★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

I'm really happy and hopeful for the SNSD/BB cf combo. I like SNSD and maybe we will finally see some Bae/Yuri interactions, I don't ship them but I thought his flustered appearance on SH was cute.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamie13

Just for LAUGHT

:lol:

lolia.jpg

tumblrl788mgcehy1qb9ue0.jpg

cr: tepyon@tumbor&sorry..the above photo idk the owner

very funny...hahaha!!! especially about TOP's pants...LOL!

Guest wonderbanger321

SNSD? hmm i wish it couldve been 2ne1 or Wonder Girls :vicx: but i should probably just be grateful if they do a CF at all lol

Guest toozdae08

^

I'll say it again, Dae is gorgeous!!! :wub: I find him so sexy and I'm starting to think he may have the best body in BB (sorry Tae). I adore Dae soooooo much, IDEK. I seriously need more Dae in my life. Every time I see him he seems to get more and more attractive.

Guest loveYB

awww so cute! it's so good seeing dae oppa putting in so much effort and love in everything he does!!! <3333 can't wait for "what's up"; more news about it please!!! (((:

I just noticed something when I re-watched

Dae's fancam that I posted earlier~

pause at 1:24 and u can see Dae's sneaker / hi-top

Its looks kinda the same like the one Jiyong got for

his birthday present last year from his friend Ju-Star~ ^_^

jiyong.jpg

jiyonggo.jpg

Jiyong's hi-top is pink, pale brown and light blue~

while Dae's looks like red with dark blue and silver~

I dont know how to made a caps~

but if u wanna see it pause at 1:24~ :D

But maybe I'm wrong~

The image is to blurry from the fancam~ :P

I'll be interested to see how they film the SNSD/BB CF...

...because, and I don't mean to offend anyone in saying this but, I kinda feel like their concepts don't match up all too well.

But who knows, the PDs could come up with something ingenious! Needless to say, I'm just curious.

Guest heartsburstintofire

A SNSD/BB CF?

cool my two favorite groups together ! I hope it would be as stupid and blown out of proportion and drama like the Carribean Bay one

And what about parings? There would be 4 girls manless:mellow:  

Well...I guess we gotta wait and see 

Guest Banana Peel

I REALLY HOPE THAT CF RUMOR IS TRUE D:

seriously, at this point I don't care who they do it with.

I JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW FROM BB TO SPAZZ ABOUT, RIGHT NOW!

hahahaha, sorry, but I'm REALLY missing them T___________T

and where/how exactly did this cf with snsd come from .___.;

kinda out of blue, haha.

:blink: um I don't know what to think of this rumor. Not to bash them but I don't particularly "WANT" to see BB paired up with them. We already have the whole 9pm :crazy: thing being shoved down our throats I just don't want BB to become like that :ph34r: . Over promotion sometimes does more harm than good. Big Bang should do a solo CF :D

^ Don't be so pessimistic already =P, I have faith that YG will not allow soshibang to be overexposed (assuming the rumour is true AND it isn't just a 1 time deal)

--

Well I for one am super excited to see a SNSD / Big Bang collaboration. It's nice to see YG finally opening up rather than always keeping everything within YG, not that it's a bad thing, but I would really like to see them working with other people sometimes - especially seeing how successful wonderbang was.

I can see Big Bang and SNSD working well together tbh... I mean one sings about lollipops while the other ones dances with them. If that's not chemistry, then I don't know what is.

Guest shinhdeplol

A combination of the 2 photo posted

201008170912777355_1.jpg

They look hotttt together but the girl is a bit olddddd. And in the first photo she looks so like Bom :lol:

- - -

Big Bang’s August/September Schedule + “Lotte Premiere Talk & Show”!

Big Bang who has endorsed Lotte Duty Free both in Korea and Japan many times will be attending the “Lotte Premiere Talk & Show” event this August 21st.

I think this event is just part of the Fan Meeting in Seoul we previously reported. Because that fan-meeting is also endorsed by Lotte Duty and it included a “talkshow” segment as part of the 4 different activities. The fan-meeting has 2 courses, one from August 20th ~ 22nd and August 22nd ~ 23rd, but on Big Bang’s schedule only the 21st of August is filled. I doubt Big Bang would have 4 day fan-meeting anyways.

More activities for the month of August/September:

» August 18th – G-Dragon’s 23rd Birthday

» August 19th – Big Bang’s 4th Year Anniversary

– Taeyang’s “International album release” Release

– Big Bang’s BIG SHOW 2010 DVD Release

» August 21st – Big Bang – LOTTE Premiere Talk & Show @ Children’s Grand Park (2:30PM)

» August 22nd – Seungri – First episode of MBC’s “Enjoy Today” (06:40PM)

» August 25th – Big Bang 5th Japanese Single “Beautiful Hangover” Release

» August 29th – Taeyang – Incheon Korean Music Wave Concert (7:00PM)

» August (?) – G-Dragon’s W Magazine September Issue Editorial Release

» September 25th - Taeyang – 2nd Solo Concert [sOLAR] D-1

» September 26th - Taeyang – 2nd Solo Concert [sOLAR] D-2

C: aleee @ ibigbang

v LOL I love your imagination :lol:

Archived