★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest teshagoesblind

oooh! it'd be odd, thought if TOP is the only one that can't drive. since he's the oldest and all!

and yeahh @ooxstacee, YEAH, YB must've been really embarrassed that the throwing was a fail. awww. but he was so adorableeee! :P

@roxy6 : AHHHHHHHH! thanks for the pictures! they're really pretty. makes me wanna go there SOOOOO badly :D :D

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nguyenx_x

I just watched a perf of Infinite and it seems like a member has the same Jesus shirt as Tae :)

I wish the twitter is really Ji's. But seems like its not >.<

when i first found out i was so hyped up about it... but whats with the EMO name? i think it might not be his either & i kinda hope its not...INSTEAD i hope he makes his own with like a different name..i dont get the whole emo thing:/ but if it turns out to be his then i dont care about the name^^hehe <3jiyongg^-^

Guest andloveyelledno

I remember around 2008 Daesung was the only one who had his license so I guess once they saw him having fun with it, the guys got theirs ;)

ROFL the faces Seungri is making in all these gifs is killing me.

Guest propera898

awww i want that tooªªª!!!!!!!

TOPs accesories are always weird and funny ! :D

i want to hear about the boys again they have beenn MIA for the couple days :tears:

Guest toozdae08

I had to share this. I loled so hard.

Richard from Kanauru Productions, who got to film and hang out with YB and the rest of the YG fam this summer, tweeted YB this pic. So epic

143201639-43b11e9bb1af8e714489e374d73898e4.4c60b9a8-full.jpg

And the dinosaurs added in the background just made it extra special.

Guest nguyenx_x

tht pic is too funny haha GD as the evil ex boyfriend xD

I have found this clip

BB performing Sunset Glow

I miss these days

Wonderbang

Please Comeback soon

i loved the wonderbang days so much!! oohhh the boys in suits ^^ hehe

Guest toozdae08

^

Can you imagine them having some epic dance battle surrounded by dinosaurs and whatnot. I'm not sure who would win, YB is a better dancer but GD's not afraid to play dirty, esp if a girl is on the line. lol. I would pay to see that. And while those two are dancing it out, I can see TOP swoop in and steal the girl with his killer stare. -- I'm officially having too much fun with this. This is what happens when I'm BB deprived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7xLZA8vX4w

Just have to repost this vid. DAESUNG's VOICE IS JUST AMAZIIIIIING! From 8:01 to 8:12! He hit the high notes at 8:10!

They seem to be really enjoying in Japan. Seungri's so hyper, as well as TOP. From 8:42 to 8:46.

-----

Followed YB's twitter. I hope the other BB members create their own accounts too. :))

Guest stardaisy212

big-bang-complex-6.png?w=254&h=332big-bang-complex-1.png?w=254&h=190big-bang-complex-3.png?w=254&h=332

big-bang-complex-3a.png?w=564&h=423

found the article on the complex website

"Jayass, the founder of HUMANTREE, and owner/creative director of the clothing brand Buried Alive to take us through trends that are currently popping in his hometown of Seoul. Hit the jump for his list of 10 things you should be up on coming out of Seoul…"

9. BIG BANG

Jayass says: “This is one of best idol groups in Korea. They are not just music, they are also a big fashion influence on Korean culture. Their company is YG, and they always make good music with good producers. Big Bang’s new album is coming out soon, so Korean young girls will be going crazy.

Credits to ibb, vltstehlik (for scans) and complex

Guest shinhdeplol

100810 「Odaiba US 2010 Mezamashi Live」 News Clip On Mezamashi

C: TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT // TeamBIGBANG

- - - -

『Summer Sonic 2010』 Press Release Photos & News

20100810102636149671.jpg

20100810100205899.jpg

日 서머소닉 페스티벌 참가 빅뱅, 2만5000팬들 뜨겁게 달궜다

빅뱅이 국내 댄스그룹으로는 최초로 일본 '서머소닉 페스티벌 2010' 메인스테이지에 올랐다.

지난 7~8일 도쿄와 오사카에서 열린 음악축제에는 모두 2만 5000여명이 모여 성황을 이뤘다.

7일 오사카 마이시마 오션스테이지와 8일 도쿄 마린스테이지에 오후 2시 30분에 오른 빅뱅은 34도가 넘는 폭염 속에서도 열정적인 무대로 순식간에 공연장 분위기를 사로잡았다. 일본 첫 미니앨범에 수록된 신나는 비트의 힙합곡 'How gee'로 포문을 연 빅뱅은 'Number 1' 'Tell me goodbye' '코에오 키카세떼' '가라가라 고'와 신곡인 'Beautiful hangover' 'Hands up'등 총 7곡을 부르며 축제 분위기를 더욱 달궜다.

특히 막내 승리는 공연 중 오사카에서 배운 일본어 사투리를 구사하는 등 그 동안 갈고닦은 일본어 실력을 공개해 많은 이들을 놀라게 했다.

메인스테이지에는 국내 내한 공연을 앞두고 있는 스티비원더를 비롯해 제이지, 테일러스위프트 등 세계적인 가수들이 함께 했다.

2000년 도시형 페스티벌로 시작된 '서머소닉'은 그 동안 마릴린맨슨, 건즈앤로지즈, 라디오헤드, 그린데이 등 세계적인 아티스트들이 헤드 라이너를 맡아 일본 내에서 후지락페스티벌과 함께 양대 음악 페스티벌로 통한다.

한편 빅뱅은 오는 25일 일본에서 5번째 싱글 'Beautiful hangover'를 발표할 예정이다.

홍동희 기자/mystar@heraldm.com

Via 뉴스엔

C: TeamBIGBANG

- - -

Unseen?

a0092779_4c60da09302b3.jpg

a0092779_4c60da09c6f5b.jpg

C: 뱅빅 @ bestiz

Guest GDZY.cookielove

found the article on the complex website

"Jayass, the founder of HUMANTREE, and owner/creative director of the clothing brand Buried Alive to take us through trends that are currently popping in his hometown of Seoul. Hit the jump for his list of 10 things you should be up on coming out of Seoul…"

9. BIG BANG

Jayass says: “This is one of best idol groups in Korea. They are not just music, they are also a big fashion influence on Korean culture. Their company is YG, and they always make good music with good producers. Big Bang’s new album is coming out soon, so Korean young girls will be going crazy.

Credits to ibb, vltstehlik (for scans) and complex

oh thats cool! Big Bang hwaiting!!! <3

Archived