★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

Yeah that person is obviously a troll which is why I haven't replied to them. Let's not feed it guys, that only encourages it to come back.

massappeal, anyone who stops being a fan of GD because he might be dating someone obviously only liked him because of his looks and nothing more. Hope the door doesn't hit their richard simmons on their way out :)

Some gifs:

2vmf4vm.jpg

2mdnpr4.jpg

2ly4dia.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans of GD have the right to feel sad or depressed.

What I'm annoyed at is that some of them go as far as to

stop supporting him. :( Really? Just when GD became happy

and finally got someone to really care for him.

Well, I'm happy for him :) I was really down yesterday though

but I guess that's pretty normal for a GD stan like me.

But I wish them all the best if they are really dating =)

Kiko is pretty and I think she has great personality ^^

I just hope this wont affect BB's comeback D:

Like what happened in se7en's case... ='(

We ddnt wait 2 years for nothing.

Moving on... :)

The interview clip got me smiling amidst the issues xD

I wish I was the puppet! AHAHA =)) Oh, bae...you kissed it twice!

jsgakdldlfjd!!!! LOL. I believe this was when they performed

Beautiful Hangover too, right?

Speaking of Beautiful Hangover, I SRSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE SONG RELEASE!

They'll have an mv for it too, right? =D It's still on-rpeat for

me. Hahaha. Like, I can't move on. it's a HANGOVER, bby B)

Guest juang_bb

Okay, so I just came back from vacation and I know I'm a day late again reacting to this but it's a big news so I just have to react to it. So... GD is rumored to be dating. Of course, I was quite shocked when I read the news. During my travel, I would check updates about the boys from my phone from time to time and the past week has been pretty slow until that big rumor dropped. Just like most of us here, i knew that something was up with GD, i knew he's dating but this still caught me by surprise. Honestly, it took me awhile to digest the news, I expect yg to deny it so it's up to us whether we believe this or not. All I know is it's obvious GD's been really happy lately so I'm happy for him. Whether it's kiko or there's another girl. GD's been through tough times last year so I want nothing but see him happy, he deserves it. The same thing goes to the rest of the boys. I support them all the way, it's pretty much their personal life already so it's technically none of our business for as long as they keep making awesome music for us. As to the fangirls that are really hurt about this and would stop supporting him or even BB just because of this... Oh well.. There'll always be those type of fans... I'm not worried about it coz I'm pretty sure the greater majority would stick around. I also think that most fans of bigbang are fans of their music first and foremost. Now... If only GD and the rest would help YB find his girl.. It's about time, long overdue actually!

:ph34r: Is it wrong that I was happy he wasn't dating? I feel horrible now. Cause after I thought about it I know he needs love too. Like intimate type of love. I think I will be more accepting next time something like this happens.....*maybe*. Seungri looking so cool walking through airport :wub: maknae will rule the world one day. 2NE1 is making their comeback soon which gives me a slight hope that BB is not to far off. GD already said that they had a bunch of songs and were only going to pick the best of the best for their album. So for right now I think they are just finishing up Japan promotions and figuring out the right time to drop it. All we can do is wait. Like always ^_^

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang's comment on Space Shower TV

The good music is...be born where...live in where...

and even if we are in any kind of environment,

I think that anyone can sympathize -SOL

Anytime, as for any stages, I want to let "MUSIC" sound well to the maximum.

It's an effort is our strength -D-LITE

When a debut was decided, I was still a student at 16 years old.

All of the time was fun -V.I

A generation is divided after / before BIGBANG

We want to become the group becoming the standard -T.O.P

These five members gathered and while living in the same dormitory...

What kind of music we want to do? What kind of method with do?

We collected each other's dream, and was born...BIGBANG -G-Dragon

cr: Tisya@Bigbangupdates

21BANGS: A friendly reminder to trend #happyGDay on Aug 18th at 6PM KST at twitter. West coaster may trend EARLIER. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD, VIPS!

taken from 21bangs

Guest syao_sid

The good music is...be born where...live in where...

and even if we are in any kind of environment,

I think that anyone can sympathize -SOL

Anytime, as for any stages, I want to let "MUSIC" sound well to the maximum.

It's an effort is our strength -D-LITE

When a debut was decided, I was still a student at 16 years old.

All of the time was fun -V.I

A generation is divided after / before BIGBANG

We want to become the group becoming the standard -T.O.P

These five members gathered and while living in the same dormitory...

What kind of music we want to do? What kind of method with do?

We collected each other's dream, and was born...BIGBANG -G-Dragon

cr: Tisya@Bigbangupdates

taken from 21bangs

Thanks for this! I especially love how G-TOP described music and Big Bang.

Because I'm missin' BB so much I've been rewatching alot of their old videos.

I just want to share this yt channel that i found: http://www.youtube.com/user/cookiesmonstyr#p/c/11F0B5AEE8311D9D

It has most of the old variety shows BB guested. This is compiled from the different subbers that the channels have already been suspended.

Guest teshagoesblind

gahhh! fans that stop supporting GD 'cause of the rumour? that doesn't make any sense at all! GD is still GD. if anything, a happier GD! and that's a GREATT thing! if possible, I maybe love GD even more. whoever he's with, they're probably crazy cute!

TOP's comment for the Space Shower TV was really nice :D

DYING FOR BB COMEBACK! or ANYTHING BB! blaghhhh. so dead.

oh! I've had Twitter for like, 2 years++ and I just use it to read the tweets of others. so, I have NOO idea how to use it. so, how do I trend? and what time is 6pm KST? :S

EDIT: AHH, the gifs are so adorable, especially this oneee! 2ly4dia.jpg !

Guest shinhdeplol

Birthday card from T.O.P to JVIP

o0800060010688552212.jpg

source : hachi @ ameblo.jp

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I would freak out if I were to receive this :lol:

That is why I adore the guys - they have so

much passion for music and performing.

I remembered TOP said the same thing

before too - to have a divided generation

before/after BIG BANG.

I don't know why,but seeing

Taeyang kissing the puppet in

a rather intense manner is kind of

awkward to me.

These guys are getting more

random than ever that it is

almost difficult to predict what

they will do next. :lol:

Guest Michala01

oh! I've had Twitter for like, 2 years++ and I just use it to read the tweets of others. so, I have NOO idea how to use it. so, how do I trend? and what time is 6pm KST? :S

Trending basically involves tweeting the same phrase or word over and over and over again lol. So in this case you'll have to keep tweeting #happyGDAY 

It's important though that your tweets include other words other than just #happyGDAY because it will get marked as spam by twitter if we just tweet with #happyGDAY. So try putting it in sentences as such:

tweet 1: Happy Birthday Jiyong! #happyGDAY

tweet 2: Happy birthday to the best leader of them all GD! #happyGDAY

That's just an example. But it will help us avoid being marked as spammers. Hope that helps smile.gif

Guest loveYB

seeing those Space shower TV comments and watching all of YB's REAL SOUND vids make me fully understand why i love them so much. they really care about the music they make, and all of them are soo passionate about making good music. good musicians are those who really not care about how much profit they earn, but are those who really care about the music that they make.

i think i never seen this photo

does anyone know where is this photo comes from?

Tabi looks damn hot here

tabij.jpg

thanks for these gifs..

that was a weird/creepy kissXDXD..lmao

EDIT:

e0005381_4c67d0ac84856.jpg

cr:bestiz & as tagged

Guest teshagoesblind

Trending basically involves tweeting the same phrase or word over and over and over again lol. So in this case you'll have to keep tweeting #happyGDAY 

It's important though that your tweets include other words other than just #happyGDAY because it will get marked as spam by twitter if we just tweet with #happyGDAY. So try putting it in sentences as such:

tweet 1: Happy Birthday Jiyong! #happyGDAY

tweet 2: Happy birthday to the best leader of them all GD! #happyGDAY

That's just an example. But it will help us avoid being marked as spammers. Hope that helps smile.gif

THANKS! I'll make sure to do that on the 18th! :D :D

have any of you seen this on the allkpop forum? ):

TOP and GD have attitude problems?

grrrr.

Guest hayakatsu

i lol'd at the question up there.

MY REACTION TOWARDS THE GD GETTIN THE GFie THINGY

>>i'm a HUGE GD stan. HUGE. lol. and like the rest of us, i am hugely shocked. the moment the headline even registered in my brain i snapped and went into fangirl woes of anguish. lol. i didn't cry, but i did let out a few agonized screams into my pillow, experienced a brief panic attack and hyperventilated a bit. maybe a drop or two tears slipped out, made a gibberish blog post abt it, a few facebook statuses in caps and went through an hour of denial. haha^^

but..... safe to say, like most of us, i got over it. it was actually easier for me than i thought it would be. i thought it would at least take me a month or two to digest the fact. but all it took was the initial breakdown and a good night's sleep. haha^^

honestly, i know there will be those who stop supporting GD or even BB because of this. and if they really do, then too sad for you. in the end, if he's happier, he grows emotionally therefore expanding his horizons musically and we get better quality music. it's a win-win situation.

ANGRY PEOPLE BEING MEAN TO US FOR FEELING SAD

>>i also realize there's alot of animosity towards those who are upset with the news. honestly, i don't get why. GD stans have a right to feel sad or depressed for awhile. there's nothing wrong with that. we all have our biases n it's natural that we feel sad when the person we love (even if it's one sided) and have more than once dreamed of them being our hubby (even tho we KNOW it's never gonna happen) finds someone he loves. people have crushes all the time and we get heartbroken when our crush dates a girl way better than ourselves. it's a NATURAL reaction and its unfair for all of these people to think any less of us for feeling that way.

as long as they're being reasonable abt being depressed or sad and not harrassing anybody or being ridiculously hostile towards GD, the girl or anybody else, i see no reason why they need to tell us to shut the minicooper up or get a life or something. they can always ignore our comments and be done with it. all i'm saying is that, we will get over it and support him if we're truly fans of him for who he is. no need to be so aggressive towards us. lol.

SUPPORT, SUPPORT, LOVE!<3

>>anyway, i really do support the relationship if it's true. (which i think it is.) he's so happy now and it makes me happy that he's happy and gives me an all around good feeling abt their album, too! the good vibes are flowing out in typhoon waves. at least it's calmed me down from being impatient for their upcoming album. i even became a fan of Kiko. (whether it's actually her or not.) lol.

THE INTERVIEW!!

>>on to some more adorable issues! that interview was soooooo -ugh! i dunno. so cute! the part with the puppet and YB kissing it. haha^^ he's gonna be a good daddy for sure! also, the GDYB lovin is soooo unbearably obvious in this one. i've notice they've got a very touchy-feely kinda bromance. very handsy. haha! man. i love BIGBANG so much it hurts! lol. dunno what else to say.

and their devotion to music is revealed more and more in each and every interview they have. i mean, some artists start to lose the drive and passion the more successful they get. but my boys just burn brighter. there's no denying it. they are one of the BEST in the industry and no amount of hate will ever get rid of that. we'll be behind them for as long as they exist and continue to be.

BIGBANG SARANG!

----------

end rant. sorry.

bring on the comeback. please! ^^;

Archived