★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest loversandlies

^thats awesome! VIPS <33 beautiful hangover is def. one of my top bigbang videos of all time, i hope it reaches even more views in the future! some BB spam cuz i miss them

from tumblr:

tumblr_l7pk3zn7lu1qb7oe1o1_500.jpg

bigbang3.png

tumblr_l7eb3deNqO1qcri4ro1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1282880425&Signature=p%2BLHmyvef%2BRS12PL%2FgAVescaUEw%3D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest andloveyelledno

It was really great talking to other VIPs on the BH youtube video :D Unfortunately youtube apparently tracks your IPs and stops counting views from you after a certain point so...refreshing doesn't work :(

But it was still a nice experience! And still on going.

I just don't understand fans...on one hand, fans complained that they want BB back in Korea after 2 years hiatus, but yet on the other hand they want BB to focus 100% in Japan. Well, I'm sure if YG can clone them, he would have done so already. It's only been 4 years since the boys debuted, so give them more time in Japan; in the meanwhile, fans should just relax and enjoy the ride.

We were simply discussing why their sales aren't drastically improving, not complaining about it. In order for them to gain a much bigger audience, they would need to do more promotions and activities in Japan. That's a fact. Just because we're dissecting this, it doesn't mean we're saying they should do it, much less now. And we all have different opinions so of course we're going to hear a lot of points of views that contradict one another. My lord, it's so difficult sometimes to talk about stuff here because it gets interpreted so negatively :/

Guest shinhdeplol

"Mnet Japan - Hot Guy That You Would Want To Keep Him In Your Pocket while walking on the road"

1. Junsu (DBSK)

2. Minhwan (F.T. Island)

3. Taemin (SHINee)

4. G-Dragon (BIG BANG)

5. Nichkhun (2PM)

6. Thunder (MBLAQ)

7. Hyungjun (SHU-I)

8. Kim Bum

9. Yoseob (BEAST)

10. Dongho (U-KISS)

C: b 2st吧 // domeway @soompi (TRANS)

- - -

Updated! Fan Account of Big Bang @ Lotte Fan Meeting (100821)

Then , finally this was ‘HIGH TOUCH’ time!^^ Since I was so nervous that I wanted to throw out…

Before the session begins, the staff said, ‘You have to use only 1 hand only and you cannot strike up a conversation with them or hand them presents. Please follow our rules!’ Oh… We cannot talk with them? They repeated the same instruction for about 5 times. (laugh)

Although I had thought about what I would like to say to them before, I was so nervous when the BIG TIME was drawing nearer. (Laugh)

I first shook hands with D-lite. He stretched his arm and waited for us. After a ‘Hi 5’, he would grab your hand tightly! His giggles were too charming which made you shout out ‘Daesung’ unconsciously! Then, we did not speak any more things with him. When I went back and reported to my friend, he teased me, ‘but wait! You are not friends!’ Daesung shook our hands tightly from the very beginning to the very end and our tourist guide worried about him , ‘I am wondering whether he feels tired or not.’ He is a really gentle person and I am once again convinced about that.

Then, we shake hands with GD. Since he put his hand on the table, we ‘HI 5’ with him from the above. I could not see his face when I was shaking hands with him. ‘Nonono! I have to report to my friends, I have to see his face!’ Once I remembered this, I tried to look at his face but he did not look at me~(laugh) Then I stared at my Taeyang(laugh) and have said nothing to GD!

This was VI’s turn then. I hit his hand at the height of the chest! But sorry, VI. I had paid all of my attention to Taeyang who was standing to next to him… And I did not say anything to VI either. I was thinking to ask him to call me ‘NUNA’ at the very beginning.

Then, it is TAEYANG! He stretched out his right hand. After a ‘Hi5’, he shook hands with me! I used a voice that was unexpectedly loud, ‘Yongbae shi, saranghaeyo!!!’ (Mr. Yongbae, I love you!) He used another hand to hold my hand tightly and smiled to me. His hands are really, really warm!

Although I was not willing to leave, the staff pushed my back. There was still one sentence that I wanted to say to Taeyang, so I said,’ I will also go to SOLO concert!’ He nodded his head~T_T Ah… It was so great to attend this meeting and meet Taeyang!

After shaking hands with Taeyang, I was so contented that I did not remember much about shaking hands with TOP… or I have not shook hands with him? (laugh) I totally forgot about the scene… TOP, sorry…

After HIGH TOUCH, Seungri said, 'The day after tomorrow, we will go to Japan to see you! Please wait for us!' He said this cute sentence to us and Taeyang was singing Lotte Duty Free's song when he was leaving.

Time really flies, if there will be such kind of fan meeting next year, I will definitely join it too!

Credits: emu@ameblo

Translated and shared: Rice@ Bigbang World (Thanks^^)

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

- - -

Seo In Young wants to date Taeyang (100826)

Seo InYoung recently starred as a guest on the show SBS Haha Mong Show.

According to the producers of the show, Seo InYoung confessed on the 26th that she would go out with Big Bang member Taeyang if he asked her out.

Seo InYoung said on the show “I’ve been dashed by a few boy idol group members” surprising the studio and Seo InYoung was then asked which idol she would date with, if she was asked out. She answered “Big Bang TaeYang.”

You can catch this episode on the 29th of August at 10:45AM on the Haha Mong Show.

source: stoo.com

translation: netizensusadae @ kpoplive.com

taken from 21bangs.com

LOL what about Crown J??? *Im a WGM supporter ^^

Big Bang 2010 BIGSHOW Concert DVD POP

bbhbbdvdpop1.jpg

bbhbbdvdpop2.jpg

source: nate.com

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

v I thought you posted it over at tae's thread???

v LOL its okay :D

^yup, sorry for double posting... :)

so many yb fangirls nowadays! hahaha...

i'm excited for the drama... when will it be shown?

oh, were we able to reach our target of 1 Million view counts for Beautiful Hangover PV? because when i was watching it yesterday, it was stucked to 20,000+++ views but the comments kept on increasing...

^is Han Chae Young going to work with the boys?..haha..she must be very excited since she is a big fan of Bigbang

the MV is so cool n amazing!

love the whole story n the acting

they look perfect..the hair,outfits..so sexy n hot..n cool swagger..haha

idk why i found the way Taeyang push away the camera is so cool..lol

omg..Daesungah..hottie young man..haha

oh god..i was blown away by their hotness..so perfect..*o*

something about Seotaiji n BB

서태지-빅뱅, '그룹 결성하면 대박 날 콤비' 1위

tn_1282785602_-869643202_0.jpg

가수 서태지와 아이돌그룹 빅뱅이 함께 그룹을 결성하면 대박 날 것 같은 콤비에 뽑혔다.

26일 음악전문사이트 몽키3는 지난 19일에서 25일까지 일주일간 총 573명의 회원들을 대상으로 '프로젝트 그룹 결성하면 대박 날 것 같은 콤비는?'이란 주제의 투표에서 서태지-빅뱅 콤비가 242표(42%)로 1위에 뽑혔다고 밝혔다.

이어 신민아-쌈디(슈프림팀)가 239표(42%)를 얻어 2위에 올랐다. 3위는 2NE1 산다라박과 UV의 멤버이자 개그맨 유세윤 콤비(60표, 10%)가 차지했다.

4위에는 개그맨 박명수-신세경(32표, 6%)이 뽑혔다.

s:nate

Guest toozdae08

LOL what about Crown J??? *Im a WGM supporter ^^

Do you not remember the time she and Crown J visited YB and TOP in 2008. She paid YB so much attention and completely forgot that both Crown J and TOP were even there. I died laughing when she started feeling him up and YB just jumped and refused to look her in the eye. He was so surprised. He was still so shy around women then but SIY wasn't shy about her interest. I felt a little sorry for him cause you could tell he was so confused and didn't know what to do with himself. She was recently with him on Heroes and she acted like a shy school girl there too. YB wasn't shy though, lol. Such a change from 2 years ago.

--

About Youtube, I remember with YB's music video that it kept getting stuck. First at 314, then 14000, then 140k, then bigger and bigger numbers. I remember seeing it stuck at 360kish and and hour later jump to 500kish. So it's hard to judge how much views it has had.

i wonder why some VIPz whining about the album sales. Just give them a time to be establish in JAPAN first. For me, they are doing quite good plus their songs only catered for a certain gen . I dont see "Okasan" or any "obasan or obachan" will listen to their songs. I like their songs either korean or japanese.. auto tune or not dont really matter to me..

They will hit 100k someday..just give them time

They only been active in JAPAN like what 2 yrs..then VIPS want them to come back already, now u r wondering why the sales not passing 30k . Plus with the language barrier and i dont see TOP or leardershi pay attention to their "Nihongo " so that is one of the reasons..

Personally i want them to stay in JAPAN. They already established in Korea. It is such a waste of time if they came and the result is daebak but then they missing in action...again (back to korea) ...all the impact that they just did would be like a "seasonal" only..then when they gone same goes with the fans...forgotten already..It takes time to hit 100k ..Be no 1 in Oricon chart is not easy..i dont really care about the ranking but i do care about album sales.. Enough of spazzing moving to other threads..to spazz

Guest toozdae08

^

I agree. After this Korean comeback I want them to do a pig push in Japan. They've just had their major label debut last year and are doing well but they need to really focus or else the last year will be a waste. I think they just need that hit, a Japanese Lies and they'll get big. It takes time. Took them a year in Korea to get big too, it wasn't overnight success. None of the Japanese groups on the top of the Oricon charts hit it big immediately but they eventually made it.

Guest Michala01

i wonder why some VIPz whining about the album sales. Just give them a time to be establish in JAPAN first. For me, they are doing quite good plus their songs only catered for a certain gen . I dont see "Okasan" or any "obasan or obachan" will listen to their songs. I like their songs either korean or japanese.. auto tune or not dont really matter to me..

They will hit 100k someday..just give them time

They only been active in JAPAN like what 2 yrs..then VIPS want them to come back already, now u r wondering why the sales not passing 30k . Plus with the language barrier and i dont see TOP or leardershi pay attention to their "Nihongo " so that is one of the reasons..

Personally i want them to stay in JAPAN. They already established in Korea. It is such a waste of time if they came and the result is daebak but then they missing in action...again (back to korea) ...all the impact that they just did would be like a "seasonal" only..then when they gone same goes with the fans...forgotten already..It takes time to hit 100k ..Be no 1 in Oricon chart is not easy..i dont really care about the ranking but i do care about album sales.. Enough of spazzing moving to other threads..to spazz

Yup all good points. I personally would like them to focus solely on Japan after this Korean album for at least some substantial time. But I know GD is going to want to do another solo album soon, so that will take him back to Korea. Working between the two countries is so hard, but I think once they make that big breakthrough it will become easier to move easily from one market to the other. 

Guest doublehh03

their "consistent" sales in japan = they have a consistent fanbase. they are popular over there; they are just not mega-stars "yet" like they are in korea.

and yes, you can blame that on the lack of promotions. look at in korea, whenever you release a song, you promote it (AT LEAST by singing live) the song at least for a month or two. and most of the time, artists go on variety shows o promote their song and brand. in america, that's A MUST everytime you have a new song coming out.

and i'm sure it's no different in japan. big bang promotes a song by singing it live 1-2 times and that's it. that's not going to work. they are popular and talented enough to gain a consistent fanbase. but to reach a more massive audience, you have to constantly be on TV or somethig like that to garner more exposure. DBSK was on TV a ton when they tried to break through in japan.

again, the language barrier, esp. w/ gd and top, hurts them.

it's great to see them get consistent #s. but if they promote more over there, they would easily do better. it's up to them and YG really .

Guest Michala01

their "consistent" sales in japan = they have a consistent fanbase. they are popular over there; they are just not mega-stars "yet" like they are in korea.

and yes, you can blame that on the lack of promotions. look at in korea, whenever you release a song, you promote it (AT LEAST by singing live) the song at least for a month or two. and most of the time, artists go on variety shows o promote their song and brand. in america, that's A MUST everytime you have a new song coming out.

and i'm sure it's no different in japan. big bang promotes a song by singing it live 1-2 times and that's it. that's not going to work. they are popular and talented enough to gain a consistent fanbase. but to reach a more massive audience, you have to constantly be on TV or somethig like that to garner more exposure. DBSK was on TV a ton when they tried to break through in japan.

it's great to see them get consistent #s. but if they promote more over there, they would easily do better. it's up to them and YG really .

I've often wondered what goes in that man's mind lol. Obviously YG as a company isn't stupid. I'm sure they do market research like any other company would so it would follow that they are aware of the need for Big Bang to be on Japanese TV much much more. And yet he is very persistent in the way he does his thing. I don't know what to make of it. On the one hand I absolutely love that the boys aren't overworked with TV appearances and they seem to be relatively well rested and well taken care of, on the other hand, you'd think YG would want to make as much money as possible. I'm sure he has a plan of attack that we don't know about. I'm excited to see what he has in store for their next Japanese album (which I still have no idea when it is coming out, I keep hearing this year? could someone clarify?).  But whether they're #1 or #5 I couldn't care less as long as they're happy and making good music for me to listen to. 

I have a feeling the next 2 years are going to bring lots of things our way smile.gif

Edit: sorry for rambling on about this I just find the topic very interesting. I'll try to keep it to a minimum laugh.gif

Guest johnnyquest89

Dunno what part of america you come from, but going on Variety shows to promote your song is only a luxury for artists who are usually already doing well.(lucky acts get put on a talk show or somethin once in a blue too just to perform) Whats really done is Like you said Live performances, but radio/tv can be for them since they have some popularity but the live shows they need to do are clubs rickety venues wherever they accept the BB label they should go perform converting people to new fans asking for requests to get airtime and such. Thats how promotions are really done here in the states. and they did this in korea as do other idols.

btw the variety/tv show stick is a lil meh. Compared BB other groups are always on Varieties, luckily BB gets many CF's and releases popular songs to just get noted for BGM (which stil brings fans later.)

Guest doublehh03

I've often wondered what goes in that man's mind lol. Obviously YG as a company isn't stupid. I'm sure they do market research like any other company would so it would follow that they are aware of the need for Big Bang to be on Japanese TV much much more. And yet he is very persistent in the way he does his thing. I don't know what to make of it. On the one hand I absolutely love that the boys aren't overworked with TV appearances and they seem to be relatively well rested and well taken care of, on the other hand, you'd think YG would want to make as much money as possible. I'm sure he has a plan of attack that we don't know about. I'm excited to see what he has in store for their next Japanese album (which I still have no idea when it is coming out, I keep hearing this year? could someone clarify?).  But whether they're #1 or #5 I couldn't care less as long as they're happy and making good music for me to listen to. 

I have a feeling the next 2 years are going to bring lots of things our way smile.gif

Edit: sorry for rambling on about this I just find the topic very interesting. I'll try to keep it to a minimum laugh.gif

promoting in 2 countries is hard. if YG had his way, he would focus an entire year on each country but he can't. big bang is really popular in korea and they always have obligations. plus, they have so many solo activities in japan.

if they want to make it big, they have to dedicate a year or 2 soley to japan (learning language, be on shows, promote the song a ton...).

Guest toozdae08

^

I think he's planning to do what we said. The guys will continue to do solo activities but the main focus will be Japan. GD and TOP have been working really hard on their Japanese. I don't think, and I don't think YG thinks, that they are ready to go on japanese TV yet. GD and TOP can barely speak the language, Dae is ok and only YB and Seungri are any good. YB, while less shy, still doesn't like to talk much and isn't naturally very funny (love him to death but even he admits that variety shows aren't his thing). I understand the need to wait a little, however if they do want to improve their Japanese they need to be in Japan more.

I think they can balance solo activities with Japanese activities but it will be difficult and they shouldn't have more than 2 member doing major solo projects at the same time (acting and music), preferably only one. However, YGE seems ready for a Big Push in Japan. That's the only sensible option.

Guest intelligirl

OFFICIAL PHOTOS Seungri Filming for "Enjoy Today"

1282806462sundaytoday10.jpg

1282806462sundaytoday10p.jpg

1282806462sundaytoday10x.jpg

sundaytoday100826113517.jpg

1282806462sundaytoday10c.jpg

1282806462sundaytoday10c.jpg

1282806462sundaytoday10s.jpg

sundaytoday100826113311.jpg

4740d73ad51fb5b73a87ce9.jpg

credit MBC via 승뿌 @bestiz

Maknae is just completely and utterly adorable! :wub:

thanks for clearing that up

also, if not to be too selfish, bc i did try scouring youtube for this

but does anyone have the video/clip of big bang performing the stand up intro, in suits, in these large metal(?) boxes stacked up on each other?

it's absolutely my favorite i've ever seen them and i hope it's not too much to ask, seeing as how everyone's currently caught up in the beautiful hangover mv craze.

Guest kresten

I feel bad for BIG BANG. For sure, when Kara and SNSD release their singles and they sell close, the same, or more number of singles, haters will HATE ON BB and say they are a failure.

Can someone tell me the first week sales of their 5 japanese singles and 1st japanese album?

It's not that they're a failure in Japan. Hello?! They scored 5 best new artist awards, and even mobilized 60,000 Japanese fans to their 6-concert tour ELT. But... It's still sad to see that they sell so few singles. TMG even sold just 4000 on the first day, if I'm not mistaken. Now, this latest single sold at most 14000. That's not really an improvement.

I SINCERELY WISH THE SALES WOULD IMPROVE. A sale of 80,000 wouldn't be so bad. I think the highest they have sold is 50,000+/-? I hope they improve! A first day sale of 30,000 is already big for me. I hope it happens someday.

Guest shinhdeplol

posed???

C: TeamBIGBANG0818

Big Bang on Graffiti K-POP Magazine Japan

Click thumbnails for full size :)

KUX0.16537909.mg1.jpgXOZ0.16537910.mg2.jpgOYL0.16537912.mg3.jpgKUX0.16537913.mg4.jpg

ZPN0.16537915.mg5.jpgSDZ0.16537916.mg6.jpgKUX0.16537919.mg7.jpgFAM0.16537920.mg8.jpg

KUX0.16537921.mg9.jpgXOZ0.16537922.mg10.jpgKUX0.16537923.mg11.jpgUKU0.16537924.mg12.jpg

ZPN0.16537926.mg13.jpgGOE0.16537927.mg14.jpgHUK0.16537928.mg15.jpgOOP0.16537930.mg16.jpg

Scan by Tisya@bigbangupdates

Archived