those easy-going,melancholic

kind of drama.

I guess it is more than meets

the eye.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-Dragon's Phone Call Cut on Heroes (100919)

In Na is so cute. I'm loving her the more I see her! & see??? that's why I'd want to see her with a member of BB. Even though she's in the same company as the boys, she's not so close to them that she can't fangirl! ^_^

I really hope someone subs GD's phone call cut...did anyone watch the show? Or know what the heck was going on? All I know is that they made GD pick girls :lol:

and...

DAESUNG! Looking so good, so different, so awesome! I really anticipate his new drama...I think it'll give people a new way of thinking about dae aside from how funny he's known to be. I really hope he gets noticed more for how vocally talented he is.

Guest Michala01

Big Bang's Upcoming Schedule (September and October)

September 21

- [12:50 AM KST] TV Broadcast of 19 on SBS (for Chuseok Special)

September 22

- [9:10 PM KST] TV Broadcast of Shine A Light on Catch On (Paid TV)

- [MAGAZINE] Junon Japan

- [MAGAZINE] AnAn Japan

September 23

- [7:00 PM JST] MTV Megavector Summer Sonic Interview (Replay on September 30)

September 25

- Taeyang's SOLAR Concert Day 1 (for all ages)

- [11:00 PM JST] Music On! TV's Asahi SUPER DRY The LIVE NAVI Summer Sonic Interview (Replay on September 26 and 28)

September 26

- Taeyang's SOLAR Concert Day 2 (for 18 years old and above)

- BIGBANG's 1500 days anniversary since debut

October 23

- Kpop Night Concert in Singapore

October 25

- [MAGAZINE] Numero Japan

Source: VIPZ + YG Japan shared by bigbangupdates.com 

There is literally nothing on the schedule other than a few things here and there. It's rather depressing tears.giftears.giftears.gif Hold me someone 

Guest toozdae08

^

Well they're suppose to be coming back soon. I'm sure that if 10/10/10 pans out that their schedule will fill out. I remember that 2NE1's schedule looked the same until YG announced their comeback. He wont put anything else up until their comeback has been officially announce, which probably wont be till after YB's concert.

Guest Michala01

^

Well they're suppose to be coming back soon. I'm sure that if 10/10/10 pans out that their schedule will fill out. I remember that 2NE1's schedule looked the same until YG announced their comeback. He wont put anything else up until their comeback has been officially announce, which probably wont be till after YB's concert.

That makes absolute perfect sense. I overreacted and went to a very sad lonely big bang-less place there for a while laugh.gif but all good now. I shouldn't have expected anything to be on the schedule either way. Knowing YG we wont have an official announcement until like 2-3 weeks before the comeback only. 

thanks for your logic <3 tongue.gif

Big Bang's Upcoming Schedule (September and October)

September 21

- [12:50 AM KST] TV Broadcast of 19 on SBS (for Chuseok Special)

Mmm could anyone tell me what that "Chuseok Special" is? I haven't heard anything about it o_O

---

Anyway, as for the WGM question

Because I'm greedy, I would like everyone of them to go on WGM.

TOP- Shin SaeKyung - After watching the LG Crystal commercial, these 2 really looked like some sort of picture perfect couple from those catalogues.

Hyori - Because TOP is such a little fan-boy for her, lol.

GD - Sunye - I'll be honest, I don't really follow GD and his ships much, but Sunye and GD were really cute in the 2007 gayo drama thing :)

Taeyang - Yuri - They're close friends, they went on a blind date, I'm interested to see how this couple would look like.

IU - Because she's a Taeyang fan girl and I find her to be really cute.

Daesung - Tiffany - Hate couple in FO 1 was really funny, and they look like they have a lot of chemistry when DaeRi guested in the MuCore ep 200 special.

Yoona - FO 1, I found their little dates to be insanely adorable and fluffy.

Seungri - Hara - I really like their friendship.

Guest toozdae08

That makes absolute perfect sense. I overreacted and went to a very sad lonely big bang-less place there for a while laugh.gif but all good now. I shouldn't have expected anything to be on the schedule either way. Knowing YG we wont have an official announcement until like 2-3 weeks before the comeback only. 

thanks for your logic <3 tongue.gif

The fact that they have so very little activities in Oct. esp the start suggests that that would be the perfect time for their comeback. All they have is Korean Night in Singapore near the end of Oct. I really believe that 10/10/10 would give them a perfect timing. YB would have rested up from his concert, Dae would still be filming WU I think (not sure how long filming will last). They would have had plenty of time to film 1-2 mvs in the inbetween. Wouldn't be surprise if they already filmed a mv or will in the next week or so.

Guest propera898

T.O.P knew what MC Mong did? [NEWS]

Picture+6.png

With MC Mong being charged for disturbing the execution of government affairs and for violation of military service laws, netizens have been putting the spotlight on a few celebrities that have seemed to have predicted the unfolding of the debacle.

The front-runner of the rumors is Big Bang’s T.O.P. In June, he released a self-written song titled “Turn It Up,” and netizens have noticed that a portion of the song and MV coincidentally match up to the MC Mong case extremely well.

The lyrics state, “It’s a monkey magic that you can’t see with your eyes open. Listen well, this is a message meant to anger you.” In the music video, an actual monkey appears while T.O.P intentionally rips out the teeth of a replica.

Netizens were amazed with the discovery, commenting, “It lines up a bit too perfectly to call it merely coincidental,” and “Did T.O.P diss MC Mong?” Other netizens have been rejecting the speculation, commenting, “This song was created before MC Mong’s controversy blew up. There’s no connection,” and “This song was first revealed in January of 2010 at Big Bang’s concert. How can this be related to MC Mong?”

One netizen refuted, “T.O.P’s MV cannot be called just a coincidence. The industry shares information amongst themselves, you can’t compare the speed of info delivery to the mass public. What we think is a hot issue was already a hot issue months before to industry insiders. People knew of Jaebeom’s withdrawal months in advance to the reports. The press just acts like it’s breaking news, when in reality, it’s just manipulative timing. Rumors about MC Mong’s teeth extractions circulated years before already.”

Note: For those unfamiliar with MC Mong's issue, he's being accused of removing some of his teeth (dental disability) to be exempted from the mandatory military service.

credictsans and source. TVReport + TVDaily + SportSeoul

Translated by: Hypermaniac @ AKP

http://www.bigbangupdates.com

Ridiculous news, I know. But too amusing not to share and T.O.P is currently #5 on Naver's search list, thanks to this news^^

^ thank you so much for that!! I'm LOLing right now... I can't believe GD actually said the name and hung up! That's too funny!! :D

oh GD, he's an entertainer through and through ^_^

regarding TOP's MV, whether he knew it or not, I don't know what it matters. Personally, I don't think the MV is aimed at MC Mong. I think all the boys know a lot about the personal lives of other people in the business, so I don't think TOP would target MC Mong when 1) I dont think they have issues and 2) there's probably a lot more gossipy stuff he could have picked.

Hahaha. I thought so! xD He really hung up

after choosing Jung Gain xD The way he said goodbye

really made me LOL =)) So cute. And Yoo Inna is the

girl from Tell Me Goodbye, right? :D Ahhhh.

That's why she looks familiar! And that's a good choice, GD!

Now, I would also like to see them in WGM! Hahah xD

And that issue about TOP. :o

It fits perfectly too, i wont deny that.

But TOP isnt someone who would diss another

artist like that, I believe :| I hope netizens

would stop bringing his name into this.

posted?

[NEWS] G-Dragon would like to marry Yoo In Na (100920)

Yoo In Na was overwhelmed with blush-inducing compliments on the September 19th episode of SBS’ “Heroes”. Not one, but two handsome celebrities selected her as the ‘woman they would like to marry.’

The theme of the recent “Heroes” episode was ‘the member who would make a fine daughter-in-law.’ The “Heroes” cast dialed their close male acquaintances and asked them which cast member they would want to marry.

Lee Jin contacted actor Lee Seo Jin, who responded, “I want to marry Shin Bong Sun.” However, after MC Lee Hwi Jae persistently pressured him to give an honest answer, Lee Seo Jin eventually answered, “Truthfully, I would like to marry Yoo In Na. She’s so beautiful.”

Big Bang’s G-Dragon was dialed next, and he picked up the phone in the midst of his CF filming. He expressed, “Yoo In Na. I personally really adore her.”

Credit: ALLKPOP

Taken from: 21Bangs

If Big Bang were given the opportunity to be on 'We Got Married,' which member should do the show and whom should he be paired with? Give your reason why.

TOP- hmmm.. i want him to be paired w/ ME??keke.. maybe YOON EUNHYE is a good partner for him

GD- loverboy gd belongs to yg's goddess dara park ..not just for wgm,,for real!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE1-hAFDhBA

Taeyang- he belongs to park bom!! i really love them ..esp.when they perform the song u ^ i ..such a lovely couple

^hmm..the WGM question seems to become about shipping

i just hope that this question is not breaking the rules bc shipping is not allowed in this thread

but whatever rock your guys boat

my answer is please comeback first with Korean Album

only then I'll have the time to think about other stuff like variety shows and etc

i hate YG for the time being, what's the point of YG-life when there is no news about Bigbang boys

and if I'm not mistaken, he didn't put Daesung's update about what's up on the blog

call me crazy but I hate YG and I won't be surprised if the comeback is pushed next year again

end of ranting..sorry

Guest toozdae08

^

Girl, I feel you -_-

YGLIFE seems to be all about 2NE1 despite the fact that SE7EN is also in the midst of promotions and YB has a concert coming up. And not one word about Dae's upcoming drama. He should post about more than one group/person.

But you have to keep the hope alive for a close comeback, I know YG isn't reliable but even the boys have been saying they're coming back soon. YB even said Oct and YB is pretty trustworthy. And the fact that their schedule is free in Oct means something is in the works. I know I don't fully believe yet but just wait a couple of weeks and an epic teaser will comeout and then it's BIG BANG.

Also, outside of that one response the WGM question hasn't turned into much shipping. But I would love to have one of the guys in a variety show and one with all 5 of them like during their debut days. Or better yet, a BBTV that chronicles their comeback :o .

^

I would LOVE Big Bang TV chronicling their comeback. please please please YG :tears:

& I agree, I would like YG to talk about the other artists on YG LIFE, but I suspect that at the moment he's driving it hard for 2NE1's comeback. Don't even get me started on how YG is handling se7en's comeback. I just hope he does as much, if not more, when Big Bang comes back.

And about the 10.10.10 date, personally, I think it's too soon. I don't think YG will want Big Bang fighting it out with 2NE1 for awards when the girls have only been back for a month. I think the earliest the boys will be back is in November--at the earliest.

Archived