★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

When Taeyang's solo activities is over, BIGBBANG WILL COMEBACK!

[ My Daily = gangseonae news] Taeayang will focuse on BIGBANG group activities after a long solo promotion since BIGBANG is going to comback to Korea showbiz.

Recently, Taeyang has been busy promoting his new song 'I'll be there' and on 18th he will appear on MBC's 'Music Center' which is his final solo broadcast activitiy that he is going to have.

Then, on 25th and 26th, he will hold his solo concert at Kyung Hee University. He is now doing his last- minute preparation.

Since last year, Taeyang has released solo songs 'Where you at' and 'Wedding Dress' followed by 'I need a girl' and 'I'll be there' of this year. He has spent almost 1 year on solo activities. His solo songs is a hit not only locally but also overseas which is really encouraging. His first solo album 'SOLAR' has a speacial overseas promotion and his songs topped the chart on R&B session of Apple iTune in United States and Canada. He has even claimed the 1st and 2nd place which is really an amazing result. And afterwards, he released an international version of the album which also entered the top five once again.

His solo concert 'Solar' is highly expected by the audiece. His attraction can be seen since the 8000 concert tickets were very quickly to be sold out. Currently a 23 year-old man, with the 10 training years he has accumulated, he has everything you expect. YG Entertainment said " The concert will present him as more a performer than a vocalist, you can also find a more grown up Taeyang there. ' After finishing 1 year of solo activities and 10 years of training, he has been polished to give you the skills that you want to see at a concert. SOLAR Solo concert will be held on 25th and 26th in which the second one will only allow people aged over 18 to get in to appreciate.

After his concert, BIGBANG will comeback with their domestic album released.

Source: Gangseonae reporters sakang@mydaily.co.kr

Translated and Shared:Rice @Bigbang World

COME BACK ON 101010 PLEASE!!!!!!!!! That would be perfect :wub:

Singapore Airline provides 100 Korea Pop Night Concert Tickets

From 15th- 24th, Singapore Airlines will provide the first 100 customers who buy the Incheon- Singapore Round Trip Flights with 2010 Korean Pop Night Conert tickets. These customers can choose to book a package.

The package incluses 2 nights at a hotel as the accomodation, breaksfast,airport- hotel transfer, hop-on bus free ticket and 2010 Korean Pop Night Concert tickets. It totally costs 11000000 wons. The accomodation fees are varied from 300000 to 500000 wons. However, the travel period of 23rd of October is limited to the itinerary.

For more information, you can browse www. singaporeair.com (Singapore Airlines) and you can require reservation at 02-755-1226.

The 2010 Korea Pop Night will be held at Singapore Expo Hall in order to faciliate the cultural exchange. SNSD, BIGBANG, SHINee, FT island , etc will be on the stage.

Hye, Singapore Airlines marketing manager said, ' We are very pleased to participate in globalization through this event when Korea cultural industries are coming into Singapore. The opening of Marina Bay Sands and Universal Studios further attract people all over the world which is a good chance for every parts of the society too. '

Source: See the original article here http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100915000413

Translated and shared: Rice @ Bigbang World

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source: Gangseonae reporters sakang@mydaily.co.kr

Translated and Shared:Rice @Bigbang World

I WANT THIS. please let it happen soon! please please please YG. :tears:

gah, I know I sound crazy, but I really miss these boys. Of course I don't want YG to force a comeback for the boys if they aren't ready yet--especially bae, who has been soo busy lately-- I want them to come out Bangin (lol PUN!). They, I think, have a lot of expectations riding on their comeback, so I want them to do it when it's right, and they have the music they want.

but man, it's hard playing the waiting game. I want them back yesterday, but know that they can't be rushed. *sigh* such is the life of a VIP.

p.s. okay, I know this is going to embarrass me, but I really need to know:

Why is Big Bang's cheering stick/ light stick a Crown?

I've always wanted to ask, but I was always too scared. :vicx: please understand, I got into kpop in 2009, during their hiatus, so I don't know....

Another reason why I'm excited for their comeback. I've never seen the boys on stage before on a music show! I know, feel bad for me, but the whole time I've been in kpop, the boys have been absent, so I've only been able to see them on YT vids of them in 2008--I KNOW, so long ago, right? So I'm excited for their comeback. I want to experience it first hand. so lets do this already ^_^

Guest toozdae08

^^

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW

258uplj.gif

*doing my happy stan dance, happy stan dance* all over my living room.

BIG BANG IS BACK

(in a few weeks)

^

I'm a little worried about Bae cause I don't want him to pull a Bom but I'm sure he'll be fine. He's a big boy, he can handle it. Just don't him running on E though. Comeback has to be EPIC.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ the gif :lol:

anyway, seriously... just reading about YB going back to focus on BIGBANG promotions made me super happy. a bit sad that YB's solo is ending, but man! nothing just beats the excitement for a BIGBANG comeback!!! now that his concert is almost here, end of his solo means the start for the boys' return to the scene. i hope my instinct doesn't fail me, but i really feel that they're going to drop bombs about the comeback on YB's concert. an announcement maybe?!?

i can really feel that the comeback is just around the corner and they're just wating for the right timing... i mean, 2ne1 has made their comeback, YB is doing his concert next week... so pretty much, their comeback is all that's left. you know the feeling... that they could come out anytime after the concert, and yet, you feel it's still so far.

p.s. okay, I know this is going to embarrass me, but I really need to know:

Why is Big Bang's cheering stick/ light stick a Crown?

I've always wanted to ask, but I was always too scared. :vicx: please understand, I got into kpop in 2009, during their hiatus, so I don't know....

Don't be scared :P

On the outside it looks like a crown right? But on the inside it's actually a STAR!

The Big Bang Theory,solar system,dust,stars see? Space and stars. That's how I always saw it as. It's a star more then a crown for VIPz(well it is for me). This reminds me of the time IVIPz bought a star for all of them and sent the certificates with Aimee so she can give it to Taeyang.

211tcg1.jpg

5 sides, 5 members

Daesung finally shows off his abs :wub:

Guest Michala01

WHEN I READ THIS I LITERALLY FELT TEARS COMING TO MY EYES! I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT I WILL BE LIKE WHEN THE COMEBACK IS ACTUALLY ANNOUNCED! 

But for now REJOICE EVERYONE! THINGS ARE GOING AS PLANNED! w00t.gif

I can't express my happiness in words so these gifs will have to speak for me 

2rm4ep5jpg.gif

rkdud7032.gif

^^

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW

258uplj.gif

sorry for cutting your post...but where can i

watch the full video for this gif?...was it during

the iris con thingy?..

now that taeyang had said that..im so happy...

we have been waiting for their comeback for a very long time

now...and this is a good news...we wil be just waiting for them..

That is what I am looking

out for all for almost 2 years.

Wishing that it would not be

pushed back all the way to NOVEMBER,

because Oct is an amazing month for the guys.

& I love those gifs that you shared

to show our feelings about

this very news.

After reading Taeyang's interview

about their songs being on

the different style and some

sticking to the basics makes me excited much. :w00t:

When Taeyang's solo activities is over, BIGBANG WILL COMEBACK!

:w00t:

Yay! We'll just wait for a few more days and then we'll be hearing more about it. This small tidbits of news makes me happy! Even though I'm sad that YB will officially stop his activities after his concert, Big Bang will be back!!! Hopefully, it won't be delayed. I'm hoping only the best for them and I know waiting for them for such a long time will be worth it. I can also feel that they will be announcing something or will just share more about their comeback during YB's concert... ;) Hopefully, everyone gets enough rest before their comeback.

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen airport photos of Seungri :)

5ac034fefb3c3acf9c51466.jpg

fcc90df7ac3a3a8d0846e06.jpg

C: ZITONG @ baby-panda //BIG_wow @ baidu

Seungri gives off a wealthy aura here :lol: And in the 1st photo, he looks like hes growing a beard, which I <3 ^^

posted?

[News] Taeyang : "Daesung is the most awkward member in the group "

The "guerilla date" corner of KBS 2TV's "Entertainment Weekly" on Sep. 11 featured boy band Big Bang's member Taeyang.

The date with Taeyang took place in the trendy downtown area near Hongik University and crowds gathered around the singer. There was an American fan who sang his song and shouted "I love you" in Korean.

After the wild street date, the interview continued at a quiet indoor spot. Taeyang always responded with no hesitation to questions by reporter Kim Tae-jin.

On the first question about whether he watched any sexy movies as of late, Taeyang said, "Believe it or not, I really haven't. I don't like watching TV in general."

Kim explained that he wasn't asking about watching TV and that Taeyang's reply had reaffirmed his innocence.

When asked if there were any awkward members in the group, he picked Daesung, adding, "We've been together for a long time but I don't think I have really known him well yet. I talk to him a lot but it's not reciprocated."

Taeyang also said he's the least welcome on entertainment shows but that he does have his own style and sense of humor which he said many in his management company are fond of, while others have not a clue about it.

In ranking appearances, he ranked himself third in the group. Reporter Kim said the full ranking list will be disclosed in next week's Entertainment Weekly.

During the guerilla date, Taeyang talked about his trainee years, "I began training to become a singer at 13. Youths these days think that being a singer is a cool, glamorous job but there's also a lot of pain and hard work. I hope young people won't give up their dreams too easily."

source : KBS

Taken from: Big Bang Haven

Guest toozdae08

plz, plz, where's this gif comin from? is there a video

It's from when they performed for the IRIS Japan launch in May I think. The thing kind of turned into a BB concert. I'm not sure of the links for it but you can youtube it.

And I'm so excited, YB said it and I trust YB. I'm sure more will be revealed at his concert, that's how BB always does thing. Maybe they'll release the teaser there. OMG - so excited.

20100918-Ontama TV Last Part

cr:happyrichlifeyf2

BRIEF TRANSLATION!

#BIGBANG Best Three things they like in Japan..

1. Mr Makoto's Catering - Bae likes the steak.. ^_^

2. Shopping - (they love the fact that they sync so well! lol, dorks! :P)

3. People - They said that they're grateful for all the nice ppl!

Guest toozdae08

^

They're such big dorks.

I hope they do some variety shows for their comeback and not just strong heart. something long like the time they did intimate note

Archived