★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

What exactly are we trending for GD's Bday? Let me know so I can trend too. Baby boy is turning the big 22 (or 23 in S.K.) and I hope he has a happy bday. No more controversy's and hopefully an update on BB's comeback, even if it's going to be moved till next year.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

^

whoaaa

could it be?

it could probably be someone

i can't rly judge since i can't read what he's saying

nahh, it can't be him ..

Guest teshagoesblind

is that really himm? 'cause he sent tweets to jhs7987 and jsmining who're both YG fam! and they responded! LOL. should be him?

Guest intelligirl

Hmm, I don't think that's Seungri if it was wouldn't he be following Taeyang? Unless he wants to remain low key... but that's not my Seungri's style :lol:

DO YOU THINK ITS SEUNGRI'S TWITTER??

CLICK HERE

YG dancers are following him, plus the username..

At first I kinda doubt its him too but reading his tweet~

Its kinda like Maknae~ I mean the tweet he send to Se7en saying

"I'm Strong Baby~" in Korean~ "강한 아이 .."

All we have to do is wait for Se7en to reply to him~

If he does then maybe its really are Maknae~

But one thing that makes me wonder, Why he doesnt spread the news

about him having a twitter??!!

I mean Maknae TOTALLY love attention and love replying to fans~

Wouldnt it be better if he spread it all out?! :blink:

Guest juang_bb

well, i guess we'll find out in due time if it's really him or not.

the mountain and the lake in the background of the last pic this guy tweeted and the one YB tweeted an hour ago is similar though.

YB's tweet

http://twitpic.com/2f1t13

sexybackv1's tweet

http://tweetphoto.com/38816519

i mean, he could just be one of the back dancers. who knows? but if it's not SR, it's kinda uncool to have SR as his profile pic and VI sexybackv1 in his username, since it can mislead fans to believe it's him, dont you think? plus, to name himself as sexyback is very maknae. LOL!

maybe some VIPs who understand korean can go through his tweets... just in case. LOL! now that YB's on twitter... any one of the boys can have one, especially SR, he just seems like the type who'd make one.

btw, since i dont have twitter, maybe one of you guys can ask HwangSSabu if it is indeed maknae, since HwangSSabu is following this account too!!!

Guest toozdae08

^

This is at least someone close to YG, I'm thinking it's maknae though. Supposedly that person YB was following (but stopped) is also following this new guy, and supposedly that person is a YG member. I think YB has learned his lesson and wont follow anyone in case ppl get the wrong idea. However, that pic looks like it's from the same place as YB's recent tweet at the lake/beach. I think the boys will get a twitter, at least the ones that aren't on me2day (YB and Seungri). Except for TOP, he's too cool for social networking -_- .

Guest teshagoesblind

AHAHAH! gotta love your end comment @toozdae08 "Except for TOP, he's too cool for social networking"!

I somehow feel like it's maknae. but also the lack of "advertising his Twitter" is not very Seungri. gosh, it's so tough to know if it's real or a poser! why would people even pose as someone else? sigh. they're making things sorta hard for others!

Guest Haruharu94

Well, @sexybackv1 put his name as "견우"~

and when I Google-Tranlasted it, it come out as "Scapular"~

What is that even means??! :blink::sweatingbullets:

Well, the scapula is your shoulder blade, you know, those bones in your upper back that poke out.

...LOL that's so funny and random, I wonder why that's his "name"... :lol:

EDIT:

apparently there;s lots of meanings:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&defl=en&q=define:scapular

Guest toozdae08

AHAHAH! gotta love your end comment @toozdae08 "Except for TOP, he's too cool for social networking"!

I somehow feel like it's maknae. but also the lack of "advertising his Twitter" is not very Seungri. gosh, it's so tough to know if it's real or a poser! why would people even pose as someone else? sigh. they're making things sorta hard for others!

I don't think its a "poser" mostly because a lot of YG ppl are following him, just not the most famous ones. Jay (YG's resident choreographer) is following him as well as Jihye.

It's Seungri!!!!! Trainer Hwang said so.

Guest Haruharu94

^견우 aka Gyunwoo is a persons name lol

i dont think thats Seungri twitter..but it may could be..who knows haha

wait for a while

Yeah, I was thinking that could be the case.

But I was reading past tweets by him and he writes "v.i desu!"

LOL this is so confusing! :P

Guest teshagoesblind

it's his twitter? YAYY! @toozdae08, yeah! I noticed jihye was following him too. but I was just ranting about other posers. and posers in general that make us doubt whether it's really the person or not. LOL. but anyway, GLAD IT'S THE REAL SEUNGRI :D

im guessing his our maknae..

SEXY BACK - justin timberlake's song

V1 - short for victory,, he used 1 to make it unique.

i already tweeted hwangssabu,,hopefully he will reply soon..

for sure,TOP is the very last bigbang member who will make twitter,, he's too lazy.. keke

in less than 1hr.. sexybackv1 gained more than 400 followers.. im the 150th follower

edit: i TOPped the page,,

Guest toozdae08

This is so cute. Since Seungri posted that pic of the lake (the same one as YB) that means he went out with YB to the lake too. He didn't go last year I think (or at least wasn't in the pic with Kush, YB, GD and Se7en) but he went this year. This makes me really happy :wub: A lot of ppl seem to think Seungri isn't close to the boys except for GD, but I always though he and YB got along very well -the fact that YB went with him when he was originally kicked off BB, and the many times I've seen YB hug him (though I've come to learn YB is surprisingly very touchy and a big hugger ^_^ )I wonder if he's one of the ones on the banana boat? Hope the other boys went to cause they all need a break.

I said it once and I'll say it again. BB is LOVE!!!

*I can't wait for the day he and YB start tweeting at each other. It will be so cute.

I'm following the maknae but I have a feeling he won't be tweeting in english. oh well, I'll just want the YG fam tweet each other haha

Archived