★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teshagoesblind

aww, lovely VIPs! our voting percentage is slowly dropping! I'm literally voting every 10 minutes and even set a timer!

everyone should vote every 10 minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xAcrfTCCyw

orrr, maybe try promoting? send the link and tell people to vote too? like, on youtube videos? or on other forums? other fansites? ionooo. eeep!

Guest shinhdeplol

Andrea Thank you for posting that here ^^ But do you mind translating what they said? :)

- - -

TOP's funny expressions ^^

a0091724_4c56d7d8bab8d.jpg

C: B.M @ bestiz

I'm really disappointed :(...when is BB's comeback then???

but there is nothing we can do

oh well at least we have something to look forward to on BB's anniversary..TY's new song

I read a news 3 weeks ago at bestiz that

BB and another male artist/actor will be filming something to promote Korea Tourism

the promotion is organized by Korea Tourism organization

and the promotion has started in my country about 3 weeks ago..

but I might be wrong XD

Tabi's so cool during Digital bounce performance

his rapping is jjang

oh and i don't really like "beautiful hangover" XDXD

EDIT:

I'm still mad that August is not BB's month >.<

Guest g-dragon1988

@shinhdeplol: Oh..it is like this!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-edit-

All: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

T.O.P: Oh my!

GD:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! ah...? Why my skin is tingling?

GD: Slap me on the cheek...!

Seungri: (keep Slapping)

GD:........no more slapping!

I hope you can understanding this!!In english..different sense..;;;ㅎㅎㅎㅎSo funny!

So loud..I barely hear voice;;;ㅡ.ㅡ

Guest toozdae08

Anyone who knows me knows I stan YB more than anyone and am sooo excited for his next album, repackage, whatever thing.

HOWEVER,

My love for BB is sooo great and I really am hoping for a comeback. From the way things were looking I wasn't expecting a August comeback no matter what and YB's new thing just kind of confirms it. However I just want a date, any date or something to let me know they're coming out very soon. I know they are still establishing themselves in Japan and they are getting a lot of opportunities and whatever but I really want them to do more kpop too. I love the sound they have in Japan but it's completely different from their Korean sound. At the moment I just want some information. If they say they're coming back in November then I'm happy, they say Feb of next year then I'm less happy but still happy. They just have to give me something. YG please.

Guest teshagoesblind

Anyone who knows me knows I stan YB more than anyone and am sooo excited for his next album, repackage, whatever thing.

HOWEVER,

My love for BB is sooo great and I really am hoping for a comeback. From the way things were looking I wasn't expecting a August comeback no matter what and YB's new thing just kind of confirms it. However I just want a date, any date or something to let me know they're coming out very soon. I know they are still establishing themselves in Japan and they are getting a lot of opportunities and whatever but I really want them to do more kpop too. I love the sound they have in Japan but it's completely different from their Korean sound. At the moment I just want some information. If they say they're coming back in November then I'm happy, they say Feb of next year then I'm less happy but still happy. They just have to give me something. YG please.

I'd + on the post more than once if I could. I completely agree! it's like we're waiting for something so empty 'cause we don't know when it is! so it feels like the wait is sooo huge yet so small! it's confusinggg! a confirming date would be GREAT. something to hold us down our seats to anticipate!

GAHH, the MTV vote thing is slowly dropping ): ): I'm voting as much as I cann!

Guest propera898

i have so mixed feelings about these ,,im so sad i cant wait to see BBs comeback but i think TY has a great changes to success in the international market , not only because hes got a voice many girls like and his type of musci its really sweet and appealing but because of his looks i mean i do believe even thou he is not my type , theres a reasong why i like asians and its becuase of their features which TY doesnt have and i think thats manly the reason why he is so underrated in Korea , he doesnt have does features but has many features american people likes ,, like you know WIsin and Yandel that kind ,its very appealing to girls in the USA and in America in general , also hes got something not many American singers have or care to do and thats dancing, his dance its great and hes got a bigshow to show so i think for all those reasons he is going to do great in the market and gain a lot of popularity more that what he already has.

Do i think the others menbers can? yes of course without a doubt i think G dragon and TOP can hit the internatioal market i mean theres a reason why Gdragon HEARTBREAKER mv has reach more than 10000000 and its not cuz only Korean alre looking it ...i think alo if Gdragon album had been realese in ITUNES itll had been a great hit too.

About TOP i think he can because hes got the potential but not with his current Turn it up , hes got great potential to do a lot better and Turn it up wasnt his best not even close ,, besides he is a great composer so i wish he does something more meaningfull the next time with his solo..

but i m sad its seem they are becoming great on their own so BB actitvies could get in the way i hope this boys stick together because they are at their best when they do maybe im being selfish i dont know.

im looking forward to BB activities and solo activities too. ,, they are incredible talented their fame and talent seems doesnt fit anymore in Asia it has to expand i know..happy for TY i hope the others menbers catch up with him internationaly with Gdragon next album and TOP next album,.. i know DS wont do any solo activities as singer because hes got the drama coming and Makne said hes got no plans to do solo anytime soon...

Bigbang please comeback soon.. please T.T

Guest andloveyelledno

I rather they take their time with BB's comeback because when things are rushed, they turn out sloppy. And it seems like YG has a hard time handling so many things at once. I want this to be freaking EPIC from the promotions to the comeback stages. BB has been gone for years and deserve to come back with a BANG. So if waiting more will give me that, i'm more than willing to do so. Even if it's driving me crazy lol

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I am happy for TY, but at the same time not really...Words seriously can't described how I feel about the whole new album and promoting it until end of September...<__> With all of these changes, we don't even know about TY's concert let alone BB's comeback...I know YG is not gonna let TY have his concert after BB's comeback cuz that's weird and VIPz will be mad so most likely his promotions and everything won't last until then, but what does that means for BB's comeback (!?) The more I think about this, the more unhappy I get...YG needs to say something about BB seriously...how long have we been waiting for now?! I guess I'll just wait and check back at the end of the year for their comeback...<___>

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

KPOPELLA download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

HQ cut~ Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

Big Bang – Beautiful Hangover on Japan Music Fair (2010-07-30).avi [157.13 MB]

*HD is uploading

Guest toozdae08

Before we start thinking that the members are all going to go off doing their own thing remember what they all have said -or at least the hyungs have said - that BB is really really important in their lives and how they see themselves together for years. They know that with all the solo projects and individual successes fans are worried the boys will split but I don't see that happening. They enjoy being together and yet have a lot of personal freedom. YG gives them all side projects and something to focus on and be passionate about.

Honestly I think that YG will soon say something about BB - man is full of surprises. The only think I want is just some information. Just to know that a korean comeback is on YG's radar. I too would rather they take their time and comeback with a bang than rush themselves so if they need time they should get time. I just want information.

Guest teenace

I just want information.

Yes the least he can do is say something for us to hang onto.

If they're not coming back this year then fine but at least tell us now.

Guest intelligirl

I miss Big Bang too :( Especially, the maknaes. Daesung, where are you? :unsure:

unseen?

c458d04d4ec0b688d0c86a1.jpg

source: 独一无二0593 @baidu

^ Supposedly Seungri, recently caught sleeping in Japan. This picture also came with a fan account that I can't really translate. :( but the gist of it is that the fans who saw him asked him for an autograph and said that he was really nice and funny.

Guest shinhdeplol

c458d04d4ec0b688d0c86a1.jpg

He looks tired :( I hope he wont overwork himself while stll recovering like that :(

Se7en, upgraded charisma “Totally in-sync with Big Bang’s TOP”

‘Comeback’ Se7en, upgraded charisma ‘Totally in-sync with Big Bang’s TOP’

Se7en took over fans’ attention with his comeback after 3 years and 8 months with his unchanging charisma and talent that has been upgraded to another level.

On the episode of MBS ‘Show! Music Core’ that aired on July 31st, Se7en performed ‘Digital Bounce’ along with Big Bang’s TOP and title track ‘Better Together.’

Se7en, who began his performance among back dancers donned in black suits, showed off perfect harmony with TOP, who made a surprise appearance halfway through the performance. The two set the mood on fire with their choreography.

Next, Se7en shook the hearts of women everywhere with ‘Better Together’ and his neat hairstyle. He showed off his manly and sexy charm with the tattoos on his muscular arms.

출처-seungie

Share by aleee @ ibigbang

1008023.jpg1008021.jpg

1008022.jpg1008024.jpg

More photos were uploaded and the person the arrows are being pointed at is possibly Seungri, but it’s just a guess by the uploader. I think he looks too short but who knows. The guy next to Seungri(?) who is wearing the Taeyang shirt looks like the manager that is always with them and it seems like that girl is holding someone’s hand. Taeyang was also present and some fans think it could be an MV for “I’ll be there”?

Ahh the torture…!! O___O

Translated: Jaein @ ibigbang

(via 대성/싱싱한승현 )

Honestly I dont think Seungri is THAT short :sweatingbullets:

Guest intelligirl

^ It could just be that the guy standing next to him is really tall? I don't really know but now I'm super curious.. GAH, the anticipation. Why are VIPs always kept in suspense?

Guest propera898

wah i hope this suspence doesnt last too long ,, hope theres some news tomorrow or tonight at midnight .......i really want to know!!!! wish its something related to BB activities ! :D

but someone said they saw DS and GD rocording and well we have Manke picture and TY was there according to fans so TOP might had been there .. right?

they really do everything uder the radar T.T its like TOPs said they really work hard and go through a lot but the only thing they want fans to see its the outcome..i ♥ BB so much FIGHITING!!

Guest yuna_gd

[info]  Top 10 Korean Idols who look like they walked out of a Manga

Top  10 Korean Idols who look like they walked out of a Manga

1. DBSK  Junsu

2. Super Junior Kim HeeChul

3. SS501 Kim HyunJoong

4.  Big Bang G-Dragon

5. Super Junior Choi Siwon

6. SHINee Choi Minho

7.  SS501 Kim HyungJoon

8. Super Junior Cho KyuHyun

9. 2PM Ok  TaecYeon

10. FT Island Lee HongKi

Credits : Daum TVXQ

Shared  by xGabriella @ sj-world.net 

GD no4. When I saw MV Butterfly , I think: He looks like an angle walked out of a manga blush.gif

And i agree with everones in this thread. I'm happy for TY but more sad for BB

I miss them so much. They can't comeback on August

But I 'll wait. YG please tell me a date

Archived