★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I got GDYB love triangle too. I'm like seriously?!? And TOP somehow managed to avoid the dance scene. I wish someone would let me know when this would drop cause at the moment I'm like :blink:

This teaser has me confuse and YB looked highly uncomfortable having GD all up in his personal space - you're living a fangirl's dream YB, don't fight it.

___

Changed my mind, I would love a GDYB love triangle. I really want another storyline mv, they're my fav.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asian.bunny

to me, this looks like its going to be their sexiest mv yet!!! gahh, i can't even! sexiness overload! -drooling at the moment, brb- papayg! i love you for all this ygfam going on right now! <3

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ Isn't the single drop on August 25?! So that'll be the released date then?!

What happened to the scene where SR was filming in his suit and also the one where they were at the pool or whatever?! COuld it be for the other song?!

I'm don't know about this MV yet...LOL...it looks weird... :sweatingbullets:...and the quality isn't that great compare to Tell Me Goodbye in my opinion...it looks like GDYB is in a love triangle and I"m spoting DS fighting with GD and trying to comfort YB?! Man, YG better makes this MV worth my wait, otherwise, I have alot to complaint...I was actually hoping that it'll be for the other song since someone mentioned that it's more of a reggage feel (?!)

Guest Haruharu94

Usually, the MV is released before the single, so hopefully this video will be released soon? :D

Maybe later today or tomorrow.

I hope it does, it looks so cool.

Guest juang_bb

Isn't the mv supposed to drop tomorrow? Their anniv date? Anyway, this mv gives a different feel from their previous ones. I like... Coz love how they keep giving us something new all the time.

Guest ooxstacee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI!<3

Trending makes me happy.

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

Omg, GD. What in the world are you doing to her? LOL!

But daaaaaang, he's looking freaking good with EVERYTHING he's wearing in that scene. Love him in glasses.

TOP & that lady, lol. TOP looks really scared. T__T

BUT BIG BANG, DO I SENSE YOU COMING BACK?!

Look at all those magazines they're going to be featured in.

I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. *Dies.

Ohhh, life's getting hard.

School's starting soon and I have 2 groups to keep up with. Oh booooy.

Oh yeah, and GDYB's little 'vacation' looks great.

Half naked boys?! Mwahaha.

Mmm well to be honest, I really didn't like Beautiful Hangover all that much, so I was really praying for the MV to be of another song... though I have to admit that preview looks AMAZING. The CGs and pretty much all the boys, really, I'm expecting a TMG quality MV now after seeing that preview.

Guest toozdae08

Isn't the mv supposed to drop tomorrow? Their anniv date? Anyway, this mv gives a different feel from their previous ones. I like... Coz love how they keep giving us something new all the time.

Say what now? Please explain where you got this info before I start spazzing cause YB's mv is dropping late tomorrow too. 2 BB mvs in one day may just kill me.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGAD I THINK I DIED A MILLION TIMES haha xD imagine when the mv is out haha xD

Tabi is not dancing :( U_U WHY!! i love it when he dances... U_U but his killing stare is OMG XD

Riri dancing hehe... he doesnt change haha xD i mean, his hair.. XD

Dae looks so FINE, man!! XD

GDYB... omg... so hot ah...

GD's glasses, and THE GIRL KISSING BAE :o

it looks like a pretty cool mv hohoh

can't wait

i think all those magazines shoot are because of the comeback hehe XD

and last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JI YONG!!!

Guest Michala01

I LOVE IT! SO SO SO MUCH! THEY ALL LOOK SO DAMN SEXY! I CAN'T EVEN COMPUTE JGIG;SFJDBJKDG

HOT HOT HOT! THE SONG IS SO CATCHY TOO. GDYB I SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

BEST THING TO WAKE UP TO w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

i have no intention to make people upset

i won't put my hope too high for the comeback to be this year

even if the comeback is in the end of this year

i will still super upset and frustrated

bc i don't think they will be able to attend and win in those big events

i really want them to make epic performances for those events again

and it will only hurt my feelings if they attend and see others grab the award when they might deserve it more

bc they might be not eligible for the nomination since they might have just or haven't released the album/song

sigh

ALLA i feel you woman...

that's why when YG announced 2NE1's comeback i gave up my hopes

and had my rant that they really wont be back this year. Sorry

but i have to say this and hopefully YG ent would do it. I hope

that if BB will have a comeback they will only be the one on

the SPOTLIGHT. They needed THAT spotlight because they are away for two

years. and NO Japanese album/singles does not count.

It's still different if they are in KOREA.How shall i put this?

HOME COURT ADVANTAGE?

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER...

wth! wahahha that was so HAWT. GD's freakin HOT with the girl. Is that

a HINT JIYONG???lol

Now you're giving me ideas on how you and kiko are together..lmaoooo

jygh.jpg

e00053814c6ad1f349509.jpg

from sanha of grateful days/bbvipz

Guest toozdae08

^

adorable pic of GD and Gaho is adorable. :wub:

Please someone, anyone let me know when this mv is dropping? Does anyone know? :unsure: It can't be the day of cause they usually release the mv a few days in advance at least.

Tomorrow? maybe? please Papa YG and Universal Japan?

LOL, reading the comments to the video is hilarious. ahh GD is such a heart heartbreakkerr.

I'm excited for it, although I love their "tell me goodbye" style more, but upbeat is nice too.

& just the right ooze of hotness from the boys, or in some cases too much lol.

I have to admit that Beautiful Hangover has grown a lot on me since I first heard it for their MTV VMA Japan performance... so I like this song and the video as well.

I can't tell what the plot is going to be, but to be honest, I'm content in just staring at their hotness for 3-4 mins. :D

oh but seriously, taeyang is getting all the action nowadays. In every vid/perf he's getting kisses left and right!! ^_^

GD is looking mighty mighty fine. can't stress that enough. and GDYB? yes please!

TOP, why so hot?

Is that Seungri & Daesung bumpage I see? Maknae looks adorable as always, and while I'm not terribly fond of Daesung's hair atm, his voice and charm more than makes up for it :)

Can't wait for the release. YG is doing big things! :D

edit: ah darn, I hate when I top pages bc I never have anything to share. sorry everyone :(

Guest andloveyelledno

Beautiful Hangover has really grown on me. It's one of those songs that's just meant to be performed live. It also hypes me up much in the same way Hands Up does. But it's definitely not one of my favorite releases from them.

Either way, i'm so excited for the MV. I'm hoping for a love triangle storyline and of course more scenes with the other boys. There was a lot of GDYB in the preview.

Oh and GD + glasses = OTP!

Guest Michala01

(reposting here too)HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYONG! 

n33jx4.gif

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE KWON LEADER! YOU DESERVE IT ALL AND MORE. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING YOURSELF AND FOR GIVING US SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL MUSIC TO ENJOY OVER THE YEARS. I HOPE THIS NEXT YEAR IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE. LOTS OF LOVE FROM ALL YOUR FANS AROUND THE WORLD <3

23kfbf6jpg.gif

b0068677_4aa5277b3918e.gif

15o6z5v.gif

DON'T FORGET TO TREND #happyGDAY tonight at 7pm KST

Guest propera898

mmm im loving the video!!!! :D and at first i didnt like BHO but with time i started to loved it and now with the MV will i dont evn have to said it right? kekekek

aaah i hope TOP does the dance ,, cuz u know sometimes the preview can trick u a lot and when u see the real thing its like oh i thought it was going to be different LOL i hope and wondering about the plot!!!!! itts killing me !!1 i dont know why they didnt say the realese date of the MV :s

and GD was looking good :D also TY and agree the scene with TY and GD looks a little bit akward lol

I CANT WAIT FOR THE HOLE THING !!!!!!!!

GDay 1!!!!!! happy day leader!!!

Archived