★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm starting to think the GDYB scene is suppose to be awkward - esp if they're fighting over the same girl which looks like the plot from where I am. Screaming at each other while the other doesn't want to hear it. Anyway, excited.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

[News] Korean Women’s Most Wanted Boyfriends

(T/N: This is a poll for Kpop music fans to vote, the top 20 places were the most wanted celebrity boyfriend.)

1. G-Dragon Bigbang (896票)

2. Jang Geun Seok & Lee Min Ho (860 votes)

3. Lee Dong Hae Super Junior (823 votes)

4. Nichkhun 2PM (756 votes)

5. T.O.P Bigbang (718 votes)

6. Choi MinHo SHINee (624 votes)

7. DaeSung Bigbang (543 votes)

8. Lee Hong Ki FT Island (517 votes)

9. Jung Yunho TVXQ (456 votes)]

10. Jung YongHwa CN Blue (319 votes)

11. Kim Jaejoong TVXQ (314 votes)

12. Lee Taemin SHINee (298 votes)

13. Kim Hyun Joong SS501 (295 votes)

14. Seungri Bigbang (291 votes)

15. Thunder MBLAQ (288 votes)

16. Kim Heechul Super Junior (285 votes)

17. Taeyang Bigbang (279 votes)

18. Woo Taecyeon 2PM (264 votes)

19. LeeTeuk Super Junior (256 votes)

20. Choi Jung Hoon FT Island (245 votes)

Source: Baidu LeeTaemin + BaiduTVXQ

Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST WANTED BOYFRIEND IN KOREA!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Guest bigd38

well, I don't think it's so much of whether they're tall (but of course a height would be an extra plus. who doesn't looove a tall guy?) but rather than, if you say they are in fact below 180cm, it would mean they lied too! so, I guess that's that difference. it's not that we would love them LESS just 'cause their shorter. Bigbang're Bigbang because of talent and awesome songs and I looooooove them. but it would be a BIG minus if they had lied about their height. so I guess we're all just hoping they didn't lie about it. AND also, would be a SIDE plus if they are actually the height they say. that's all! I don't think we meant that we'd like them less if they were shorter!

i understand what your saying lying is bad and if celebrities do it then it might influence normal people to do it, but did they ever say they were that height in an interview or something, or was it the company, if its the company then BigBang didn't lie so its not their fault,

first of all...

i would like to greet

the best of the best leader...

"KWON LEADAH" a happy happy

birthday...

you have been thorugh a lot

of suffering..but you still stayed

strong..for us, VIP's and for the

people around you...

you know we are just here..

the people who truly loves you

and adore you...

stay healthy...

"beautiful hang over teaser"

-that's just wow..i love the video..

so there was a competition bet. gd and taeyang

here over the girl.lucky girl...

"taeyang's international album"

-can't wait..i will definitely buy one..

this is a must...

"daesung on what's up fancam"

-awww...he was really working hard..

even though he was tired he can still

put up that bright smile..

"seungri on his new variety show"

-our maknae was soing a good job...

thank god we can see him more often now..

"TOP for elle"

- gosh...that was HOT...pure

hotness....wish i was that girl..hahaha...

Guest Unni_Ashley

OMG..that teaser....is killing meeeeeeeee

GD, what are you doing???? o.O and the glasses lol, i always love it when you wear glasses :P

that...so hotttt, gosh, i said stop giving heartattack, right, YG?????? :lol:

When will the full MV out??? cant wait......

Happy Birthday to my Jiyongie!!!! :)

Happy Birthday to our beloved Leader, GDRAGON aka Kwon Ji Yong!! ♥

I wish him the best in everything and much success to come his way...and Big Bang. ^^

When I first heard "Beautiful Hangover", I wasn't a big fan of it, but the preview is looking good. GD & that girl, damn, he looks hot. Also, did I see a girl kiss YB? *_* He's always getting kiss. lol >__< I can't wait to see the MV. And once again, Happy Birthday to GD ♥♥♥

Guest skylovetop

Happy Happy Birthday Mr. Leadja..wishin u all the best in life..especially your lovelife...hehehhe...more power to Big Bang and the rest of YG family...cant wait to watch your new song BH soon..sarangheo BB...♥♥♥

Guest shinhdeplol

bigbang_04.jpg

bigbang_08.jpg

bigbang_09.jpg

bigbang_11.jpg

http://item.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=192144172

http://event.gmarket.co.kr/html/201008/100811_bigbang/bigbang.asp

C: 아찔한너 @ BBVIPZ

SeungRi Spotted At Samsung Station On An Unknown Shoot

x225d7e68.th.jpg

Source:

삼성역에 빅뱅의 승리를 봤네요. 뭔가 촬영 중인듯 http://tweetphoto.com/39681640

— REDmixxX (@redmix666)

August 18, 2010

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

For their 4th anni tmr??? <3

12821149724thanniversar.jpg

C: 골미남 @ BBVIPZ

gdpapermodel.jpg

轉載請註明from BBpapermodel & Bigbang Hong Kong Fan Club.

If you want to share the template and photos,

please add the credit to BBpapermodel & Bigbang Hong Kong Fan Club.

Guest intelligirl

FIRST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON LEADER!!!

b01070384c6aa29d7f051.jpg

I wish him so much happiness. His smile is love!

Beautiful Hangover mv preview is so spazz worthy. GDYB + Dae look particularly good. There is not much TOP or Ri in the preview, so I hope to see more of them. Anyways It'd be great if they dropped the mv in time for BBs anniversary, that would be be such a treat!

=====

Another fantaken pic of Seungri this time in a donut shop :lol: I am positive that he is filming for Carpe Diem and not for a Big Bang photoshoot because the person who took them also uploaded pictures of the other MCs.

147465745.th.jpg

source: http://twitpic.com/2fspap

G-Dragon’s fans donate over $18,000 to a hospital under his name

G-Dragon’s 23rd birthday seems to be getting wilder every second! We have already seen the mighty Flo Rida congratulate the superstar personally through twitter, but it now seems like it’s the boy’s fans’ turn to join the party.

On behalf of G-Dragon, a group of his fans (aka G-Dragon’s Supporters) gathered to raise over $18,000 for Seoul University Children Hospital. This isn’t actually their first time to support the ones in need under G-Dragon’s name, as they’ve already donated over $10,000 yearly for Catholic Saint Hospital for the past couple years.

Personally, I believe raising money for good cause like this one is much better than to spend them on a pricey newspaper ad. What do you think?

Sorry lazy to post photo. Anyway Happy Birthday G-Dragon.

Guest intelligirl

More fantaken pics of Seungri

147486256.jpg

o0640048010700323336.jpg

o0640048010700323326.jpg

o0640048010700323331.jpg

he is such a qt omg :wub:

LOL @ all the people gathered to take pics of them

cd21261a87d9cab71ad5768.jpg

Daesung Filming for Korea National Tourism CF

atvx.jpg

source:권부장 @bestiz

Guest iiheartbbx3

57769577.png

Last time I updated “From YG”, I said I will prepare a new communication system. That has been a while ago. Lack of my expressions made some misunderstandings with many fans. Whether it’s a misunderstanding or true, I think it’s my mistake that I failed to communicate with you, the fans.

Upcoming September 1st, we’re opening “YG-LIFE” blog to communicate with you fans, as our best effort to be a true friend with you. We’re expecting to have some big communication and share a lot of information as possible between YG and you fans to make a smaller gap in our thoughts and status.

As sometimes fans joke about, “Let’s rob the hard disk of Mr.YG!”

I will share the unshared, old information of singers of YG Entertainment, plus everyday-lives happening in YGE, which I, myself watch and feel everyday. As taking some pictures and movies by myself, I will share all with you from now on. For example, a recording or practicing scene of singers who haven’t released their albums yet. I will share all of it with you even if I have some problems that I may have to leak some of yet unreleased musics.

I have always thought that it’s so sad I have to see all the beautiful clothes and shoes which GD wears to the recording studio just all by myself, but from now on I will record it with my cell phone as much as possible. Bom being caught eating “dokbokki” in secret, while Dara is taking nap at dawn, those I will share with you as long as they want me to.

There will be some very important information in the sharing box, which I will update everyday and there will be some so much normal everyday lives. Beside the news of YG artists, I will share everything in the world that I like or I am interested in. It’s kind of like a personal blog, but I will make some singers of YG to participate in and the information which they updated will be with their name on.

Also I will make “YG-LIFE” easily access onto Youtube, Twitter, & other apps, so to make many fans around the world be able to see it conveniently. I will finish “From YG” from now on and make a fresh start with “YG-LIFE”. It will be a small room, but i will make sure it be a warm true-communicative room. I will meet you all at “YG-LIFE” to keep my unfinished story going.

I wish you all the best & take care of yourselves, bye.

Source: YG’s Message 2010.08.17

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Taken from: 21bangs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo, omo, omo, omo!!!!!!! (: <3~~~~

Guest shinhdeplol

^ You beat me by 2 mins :lol: I posted the same thing haha

”BIGLOBE MUSIC” Popular K-POP Unite Ranking (Survey period: 2010/8/12 10 o’clock~ 8/16 10 o’clock)

1st: SNSD (20,212 votes)

2nd: Wonder Girls (9,598 votes)

3rd: SUPER JUNIOR (1,717 votes)

4th: SHINee (944 votes)

5th: BEAST (417 votes)

6th: BIGBANG (364 votes)

7th: f(x) (351 votes)

8th: KARA (313 votes)

9th: 4Minute (289 Votes)

10th: BROWN EYED GIRLS (254 votes)

Survey Summary

Examination Method: A survey intended for BIGLOBE MUSIC users

Survey URL: http://music.biglobe.ne.jp/special/k-pop/index.html

Survey period: August 12, 2010 10am ~ August 16, 2010 10am

Votes Cast: 33,090 votes

Voter attribute: Sex- Males 47.2% Females- 52.8% Average age: 22.6 years old

Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com

Source: [LINK]

Shared by silent_scream @ soompi

BIGBANG at #6 and DBSK nowhere to be found???? strange....

- - -

New UFO reply?

81c2e53ab7bbf2b9828b1394jpg.png

2083f0053a85af451d958394jpg.png

C: 俺有13个man @ baidu

Guest asian.bunny

b6ouh4.gif

OH-MY-GAWD-I-DONT-EVEN-ASDFGHJK@#$%^&!

yang hyun suk, are you seriously trying to kill me?!?!? all of this sudden ygfamily news is making me go delusional. its all coming out in full force right now, and i really dont want it to stop. trying to make up for the lack of my babies in first half of the year, huh? i've forgiven you already, yg! seriously, first we get bae's international album with new songs in english, the teaser yg actually filmed himself, a performance from bae on the 21st, 2ne1's comeback date, the return of 2ne1tv date, bae's solo concert date, big bang's beautiful hangover teaser, and now a blog on ygfam's everyday life?!? not to mention letting our boys take a day off & relax!! papaYG, i freakin' LOVE you!!!!! thank you for bringing me your beautiful family and sharing them with the world. whoa, too much fam stuff its making me dizzy. plus, it's jiyong's birthday today! & bae's album & mv tommorow! as well as bigbang's fourth year anniversary! ahh, my brain is full of ygfamily related news right now, and i couldn't be any happier! ♥

Archived