★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

LMAO!!! regarding TOP being accuse of dissing MC Mong...for what I interpreted from his Turn it Up MV about pulling the tooth thing, wasn't that representing TOP himself? cuz I remember TOP lost a tooth before debut and he had a fake tooth put in but on a show his fake tooth fell out so he had to leave that show early or something so from what I know is that Turn it up has nothing to do about MC Mong and stupid netizens are just reading too much into it...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

And about the 10.10.10 date, personally, I think it's too soon. I don't think YG will want Big Bang fighting it out with 2NE1 for awards when the girls have only been back for a month. I think the earliest the boys will be back is in November--at the earliest.

DON'T SAY THAT!!! You'll make me cry :tears:

But YGE already said he doesn't care about awards, and BB coming back on 10/10 wont affect 2NE1 at all. If BB comes back on that date then they would have already been out a month and facing competition from a lot of other groups and artists that are coming out in a couple of weeks (BEAST/SHINEE/BoA/2AM/2PM to name a few). And YG does have a habit of having them comeback a month after each other. GD's album came out like a month after 2NE1's. Gummy, YB, SE7EN and 2NE1 have all been coming out a month after one another. Seeing how YGE tried to squeeze everyone in the 2nd half of 2010 that was the only to do it.

DON'T SAY THAT!!! You'll make me cry :tears:

But YGE already said he doesn't care about awards, and BB coming back on 10/10 wont affect 2NE1 at all. If BB comes back on that date then they would have already been out a month and facing competition from a lot of other groups and artists that are coming out in a couple of weeks (BEAST/SHINEE/BoA/2AM/2PM to name a few). And YG does have a habit of having them comeback a month after each other. GD's album came out like a month after 2NE1's. Gummy, YB, SE7EN and 2NE1 have all been coming out a month after one another. Seeing how YGE tried to squeeze everyone in the 2nd half of 2010 that was the only to do it.

But Big Bang and 2NE1 are (for now) his biggest groups/artists. It wouldn't make sense for him to cut their ride at the top of the charts short--even though, yes, he does maintain that he doesn't care about awards, but that doesn't mean he's going to actively cut short a group's dominance at the top when he's spent $$$$$$ bucks on them.

As far as other YG artists making comebacks one right after another, Gummy, as much as I love her, wasn't going to dominate music shows. Taeyang was strategically placed between Gummy and Se7en, who, I think, YG knew was going to have a bit of a struggle with his comeback. Thus, Taeyang didn't post a threat to Gummy, and Se7en wouldn't have posed a threat to Taeyang.

Plus, we all know how YG likes to postpone things. <_<

Additionally, I think YG knows that he doesn't have to force a Big Bang comeback this year. I know, I know, we all want them to comeback now, and that it's been almost 2 years, but I think YG knows how much fans want them, and by extension, how much fans will wait.

But this is just my personal opinion. Who knows, YG could release something on YG LIFE tomorrow that states 10.10.10 as being the official comeback for Big Bang, and make me eat my words.

I, for one, hope he does.

Guest juang_bb

i kinda got behind this thread, lol.

anyway, first... TOP's most recent question on askvip, i thought GD's 10 years was enough, but here comes Tabi wants to make it 20 YEARS! i guess he really is serious when he said he wants to do Big Bang Big Show 2050 :lol:

WGM question, i actually think that all 5 of them would be very entertaining and amusing to watch. I can't seem to pick one particular member i'd want to go because i think they'll all bring something different. GD more like the cool and yet romantic, TOP would be the manly yet very childish husband, YB is the quiet, sweet and yet playful, Dae would be the humorous and domestic one, while maknae would definitely be the aegyo and cute husband. don't even ask me who i'd want them to go with, i just can't seem to pick one right now... :P

Dae's What's Up... the pics are really cool and very interesting. I want to see Dae as a rocker!!! i never really thought that Dae's voice would suit rock music, but im intrigue as to how they'll pull this one off. and can i say, his abs.. really, that one picture, it was taken from quite afar and yet i can spot his chocolate abs peeking from his vest! B)

TOP's Turn It Up being linked to MC Mong, although it was quite amusing how some stuff in his song and MV is similar to MC Mong's controversey, i believe 100% that this is purely coincidence. these knetizens are trippin! if they actually look at it as a whole, everything in the song and MV are all about TOP. it's like a song he wrote, pimpin himself. and when he said monkey magic, he was actually talking about him. i really just find this thing funny, and everything in that MV is super random. that's why the video screams T.O.P... because it's as random and unpredictable as Tabi himself! :D

GD was so cute at Heroes. :lol: and i can't wait for the CF to come out :D

lastly, im really interested in watching SR's ENJOY TODAY, im still wishing to the stars, that one day, someone will sub the show... i want to watch it as a whole, but i'd take it even if it's just seungri cuts. it does looks interesting.

oh and about YG-LIFE, yeah, i actually haven't been in that site since the first day really. i had high hopes for it but now it's down, im not even hoping for big updates, even just small bits, maybe a pic of the boys, or a short clip but nothing. :( the comeback, i'm just gonna be waiting. and waiting... as usual.

Guest hayakatsu

aww~ don't hate YG guys. i know he can be really annoying sometimes... but that's papa YG for ya. not to mention, he does have a baby now after all. he needs to spend time with his family too, right??? and YG-Life is a new thing for him. he's probably still getting used to having to post tidbits of updates and sneakpeaks within short gaps of each other. he's just not getting a hang of this blogging thing yet. besides, as y'all obviously know... he's got lots of things on his plate. YG has never handled multiple of his artists promoting at one time. to put it simply? HE'S SWAMPED! not to mention he has to handle 2NE1's triple title tracks and all. it's just triplifying all his work. y'know? so... lay off the man a little.

he's coping. and what makes sense to him right now is the current and latest priority. which is 2NE1's comeback. i'm sure a few days close to YB's concert he'll be posting more and then se7en's new promo track. don't worry so much guys. also... i believe that maybe he intended YG-Life as an outlet for music related stuff only. and since What's Up is more of an acting gig, he didn't put it up? i dunno. just.... positive assumptions VIPs. positive. positive energy.

lol. and i have faith in BIGBANG 101010! woohoo. i can smell it already. let's all just treat this as the calm before the storm promo tactic. we won't even see it coming! anyways, a lot of you said you didn't want any fancy shmancy promo tactics right? well... you got it. hehe. lol. i kid. just wait another week or two. the updates will probably be flooding.

Guest shinhdeplol

sbrb with Seungri's gifs and caps from ET

94058431.gif

54947417.gif

84296625.gif

47099182.gif

72361268.gif

70150377.gif

17537845.gif

11699688.gif

18657032.gif

Caps here:

34785924.jpg

90748155.jpg

85489779.jpg

19392028.jpg

ggdt.jpg

81750091.jpg

74113061.jpg

e385a0e385a0e385a0e385a.jpg

e385a0e385a0e385a0e385a.jpg

eb8c80ecb6a9ecb08dec96b.jpg

ed9d90eba994eab281eb829.jpg

C: TicTicToc @ bestiz

- - -

Daesung's ASK VIP questions :D

eca788ebacb8.jpg

eca788ebacb82.jpg

Source: http://www.ygbigbang.com/1460days/askvip.asp

Taken from @ BBVIPZ

- - -

'BIGBANG', the reason of Yoon Doo Joon's debut

Yoon Doo Joon of Beast confessed that 'I became a singer for I was inspired by Bigbang.

He was the guest of SBS 'Strong Heart' on the holiday special episode and it will be broadcasted on 21st, Sept. 'I became a singer because of Bigbang,' he said which aroused curiosity from the fellow guests.

He offered a big smile to us in 'Strong Heart' when he answered the questions.

From elementary school to high school, Yoon Doo Joon was a football player. He recounted his past in the programme. From elementary school until junior high school, he had been a football player and he even played in the National Soccer Team 2. The MC asked why he quit sports and became a singer. 'I knew Japanese singer since I was small but I think it was none of my business until I saw Bigbang,' he answered.

A few years ago, the student happened to watch the pre-debut documentary of Bigbang and was shocked after watching it. He then unveiled a surprising debut story of his own in the program. The episode will be aired at 23:05 on 21st.

Source: sypova@newsen.com

Translated and shared: Rice@BigbangWorld

Why Se7en inspected the phones of G-Dragon and Taeyang

6531755l.jpg

Singer Se7en appeared on KBS 2TV's "All-Night Variety Nocturnal" on Sep. 13. Se7en suggested that they donate their blood for this episode and so the singer and the program's five MCs took a time of self-reflection before extracting their blood.

Se7en said there's nothing for him to reflect on because he hasn't done anything bad. He rather proposed that they share good deeds they have done. However, if the others did not agree it was good deed, the person must eat garlic rice cake as a penalty.

MCs Jang Hang-jun, Sin Dong-yeob and Yun Jong-sin ended up eating the rice cakes first as the other cast would not recognize their stories as good deeds.

Se7en was less confident, saying he hadn't done a good thing either. Then Gill mentioned a text message incident involving Se7en and G-Dragon.

Se7en then opened up about a story going back years when he was a trainee in his middle school years and Big Bang members G-Dragon and Taeyang were in elementary school. Se7en said that as their senior, whenever he met them, he would inspect their cell phones to check on contacts and text messages. He said that what he did, checking their schedule and personal relations, was good because he was worried for them.

But MCs Sin and Yun argued it was a bad thing, violating their private lives, to which Se7en quickly acknowledged, "On second thought I guess it wasn't a good thing after all," and picked up a piece of garlic rice cake.

But what he picked was not the garlic kind but a sweet strawberry piece. Se7en beamed, "It's so tasty." Sin said, "That coincidence shows that your cell phone inspection was really out of a good heart."

Despite the heavy rain, 159 people gathered to donate their blood, and 62 of them were diagnosed as adequately fit to give blood.

The MCs and Se7en also took part and Sin and Jang gave their blood. The others who were determined to not be in an ideal state to give blood that day instead wrote a pledge to donate blood some other day when they were medically fit.

source : KBS

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Michala01

@Shinhdeplol 

Thanks for the updates! 

Funny how se7en and the boys are now friends. Wasn't too long ago they were just kids to him lol 

I'm staying out of the comeback debate because I get really upset/mad when I think about it too much sad.gif I'm just going to remain positive and trust in the boys

Guest Unni_Ashley

anyway i still have faith with the 10.10.10 comeback thing

i know i shouldnt put too much hope on it but who cares??? That's Big Bang im waiting for and if they wont come back on that day...im willing to wait more :rolleyes: that's fine with me. 10.10 is just a date for me to keep up my faith, then afterwards, if there will be nothing,the hope'll change to 2011 LOL whatever...Just waiting... :D

Be patient girls...^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung's ASK VIP questions :D

eca788ebacb8.jpg

eca788ebacb82.jpg

Source: http://www.ygbigbang.com/1460days/askvip.asp

Taken from @ BBVIPZ

- - -

Translation:

It is 4 years already!! How do you feel?

V.I.P.,what is your dream?

Source: http://www.ygbigbang...days/askvip.asp

Translated: Rice@ bigbang World

Shared: Estjiyong@ Bigbang World

It's been 4 years since I started being a VIP and I feel really great and proud of BIGBANG. And my dream is you guys coming RIGHT NOW :lol: I think that's the dream of every VIP right now. The wait is toooo longggg already <_<

- - -

BIGBANG on 2NE1 TV Season 2... only sneak peak of them though <_<

http://ZOMBIE1.egloos.com/3844279

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

I completely agree that YGLife is all about 2NE1 >.< TAE HAS A CONCERT AND DAE HAS A DRAMA AND SE7EN IS PROMOTING!!!!!!!! Give VIPs and Lucky Se7ens some updates PLZZZZZZZ!!!

And to the >.<

Sigh I'm gonna be hated for overacting but I just can't stand YG's bias towards 2NE1 atm >.<

Guest shinhdeplol

I hope YG will give us some updates about the boys soon. I'm also getting impatient and a bit angry <_<

Lollipop/BIGBANG × 2NE1 ♪♪ Canadian Blackjack Review In Korean!

C: trueheart101@ YT // TeamBIGBANG

1284717301.gif

1284615089.gif

1284654843.gif

1284615067.gif

1284615113.gif

1284614910.gif

1284615138.gif

1284614956.gif

1284615035.gif

1284629178.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

Guest Michala01

I completely agree that YGLife is all about 2NE1 >.< TAE HAS A CONCERT AND DAE HAS A DRAMA AND SE7EN IS PROMOTING!!!!!!!! Give VIPs and Lucky Se7ens some updates PLZZZZZZZ!!!

And to the >.<

Sigh I'm gonna be hated for overacting but I just can't stand YG's bias towards 2NE1 atm >.<

I completely understand your reaction because I'm beginning to feel the same way. I really love 2ne1 but why does YG find it so hard to promote more than one group/person at a time. surely he has staff who are able to manage more than one thing at a time. How hard is it to post a bit of something about se7en or our boys. If it wasn't for the YG trainer we wouldn't have even got that pic of Daesung probably lol or the other stuff he posts about YB. 

VIPs aren't asking for much. We just want some official updates to know what the guys are upto since we've been in limbo as to their comeback for so long now. I love YG for the most part but his lack of organization and inability to promote several artists at the same time drives me mad. wacko.gif

Anyhow, I said I would stay out of it but I failed 

Just give us a photo, a video or a written update once a week or something. We're only asking for it because we love them so much. I'm not going to get my pitchfork out just yet but....every person's patience has its limits and I'm about to reach mine laugh.gif

Our boys are flawless and faultless as far as I'm concerned, I only blame YG for any of these short comings. 

posted?

Daesung's Questions from "Ask V.I.P" - 4th Anniversary

daesungj.jpg

It's been 4 years already!! How do you feel?

daesung2.jpg

V.I.P, what is your dream?

Source: YGBigbang + Translated: Rice @ BigbangWorld

Shared: Estjiyong@ Bigbang World

Guest shinhdeplol

YG Entertainment slams all rumors about T.O.P’s ‘Turn It Up’ dissing MC Mong

After rumors stirring recently about the possibility of T.O.P’s lyrics and music video of his single ‘Turn It Up’ dissing MC Mong’s draft-dodging controversy, YG Entertainment finally came forth to deny all rumors.

YG stated on the 20th,

“T.O.P’s ‘Turn it Up’ mocking MC Mong on purpose is absolutely nonsense. T.O.P’s ‘Turn it Up’ was released before MC Mong’s controversy even came about. Even with just that, isn’t it easy to understand how groundless those rumors are? It feels like people were just forcefully trying to match the two together.”

C: allkpop

Now everything's clear :) The rumor gave me a good laugh :lol:

- - -

An article about HARU... something about a village where they filmed?

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/101687

1660_L_1284002027.jpg

- - -

bb25783.th.jpgbb25784.th.jpg

C: GKGD // Boosa @ popcornfor2

Archived