★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

I disagree that YG doesn't care about Big Bang. I think he's proven that he does very much. And the boys just went on vacation at...whatever the heck they were that Taeyang tweeted from.

Ideally I would like them to have October off and then have them come back in November. The fact of the matter is that these idols always have very little time to rest. 2NE1 was a special case because they delayed the album for a long time so that the girls could work with will.I.am

If that offer from him hadn't come along, the girls would have probably been out long ago.

Seungri hasn't really been doing much outside of BB promotions in Japan. He's had a lot of time off to go to school and do his own thing so I have no problem with him being a part of this show. This is something he's always wanted.

But the rest of the guys are really busy with dramas and solo promotions so it's definitely a worry. The good thing is that YG promised to open up a blog and communicate with us (What other CEO does that?) so we'll be more informed about what's going on.

Also YG never gave a definitive date for their comeback. GD actually said long ago (During promotion of his concert in theaters) that it would be at the end of the year and I believed that more than the reports saying it would be in the summer.

P.S: I know everyone has their own bias, and want their favorite to take part in this or that.... however, this is music we're talking about, not something people can learn to create.

For most of us here it's not about having biases, it's about us wanting to see what the other guys have to offer. I think they're at a stage in their career where they can take risks and the guys can really experiment with their abilities.

TOP has proven his skills with writing and composing (A Good Man, Act like nothings wrong, Turn it up, etc). TaeYang has also shown that he has talent in the writing department (Goodbye baby, Take it slow).

I'm not questioning GD's ability, he's amazing at what he does. I simply was hoping that the other members would contribute too. How exactly is that me saying GD is not good? The man has helped compose some of my favorite BB songs, i'm certainly not putting him down.

Seriously, people need to chill. We can't ever talk here about our worries because certain people get pissed about "negativity". I'm a fan, I care about them, and I want the best for them. Is it so wrong that i'm asking if they are getting enough rest? Really?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

What the richard simmons is it with the negativity all of a sudden? mellow.gif

Seriously, would YG rush his biggest asset? I don't think so. 2ne1 are big but Big Bang is another story. They are YG's piggy bank. And about GD producing and writing the songs. Am I anxious yes? Do I trust him? Yes. He has proved in the past that he is very capable, why doubt him now? 

edit: If some people are pissed off about this cause GD isn't their bias well you need to grow up. 

Guest propera898

TOPs working on his album , THAT AINT EXCUse ,, HE CAN help producing or writing some songs for the new album HECK gdragon even daleyed his solo album for helping BB album or mini album .... no mattet what BIGBANG its more important that their solo activities above all they have to firts do their best for the gruop then for themselfs ,, didnt they said that????????

im really going to be sad sad mad mad if i only see Gdragon name on the credics or composing or writing and not any other menberr( espeacially TOP) I think sometimes TOP doesnt give his all for BB like trying to compose some songs for the gruop , he always says ( lately i meant ) im working on my solo album ,, im writing for my solo album ..aint BIGBANG more important ??

aaah IM REALLY GOING TO BE dissapointed if TOP doesnt do something for this album ,, i think he has the time and abilitites ,, we all know he writes beautifull songs .. so i expect him to give something for BIGBANG.

Guest teenace

jeannielam2004 I agree with everything you've said.

I know it might hurt a lot of people but lets speak the truth here. Big Bang got really popular after Lies which GD wrote for himself. He is the main reason why they are so popular. After Lies he wrote and produced so many hit songs for his group. No VIP has the right to hate on him. He takes the most risks for the group. I trust him more then anyone in YG to produce for BB. He knows them so well and knows what they like.

That was really blunt and hopefully I don't get a lot of -s lol.

All of them except for Seungri are losing a lot of weight....

EDIT:TOP is also a good song writer but his songs are mostly his style. Good Man was one of my favorite songs and I hope to see something like that on BB's album. YG only mentioned GD producing the whole album but nothing on composing so lets wait.

Guest Michala01

TOPs working on his album , THAT AINT EXCUse ,, HE CAN help producing or writing some songs for the new album HECK gdragon even daleyed his solo album for helping BB album or mini album .... no mattet what BIGBANG its more important that their solo activities above all they have to firts do their best for the gruop then for themselfs ,, didnt they said that????????

im really going to be sad sad mad mad if i only see Gdragon name on the credics or composing or writing and not any other menberr( espeacially TOP) I think sometimes TOP doesnt give his all for BB like trying to compose some songs for the gruop , he always says ( lately i meant ) im working on my solo album ,, im writing for my solo album ..aint BIGBANG more important ??

aaah IM REALLY GOING TO BE dissapointed if TOP doesnt do something for this album ,, i think he has the time and abilitites ,, we all know he writes beautifull songs .. so i expect him to give something for BIGBANG.

I agree that TOP writes beautiful songs and I hope there is something on the album by him but people need to remember that when it comes to song production/composition it is purely business. Maybe the songs TOP writes will not fit the overall "sound" of the album. 

People should not take this so personally. If VIPs start hating on each other and members because of this I will be heartbroken sad.gif

Guest doublehh03

GD producing all/most of album = epic. look at his solo album and its success. he sold the most albums last year and it was released at the end of the year and heartbreaker was a HUGE success. lies, haru haru... (some of the biggest songs) were created by GD.

this guy is really into his work and very critical. he's not going to half richard simmons any song. look at how tired he is. and i'm sure the entire big bang team will pick out the best songs to be on the album.

GD has talked about this before in interviews. he believed the last album was "stagnant." he wants big bang's new album to be better and more revolutionary. so i trust him.

Guest toozdae08

Hey I wanted more TOP composition but he did say that when he does compose for BB that YG said its too strong or not commercial enough (His version of Hallelujah was replaced with GD's). Don't blame TOP for this, he's busy on his solo album and I want that really really really badly. The boys all get to try out their composing skill on their own album, GD has produced his own album already and so can go forward with BB's album. YB for instance co-composed about 1/2 of SOLAR, same will go for Dae and TOP. This was YB's first time composing (he helped produced HOT but not compose, sort of like GD with 2NE1). I understand you're upset since I too expect some TOP on this album and hope we get it (Didn't expect any YB since boy is done and I rather he spend his time with whatever girl he's seeing and getting inspired).

What I'll be really really disappointed with is if during the next album or miniablum I don't see some of the other members producing music for BB after proving themselves during solo works. Now then I'll be upset.

@doublehh03 +1 for you. Him, YB an TOP have all complained about the last album or the music that they've been doing being stagnant and that makes me excited for the new album cause it will be different.

Guest asian.bunny

people need to stop being so childish. bigbang is coming back soon, and yet people are attacking the leader for producing songs? wtf is that? don't hate me for this, but people really need to just grow up. it said gd produced the songs, it never said: "g-dragon is the only person who worked on this album, and all the other members were left out and didn't contribute whatsoever," did it? they most likely did help out, but yg isn't going to come out and say "oh, top helped with this, taeyang helped with that." especially at this point. their comeback is still a couple of months away, we don't even know all the details yet. gd has always been producing for the band, why is it suddenly a bad thing? he's the genius behind their hit songs, and it's not like he works alone. i bet on anything that he asks the members to help him out, he's not the kind of person to leave out his member's opinions. i trust him, as we all should. why has all the excitement turned into this all of a sudden?

Guest doublehh03

people need to stop being so childish. bigbang is coming back soon, and yet people are attacking the leader for producing songs? wtf is that? don't hate me for this, but people really need to just grow up. it said gd produced the songs, it never said: "g-dragon is the only person who worked on this album, and all the other members were left out and didn't contribute whatsoever," did it? they most likely did help out, but yg isn't going to come out and say "oh, top helped with this, taeyang helped with that." gd has always been producing for the band, why is it suddenly a bad thing? he's the genius behind their hit songs, and it's not like he works alone. i bet on anything that he asks the members to help him out, he's not the kind of person to leave out his member's opinions. i trust him, as we all should. why has all the excitement turned into this?

i didn't know there are so many GD haters on this own board. a "producer" doesn't do EVERYTHING when creating the music. in america, when i hear producer, i think of them creating the beat primarily, along with the melody. lyrics? depends on the genre. GD is a great lyricist also so i'm not sure if he's doing that also.

but we will see the credits and final album when it comes out and then we will judge.

if GD said the last album wasnt a step up from big bang, you know how critical he is of the next album?

again, it is unfortunate other members aren't participating as much as we would like, but i'm sure they want to. but i'm sure they will be involved in the final selection of songs and things like that.

again, GD is a musical genius. stop the hate. and expect greatness.

uhhh...few things

1. other than daesung and taeyang esp, the boys are kinda pretty rested..no? i mean yea, they work on their craft behind the scenes and they are in japan..but its not like all of them are where taeyang (and daesung)is at right now..so i dont understand the concern there. and its not like they do crazy promotion in japan anyways (gd's always tired..but thats bc hes always producing-which he likes and WANTS..so thats nothing new)

2. im happy to hear that a lot of you guys are worried about the boys health/status and would rather a delayed, non rushed album than a rushed album (bc hardly anyone in korea shares our thoughts)..but a few things to clarify:

its not like they started working on this album a couple of mo. ago. gd went to work on this album as soon as his solo concert ended. and its not like hes doing this alone either.

and. annoyingly, kvip is verrryyy impatient and want bigbang to comeback like..yesterday. they're pissed off about a possibly late album (which is anything after oct..which is dumb..bc hellp, its yg..) and they've (aside from strictly yb's fans)been talking about bigbangs comeback WHILE yb was promoting inag...and many werent too happy about his international album..since that means an even more "delayed" album (knowing 2ne1 is up first). they're even complaining about why this album has to be a full album..a great majority want a mini album so they can come out in oct for sure(and then a full album early next year). and yea, a lot of it has to do with the end of the year awards..but yea.

but yea..just super annoyed at kvipz. have been for a while. ya'll are nice and understanding and share your thoughts and hopes. but kvip has been super demanding recently..esp with ybs promotion. i think fans do have the right to voice their opininos. but it stops there. we dont have the right to be demanding or try to make things happen when we dont even see the whole picture. yb has hinted in a couple interviews (4th anniversary..real sound) how he just wants the fans to look at them and their music and nothing else). i was shocked when his fans were going crazy and calling up yg in masses bc they didnt like his concert venue...without thinking maybe hes not gonna just dance and use wires and go crazy this time. maybe he wants to just SING. with a band. and prefers a place with a great sound system. and now, they're thinking they have the right to demand a comeback date? and even more hilarious, a mini album??? since when did fans become producers?? or employees at yg?? its so funny bc these are the people that talk so much crap (as if they know everything) about yg..and then if he announces something they like..then they declare their love for him. wth??

im just starting to vent. but yea. just wanted to update some people who dont read up bestiz

Its not only about the awards,their health comes first. I rather they wait until they rest.

Looks like they will go on promoting their single while having a concert/variety/drama in a diffrent country.

Its too much to also have a group album. I don't see a resting period at all. At least 2NE1 and Se7en had a long break. Its not fair to Big Bang or their fans to have half richard simmons promotions. Like someone said BB are YG's biggest cashcow and yet they don't get treated how they deserve.

I understand what your saying but but damn. It just seems like all we do is pray that Big Bang comes back and then once we get word that they are then starts a bunch of nit picking about the "timing, whos producing, whos not". Isnt this a happy day? wtf people need to stop being such DOWNERS.

Sigh. I don't want them to be over worked either....I guess lets just wait and see how this all works out and not complain. I'm already getting stressed.

Guest teshagoesblind

woww, a lot of discussion heree!

anywhoo, the guys HAVE been looking crazy tired! they look extremely exhausted. but I'm hoping it was just a crazy night after GD's brithday :P

when I saw the news about BB comeback. I immediately had goosebumps ALL over and I was squealing and I was really going to cry! but I think YG wouldn't overwork them. everybody knows YG loves his boys. and when they say Oct-Nov comeback, it could be late Oct or the beginning of Nov. which would give YB quite some rest. I hope YB isn't sad, though ): I mean, I LOOVE the fact that the comeback is in just a few months, but if they're tired or unhappy, then I'm kinda unhappy :/

and about the awards? I think it's AWESOME. I mean, of course it would suck if we didn't win any awards. but good music is good music with or without the awards. if it's a good song, everyone'll know it's a good song. and I'm glad YG ain't all about the awards. 'cause I'm sure not! Of course it'd be a bonus if they win awards, but, their music is basically all I wanna hear :D

about GDs contribution to the album? producing doesn't mean writing or composing or arranging. it simply means he has the say so whether the song is worthy or not. and we KNOW GD has good taste in music :D and to everybody's biases, don't be hating just yett! 'cause we don't know who has been or hasn't been writing or composing! but even if they didn't, it's a group thing, and I don't think TOP,SR,DS,YB purposely didn't want to write songs, I don't think they wanted to but just didn't wanna say anything and I don't think GD would stop them from contributing and just doing the whole thing by himself. if anything, YG and BB probably did everything for the best. so, calmmmm downnnn.

and, I hope YG doesn't break his promise! unless the guys aren't happy with ittt! but if they weren't happy with it, then he wouldn't announce their comeback. so, conclusion, I hope YG doesn't break his promise :D :D

I love you, VIPs!

Guest Unni_Ashley

. And I'm not concern about GD making good music but if GD's main job will be writing lyrics and melodies then that doesn't leave much else for the rest of the members to do, esp TOP considering he has both the time and the ability to produce good music. Thank god he's coming out with an album soon then. But this makes me hopeful for more Choice and Perry and some of the other new producers.

TOPs working on his album , THAT AINT EXCUse ,, HE CAN help producing or writing some songs for the new album HECK gdragon even daleyed his solo album for helping BB album or mini album .... no mattet what BIGBANG its more important that their solo activities above all they have to firts do their best for the gruop then for themselfs ,, didnt they said that???????? im really going to be sad sad mad mad if i only see Gdragon name on the credics or composing or writing and not any other menberr( espeacially TOP) I think sometimes TOP doesnt give his all for BB like trying to compose some songs for the gruop , he always says ( lately i meant ) im working on my solo album ,, im writing for my solo album ..aint BIGBANG more important ?? aaah IM REALLY GOING TO BE dissapointed if TOP doesnt do something for this album ,, i think he has the time and abilitites ,, we all know he writes beautifull songs .. so i expect him to give something for BIGBANG.

Sorry for cutting your post toozdae08.And I understand what you guys are talking about but i bet all of the boys take part in the new album, but they know GD's the main is the best choice, so they leave the hardest work for him...like always? The boys, the whole YG trust him so why cant you?? ^_^ I trust him. It's not for my blind bias but for all the hard work he did in the past. And about the boys' health. I dun believe YG just made them work like machines not care for their health. Why do you and I always call him "papa"?? coz he sure knows to arrange everthing for the best, the best for his artists and for fans.

Anyway, im looking forward to an EPIC comeback... :)

@ jeannielam2004 : hehe +1 girl, i love what you've said :wub:

Guest doublehh03

and for ppl who said they are rushing the album, they were in the process of making it earlier in the year. i think with new things come up and more japan promotions, the album keeps getting delayed.

but GD said they started working on it earlier this year.

Guest toozdae08

@norman2008

Yeah, I'm pretty mad at Kvips myself. I understand that they want BB back but I'll be upset if BB rushes a comeback because of this. And they are so demanding, there was seriously nothing wrong with INAG1 so I don't understand why ppl were so mad. And moaning throughout YB's comeback really made me mad - if it wasn't them wanting BB back it was that they didn't like the song or they didn't like the mv or they didn't like the concert venue (seriously?!?, just be happy you get to enjoy awesome sexy Taeyang cause some of use can't). I was 10x more upset about this because YB just stopped being depressed in JAN - 7 months ago and the way they're going about it will put him back at the same spot. If I have to deal with another year of depressed YB (who even said he seriously considered quitting music cause he was so unhappy) IDEK :tears: . Honestly, their mental health is another concern for me cause 1. they're under a lot of pressure 2. this is SK.

People are questioning the negativity but I just want a civil discussion, It would be a lie that I'm not excited for a BB comeback or that GD is producing (boy knows what's up so I'm excited). But I rather air my concerns here with fellow VIPs and then face the rest of kpop as a proud stanning VIP repping BB HARD. I want to get this all out in the open so that when promos actually start and I can actually get excited (cause this is YG) it will be nothing but sunshine.

Guest Michala01

@norman2008

Yeah, I'm pretty mad at Kvips myself. I understand that they want BB back but I'll be upset if BB rushes a comeback because of this. And they are so demanding, there was seriously nothing wrong with INAG1 so I don't understand why ppl were so mad. And moaning throughout YB's comeback really made me mad - if it wasn't them wanting BB back it was that they didn't like the song or they didn't like the mv or they didn't like the concert venue. I was 10x more upset about this because YB just stopped being depressed in JAN - 7 months ago and the way they're going about it will put him back at the same spot. If I have to deal with another year of depressed YB (who even said he seriously considered quitting music cause he was so unhappy) IDEK  :tears: . Honestly, their mental health is another concern for me cause 1. they're under a lot of pressure 2. this is SK.

People are questioning the negativity but I just want a civil discussion, It would be a lie that I'm not excited for a BB comeback or that GD is producing (boy knows what's up so I'm excited). But I rather air my concerns here with fellow VIPs and then face the rest of kpop as a proud stanning VIP then repping BB HARD. I want to get this all out in the open so that when promos actually start and I can actually get excited (cause this is YG) it will be nothing but sunshine.

I understand your worries girl <3 I find it disgusting when VIPs attack any of the members, and the way some of them have reacted to YB's albums and schedule is really hurtful. I mean, we are VIPs right? We support all of them! YB has earned the right to have a full length album and whatever other opportunities he has been given. Lord knows he has put in the hard work over the years like the others. Do these fans think our boys would be happy to know about this stuff? NO! I'm sure they are 100% behind him. So why some fans can't be too is beyond me. But I'm going to assume it's a vocal minority since most VIPs seem pretty cool. We shouldn't let the bad ones paint the image of our whole fandom.

About their mental health, I'm sure they get stressed out. Who wouldn't? But they are PROS. They have been doing this for a long time now and they know how to deal with these pressures. 

They will be fine and we will be fine too biggrin.gif 

*group hug* 

Guest ooxstacee

What the ... >__> Is everyone okay?

Big Bang's coming back soon, shouldn't we be happy?

And if you're hating on the LEADER or any other member, how are you calling yourself a VIP?

You're just a fan of certain members, not the whole group.

GD should get more credit than he's getting right now from a lot of people. It WAS his song that skyrocketed Big Bang and you can't deny the fact that every other song he wrote became a hit. No matter how much you hate him, there's still the proof right there that THE SONGS BECAME A HIT.

Why are people suddenly turning other fellow VIPs into enemies? Stop hating on each other and the members.

I'm getting to the point where I'm getting impatient, but if delaying till NEXT YEAR means we'll have no interruptions and a FULL BLOWN PROMOTION, then I really don't mind waiting.

I think all VIPs [both KVIPs and IVIPS] are getting to the point where we're running out of patience; we've waited 2 years [that's HALF of the time since their debut]. T___T Plus most of the VIPs I know don't really enjoy them going to Japan much. I have to say, I'm one of them. I just want them to stay put in Korea. It's so much easier to follow. I'm happy about them expanding, but expanding to the point where they don't even care about solo KOREAN promotions and everything is too much. BUT! If you think about it, in those two years [may be exaggerating a bit on the time, lol] they actually promoted in Korea, we've gotten MORE songs from them than fans of other groups get. So hey, we're not falling behind on anything. It's just .. the wait time is super super super super long this time around, while all the other times, it was all short breaks between albums.

*Sighs. Let's just wait. They'll come back with a bang and we'll all be happy again.

v OMFG! YUMMY! LOL. The braid .... made me laugh really hard though. I don't even know why. T___T But gah, that's hot.

Guest teenace

Is that from the W shoot? He looks soo good.

@toodzae08 I agree.

I actually been having problems with both korean and international YB fans.

I just don't even want to start on that now.

norman2008Thanks for telling us IVIPz view on this. I don't know why any sane fan would want a mini album :blink: Thats just crazy even if they miss out on the awards. I won't lie and say I wasn't damanding BB's album but I don't call YG so thats diffrent lol. When I saw the anniversary video it was really heartbreaking. I don't think I can ask anything else from them but to take care of their bodies.

Archived