★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

[NEWS] Big Bang shot a music video in Songdo, Incheon…Why?

member male group, Big Bang was seen shooting a Music video in Songdo, Incheon, and aroused curiosity in the community.

On August 3rd, according to officials Big Bang filmed a music video in Incheon, Songdo on August 2nd. All five members have worked in Japan during the first half of the year, and held a few performances, however, in Korea, G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung haven’t worked together in a long time, because of this the purpose of this MV raised questions.

Regarding this Big Bang’s agency, YG Entertainment officials stated, “It’s not associated with their Korean comeback, the music video is for the songs of the new album that is coming out soon in Japan.” He said, “all the members worked hard at the filming“.

Meanwhile, since November 2008 Big Bang has not released a new album. Plans for their comeback are for the second half of this year.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^^^

No. I'm pretty sure the concert will be in Sept like originally planned. Which will still leave BB to comeback in Nov. I don't think we should worry too much about award shows considering that BB did release Remember in Nov and they manage to win awards then. As long as they make it back in Nov then I'm alright. I personally see why they couldn't comeback last year - Dae's accident put all their plans in disarray last year and there was a lot of Japanese events they had to miss and they had to make up for it this year. I'm confident in YG and that BB will make a comeback this year.

^^

GD doesn't have only one line, he has a whole rap verse. I don't see how that's a problem. He probably has the most lines in the song.

Guest ooxstacee

This is frustrating and depressing.

It's been TWO years since BB's last comeback ... and from the looks of it, they're not coming back anytime soon.

And when they do comeback, Japan activities better stop. I want them to just focus on Korea when they come back.

No more of this balancing two countries at the same time.

If YB's promotions are till September and 2ne1's coming back before Big Bang, BB won't be coming back till 2011.

YG, you're really asdklfjadkjsf! I have no words for you anymore.

Love-hate relationship with you is stressing, lol.

ANYWAYS! I hope we have surprises soon, cause I miss the boys a lot a lot a lot!

So much that I've grown a love for another group, T___T!

*Sighs. Come back sooon!

Guest Bongs

This has been bothering me, but

Has Big Bang ever inspired you?

Ever since like 3 years ago when I found them, especially GD, made me dress nicely. I GOT my fashion sense from GD and Big Bang. And I'm not even kidding :lol:

Guest Michala01

Ever since like 3 years ago when I found them, especially GD, made me dress nicely.  I GOT my fashion sense from GD and Big Bang.  And I'm not even kidding  :lol:

Big Bang and especially GD inspire me to work harder in my own life to achieve my goals. Their work ethic puts me to shame so when I'm being lazy and I see how hard they work and how young they still are, I really feel inspired to do better. blush.gif

Guest sakime-yong

@airatotzkie-Woahh thank you for your response. Now I know. :D

And about THAT BIG BANG's COMEBACK.

Waaaaaah Im going crazy! I don't know coz Big Bang is the only Kpop Group that I become interested to. So Why Torture? :tears

Sometimes I wonder that are they now more on SOLO? Or just its a part of their activities T___T.

This is unfair LOL

Its better them to be prepared but why so looooooooooooong x.x

that's why there are flybirds VIP's losing in their daum cafe.

And the one who is active is the more they were getting attention too. Not all fans will stay loyal. That is a practical.

a

That's why the other groups remain too be top.Im not saying this coz Im only concern on popularity. But then they are my bias and I want them to achieve more coz they are really making their hardwork unlike others that are more on such a commertial like.

And BIg Bang do really inspire me. I larned a lot from them even in their bad happenings or their hardship

Guest toozdae08

Ever since like 3 years ago when I found them, especially GD, made me dress nicely. I GOT my fashion sense from GD and Big Bang. And I'm not even kidding :lol:

Big Bang has inspired me. Esp YB (this is why he's my bias). I'm a late fan, came in from 2NE1 and fell in love with YB's Wedding Dress before loving the rest of the boys. He's such a good person and has such a wonderful soul that I'm inspired to be a better person as well. Because he's always striving to be a better man, I'm inspired to be a better woman.

The rest of BB have inspired me to dare to be different, to have confidence in myself and to do me even when others are hating. I've never been ashame to say I'm a fan of BB and all the members conduct themselves well. I'm proud, very proud of the boys (now men).

Guest teshagoesblind

Big Bang is like, my first loove :P I mean, the rest of the groups just don't compare. a lot of other groups have got hot looks. but none have talent like Big Bang. they inspire my ears to listen to more of their music! and they seem to inspire me to dream BIG like anything can happen! they're SO young. and yet their fame is huge, their talent is endless and they have great personalities! lovelovee :wub:

Guest teenace

^^^

No. I'm pretty sure the concert will be in Sept like originally planned. Which will still leave BB to comeback in Nov. I don't think we should worry too much about award shows considering that BB did release Remember in Nov and they manage to win awards then. As long as they make it back in Nov then I'm alright.

No they won awards on music shows for Sunset Glow but not the BIG show awards. Remember counted for the next year, thats why they were nominated at MKMF last year for Sunset Glow. The cutoff for big award shows is the middle of October and after that you're out of luck. They won daesangs and bigger awards for Haru Haru which came out in August of the same year.

Anyways I'm glad the shooting wasn't for a CF. I think the MV is for Somebody to Luv:D

Guest toozdae08

^^

I didn't know that. Well in that case I'm cool either way. Personally, I see why they are focusing on Japan -it's a bigger market and offers the boys more opportunities. I happy with whatever Korean album I can get. They may also keep the plan of doing a Korean mini-album in maybe Nov and coming back early next year with a full album. I don't know how they're going to go about it but I'm going to have to trust YG on this.

Guest g-dragon1988

I heard 양싸 news yesterday..and I am so sad..

Like all fans..지디갤 very very angry tooㅠㅠㅠ

All GD fan hate 양싸..ahhh 이런세키야ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It is not that only me~!

I not want in offend TAEYANG..but I thought his promotions are finish

until his solo concert..Like GD..But no!

He even get international album to make!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And new MV, new BEST choreography, new song!!ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

양싸 say TAEYANG even get over 10,000 view..GD get over 12,5oo,ooo ??...ㅠㅜ

I think that is not fair~!!

Very obvious who deserve more work!!

GD is one who work most hard and write almost every song lyric..

and now is learn very hard with producing..and directoring..

He even write song for TAEYANG..ㅠㅠ

But he did not get international album..or did not get BEST choreography from Shaun EVER!..

like TAEYANG will get..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD work all night to finish BIGBANG new album producing too..

And also to working with Japan album..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What is his job for??..

I am very angry..and disapoint..

And all know 양싸 love GD...but why...do so..ㅜㅠㅠ

양싸 is SO BAD with organizing!!!!!!!

If GD make entertainment, It work perfect!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>ㅇ<

So wish!!

I think GD for deserving more...Because, he is more quality than

other member in BIGBANG..and..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And he work more..and is more talent..

In music, dance too..but fashion too!~

He can just show any thing to public,..and all will talk about him!!

All fan know it!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But, >ㅇ<

I will go with friends protesting to YGE!!!!!~

And Japan promotion..too...I'm not like..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD very far from me...no!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But that is a job..and a money..ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I hope see new MV soon!!ㄷㄷㄷ

I'm GD빠..so, please understand..^^;; I not want in offend..;;

I like all BIGBANG, but GD is special~!

And not bad comment please!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-------------------------------

+BONUS+

I make!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ크 HEARTBREAKER era~!!! Best GD era ever~~!!

2q00cg7.gif

43040819.jpg

I still keep watch and listen GD music!! I do not know other than GD!!>.<

Guest teenace

^^

I didn't know that. Well in that case I'm cool either way. Personally, I see why they are focusing on Japan -it's a bigger market and offers the boys more opportunities. I happy with whatever Korean album I can get. They may also keep the plan of doing a Korean mini-album in maybe Nov and coming back early next year with a full album. I don't know how they're going to go about it but I'm going to have to trust YG on this.

Yes I'm glad they're focusing on Japan too. YG always comes out of nowhere with his surprises.

I think I got over some of my bitterness.....for now lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

EDIT:

LOL theyre about Real Sound :lol: brb with smt to edit

Cuteee Taeyang

Mariko Shinoda showing off some Big Bang merchandises

marikoshinoda20100802t1.jpg

Mariko Shinoda of AKB48 posted a photo of some Big Bang merchandises in her blog. According to her blog entry, these are gifts from Korea for member Atsuko Maeda (敦子に韓国のおみやげもらったー).

Being a Big Bang and G-Dragon fan herself, she must have a lot of these merchandises and collectibles too.

source : Mariko Shinoda's blog

thanks to 공일이삼 @ bestiz

[YT] MNET WIDE - TOP + Tae

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT

Supporting DJ DOC? Tae is soooo cute ^^

Andrea: Dont be too biased :)

v I guess its a DJ DOC song :lol: since its from the video when they are saying supprtive messages to DJ DOC ^^ *clueluess* *ashamed*

Guest toozdae08

@g-dragon1988

wow. I'm slightly offended. Let me educate you a little more since you seem unfamiliar with what's going on with YB. I don't consider myself an expert but let me lay some things down.

1st) The news that YB is promoting a new song isn't unexpected. He was done promoting INAG (that was the official news) however everyone expected him to continue promotions with a follow up song with follow up mv and follow up epic Shaun choreo(everyone was thinking SUPERSTAR since that was a fan favorite and YB's personal favorite) just like GD promoted a few follow up songs when his album came out. The surprise is that it's a previously unreleased song with a new album thing. At the end of the day the only thing that was changed was his concert will be postponed till they find a better venue cause a lot of is fans were complaining. This doesn't affect BB's schedule at all since he was going to promote into Sept. anyway.

2nd) Taeyang's international album is more fanservice than anything else - a thank you to his international fans who have been amazingly supportive when S.K. fans were questioning his new musical direction ever since Wedding Dress. I'm pretty sure it was in part because of their continued support (through their response to WD and recently through itunes) that has helped him with his depression last year. He's not going to do an international tour and I'm not even sure if there will be a physical copy of the CD.

3rd) No member of BB is more "deserving" than the other. If you want to stan GD feel free cause I love him too but no need to elevate him to some to of standard above the other members. YG said that YB is the "first" to get be promoted with an international album but that means if things turn out well then other YG artists, including GD, will get the same treatment so you should be thankful for that and for YB's international fans for showing YG that they're out there.

4th) I'm hoping you're someone trying to stir trouble in this thread and not a real BB fan because this makes me sad. If you want to rep GD feel free to go to his thread. Don't bring this mess here. Everyone member of BB deserves their chance to shine equally.

---

^

That cute Taeyang post was hella cute. What song was he singing anyway.

@ g-dragon1988

That was harsh. It's alright if GD is your bias, but please, could you show a little respect with the other members?

-----

On the positive note, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL ALBUM RELEASE OF TAEYANG! AHHHHHH. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BUY MY OWN COPY! If ever, it will be the first ever album I bought. :)))))

I heard 양싸 news yesterday..and I am so sad..

Like all fans..지디갤 very very angry tooㅠㅠㅠ

All GD fan hate 양싸..ahhh 이런세키야ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

It is not that only me~!

I not want in offend TAEYANG..but I thought his promotions are finish

until his solo concert..Like GD..But no!

He even get international album to make!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And new MV, new BEST choreography, new song!!ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

양싸 say TAEYANG even get over 10,000 view..GD get over 12,5oo,ooo ??...ㅠㅜ

I think that is not fair~!!

Very obvious who deserve more work!!

GD is one who work most hard and write almost every song lyric..

and now is learn very hard with producing..and directoring..

He even write song for TAEYANG..ㅠㅠ

But he did not get international album..or did not get BEST choreography from Shaun EVER!..

like TAEYANG will get..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD work all night to finish BIGBANG new album producing too..

And also to working with Japan album..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

What is his job for??..

I am very angry..and disapoint..

And all know 양싸 love GD...but why...do so..ㅜㅠㅠ

양싸 is SO BAD with organizing!!!!!!!

If GD make entertainment, It work perfect!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>ㅇ<

So wish!!

I think GD for deserving more...Because, he is more quality than

other member in BIGBANG..and..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And he work more..and is more talent..

In music, dance too..but fashion too!~

He can just show any thing to public,..and all will talk about him!!

All fan know it!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But, >ㅇ<

I will go with friends protesting to YGE!!!!!~

And Japan promotion..too...I'm not like..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

GD very far from me...no!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

But that is a job..and a money..ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I hope see new MV soon!!ㄷㄷㄷ

I'm GD빠..so, please understand..^^;; I not want in offend..;;

I like all BIGBANG, but GD is special~!

And not bad comment please!!ㅋㅋㅋ

-------------------------------

+BONUS+

I make!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ크 HEARTBREAKER era~!!! Best GD era ever~~!!

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9411/2q00cg7.gif

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1808/43040819.jpg

I still keep watch and listen GD music!! I do not know other than GD!!>.<

You used really strong words there :(

Im sorry to hear that from another GD fan like you :(

I think your post is a little TOO biased. But I guess,

you're just stating your opinion...

For me, I think it is not unfair for GD. GD got lots of

achievements and he'll be having a new album next year right? =)

YB deserves all the blessing he has been given, I believe.

It's not only GD who works hard in the group.

He may be the one who contributes a lot but he's not

the only one who deserves all the praises.

Let's not compare them. :( BB IS BEST AS A GROUP.

Anyway, i can understand you. since, you reeaaaaally love GD.

But I hope you wont totally disregard the efforts

of the other members and see ONLY GD.

This is a bigbang thread after all ^^

Thank you for the huge GD pics btw :D

ANYWHO. IM GLAD THEY'RE SHOOTING FOR AN MV!!!!

<3 THE WAIT IS KILLING MEEEH.

I WONDER WHAT SONG IS THE MV FOR? =))

Archived