★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

VIPS :) CAN YOU GUYS HELP TREND #everyvipwishesto RIGHT NOW AT TWITTER?

It's for fun <3 Though, we really wish this goes on TT.

Other kpop grps have been dominating TT always and as a VIP,

i want to see some BB love on there too *____* THANKS!

Okay. Nevermind. D: It's like NO vips online are willing anyway...

Siggggh.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

THANKS! I'll make sure to do that on the 18th! :D :D

have any of you seen this on the allkpop forum? ):

TOP and GD have attitude problems?

grrrr.

She can just say that they don't deserve any flack and give her reasons and analysis without taking it out on another idol.

Those 2 girls mentioned had more to do with discerning their attitude from people in their surroundings. There really is a difference because BB did it amongst themselves, not with an interactive interviewer whom they have to pay attention to. That being said, I think it's okay if all artists/idols in general do that. If they're dead tired then it's understandable in my opinion.

Guest Michala01

VIPS :) CAN YOU GUYS HELP TREND #everyvipwishesto RIGHT NOW AT TWITTER?

It's for fun <3 Though, we really wish this goes on TT.

Other kpop grps have been dominating TT always and as a VIP,

i want to see some BB love on there too *____* THANKS!

Okay. Nevermind. D: It's like NO vips online are willing anyway...

Siggggh.

Oh damn I'm sad I saw this too late. I hope we will be trending something for their anniversary tho. I feel like VIP's don't trend ever whereas I always see SHINee or Suju stuff trending lol 

Guest teshagoesblind

awww, we're not doing the trending anymore? I've never 'trended' lol. would've done itttt!

I was EXTREMELY bugged from seeing that forum thread on allkpop. gosh, I started to get goosebumps! I don't get it. where's the interviewer anyway! and what's with other people 'causing issues for Bigbang? the video was like, a YEAR old and it has nothing to do with anything ): it's so random and really having no point at all -.- just drawing bad, unnecessary attention -.-

Guest Velocity

i think i never seen this photo

does anyone know where is this photo comes from?

Tabi looks damn hot here

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6139/tabij.jpg

He was so hot I didn't even notice that there was a woman behind him >_>

For some odd reason I keep on thinking this is his sister or the BB stylist.

>_> They kind of look the same don't they? (tabi& and the girl)

Guest shinhdeplol

I read that thread on allkpop this morning too and I thought I would go crazy <_< But pls ignore them, its not worth arguing over there.

- - -

Backstage of ENJOY TODAY?

5b27ee156720cf3dcb80c43.jpg

C: 今日を楽しみなさい Twitter // 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

Guest teshagoesblind

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6139/tabij.jpg GAHH, TABI looks soooo stylo thereeeeee! nice nicee :D

http://img844.imageshack.us/i/bbhseungriet.jpg/ seungri looks REALLY good there. his eyebags're barely visible and he looks completely healthyyy! :D :D

somebody save me. I can't stop getting angry at all the people in that BB hate thread. what a bunch of stupids! ): I was trying to plus all the BB and minus all the antiBB, but, I exceeded my limit of pluses ): gosh, this is hard! my heart breaks! The whole of Big Bang're such respectable people and they always respect everyone. especially GD with his bowing and the rest of them with complete politeness! WAII?

Guest Michala01

somebody save me. I can't stop getting angry at all the people in that BB hate thread. what a bunch of stupids! ): I was trying to plus all the BB and minus all the antiBB, but, I exceeded my limit of pluses ): gosh, this is hard! my heart breaks! The whole of Big Bang're such respectable people and they always respect everyone. especially GD with his bowing and the rest of them with complete politeness! WAII?

The best approach is not to argue with them, that way the thread will die down quickly. We shouldn't add fuel to the fire. I just leave my own opinion and leave the thread because I get too irrationally angry if I start responding to people. So I say let's be pacifists. 

Guest toozdae08

Honestly,

I feel that a lot of ppl are trying to bring BB down lately and part of me feel that it's just jealousy that BB as a whole is doing so well. A lot of other senior groups are going through personal difficulties, however in every BB article you hear how the members cherish each other and plan on being together for a long time and I think the whole BB is rude thing is just an example of that. The person picked a BB video because they probably knew that they'll get a lot of support for it.

From the whole GD is bullying Seungri thing, to "BB has lost their spark" thing with YB's album (literally less than a week after his album released and he sold out 30k in one day), to all the VIPs are elitist bs. This is just another example of other fanclubs and the media hating on BB.

So many ppl want to bring our boys down cause right now they are at the top -one of the very few older groups that haven't had any drama and still going strong. So many people see them as more than just the typical idols, they are out there expanding themselves by producing their own music (so far GD, YB, TOP) and expanding into other field (TOP, Dae and Seungri) and critics are loving them. The most haters can do is throw out a few "alleged" plagiarism cases from years ago that have never gone anywhere and these fake "scandals".

Personally I'm done caring cause looking at the massive support the boys give each other (esp recently with YB's solo, they were all so supportive) and how much success they've had together, I can tell that we'll have another 4 years of greatness to celebrate. Half the time I celebrate these haters because they just prove how awesome BB is, almost 2 years out the kpop scene and still relevant. The power of BB.

Guest hayakatsu

She can just say that they don't deserve any flack and give her reasons and analysis without taking it out on another idol.

Those 2 girls mentioned had more to do with discerning their attitude from people in their surroundings. There really is a difference because BB did it amongst themselves, not with an interactive interviewer whom they have to pay attention to. That being said, I think it's okay if all artists/idols in general do that. If they're dead tired then it's understandable in my opinion.

IKR??? honestly, the fans don't understand how the two are completely different issues. why compare apples to oranges?? srsly. it just shows how completely unreasonable they are. honestly. and you can tell that the thread was a SEVERELY biased one too! those who back up the other group gets 10000988276348273586214376 thumbs up and those who defend BIGBANG gets 29837462987469287469876876 thumbs down. it's a joke rly. they're just being butthurt. the boygroup vs. girlgroup double standard doesn't even apply to the situation since they're two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT situations altogether in the first place. pshh!! whatever. and i find it completely irritating of them up to a point where it's even laughable that they try to twist our arguments against us.

when you're wrong, you're wrong. deal with it.

the issue isn't the double standard of [boy group = bored & tired vs. girl group = rude & diva] it's an issue of

[rookie + demanding & difficult + doing a show with other ppl + interacting with other sunbae] vs.

[sunbae + overworked & tired + an interview + different language + no interviewer to interact with in particular]

i understand that it was rude or unproffessional of our boys at that point to look so bummed out and i also understand that the girls must be tired and moody as well, it doesn't make it an excuse to bring down others while trying to defend their own.

and these fans just simply refuse to wrap that fact around their heads. i don't even have anything against that other group. in fact, the two girls in question are the ones i like most. (although i admit the issue did shave off a little bit of that likeness towards them that i had) but still... i'm most certainly speaking in an unbiased standpoint.

the whole thread reeks of "since my girls get bashed, then BIGBANG should be bashed too!" which is completely CHILDISH & IMMATURE of them. grow up please.

of course my post isn't directed to everyone in their fandom. i'm not gonna generalize. just specifically those group of fans who are trying to direct the attention to our boys who did nothing wrong.

anyway!

am i the only one to notice that baby's baby fat is like, not going away??? he's definitely getting manlier, but the baby fat on his cheeks are still there. it could be just me tho. lol.

[EDIT] toozdae: where did you see them calling VIPs elitist? i haven't heard of this before. that's soooo ridiculous!!

Guest falling5tar

I say to just ignore all the haters because with BB's comeback looming in the horizon a lot more will be popping up later <_< so it's best to just brush off the accusations.

It's pretty quiet in kpop land since most of the major Kpop grps have had their comeback earlier in the year already and the only big ones left are Big Bang and 2ne1. Therefore all the focus/hate will be on them.

Also I believe that a lot of fans are feeling a bit insecure with their favorite grps at the moment and are lashing out at Big Bang who seem pretty stable. So I just ask of all BB fans to PLEASE be respectful of other groups. We don't need unnecessary wars between fandoms. If you really need to reply to the haters then just state your case in a polite manner and don't bring up other groups.

Before BB actually come back I expect we'll see them in public eye more often in terms of CFs and photoshoots. We'll be in for a ride so I say everyone needs to start buckling up and get their shields ready.

Guest shinhdeplol

More gifs from the SPACE SHOWER interview. All of them have such interesting expressions LOLLL

1281811184.gif

1281811209.gif

1281811221.gif

1281811254.gif

1281811267.gif

1281811290.gif

epictop.gif

^ the most epic of all :lol: NOTICE TOP'S FOOT :lol: Seungri is right, TOP surely shakes his legs a lot during interview ^^

This girl notices the most random thing hahah

C: lovelovedaesung

v LOL the hyungs better treat him well or else they will be exposed on TV soon :lol:

More gifs from the SPACE SHOWER interview. All of them have such interesting expressions LOLLL

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2306/epictop.gif

^ the most epic of all :lol: NOTICE TOP'S FOOT :lol: Seungri is right, TOP surely shakes his legs a lot during interview ^^

This girl notices the most random thing hahah

C: lovelovedaesung

Sorry to cut ur post~

LOL, Ri takes really good observation on what his hyung was doing!

lol~ and this makes me remind something on one of the comment on OMONA~

its said that~

"I'm not surprise if Seungri have a journal full with BIGBANG embarrassing moment to be share on variety show!" (or something like that!~ :P:lol: )

Well, I'm not surprised either~ He keeps his eyes open on his hyung

and reveal it on TV when his times to shine!! lol Maknae~! :lol:

Archived