★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

i think another thread its a bad idea :( i mean we already have bigbang Solo Thread and look at how they are so lonely and sometimes a few post after weeks of nobody commenting or updating anything. TOP has already 2 threads his acting and singing one also all the menbers and they arent not moving fast T.T so if you make another thread of bigbang or the menbers i think itll be too much and itll cause this thread go slower ,we have recently started to move fast this past weeks , but doing another thread will only cause that ths thread wont be moving at all and personally i dont want taht.

besides didnt we say we want it to make it to the 3rd thread by the time bigbangs comeback? well i dont know if we can do it but i do know doing a disscusion trhread or something like that will only cause taht we cant make that happen at all , or we wont be close to reach that goal at all.

OMG guys, i'm a filipina too. I'm pretty amazed there are a lot of us here. I think Aquaunicorn (pardon if i misspelled) is a Filipina too since I saw she's doing tagalog subs or smthng, not sure though. :P Well anyway, I love this drama so much and I'm very much excited to see JYJ next month in Malaysia. ^^ The announcement of the possibility of having a Phil stop came in pretty late, and I don't wanna risk it as well so I decided to go to MLY. Anyway, it was nice knowing there's a lot of us here! <3

@blue I'm amazed again at the very lengthy translations the DC people has done. All the comments are so long, it takes a lot of time and effort to translate all that.

I finished watching Ep10 with subs a few hours ago. With or without subs, I love it. And since I've read most of the spoilers here already, I kind of knew what was about to happen already. Haha. Maybe next time I shouldn't read spoilers or anything, and assess my reactions. Hahaha

About Chunface's acting. At first it was kinda awkward, but now I think he's getting the hang of it already. :) It's pretty decent for a first-timer. ^^ Although it is Yoo Ah In in this drama that is seriously stepping up.

GRI <3333333 :lol:

tumblr_l9k4mdTFLi1qd79b2o1_500.jpg

C: honeydewmelonbread @ tumblr

I burst into tears from laughter

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prettygirl_pc

^^ Ya i agree with everyone.. i dont post much but sometimes i like to just post or talk about BB but i am not able to!! I love the pics and videos and everything that everyone puts on the thread!! the updates always put me in a good mood.. but if we can have one thread where we just chat about random things it would be great!!

I am still sort of new to the posting thing at Soompi so some terms (while was reading other comments) i dont even get!! so if we are going to open a discussion forum and if someone can please provide the link as well it would help me soo much!!

thanks everyone..

pri

Guest prettygirl_pc

omg.. is gaho living with GD now!!ahh.. GD must be soo busy with BB album so i dont think that he has time to play wth Gaho anymore!!

When i see Gaho with GD i always want to play with my dog.. even in the middle of the night.. my dog is sleeping and i wanna hold her!! she just looks at me and sighs!! ahh........

Guest shinhdeplol

I think the idea of a discussion thread is nice ^^ I have seen that kind of thread many times in other forums actually... Maybe we can name it VIP Talk Thread???? ^^

- - -

Electric Love Tour Photo Book (Big Bang in Yokohama)

elty019.th.jpgelty001.th.jpgelty002.th.jpgelty003.th.jpg

elty004.th.jpgelty005.th.jpgelty006.th.jpgelty007.th.jpgelty008.th.jpg

elty009.th.jpgelty010.th.jpgelty018.th.jpgelty011.th.jpgelty012.th.jpg

elty013.th.jpgelty014.th.jpgelty015.th.jpgelty016.th.jpgelty017.th.jpg

Photos from TISYA @ www.bigbangupdates.com

- - -

Ehemmmm that girl is a little too lucky <_<

58pq.jpg

C: mbc_carpediem // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest toozdae08

@ shinhdeplol

Ok, I say yes to the discussion "VIP TALK" thread. Not sure how the other mods feel about this. You have my go ahead to create it if you want.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

what a nice surprise to see a big bang subforum!

woohoo! a VIP talk thread would be nice where we could just chat/spazz about bigbang there

Guest juang_bb

I'm just using my phone but TeamBigBang already posted the trans for the BB cuts in their blog. GD said that he actually already picked 18 tracks and have everything ready and he's just waiting for the rest of the boys to get back from their chuseok breakto decide. It's almost done!!! That just got me excited, YG also said that the boys all agreed that 'when' it will be dropped doesnt really matter but 'how'it will be dropped.

Guest toozdae08

^

Links please?

Or just post it here.

Maybe they're just waiting for YB to get back from his vacation.

And 18 TRACKS - wow. I guess GD picked 18 and as a group they'll discuss which ones will make the cut. That's why I love BB so much, they're so involved in planning and making their own decisions. I'm pretty sure YG pretty much leaves everything up to them and just occasionally checks up on them, this is why I have so much pride in BB and being a VIP. Knowing that so much of the boys goes into their activities.

Guest Banana Peel

oooh this is nice! big bang having their own sub forum, haha. At first I didn't notice so I was digging through pages trying to find BB thread LOL. -_-; but now I can find it easily! hehehe.

wait, so BB's not going to include all of 18 songs in their album? I WISH THEY WOULD, lol. Seriously, after two years of hiatus in korea, I wouldn't mind listening to 100 songs from BB XD I'm so excited on what kind of concept and song they're going to choose.

Oh yeah, in the cut of 2ne1 TV ep3 where GD, TEDDY & YG comes out, is the music playing in the background one of bb's upcoming songs? Sounded pretty cool. 8D but why aren't they being so private about it? since yg did say gd and teddy were working on bb's album before filming it and all. Was this discussed already pages ago? lol.

^ I read that news at bestiz yesterday..it said that they have prepared 18 songs

but I'm not too sure the reliability of that news

here is the link:bestiz

V aah..it's actually from BigbangTV >.<

i need to learn Korean >.<

Guest littlevoice

【TV】100928 Mnet 「2NE1 TV Season 2」 BIGBANG Cuts

Translation updated:

YG to Ji Yong who's sitting on the chair. 

YG: Don't pay attention to me. Keep on doing it.

At YG's desk

Ji Yong: It's a cat! (He said to a handmade gift to YG from CL)

YG: Should I like this gift or not? I’m a straightforward person...

Ji Yong: It's not easy to make. This is as good as she can.

YG: Oh,I see.That's why it only comes with the head without the body.

Ji Yong: Please tell the other three girls to do the rest and then sew them up together!

YG: OK, I’ll give this to my kid and when it gets dirty, I’ll wash it myself.

Teddy: Nobody's gift ever satisfies him whether it's from Kush or Ji Yong.

YG: Youngbae once cooked me some ramyeon (T/N: 라면/Korean instant noodle).

Ji Yong: He's good at making the ramyeon!

YG: I'm with him for 10 years and he makes me a bowl of ramyeon.I took a photo with it and I'll post it on the blog!

Ji Yong's reading BIGBANG Times

Ji Yong: It's a newspaper for everyone in VIP Japan.

While Ji Yong's aping Youngbae's routines in 「I Need A Girl」

YG: You should greet Youngbae like this when you see him.

YG to the camera

YG: Ji Yong's been producing a lot of songs. Many fans are complaining that why do they don't come out.Anyway,everyone in BIGBANG thinks that it doesn't matter when it drops, but "how" it is going to be dropped is what matters the most.

Ji Yong: I've already got 18 selected tracks and prepared everything. I’m waiting for the other members to come back.

YG: The other BIGBANG members are going back to their homes and relaxing. (T/N: I think it was shot during Chuseok holidays^^)

Ji Yong: I'm the only one left here T_T Where're they? I want them back!

Back in the studio. Ji Yong's sitting.

Ji Yong: My job is like I'm walking up the mountain and when I'm about to reach the top, then "Oh!There's one more mountain to climb!" and I've got to climb it. When I'm up there, then "Oh! It’s not the one that I want to climb and where am I at now?” I've got to walk down and climb another one.

YG: You've got to climb many mountains, so that you'll learn that which one is higher than the others. 

While Ji Yong's aping Minji's routines in 「Can't Nobody」

Minji: Since when I dance like that?I never dance like that before.It's not so cool!! 

End of translation.

Via S

XOXO

ALL CREDITS FOR THE TRANSLATION COURTESY OF TEAMBIGBANG

http://teambigbang.b...-2-bigbang.html

HELLO! to the new subforum and subforum moderators!!!!

This album talk made me excited :)

Guest toozdae08

^

Thanks for posting. You're amazing.

There is literally too much cuteness in that post, watching it was funny and knowing what it said makes me aww. I love the YG fam - they're so cute. From the President, to the artist, the producers, the choreographers and the stylist and dancers. They have such personality.

I love what GD said with the mountain analogy - so true. And I love YG's reply. The boys, and GD especially, will have so many mountains to climb in the future. I'll be supporting them on while they climb, picking them up when they stumble and cheering when they reach the top - only to do it again with the next mountain.

And this was so cute.

Ji Yong: I'm the only one left here T_T Where're they? I want them back!

Why is he so adorable - missing the other members like that.

Why so cute GD?

posted?

[News] G-Dragon and Yoon Eun-hye attend Chanel VIP Party

G-Dragon and Yoon Eun-hye, two of the most notable celebrity fashionaistas were spotted at the Chanel VIP party.

The Chanel VIP party which was held on the 28th, has been garnering attention on various portal sites, due to the attendance of G-Dragon and Yoon Eun-hye.

G-Dragon, who also attended the event, was supposedly one of the only three idols that were invited to the event. Fellow Big Bang member T.O.P, who was also invited to the VIP party, surprisingly did not grace the event with his presence.

Although G-Dragon did not tweet photos of himself at the event like Yoon Eun-hye, fans of the idol sure did. In the candid photos, G-Dragon can be seen wearing a Chanel Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear Collection jacket, black rosary necklace, black framed specs and an eye catching red limited edition Takashi Murakami x G-Shock Frogman watch.

G-Dragon’s limited edition watch, being one of the only 300 produced, has been the talk amongst the fashion conscious. A creation by pop artist Takashi Murakami, a long time collaborator with the legendary fashion house, Louis Vuitton.

(only posted the portion on G-Dragon)

source : popseoul.com

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

Guest MidnightByul

oh wow. this is new. subform for BB? Nice. Now, I don't have to go through so much to find it. I can just click on the sub-forum link.

And, this "VIP Talk Thread"...sounds pretty good but what exactly, can we talk about their, if made? 0-o

^ TY for the translation.

Even w/o watching simultaneously while reading the trans, I could just imagine it. Gosh, Ji just being yourself and not even trying is oh so breath taking. I was wondering what YG's gift was, lol. I also agree with YG, Ji Yong should totally greet Yong Bae like that, hahahahaha. Awww, what a leader, working while all the others are on vacation. He's excited for their comeback and knows how important it is. Sighs, the way you make us VIPs feel. ;)

Guest propera898

T.T why Tabi didnt to the the VIP party??!!! i dont get it so sad wish i coudl see him there , i was wondering why wasnt he invited too but here i know he WAS and he didnt attend ,,, istnt that rude?

Guest evilgary

yea the sub forum is indeed simple and easy for people to navigate in the future

they do not have to actually look around for the threads as all threads related to BB are place here

Archived