★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hayakatsu

posted?

Enjoy Today ep1 part1 (seungri cuts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdX9h8MhENA

cr: The21BANGSTV

they're only doing maknae cuts cuz they don't have enough members in their subbing team. mainly, they don't have enough translators. hopefully more ppl will help them with this project. =/

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang Mobile Site Update: T.O.P @ AnAn Photo Shoot

65009386.jpg

It was really hot in the studio. But still, T.O.P at the photo shoot was still wearing a jacket^^

*Photos are so LQ because they can only be accessed via mobile and can't be downloaded.

Photo by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

I may sound dirty but TAKE THAT OFF TOP!!!!!! <_<

Guest juang_bb

^^^ ENJOY TODAY Seungri Cuts, i'd take it! Much love and big thanks to 21bangs subbing team! i've been waiting patiently... and now, finally! yay! :D

Guest Michala01

@MissArrogant  There he is trying to hide lol laugh.gif

I read that as GD's girlfriend at first....and my heart SANK. 

I thought I was over petty fangirl jealousy but obviously not. Glad I misread 

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on M! On Live Navi Japan (100925)

C: SJBBwonderful @ YT // bigbangupdates

G-Dragon at Taeyang’s SOLAR Concert!

Fan account: YES he was there!! I just came back from the concert. He sat on second floor with a girl. Maybe Dara? I don’t know. BUt he was wearing that pink scarf. and he was bobbing his head hahaha. He has soooooo much swag. The whole place went crazy when he went and sat down just like a regular ol concert goer. LOL

C: jayvuafter8 // alee @ ibigbang

the girl sitting next to Ji in Tae's concert was Kim Joo Ri, 2009's Miss Korea.

isn't she one of Ji's good friend? or no...they used to go to school together?

you can go to JI's solo thread and see the fancam of him with Joo Ri in YT link

thx SJBBwonderful @ YT for the upload

wooo, it should be the 26th in Korea already,

Happy Big Bang's 1500th day <3

Guest juang_bb

^^ look at those VIPs going crazy. it's so cool for GD to come out and watch the concert together with the fans! :D he's enjoying it. and we see the crown headband up close, that one kVIP is wearing it :lol:

and yeah, it is the 26th in Korea now, so...

HAPPY 1500TH DAY BIGBANG!!!

and wishing for 1500 more days together!!! :D

Guest propera898

top korean idols girls wanna marry

1. G-Dragon Bigbang (896)

2. Jang Geun Suk & Lee Minho (860)

3. Donghae Super Junior (823)

4. Nichkhun 2PM (756)

5. T.O.P Bigbang (718)

6. Minho SHINee (624))

7. Daesung Bigbang (543)

8. Hongki FT Island (517)

9. Yunho TVXQ(456)

10. Yonghwa CN Blue (319)

11. Jaejoong TVXQ (314)

12. Taemin SHINee (298)

13. Hyunjoong SS501 (295)

14. Seungri Bigbang (291)

15. Thunder MBLAQ (288)

16. Heechul Super Junior (285)

17. Taeyang Bigbang (279)

18. Taecyeon 2PM (264)

19. Leeteuk Super Junior (256)

20. Jonghun FT Island (245)

anyone knows what date its this ranking ? when was conducted ? i saw it in a blog and she posted in the 23th of this motthn but didnt say anything about the dates ranking.

from the rankings i seen before it seems to me Gdragon its really popular now and since he did Hearbreaker album , he gave a strong deep impresion that people cant forget, and TOPs popularity its raising up alot and faster ,,, also i dont know why the heck Taeyang its so down there..... i just cant understand Knetizens on this ... i mean is Taeayng!! O.o

Guest toozdae08

^

He's from DBSK, Yunho.

And fans saw TOP and GD at YB's concert (of course those 2 would be there) but the maknaes are unsupportive again, lol jk. They were all probably backstage and supporting him from there.

Guest shinhdeplol

anyone knows what date its this ranking ? when was conducted ? i saw it in a blog and she posted in the 23th of this motthn but didnt say anything about the dates ranking.

from the rankings i seen before it seems to me Gdragon its really popular now and since he did Hearbreaker album , he gave a strong deep impresion that people cant forget, and TOPs popularity its raising up alot and faster ,,, also i dont know why the heck Taeyang its so down there..... i just cant understand Knetizens on this ... i mean is Taeayng!! O.o

maybe because Tae is shy and kinda afraid of girls/ women? that can be a minus too. apart from that, he's PERFECT haha

to make this post less empty

tumblr_l9bv1yuWku1qdxs27o1_500.jpg

C: fukyeakpopmacros2

dn4w.jpg

LOL what's this?

C: 이이네

v maybe its something like a store named G-DRAGON =]] in our city we have a bubble tea shop named BIG BANG =]] our boys are such big hits

Guest Michala01

I really like that Haru 2010 drama thing.

Is it only that one episode, or will there be more?

I believe it's the only one. 

@shihndeplol laugh.gif I wonder what the sign is for 

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ Whatever it is, I want to be there, haha, and LOL at the YB pic, he is adorable. Being my height just makes him that much more huggable to me<3

Soooo, has anyone managed to find an English subbed Nineteen yet? I've been scouring the internet endlessly ever since the raw was posted and haven't been able to find anything yet :[

Also don't want to make a text-only post >.>

vry813.png

@LUVjy:yup..20 posts for every page,so if anyone wants to top the page just count the number of post :x

Sorry to cut your post ^^ LOL yeah it's not coincidence all the time :lol:

I feel like a richard simmons for not knowing 20 posts per page. Do you just wait and purposely post whatever just to top the page?? (I know you did) and it is not fun lol

Sorry I am not picking at you. I know you contribute to this thread most(THANK YOU). But seeing the same person with random stuff on top of the page is annoying sometimes. Topping the page is really nothing, please! don’t be selfish. Let other people have the chance to say “OMG I top the page blah blah”

You guys may hate me for saying this petty thing. But it just got my nerve seeing all huge screencaps/gifs or random post on top of the page every day. Sometimes I don’t even feel like coming here and other BB members thread <_<

Sorry for the rant every one

Archived