★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

I found this photo on bestiz. Is it Jiyong?????

a0091511_4c6a57b7559be.jpg

One more with Tae (?) Although hes putting his head down but something tells me thats Tae ^^

a00219594c6a561ae2237.jpg

C: bestiz

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

^^

Too many heart attacks today :lol:

EDIT

Are CL and Dara sitting with Ji?? Vacation?

Look at the way Jiyong is sitting LOLLLL He put one leg on the chair :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this photo on bestiz. Is it Jiyong?????

http://cA3.upanh.com/11.830.16036252.ZPN0/a0091511_4c6a57b7559be.jpg

One more with Tae (?) Although hes putting his head down but something tells me thats Tae ^^

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3017/a00219594c6a561ae2237.jpg

C: bestiz

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

^^

Too many heart attacks today :lol:

EDIT

Are CL and Dara sitting with Ji?? Vacation?

Look at the way Jiyong is sitting LOLLLL He put one leg on the chair :lol:

Hrmmmmm~ Nice a fanpic Thuy~!! really nice~

I bet this must be the same vacation from Bae's twitter update~

Another YG Family Outing ehhhh~ kkkkkkkk~

Guest loveYB

gosh, i'm already feeling the heat of 2ne1's comeback. i think i may really break down and cry if YG suddenly releases the comeback date for BB. that's HOW BADLY i want BB's comeback! GO GO GO!

Guest shinhdeplol

Digital Bounce/Se7en Feat. T.O.P ♪♪ 100731 「MBC Music Core」 Official Performance Photo Release

photo002hx.jpg

Source: http://cafe.hello7.com/

C: TeamBIGBANG

- - -

EDIT

Jiyong?????

untitlbib.png

C: 승토리 @ bestiz

ALL THESE GOOD NEWS!!! AHHH =)

I RLY HAVE THIS LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP W/ PAPA YG.

SWEAR. XDDD I LOVE HIS SURPRISES BUT I HOPE

HE TELLS US WHEN BB'S COMEBACK DATE ALR. :/

THAT'S ONE SURPRISE I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE, IF EVER.

*CALMS DOWN*

AFSGSJHDKSKLS!!!! XD THAT FANPIC

OF GD & YB IN THEIR SO-CALLED "YG FAMILY OUTING!"

IS GD'S HAIR THAT ORANGE-ISH? :> OMO. LOOKS GOOD ON HIM!

& YUMMY BAE'S ARMS XDDDD

IDC IF SNSD WILL BE IN A CF WITH THEM OR WHATEVER.

AS LONG AS THEY'LL HAVE A CF!!!

AND I READ FROM 21BANGS THE MAGAZINES THEY'LL

BE FEATURING AT! OWO SO MANNNY PHOTOSHOOTS

TO LOOK FORWARD TOO!!!! AHHHHHHHH~ XDDD

AND SPEAKING OF PHOTOSHOOTS, TOP'S ELLE PHOTOSHOOT!

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE MOTHER-SON THOUGH BUT THAT ONE

PIC IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GREEN W/ ENVY XD

TOP'S SO SEXY EVEN W/O TAKING OFF ANYTHING!

<3

I'M SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS HERE BUT YOU GUYS CAN

UNDERSTAND ME RIGHT?! XD

BB'S COMEBACK IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER~!!!!!

My VIP-sensor is tinglingggggggg =))

Guest Michala01

@Shinhdeplol 

That definitely looks like them! Ji's hair is orangey there, I wonder if it's a new look for the Japanese promotions. Either way their bods are looking HOT. 

Tomorrow is our dear leaders birthday! They're probably away celebrating it together as a fam, how cute <3

#happyGDAY biggrin.gif

i have no intention to make people upset

i won't put my hope too high for the comeback to be this year

even if the comeback is in the end of this year

i will still super upset and frustrated

bc i don't think they will be able to attend and win in those big events

i really want them to make epic performances for those events again

and it will only hurt my feelings if they attend and see others grab the award when they might deserve it more

bc they might be not eligible for the nomination since they might have just or haven't released the album/song

sigh

but of course i can't predict what will happen in the future

and all i can do is just wait patiently but to be honest this waiting is killing me..XD

sorry guys for the rant T_T

Guest shinhdeplol

Upcoming Korean magazines that Big Bang will feature in

- Nylon

- Numero

- Elle (TOP)

- Vogue

- Bazaar

- W (GD)

- Arena

- GQ

- Esquire

Credit: 하트죠옹 @ bbvipz // mizz_julie @ 21bangs

Are they coming back or what? Why is there a surge of mag photoshoots all of a sudden???

And I think its time Dae and Seungri got a solo photoshoot ^^

Guest juang_bb

^^ that's indeed a LOT!! are ALL those Korean magazines?!? we're used to them having a lot of features on Japanese mags lately, but now, Korean mags too?

im guessing that YG probably booked these gigs for these magazines previously with BigBang's comeback in mind around this time... not seeing the unexpected delay due to their japanese promo. I remember when 2ne1 was supposed to comeback in April and had lots of mag shoots that time too. or maybe... Korean mags just want to celebrate their 4th anniversary. which is tomorrow in Korea and 2 more days from where I am lol!!!

edit: btw.. those GDYB vacation pics... it does looks like CL (her side profile, the sunglasses and her nose) and Dara (the shape of her face and her super skinny arms) sitting with GD in the first pic... also, isn't it that Seungri uploaded the same location in his twitter before he deleted it... it must have been a YG FAMILY OUTING!!! they all deserve the vacation! :)

Guest propera898

#happyGDay THATS what we are tranding right now!!! support !! YAY happy day GDay!!!!!!

AND i really dont care about why are they going to be in so many magazines AS LONG AS i can see them atleast a litle bit i wont complain!!!!!!

TOP for elle DAMN THAT WAS HOT AND THRES SUPPOSE TO BE MORE PHOTOS

!!!!!!!! yay !!1 they are going to be out in Sep. :D

Guest teshagoesblind

DO I TREND NOWW? DO I??? :D :D so I just like, update my twitter with something and #happyGDay? and will it count if I just upload it many times saying different things? or is it like, per person?

GOSH, I hope their comeback is around the corner. something about the Magazine shoots say something. hmmm *suspiciously HAPPY*

although, yes, papaYG can get so evil. just springing on news without any notice beforehand. I mean, if he were to ever say "bb's going to have their comeback in 2 weeks" I wouldn't even have enough time to hold in my excitement. I might actually explodee!

LOOKS LIKE GD AND BAE! GD? orange? I mean, as expected, he changes his hair ALL the time. but I'd love to see some of that orange hair clearly :P

I think TOP looks good with that older woman, Lee Mi Sook if I'm not mistaken. I mean, that cougar thing looks good on him :P

Guest propera898

first showcase with TOP as an MC WITH wondergirls

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2619859o1p28.html

i cant believe i had never seeing this before!!!!!!!!im mean i m always thingkiing ihad ve already seeing all videos BB is in !ª!!!

and for those who doubts TOP height here u can see how tall he is as they do a far away take with the camara u can see or compare between TOP and Kang-in super junior (he is suppose to be 180CM)AND

TOP is taller than him.

*TOP does a solo dance with Wonder girls!!!!

Guest teenace

I wonder when their MV is coming out.

Anyone know for sure which song it's for?

Nevermind LOL,wow. I was hoping for the other song too but that MV teaser is HOT.

OMG GD *dying* :wub:

If their comeback is late October or November then theres really no point :vicx:

I have a feeling it's going to be next year.

Guest toozdae08

@teenace

you ask and you shall receive. Lol

Was hoping it was for the other song though.

----

Just watched it and WTF is this?? Not sure if I want to be honest. IDEK, mv has me thinking strange thoughts.

Guest Banana Peel

Beautiful Hangover Preview

cr:happyrichlifeyf1

whoaaaaa, totally unexpected LOL. GD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE GIRL is it just me or does she look really similar to his supposed girlfriend kiko? T______T LOLL, kidding, but wow, he looks really good here. Is the storyline something along the line of GDYB fighting over a girl? well, at least that's what I thought after watching them rap/sing to each others' faces, hahahahah. and wait, why wasn't top in the dancing scenes of the MV on the water? O_O_O. Noo, please say he's dancing in the MV! lol I can't wait for this to release already T______T hurry. When is it again? 25th?

Archived