★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

^

^ there's actually more

24582428.jpg

I think DCVI is celebrating or commemorating their anniversary?

v009kd.th.jpgv011n.th.jpg

Scan by Tisya@bigbangupdates

I was expecting an update on the boys from yg life's launch, but there has been lots of goodies coming in from yg regarding 2ne1 so I can't complain :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

maybe because 2NE1 is coming back so YG wants to focus on them right now *shrug* im sure the news about our boys' comeback will be coming out soon since its already September now. if they push back the comeback again this time, i will be mad for at least one month :vicx:

to make this post less empty

Guest mevidalady

AS A DIE HARD FAN OF BIGBANG I AM NOT DISSAPOINTED THAT THEY'RE NOT IN THE YG BLOG YET. IT IS JUST UNDERSTANDABLE THAT ALL BLOGS/NEWS WILL BE ABOUT 2NE1 SINCE THEY WILL BE COMING BACK NEXT WEEK.

COME OCTOBER WE WILL DIE SPAZZING FOR BIGBANG NEWS..SO JUST CHILL AND DON'T FRET :)

100901 BIGBANG×DON!

credit: 28kirisan@youtube

haven't finish watching but this is 2 minutes longer and the quality is better as well. thx for sharing the clip though :]

10 09 01 D BB

thx under7nacs2 @ YT for the upload

SCHEDULE

September 3rd:

- Big Bang on Nihon TV "Happy Music" @ 12:58PM JST

- Big Bang on TV Tokyo "Ryuha-R" @ 2:00PM JST

- TOP on Elle aTV @ 10:00PM KST

September 4th:

- Big Bang on Fuji TV "Mecha x2 Iketerut!" 500th Episode Anniversary Yabetchi Sushi @ 7:57PM JST

September 5th:

- 3rd episode of SeungRi's MBC Enjoy Today @ 6:40PM KST

September 7th:

- Big Bang on TBS "The Music Hour" @ 9:00PM JST

- Fuji TV NEXT "Mezamashi Live BIGBANG LIVE Complete Version" @ 9:20PM JST

September 9th:

- Big Bang on PATI PATI Japanese magazine

- Big Bang's Eversense Fan Party in Thailand

- Big Bang on NHKBS2 Summer Sonic 2010 @ 12:15AM JST

September 22nd:

- JUNON magazine interview - V.I.'s Special Project

- Big Bang's ANAN magazine interview

September 26th:

- Big Bang's 1500th day since debut

October 28th:

- Big Bang's Nume'ro magazine interview

Source: YG-2NE1, BBVIPZ, ameblo.jp/ygbigbang

Taken from: http://www.21bangs.com/

Guest Chelsialooabc123

Haha, for me it's not about the price .

Its that im being real skeptical about whether big bang is going to perform or not.

There isn't any official announcement made by YG plus their comeback will be during that period ..

If they are really coming , it would be a toll on them and in this way i rather they not come .I want them to be perfectly fit and healthy! :D

10.10.10 on their comeback? SWEEET ~ !

I can't wait!

Gosh , i miss everythng about them :D!

Guest Michala01

haven't finish watching but this is 2 minutes longer and the quality is better as well. thx for sharing the clip though :]

10 09 01 D BB

thx under7nacs2 @ YT for the upload

I just watched that entire thing without understanding a single word lol. They seemed a lot more relaxed and I really hope someone subs this happy.gif

I tried logging onto YG-LIFE but I think it has crashed already because I can't get onto the website. Too many eager VIPs and Blackjacks I think. I'm hoping we get an update about the boys soon of course otherwise I will get pissed off. 

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's Interview on B-Pass Magazine

(scans posted before}

BIGBANG does not only need to carry on their solo activities but they have to attend Japanese music festivals as well. The very busy BIGBANG has released their new single ‘BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER’ on 25th, August.

BIGBANG has increased their quantity of production and they have recently produced some songs with very strong rhythms and clear images. It has been a long time since they were last intreviewed by us.

Reporter: It has been a long time since you were here! Please tell us what you are busy with at the moment.

D-Lite: We are busy preparing our next album and we are also attending different music festivals in Japan.

TOP: Besides working in BIGBANG as a group, I have just finished the filming and released the MV of ‘Turn It Up’ and I have done some promotion for this song too. Moreover, ‘Into the fire’, the film that I finished half a yar ago is also shown now so I have to promote it as well. This movie received really good response and it has more than 3 millions views in Korean which set a record.

Reported: What is the film about?

TOP: It is about how a group of students face the Korean War.However, students are not the focus, we focus on how students participated in this war and tried to deliever their unique stories.

Reporter: How about the others?

GD: I am preparing the solo album for BIGBANG and I have some relaxing time recently.

SOL: Similar to TOP, I have also done some solo activities. I am very busy indeed.

Reporter: You have already released your solo album, ‘I Need A Girl’. How is the response?

SOL: Very good. My song has occupied the first place of the music charts for quite a long time and it also claimed the third place on America iTune chart of R&B genre.

Reporter: Ohoh!

TOP: In fact, mine has even claimed the first place of R&B genre.

Reporter: Ohoh~~ So you have to go to USA to do a live show!

SOL: I want to do so if I have a chance.

Reporter: How about VI?

VI: I was admitted to the hospital because of appendicitis. Although I have already recovered from it,I was super painful before I had the operation. Appendicitis is really killing, my father had also had his cecum cut.

Reporter: It is so good to be recovered!

VI: Because I am still so young. (Laugh)

TOP: I was so busy that I did not visit him at the hospital.

GD: He is the maknae(youngest brother) who was loved by all of us so we all want to visit him in person.

VI: However, I understand that it is because all of you were so busy that you did not come to visit me. When I thought like that, I would not feel lonely then. (Laugh)

Reporter: ‘Beautiful Hangover’ was finally released, please tell us how did you produce this song?

G-D: The demo of this song was made a long time ago and then we had to decide when we should release this song. Since we have to release new song in this summer , we wanted a song characterized by a very fast rhythm. Therefore, we decided to release this song. At night, when you listen to this song in a very stressful and noisy city, the image of summer will pop up in your mind. This is a song that will make you associate a journey that you are hearding to find your special someone.

Reporter: Yes, it is definitey like this!

TOP: It is just like passing a tunnel to reach a brand new world. I hope this song can enable me to reach another stage of my life too.

Reporter: It is the song that you specially desinged for the release of Japanese single?

GD: Yes, it is.

Reporter: What do you think is the difference between Korean songs and Japanese songs?

GD: I want to show the different styles of music in Korea and Japan. I want to carry out our activities in different countries with different musical styles and then, after we perform, we can see how good the response is. Afterwards, the we can alter the style of our songs according to the response, isn’t it good? In this way, our range of music styles can be widened in this way too. The club tone style of songs ‘GARA GARA GO!’ , ‘MY HEAVEN’ are suitable to be released in Japan while the house temp songs like ‘Haru Haru’ (released in 2008 and was a great hit in Korea) are more suitable in Korea. Since ‘Beautiful Hangover’ is a song carries the style which is similar to the Japanese pop songs; therefore, I produced them specially for Japanese fans.

Reporter: What do the others think about the song?

SOL: I think this is a very rhythmic song.

G-D: For the melody, it already gives us a very strong feeling and you can also find a very happy feeling of summer inside it. I hope it can spice up the whole atmosphere. I hope to cheer up those who are upset by the hot weather with this song!

VI: I think ‘is it just a song which can match with summer’? The lyrics is very easy to be remembered and the atmosphere of this song is very hot indeed as well. The melody is superb and the chorus is excellent and so does the lyrics. This is a song which contains a very strong summer feeling! It is especially true for the rapping part of GD and TOP in the second phrase of the lyrics.

Reporter: How did you compose the rapping part?

TOP: I have always been exploring a new rapping style since I want to give a new taste to my fans every now and then. I have tried some different things in this rap.

Reporter: How about you, D-Lite?

D-Lite: I think this is a song that you will like to listen to when you are driving. It is really suitable for you to do so.

Reporter: What do you pay special attention to when you are preforming this song?

D-Lite: We have to pay attention to how to convey this kind of songs with very strong rhythm. We want to convey the feeling of this song by performing it vividly on the stage.

Reporter: This song is very different from the previous song, ‘Tell Me Goodbye’.

GD: I deliberately did it on purpose. I want to overthrow the previous image that we gave you every now and then.

TOP: We all want to reach a new stage of our life with this song. At the same time, we all want to present a new side of BIGBANG from time to time, we are all striving for this and we are all satisfied with this.

Reporter: Which part do you particularly like?

GD: I love the climax of the song. The reason why I made it as a Japanese single was because the climax part. Therefore, the lyrics ‘beautiiul hangover’ which appears in the lyrics was used to be the title of the song as well.

VI: It will be great if all of you can sing ‘HEY! HO!’ with us.

Reporter: It is good that we can sing the song together! How do you perform the song?

SOL: Our dancing steps perfectly match with the song..

Reporter: GD has mentiond that since the chorus is very impressive so he chose ‘Beautiful Hangover’ to be the name of the song. In fact, what does this title mean?

GD: ‘Hangover’ means drunkenness, it is very contradictory with the positive adjective ‘beautiful’. I deliberately put them together. Whenever we think of hangover, we will associate t with headache and pain. I want to describe her beauty as hangover since we will be obsessed with her. And whenever we think of her, we will immediately have headache and chest pain. Although ‘hangover’ can be referred to many more things, I personally think that it is a language that we can use to describe the degree of beauty of your lover.

Reporter: The other song ‘Somebody To Love’ also is a song of a brand new style of BIGBANG!

GD: We want to focus on the topic ‘love’. We have been singing love songs which describe the relationship between ‘me’ and ‘her’. However, we want to talk about the relationsip of ‘somebody’ this time. We created this song since we want more people to echo with us, we don’t only pinpoint the relationship with ‘me’ and ‘her’ but that of ‘somebody’ feels love from ‘somebody’, hoping that all people who have this kind of experience can feel the same with us.

Reporter: You wrote this for the one who feels your love?

GD: I wrote this for people who feel confused when looking for their love and their special ‘somebody’. I want to convey the message that ‘you can ultimately find her some days’ to them. Even if you break up with your lover, you can meet your destiny when you are still chasing your love continuosly. You will definitely be loved by ‘somebody’ again. Therefore, I chose this as the title of this song and I really want to encourage all of the love chasers never lose heart in the path of their love chasing journey.

Reporter: I really want to listen to this song now. Can you please tell us what you want to achieve later on?

GD: We want to be the band which is ‘a must existence’ no matter in Japan or Korea. We are all workng hard solidly to achieve this goal.

Chinese translation: 艾魯@ www.bigbangfamily.com

English translation: Rice @ BIGBANG WORLD

Scanned by: Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Se7en gets tips from Big Bang's Seungri

After 3 years and 8 months, finally Se7en has come back and he recently revealed that he got tips about how to behave on variety shows from SeungRi.

On the August 31 episode of Strong Heart, Se7en revealed that SeungRi gave him the advice on what to do on variety shows.

When Se7en first debuted as singer, Big Bang members were only trainees at YG. However during his hiatus in Korean music industry, Big Bang became the new idol group and gaineda lot of popularity.

During the show the MC asked whether Se7en miss the variety shows or music shows in Korea. He said he missed it every day. He usually watched the shows when he couldn't sleep. Then the MC continued asking if didn't he get tired from all the activities he did in United States. Se7en answered "it's not as much as you think" which created much laughter from the audiences.

Se7en also said that he is very happy that Big Bang has become a famous idol group. He continued that now he even got advice from a Big Bangmember.

Se7en continued that before he came to the show he sent SeungRi a message said "Help me. What should I do?" SeungRi messaged him back and said "Just relax that's all"

Source: Pingbook Entertainment

Translated by Wayne @ bigbangupdates

LOL seungri must be so proud :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Ticket Price & Venue for "Korean Pop Night Concert" announced!

bbhkpopnightconcert.jpg

More information

Saturday 4th Sept and Sunday 5th Sept

CAT 1 STANDING PIT and CAT 1 SEATED AND CAT 2 SEATED...

Monday 6th Sept onwards

All remaining CAT 1 and CAT 2 tickets

CAT 3 SEATED and CAT 4 SEATED...SEATED ARE ALL NUMBERED SEATS.

Payment by Cash, Credit Card and NETS

HMV 313@Somerset

Sat: 10AM - 11PM

Sun: 10AM - 10PM

Mon: 10AM - 10PM

source : Proof Label @ Facebook

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Cyworld Music Hall of Fame

**based on the most download units**

#7-Haru Haru

#9-Lies

b0101320_4c7e460960326.jpg

Artists with most downloading units

#2-Bigbang

wfwwfw.jpg

cr:bestiz

source:cyworld

Guest shinhdeplol

C: 3315ming @ YT

^ At 0: 36, is it GDYB playing games??? How cute ^^

- - -

Jiyong used the Goyard bag from GD&H :D I think he knows of this site ^^

b10af5e8d6b4bf6363d09fa.jpg

72ce52f0d90f8c2bdcc4749.jpg

C: GD&H // 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

C: 3315ming @ YT

^ At 0: 36, is it GDYB playing games??? How cute ^^

- - -

Sorry to cut ur post~

I giggle and smile like crazy the whole time watching (and re-watching again :P)

this clip~ Bae is so cute and the way his messing with their

stylist ans running away from her when she try to dress him makes me LMAO~

GDYB is so cute playing the games together~

I wish next is Tabi! I would love to see what his like in YG eyes~

kkkkkkk~ He must be full with Bingu-ness~ lol~ :lol:

Guest juang_bb

Reporter: Ohoh~~ So you have to go to USA to do a live show!

SOL: I want to do so if I have a

YB!!! you better tell YG!! and of course, with the rest of the boys!

ha, finally, YG did upload a vid related to them. that vid is so cute... especially when YB was running away from their stylist. LOL! and GDYB LOVE!! ahhhh... these two BFFs :D

CYWORLD HALL OF FAME!!! they're the only idols in the TOP 10 and TOP 5. they've been owning these "of all time" charts. from MUSIC BANK's history...to MELON's... and now CYWORLD. oh, i remember they're the most downloaded and played artist in BUGS too. i remember reading about it at bigbangupdates a couple of months ago. so proud!!! they're the only consistent idols at the TOP :D

Tae Yang excercising?

고독한 자기관리 26^^ 그는 만족하는 법이 없다!!!

thx Hwangssabu @ twitter for the upload

edit: YT link

100901 Trainer Hwang Me2day

thx crazyxcami @ YT for the upload

that new yg-life blog update is mad cute <3

and yes, Ji knows GD&H, he has actually sent GD&H quite a few thank you messages (paper with his signature) already

Guest Michala01

^^ 

Omg that is so cool. w00t.gif I'm guessing it's from YG-LIFE? 

This blog is going to be all kinds of awesome 

@Shinhdeplol

That video is the CUTEST thing I have seen in a while.wub.gifwub.gif I miss them together so so so much. I really hope it gets subbed 

Archived