ twitter

Translation: Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Seems like all of YG is gearing up for the most epic comeback this year - BIG BANG!!! Their comeback is so close I can taste it. Can't wait!!!

i read this in YB's thread and the one you highligted just pumped me up even more. we're getting more and more bits about the comeback and i really feel that we're finally making some progress and it's getting more REAL by the day.

for some reason, with Boram manager's tweet, i imagined him and the rest of the BB managers joining together, getting ready for battle :lol:

Guest peppermintsugar

Seriously, their comeback is going to be sick, I'm so excited for it. I was dying of fangirlish glee yesterday from SHINee's teaser coming out (and will happen again tonight for Music Bank) but when stuff for this starts getting released, I might actually become incapable of functioning, I will be too excited. Can you guys picture it now? A NEW TEASER!? UHGGGG.

brb dying from anticipation.

gtop13.gif

SERIOUSLY? When I read that update...my heart missed a beat! Geezus!

@peppermintsugar: I know what you mean girl! I think I will go nuts, lose my marbles with so much as a teaser for a song or MV! hahahahaha!

Can you feel it people? Can you taste it? And no - I ain't talking about Christmas!

YOU KNOW IT'S COMING AND IT'S GOING TO BE BIG AND BANGIN!

[i know I fail at rhymin! LOL!]

bangby.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

I REALLY need to learn Korean <_< Such great news but Im so late to know <_<

With all the teasers from Jiyong and the manager, I feel BIGBANG's album can come out at any minute now :w00t: If one preview photo is released, this thread will explode :lol:

The subforum seems to make the thread go faster *happy*

I think those are unseen ^^

155555girl.jpg

255555girl.jpg

355555girl.jpg

^ Flower boy :lol:

455555girl.jpg

555555girl.jpg

C: 5girl@blog.naver.com // Lyn @ smileholic

Guest MidnightByul

WHOOO~

GUYS! It's happening, the ball is starting to roll, finally!

I can't wait to get spazzing like crazy with you guys.

I mean, can you imagine, when concept photos and...and...MV TEASERS start coming out?

Aigoo~ I'm not ready for it all...LOL.

omo..omo..omo.. too excited right now!~

I can feel the BigBang storm is coming!!~ wihuuuu!!~ :w00t:

The history of 2 years back will be repeated..Are you ready, VIP!!!~ :lol:

*sorry if I'm too excited.. hihihi :wacko:

COngrats to Thuy and toozdae, our new mods.. :lol:

Looking forward for you both!!~

THUY and toozdae jjang!!!

Guest bluishme

i am feeling that the Day, VIPS are all waiting for, is coming..

their comeback is near... haha.. (YG.. no delays).

Big Bang, comeback and let all VIPS rejoice and hear your wonderful music once more..

I miss your cool/unique clothes, heartfelt songs and STRONG presence and performance..

Can;t wait to see this thread move so fast when YG announces their COMEBACK...then 

teasers will be shown.. haha..

their cafe members will increase, recordbreaking album sales..

wohoo. can't wait..!!

Big Bang fighting!

Guest evilgary

can't wait for their comeback too

i'm more interested in what is their upcoming concept going to be as they always bring surprises

Guest Michala01

All the enthusiasm in here is making me delirious for real. I CAN"T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS!!!

The world of Kpop is about to be rocked from the deep sleep it's been in for a year richard simmons yeah! w00t.gif

4e8cfc146d.gif

I LOVE YOU GUYS, THIS THREAD AND THIS WHOLE FANDOM wub.gif

18 new tracks? It's really a full album then? Wow, if that really happens VIPs will celebrate for new songs to sing along to tide them over till the boys come up with a new album (and the LONG hiatus sure to follow their promotions). I hope Big Bang can really release that many songs. But, I don't think it matters how many songs they release since quality over quantity always win in the end. I'll be more content if they'll release a few but really great songs than more songs but with a compromised quality. Well, I'm sure the boys won't let me down one way or another.

Their music has always been a huge draw for me and whatever they come up with, I'm pretty confident that I'll like it.Like I posted in my little blog here in soompi, for me, their music has always been catchy but poetic, upbeat yet emotional – such a contradiction but it works so well.

I'm happy that the boys took their time off for Chuseok, but GD, boy he's such a workaholic. I'm worried about him stressing and burning himself out even before they make their comeback. Its obvious that the pressure he carries in making their comeback is probably 10 times worse than the other 4 feel because he's the main man in charge of the group. I'm sure all of them are feeling the burden especially with their hoobaes doing so well.

I can see that YGE is gearing for this comeback and will definitely be in full force once they start promotions.IVIPs and KVIPs (and most likely the entire kpop community) will definitely be buzzing with excitement and anticipation over the next few weeks/month for this comeback. One person I was talking to in a forum shoutbox commented that VIPs were so fast in uploading Big Bang cuts in BBTV (the show was still ongoing when they uploaded it) and I replied, because there has been a drought of news on Korean comeback and the secrecy on the stage their album preparations are in, we take as much news as we can get. Even the little mentions in tweets become the topic of a full blown discussion. The speed of upload is only a snippet of evidence of how much WE MISS Big Bang.

So, I expect a full blown mania when those concept photos, teasers, etc. comes in. I'm awaiting for the day we can all say, YES BIG BANG IS BACK.

Guest teenace

can't wait for their comeback too

i'm more interested in what is their upcoming concept going to be as they always bring surprises

Jiyongie said that was part of the delay,they don't have a concept yet.

Now I'm actually hoping they don't come up with a set concept. Something a bit unorganized and out there yet still fits their style you know. Just fresh and kind of casual but not too dark or happy happy. I don't even know what I'm saying lol. Whatever they choose I'll love it. Honestly am at the point where they can feed us crap and I'll still eat it up.

I miss them so much :(

Guest Michala01

Jiyongie said that was part of the delay,they don't have a concept yet.

Now I'm actually hoping they don't come up with a set concept. Something a bit unorganized and out there yet still fits their style you know. Just fresh and kind of casual but not too dark or happy happy. I don't even know what I'm saying lol. Whatever they choose I'll love it. Honestly am at the point where they can fed us crap and I'll still eat it up.

I miss them so much :(

I honestly don't think they'll have a concept per se when it comes to clothes because they'll always had their individual style as members. They tend not to dress the same like other groups. So fans shouldn't really expect a concept in that sense 

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm thinking that by concept, GD is talking about the theme for the album and everything. Concept isn't just what they're going to wear but also the type of songs they're going to put on the album, the cover and promotional pictures, even how they're going to do promotions. Should they have more than 1 title song like 2NE1, what kind of mvs are they going to be shooting, what kind of statement do they want this album to show. At this point the boys haven't even picked out the final songs nor album title. So many more decisions that they will have to make that fall's under the "concept" definition. It's more than just clothing - it's how do they want their comeback AFTER 2 YEARS to proceed.

It's a lot to think about and it's understandable why it will take some time.

Guest teenace

^^Exactly. Concept doesn't mean only their style of clothing. It's the whole image of the album.

What direction they will take this time compared to Always,Remember,and Stand Up. Each album was diffrent and had a diffrent theme to it. After they decide on the concept then it'll be easier to pick their clothes and hairstyles. I just don't want the whole dark theme that other groups do now since BB already made that trend 2 years ago.

Guest iamyourfather

guess im the only one that actually wants them to release mini-albums. 18 songs in a album or be it 10 will mean that many good tracks will go unnoticed to the public as most of the time their promotion is really short.

Archived