Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

More unseen photos of Dae ^^ He looks so cute with the apple hairstyle ^^

wassup10081904.jpg

wassup10081905.jpg

C: cyworld // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

TOP #6 on Japanese Ranking

Translations :-

On the upper left: Which good-looking star do you want to hug from the back?

Voice Over:

Completely charming from the front or the back, Big Bang's TOP! Doesn't he give off the feeling of loneliness with his deep eyes and husky voice? When loneliness is felt by this man, I want to hug him quietly from behind. His loneliness seems to tickle the maternal instinct of women. TOP, I'll give you a tight hug so you won't be this lonely anymore!

Text:

0:09 Everything is his charm point

0:17 The back figure of a lonely man

translated by riceberries for Big Bang Haven

credit if re-post

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

woah TABI picturials awww why does he has to be so hot !!!!!! he is so amazing kekekeke hella gorgeous and hot !!!1 The things i would do to him if he were sleeeping like that close to me LOL yes police I DID IT!!!!! seriously seeing him with that lady makes me a little mad cuz you know he is grabbign her but T.T and almost kissing her forehead which im pretty sure he did T.T

its all th photograper fault :S AWWWWW tabi you are too good for your own safety ,... now all the ajhumas will be after U!!! and many woman will be haunting you T.T why you have to be so perfect and innocent looking makes people want to have you!!!!

Guest teshagoesblind

AHH, I'm so proud of us VIPs! GAH, I'm feeling EXTRA proud now as a VIP.

how we're sticking through all the hate from others, the love from BB! the trending topics was a huge success :D yeeeps!

SPREAD THE YG, BB, VIP LOOOOVE :D:wub:

it's been an awesome day or two!

Guest SouthernBelle82

Like others have said the pics of Top in the mag are hot. And the woman is really in her 50s? Wow. She looks good for her age. I would've guessed maybe late 30's- mid 40's if anything. Wow. I saw the trailer for "I saw the Devil" and it looks really good. Especially with Lee Byung Hun. :wub: How sweet of Top to support a fellow costar. I think it's great he still does from his time in "IRIS."

Guest Michala01

Hello VIPs! It's been a wonderful week hasn't it? 

I don't even know where to begin lol 

1. Trending: wow all the VIPs around the world really showed what we can do in the past few days! Both of our trending missions ended up with the top trending topic! VIPs are awesome no doubt. I met many VIPs from all around the world on twitter and it was great to share my love for them with all of you for the past few nights. I get so emotional about them lol wub.gif

2. TOP photoshoot: OH. MY.GAAWWWWWWD!  He looks so sexy but that seems like an under statement. I mean the man is just sex on legs. SO jealous of that woman that got to do the shoot with him! She may be 50 but she's looking good! I wish TOP would do photoshoots like every week phew.gif

3. I'll be there MV: YG how are you so awesome? You never disappoint me with your MVs. LOVE LOVE LOVE this MV so much. The song is catchy as hell and it suits YB to a T! He look so sexy in it....that body sweatingbullets.gif I love the whole concept of the MV. 

4. Anniversary messages: Well I've kind of commented on this but not really. I think the boys all look a little hungover don't you? Maybe they went partying for Jiyong's birthday lol? ahh it was so sweet of them to make this video and send us messages for their anniversary! They are all looking extra sexy these days and after watching the video I am anticipating their comeback even more so. 

As they said in the video: TRUST THEM!!! 

They have never disappointed us so no need to question our boys! 

What a happy week for VIPs seriously, I'm high from all this good news. w00t.gif

w00t.gif TOP ooh lala :wub: he looks so sexy but isn't that the usual ;) . I'm so jealous of that lady shes so close to him fury.gif wish it was me. Lol Daesung looks so cute with his hair up. Seungri is really optimistic about Big Bangs future together which gives me SOOO MUCH relief. With all the bad news about other bands I take a sigh of relief about BB. lol he defiantly cheered me up. Taeyangs new MV is the shiz!! seriously LOVING IT. I really love the director for this MV YG should defiantly hire them in the future.

VIPs got BB to trend #1 WOW!!! you guys are the best. Sorry I missed it. I was in dream land. :tears: but I'm happy to wake up to such great news! :D

Big Bang's message to VIPs made me all smiles. The boys are so cute and it's nice seeing them together. As a VIP, I will continue to support them because I trust them to come back and bring something amazing. Those magazine scans of TOP are all so hot, he's looking so good. Everyone has got to admit that TOP is a hot, handsome man. ;D It took me a second to realize that the lady is that woman in that drama "Cinderella's Sister". lol Gah, she's so lucky. >_< So sad that I didn't get to see VIP trend #bigbang4ever >_< hehe

Guest hayakatsu

no one posted taeyang's i'll be there mv?

it's out, people!!! (: anw, let's trend #illbethere on twitter!!!

i'm sure it's been posted in YB's solo thread. it is his solo activity after all.

p/s: I LOVE GD's new hair!! OMG my dreams of seeing him a ginger has finally come true!!! let him stay a ginger longer than he did blonde. his blonde days were much too short! TT^TT

VIPS ARE THE BEST <3

i had fun tweeting like crazy last night.

2 days on TOP of the TT list for the boys!

Now all we need is for them to come back

and i'll be completely happy!

TAEYANG'S ILL BE THERE MV!

it's sooooo full of epic-ness & win!

really, YB fits his role & gosh,

the choreo is sick! xD i cant get enough

of it! i needa DL a very very HQ version

of it!

TOP's ELLE photoshoot. Oh, wow.

What have they done to TOP? D: lol.

Sure he looks hot but but but the mental

images that cross my mind wheN I saw the

pictures! Lmfao xD Anyway, the woman is

so bangin'. I reaaaally cant believe she's

alr 50. o.o like whoa.

& I SUPER LOVE JIYONGIE'S HAIRRRRRRR!

Anything suits him. It's a proven fact.

But omg, he looks so hot w/ his new hair!

I DON'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for Dae's drama btw!

Looking at his BTS pics<3 Apple hair looks

so cute on him. Kkk~ Do your best, Daesung-ah!

Again, VIPs will just be behind you all the way <3

AND NOW, I CANT WAIT FOR BH MUSIC VIDEO!!!

JUST THE TEASER...OHMYGAWD. I'm such a HAPPY VIP now.

Thank you, papa yg! =)

Guest tomorrow13

Too bad. I'm too busy to trend #bigbang4ever and celebrate this anniversary yesterday. :(

I know I'm late but I still wanna say

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY BIG BANG !!!

Sometimes I wonder what if I hadn't tried listening to your songs that day.

What if I hadn't pay attention to you.

How would my life be?

So, Thank you for inspiring me everyday.

Thank you for the hardwork and happiness that you are giving us VIPs.

4 years of staying together despite all the controversies, obstacles, and your differences but still your friendship stands firm and strong!

You make me so proud as a VIP!

Just like UNTIL WHENEVER is your songs for VIPs, it is also my song for you

Although I like you, I can’t approach you.

When I see your pure eyes, I am afraid.

I’m scared the world will snatch you away

I ask for that beautiful smile not to change you are so

beautiful boys you are more valuable than those gems

A wound that will embrace the young and delicate you

I don’t want to hurt your pure heart

Pray, shut your eyes and ears, I’m crazy over you

I’ll take care of you until whenever

No matter how sad [i am] (I can only laugh)

Even though I’m tired and hurt (I can only endure)

Even if you leave (I can’t catch you)

Even still, with your trust we can only be forever

So, run looking only forward, I'll watch your back.

Spread your wings, I’ll block the wind

you are the one in my life like an undying star

"we'll live like weeds that preserve through everything rather than a flower that withers away quickly" -T.O.P

Hope you WILL ALWAYS STAY STRONG TOGETHER.

And VIPs always be here no matter what.

:wub::wub::wub:

T.O.P for ELLLE

I was like hagoagoaguotwefnlafhaioyfhogfnfyaf

*speechless*

Guest Unnursvana

Today has been brilliant!! Happy 4th anniversary to our boys ^^  We got it trending!

I wish I had been there for the beginning but I am glad I have found them now.

Guest shinhdeplol

- - -

And it seems like Seungri is 2nd place in a poll ^^

http://news.nate.com/view/20100819n21293

Here is the translation ^^

Through August 12th-18th, music portal site Monkey3 held a poll asking, “Who would you pick as your avatar to control?”

If you guys don’t know, the term ‘avatar’ refers to MBC’s popular variety show Hot Brothers. In the show, people who are the ‘avatars’ are the people who are controlled by other people to go on a date in place of them. The controller of the avatar then commands them what to do throughout the whole entire date.

The winner of Monkey3’s poll was none other than Kim Hyun Joong who had 47% of the votes (395 votes out of the total 836).

The second place went to Big Bang’s Seungri (16%) and the third place went to actor So Ji Sub (13%).

Following the top three were Lee Minho, Se7en and DJ DOC’s Lee Ha Neul.

Netizens who chose Kim Hyun Joong commented things such as, “Instead of controlling him, I want to date him, ” “I think Kim Hyun Joong wouldn’t obey the commands” and “I wish he can really make an appearance in the show.“

C: allkpop

TOP's Elle Photoshoot - so hot! he's seriously looking good in every picture in that photoshoot! he nailed that one! good job!

BB's Anniversary Video - they all look tired but still very handsome. it was very sweet of them to give us a video message. i trust them so i'll wait patiently for their comeback. i know it will be beyond epic! they gave us a lot of assurance that they'll be back soon! i'm very excited for that! :)

BH Released Version - i'm loving it more and more! i really liked the end part that we didn't hear during the live version. i can't wait for the music video. i can feel it will be out soon!

YB's IBT MV - i'll spazz more at his thread but the music video was really good. i love it! good job!

Twitter TT Projects - very successful! good job VIPs!

Guest loversandlies

OMFGGG TOP looks HOT AS HELL in the photoshoot. i love that shot where hes lying on the floor against the bed, eyes closed. MMMMM SEXY CAN I? lolz

and ahhhh taeyangs video is so epic im like speechless. good job taeyang and YG for making such a spectacular video!

Guest shinhdeplol

1282214087.gif

1282213984.gif

1282214005.gif

1282214046.gif

1282214108.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

Jiyong-focused caps

f00368744c6d5836b1c07.jpg

f00368744c6d5837708b4.jpg

f00368744c6d58382429f.jpg

f00368744c6d583859893.jpg

f00368744c6d583988228.jpg

f00368744c6d5839b6bab.jpg

See more here ^^

f00368744c6d583ad3759.jpg

f00368744c6d583bf1104.jpg

f00368744c6d583fe9718.jpg

f00368744c6d58408b6b4.jpg

f00368744c6d584124d9e.jpg

f00368744c6d5845bf888.jpg

f00368744c6d58475ad9b.jpg

C: ddzgf @ bestiz

- - -

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201008200752211001

^ SE7EN talking about the boys once again???

- - -

Japanese fans visit Big Bang’s Seoul Fanmeeting!

Big Bang’s Japanese fans are expected to attend Big Bang’s fan meeting held in Seoul.

The organizers for the “Big Bang fan meeting in Seoul” sponsored by Lotte Duty Free coming up this August 21st said “Fans from Tokyo, Okasa and Fukuoka, etc. are expected to arrive in Seoul through 5 different international airports on August 19th“.

At this event Big Bang is planned to hold events such as a mini live, talkshow, games, etc.

Big Bang officially debuted last year in the Japananese music industry and went on to receive many end-year awards in Japan and during this year’s May they received another Best Rookie of the Year at the ‘MTV Music Video Awards Japan World Stage’ ceremony as well as the “Best Pop Music Video” award and the “Best Collaboration Music Video” award, winning a total of 3 gold medals.

Source: 네이트

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

- - -

Mnet Japan – Guys that you want a “BackHug” from, “TOP”!

mnetjapan.jpg

Which good-looking star do you want to hug from the back?

TOP - Completely charming from the front or the back, Big Bang’s TOP! Doesn’t he give off the feeling of loneliness with his deep eyes and husky voice? When loneliness is felt by this man, I want to hug him quietly from behind. His loneliness seems to tickle the maternal instinct of women. TOP, I’ll give you a tight hug so you won’t be this lonely anymore!

Translated: riceberries

Shared by Maggie @ ibigbang

no one posted taeyang's i'll be there mv?

it's out, people!!! (: anw, let's trend #illbethere on twitter!!!

I posted it. Look at page 1390. :)

I don't think that I'll be There surpassed Wedding Dress but it's SO DAMN ADDICTING! Lol.

Fanboy here. Lol. I even memorized the choreography already. ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this hasnt been posted here...

100819 한밤의TV연예 스타 사진이슈中 TOP

^ talking about TOP and Lee Misook's photoshoot???

- - -

Big Bang rank at #1 passing the President on the “most visited internet articles”

1227669451081125021024x.jpg

Big Bang, Dong Bang Shin Ki, SNSD, President Lee Myon Bak, former president Roo Moo Hyun, SHinee, 2PM, Super Junior, skater Kim Yu Na, former president Kim Dae Jung. For the last 2 years and 3 months their internet articles have been the most visited by people. Seeing this on the internet is like “idol heaven/paradise“. Big Bang, DBSK and SNSD are far ahead from the current and former president. Big Bang came in at #1 altogether.

(note: Kim Sou Hwan = Big Bang, because they were both at number 1. Kim Sou Hwan came in at #1 in the society section and Big Bang came in at number 1 altogether. The were 4 different sections 전체 정치 경제 사회, altogether, politics, economy, society. )

In “Idol heaven/paradise”, Cardinal Stephen Kim Sou Hwan = Big Bang, because in the internet ecosystem Big Bang, is the “president“. In the internet they gather the most attention in the area of popular culture and ensure the presence of an “idol star”. However this internet ecosystem also needs room for seniors. In the society field the #1 figure is Cardinal Stephen Kim Sou Hwan.

(irrelevant parts omitted)

Source: 조인스

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

The boys are soooo awesome :wub:

Guest toozdae08

^

not even in SK and still making a lot of noise. BB pwns all. There has been so much talk of a comeback from them that I'm curious. 2NE1 is back on the 9th and YB has concerts in late Sept. I can't imagine them coming back so late in the year but YG is ballsy enough to do something like that.

He did say in terms of 2NE1 that he cared more about presenting the best to the fans instead of winning awards as explanation for the 3 mv thing. When he said that my mind (after 30 minutes of 2NE1 related spazzzing) immediately turned to BB and what that could mean for them. If YG is going to have an 'F the awards' kind of attitude then I'll jump on that. It's that ballsy attitude that make me love my boys and YG so much -turning right when everyone else is turning left. Will be a little sad when they don't win award though. Unless they decide to skip the awards and do a YG fam concert instead and now that would be what's up.

YG fam concert with Gummy, BB, 2NE1, Se7en (and maybe 1TYM and JinuSean will do a little something something) >>>>>>>>>>>> Any award show/any award/anything. Plus a lot more profitable for Mr. YG.

Archived