★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ the article. that's actually what amazes me about their popularity in Korea. they've been gone for almost 2 years now and yet their name and interest of people is still very hot. i really believe that it takes more than being just a popular group to do that. im not in Korea, but I get a feeling that BB is one, if not the most, well-loved artist by the general public in Korea (despite some haters). 2 year hiatus... and yet they still get the biggest CF deals, top searches and polls, and now having the most read articles, beating out SK's presidents, Kim Yuna and active idol groups. no wonder, media would write anything and everything about the boys, even if it means blowing small stuff out of proportion. just imagine if they come back.

@toozdae speaking of comeback, this is just me, but i actually thought when i read that 2ne1 is promoting all 3 songs at the same time is that, YG is probably also considering Big Bang's comeback. I personally think that YG knows he doesn't have enough time left if he lets 2ne1 promote 3 songs at different times when there's still BB waiting in the wings. Im pretty sure YG is aware that despite BB still keeping the public's interest, a comeback from them can't be postponed far too long. i may hate YG's methods, but I trust him that he knows what he's doing. i'll wait for the boys until the right time for their comeback comes.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang Beautiful Hangover promotional photos

bbbh01.jpg

bbbh02.jpg

bbbh03.jpg

bbbh04.jpg

bbbh05.jpg

bbbh06.jpg

C: 啊赞_zzang @ baidu // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Seungri's painted face on 'Enjoy Tonight'

vr0a.jpg

C: dd @ DCVI // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

I think this hasnt been posted here...

100819 한밤의TV연예 스타 사진이슈中 TOP

^ talking about TOP and Lee Misook's photoshoot???

[100819] Entertainment Tonight TV : Star Photos Issue on TOP's ELLE pictorial

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

BIGSHOW 2010 DVD

1282266648img03043.jpg

1282266648img03072.jpg

1282266648img03091.jpg

1282267528img0314convjp.jpg

C: 올해는뱅띠 @ BBVIPZ

Guest toozdae08

@toozdae speaking of comeback, this is just me, but i actually thought when i read that 2ne1 is promoting all 3 songs at the same time is that, YG is probably also considering Big Bang's comeback. I personally think that YG knows he doesn't have enough time left if he lets 2ne1 promote 3 songs at different times when there's still BB waiting in the wings. Im pretty sure YG is aware that despite BB still keeping the public's interest, a comeback from them can't be postponed far too long. i may hate YG's methods, but I trust him that he knows what he's doing. i'll wait for the boys until the right time for their comeback comes.

Girl (I'll assume you're a girl) - do we share a brain or something cause that's my thought too? BB was promised to return this year and so far nothing has been heard. I think 2NE1 3 mvs may also be an I'm Sorry to Blackjacks that their comeback may be shortened for BB's comeback or promotions will at least be shared. Also the attitude he has about awards tells me something is up - He Doesn't Care cause ppl will know that the only reason why they won anything is because BB came back at the end of the year and are seriously too cool to give a huh about some award while they pocket their loads of cash from having so many albums sold. Epic music and mvs along with hopefully a YG family concert will be 10x more worthwhile to VIPs and Blackjack then some awards. Judging form their article numbers, SK is dying for some BB. Honestly, just when I was starting to think they weren't coming back this year, YG gives me some hope.

Guest shinhdeplol

So TOP went alone for a LOTTE event/ ceremony???

LOL @ his pink suit ^^ TOP sure knows how to stand out :D

tn_1282276443_1072276456_0.jpg

tn_1282276443_1072504115_0.jpg

20100820122327953.jpg

20100820122049336.jpg

20100820122915920.jpg

20100820123249437.jpg

20100820528772010082073.jpg

tn12822756622916899780.jpg

20100820124119609.jpg

20100820124840736.jpg

20100820125255684.jpg

C: NATE

- - -

From the DVD???

a00582174c6de11590005.th.jpga00582174c6de116425d8.th.jpg

C: bestiz

- - -

HQ scans of TOP for ELLE

hawttt6.th.jpg

hawttt7.th.jpghawttt.th.jpghawttt1.th.jpg

hawttt2.th.jpghawttt3.th.jpghawttt4.th.jpghawttt5.th.jpg

C: 라멜 @ DCInside

Guest juang_bb

Girl (I'll assume you're a girl) - do we share a brain or something cause that's my thought too? BB was promised to return this year and so far nothing has been heard. I think 2NE1 3 mvs may also be an I'm Sorry to Blackjacks that their comeback may be shortened for BB's comeback or promotions will at least be shared. Also the attitude he has about awards tells me something is up - He Doesn't Care cause ppl will know that the only reason why they won anything is because BB came back at the end of the year and are seriously too cool to give a huh about some award while they pocket their loads of cash from having so many albums sold. Epic music and mvs along with hopefully a YG family concert will be 10x more worthwhile to VIPs and Blackjack then some awards. Judging form their article numbers, SK is dying for some BB. Honestly, just when I was starting to think they weren't coming back this year, YG gives me some hope.

LOL! ikr?!? yeah im a girl, i won't fangirl TOP and the boys too much if i was a boy, or maybe i will, who knows? lmao! i'll be their ultimate fanboy if that happened. but yeah, im still trying to be optimistic and hopeful that BB will end kpop 2010 with a BIG BANG!!!

anyway, i know Lotte's event is like a week long thing so i guess that's why Tabi attended. he wasn't present the last time, so i guess, this makes up for it. their fansigning event on the 21st, i believe, is part of this Lotte event happening all week. dang! Tabi looking gorgeous though, and boy did he STAND OUT from that crowd literally!!! he's as HOT as his HOT PINK suit!!!

edit: vvv seriously, why must he keep on biting his lips, it's making him even sexier when he does that. :wub: Tabi knows he's super hot and surely knows how to work his monkey magic. LOL! i haven't fully recovered from the hotness from ELLE magazine, and now he's out with this look. well at least now, there's no 50 year old hot mama clinging on him. :D

oh and BS2010 DVD looks cool... i preordered mine so i can't wait to get it soon!!!

So TOP went alone for a LOTTE event/ ceremony???

LOL @ his pink suit ^^ TOP sure knows how to stand out :D

LOL! loves the pink suit. In these pics, I don't have a problem finding him at all!

Oh TOP, I love that he never lets his clothing wear him. He is always so confident, so sure. And no matter what he's wearing, it is always, quintessentially TOP. like, you know that he wears what he wants, and never ever follows the trend.

just another reason why BB is VIP!

Guest toozdae08

@TOP on top at Lotte

Boy is looking so GQ and BAMF that IDEK :wub:

Why is he like this? And can anyone rock the pink hotter than him? No! Baby boy is hot like FIRE!!!

He's so GQ it hurts.

Guest shinhdeplol

More from the LOTTE event

TOP sure stands out :lol: Its like I cant help but look at him, whether hes standing alone or in the crowd ^^

2010082053347_2010082073231.jpg

20100820132605728.jpg

20_81962.jpg

20_81955.jpg

20_81951.jpg

2010082053387_2010082073211.jpg

20_81953.jpg

20_81945.jpg

^ sexyyyyyy :wub:

Many more here:

20_81944.jpg

20100820131942452.jpg

20100820131309327.jpg

2010082053327_2010082073291.jpg

20100820130131755.jpg

tn_1282277163_1792221442_0.jpg

20_81934.jpg

20_81932.jpg

C: NATE

BIGSHOW DVD

bigshowdvd11.th.jpgbigshowdvd12.th.jpgbigshowdvd13.th.jpgbigshowdvd14.th.jpg

bigshowdvd15.th.jpgbigshowdvd16.th.jpgbigshowdvd111.th.jpgbigshowdvd112.th.jpg

bigshowdvd113.th.jpgbigshowdvd114.th.jpgbigshowdvd115.th.jpgbigshowdvd116.th.jpg

C: 닳디닳던니키스회수 @Bestiz + 올해는뱅띠@bbvipz // bigbanghaven

Guest asian.bunny

oh tabi, i love you and your pink suit. (: i mean, we'd be able to find that BAMF anyways, but wearing the pink just makes it so much easier for us. kekeke~

Guest darkaz619

Big Bang is set for Korean comeback October~November

Group Big Bang is set for comeback the later half of this year.

It is revealed that the earliest they will have their comeback in Korea is in October. They are set to released their 2nd album 2 years after their last album released in November 2008 with title song ‘Sunset Glow’.

YG Entertainment told MTStarNews on 20th August, “Big Bang will be releasing their new album coming October~November. We are looking at a full length album release.”

The YG rep also added, “Until now Big Bang member GDragon has participated in a way or another in the production of their albums. But for this Korean album, all the songs are produced by GDragon. This is the reason why it took so long to release this album.”

“GDragon has been spending time to work on Big Bang’s album even amidst Big Bang’s busy schedule promoting in Japan. But currently the album is about 80% done. We hope that fans will look forward to Big Bang’s new album.”

Meanwhile, Big Bang will be releasing their new Japanese single on 25th August.

S: MTStarNews

cr:sookyeong

GD PRODUCED THE ENTIRE ALBUM WOW!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif As much as I was excited before I am even more now . We are in for an EPIC album. :wub: This does explain why its taking so long. GD is working by himself to produce this for us. I know some people might disagree but after GD has composed some of BBs most epic hits so I'm reassured this will be the best album EVER! October/November please come soon :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest toozdae08

^

Not sure if I'm excited about that actually. Was looking for Perry or TOP to produce something - guess I'll have to wait for TOP's album.

On the other hand

DID I CALL IT OR DID I CALL IT!?!?!?!

There has been so much talk of a comeback from them that I'm curious. 2NE1 is back on the 9th and YB has concerts in late Sept. I can't imagine them coming back so late in the year but YG is ballsy enough to do something like that.

A little upset though - my baby YB is going to die, I see collapse due to exhaustion or sever weight loss for him (he has already lost a lot of weight lately). He's been promoting since July 1st (mid June if you count his mv filming) and will continue solo work till the concert at the end of Sept. and BB will comeback in start to mid Nov. knowing YG and will probably continue till Dec. Almost 1/2 a year of solid promotion. If he doesn't get a weeks paid vacation after that to anywhere he wants I'll be mad.

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm not sure if this means GD is helping produce all the songs or if it's just him doing it by himself. If it IS just him and no one else...that's pretty surprising. All the pressure is going to be put on him.

I was also hoping Perry and Choice 37 would contribute to this album. As well as TOP and the other members. Variety is always good.

But excited to finally have a timeline even if it's not set in stone. Since 2NE1 is coming back next month, I'm going to be safe with my expectations and say BB will be back november. Two months of promotions for the girls sounds about right. WOOHOO!!!

Guest toozdae08

I'm not sure if this means GD is helping produce all the songs or if it's just him doing it by himself. If it IS just him and no one else...that's pretty surprising. All the pressure is going to be put on him.

I was also hoping Perry and Choice 37 would contribute to this album. As well as TOP and the other members. Variety is always good.

I'm hoping is the helping part and not the all by himself part cause I like a little variety (I'm sure it's the help cause he didn't even produce all his last album by himself). Plus like I said before I want some of the other members to do some producing but whatever, esp TOP. Can't believe I have to wait for the final album.

Guest asian.bunny

2nhdkjb.gif

ohmahgawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! my instincts were right! i knew they'd be coming back around then! they've been dropping clues everywhere lately. ygfamily is coming out full force now, aren't they? i really hope everything goes smoothly and as planned. we've waited for them for so long, i hope it doesn't get delayed, but things can always change over time. ): with 2ne1 and bigbang coming back, i don't think anybody else really stands a chance against them. unlike yg, i know most companies just set out for their artists to win the number one spot. but he justs wants to "showcase his artists' talents," in his own words, and i love that! i mean, really, who is ready for this epicness to begin? & the fact that jiyong produced it makes me happy. he's a genius when it comes to anything music related & i just know that it'll be one of their greatest albums yet. (:

Guest propera898

yeah you know they did said produce all the songs not wrote all the song .. O.o OR IS IT the same ????

answer to that please `-`

i hope or i was hoping or im hoping TOPs work or some songs of him are in this album T.T I DONT know i feel like if TOP doesnt contribute at all ill feel a little dissapointed :S

Archived