★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

This pic is so funny! His expression at the cameraman is like like "Help me!" :lol:

Rawr, looking really good though..

LOL at your cm. :lol:

I'm OK with these pics coz it's just the photoshoot concept and my eyes stick on him only.

But do you know who's that woman? I mean if she's a Korean celebrity or just a model?

Tabi must feel very awkward taking these pics. ^_^

Edit: :D

roflbot6ea5.jpg

Credit: VIP4Daesung@bigbangupdates.com

T.O.P and Lee Mi Sook are in love for ELLE

Fashion brings out the unconventional side of people as it makes radical steps when it comes to concepts and styles. This time, ELLE formed an unlikely couple with Big Bang’s T.O.P and veteran actress Lee Mi Sook.

This is definitely a strange combination but ELLE seems to make it work as the concept here is that T.O.P and Lee Mi Sook are deeply in love. The mood of the photoshoot is dark and gritty and really brings out an old classy atmosphere as the two strut their stuff like a force to be reckoned with.

Most people are quite impressed by Lee Mi Sook as she displays a sexy charm in a lingerie t.o.p (get it?), which is quite impressive for her age as she just turned 50 this year while the bad boy rapper is only 23 years old.

More photos are planned to be revealed via ELLE atZINE online in September.

cr: Allkpop

Dang 50? and he's 23?? that's an age gap if I ever saw one. teehee

I have to admit, I was doing a silent scream into my pillows when I saw the pics (my roomate is sleeping haah)

But wow, is TOP gorgeous! So handsome/sexy/attractive/alluring without having to take off his shirt.

My kind of guy ;)

OMG she's the mom from Cinderella's sister!

MY reaction was "REALLY??????? WTH SHE'S HOT"

Korean cougar rocks! i love the photos, they are

so damn hot. But seriously the gal is old enough

to be his mom...i guess that's the only weird

thing for me..lol

SNSD and BIGBANG in a CF..now that's surprising.Cant wait though..

DAESUNG's rockin it...i ♥♥♥

Uhmm question.

WILL BIGBANG HAVE A COMEBACK ALBUM THIS YEAR??

why do i have a baaaaaaad feeling that they might

postpone any plans until next year TT____TT

Guest propera898

woah !!!! TOP is gorgeous and hot !♥.♥ how can he be so good looking ??????that woman arggggg makes me mad even thou she looks hot and all !! and my TABI is just a babe yet she is holding him!!!!!!!! and in the other pic they are hoLDING HANDS!!!!!! arggggggg ..

dont know why but i think TOP is going to end up dating an old woman ,,, i mean he has said he likes older woman and has dated older woman ,.,

Korean cougar rocks!

made me ROFL.

hahah I think everybody agrees that TOP pulls off the younger guy dating older woman look verrrry well. Well dang, look at him, I bet all the ajummas are hysterical that they might have a chance after all lol...

& he does look very good, classy.

It was kind of unexpected to be

hearing rumours about SNSD-BIG BANG collaboration

on a CF.

Whether it is true or not,what matters

is to see the guys back on the k-pop scene.

TOP & LEE MI SOOK ELLE Photoshoot.

He definitely looked great in it.

TOP suits the classy look in every

ways. :wub: I definitely love this concept

of young man - older woman.

& D-1 TO KWON LEADAH'S BDAE!!

Guest juang_bb

Top's shoot for Elle is hot but it was indeed weird when I read she's 50. The gap is more than tabi's age. anyway, 1 day before gd's birthday, 2 days before their anniv, bs2010 DVD and yb's IBT. Yg has finally announced 2ne1's comeback and stated that yb's concert would be his last solo activity for awhile...so that means bigbang activities then top and dae's solo. yg only has bigbang's comeback left to announce. Hopefully we hear it after the girls' comeback and soon after yb's concert. Save the best for last!

Guest loversandlies

TOP was lookin like a GQMF BAMF as usual and yeah im also surprised by how old that lady was. she doesnt look her age tho, i wonder what her secret to stayin young is

YGGGGGGGGGG CAN U GET BIGBANG TO COME BACK SOON NOW THAT 2NE1'S COMEBACK HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED PLZZZ

Guest toozdae08

^

I find it funny that his FROM YG messages are back after he said he would stop. Knew he wouldn't -how else would he be able to spring stuff like this on us. But yeah, YB wont be doing solo for a bit cause I know GD is working on another solo project too -he's probably after TOP and Dae. Not sure when Maknae will finally get his turn but I'm sure he will. I don't expect another YB solo till around 2012. GD will probably come out in late 2011. I hypothesize that after SE7EN in OCT (maybe), it will be either a break for awards or a member's solo. I think BB may comeback early next year (cause a lot of japanese stuff seems to happen later in the year so it's best to do Korea earlier), then TOP/Dae and then GD later in the year.

Guest toozdae08

^

I've been spazzing for hours now over all the YG news, my boys and my girls are coming out with something new. Lets not forget in between YB and 2NE1, BB is coming out with a new japanese single and mv. Kpop just got EPIC.

Guest shinhdeplol

bb25374.jpg

C: 길밖 // Boosa @ popcornfor2

BIGBANG featured in KANON magazine

bbkanon01.th.jpgbbkanon02.th.jpgbbkanon03.th.jpgbbkanon04.th.jpg

Scanned & Uploaded by: maejin

Credits: bigbangvip.net

Taken from mizz_julie @ 21bangs.com

I got one copy of this mag when I was in Japan. The boys look super good ^^

Guest Michala01

@toozdae08

Oh same, I can't conceal my glee about all this news. It's all finally starting to happen. I'm counting down the days until BB's Japanese single too. All I need now is an announcement from YG about his other plans for them and my life will be complete. Kpop never feels quite right to me without my YG family in it. SO HAPPY RN biggrin.gif

Guest asian.bunny

yg really needs to stop springing news on fans out of nowhere, my hearts too weak to take it! but finally, my ygfamily is moving back in on kpop!!!! they better watch out, they don't stand a chance!! since 2ne1 is coming back in a few weeks, that means bigbang's comeback is right around the corner, like maybe mid/late october? i don't even care that if it's a couple of months away, im just too excited over all this ygfam news! i swear, if yg springs news on us about bb's comeback, i think my heart will give out. but it would be a good way to go, am i right? kekeke~

Guest Unni_Ashley

OMGGG o.O

Damn, YG, stop giving me heartattack :lol: hehe

Wow, 2NE1 will have a huge comeback...so happy for them...

SO when will BB comeback?? Hmm, why am i having the thought that our boys will be back..next year?? ( in my opinion, 2months back is so hard to win Sj or Snsd since they have a whole year :ph34r: )

But anyway, i dun care when, just give us a SUPER HUGE then everything will be alright LOL :phew:

Archived