★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i'm late.. i just watched Strong Heart, Tae and Seungri as a guest and I ROFTL all the time ..!!!~ :D

aigooo.. seungri-ahhhh, you just damnnnnnnn fuuunnnneeyyyyhhhhh!!!!

looks like taeyang just nodded and couldn't agree more... hahahaha :lol:

best episode strong heart ever..!!!!~

Guest oh`retro

Hi, VIPs. :)

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever.

I just have a question.

I know Taeyang is pausing Solar promotions for BB's Japanese activities & his solo concert.

But, I thought BB was supposed to have a comeback later this summer (August)?

Is that still going to happen or are they going to be in Japan instead?

Cause I've been waiting forever for their Korean comeback.

Guest andloveyelledno

Hi, VIPs. :)

Wow, I haven't posted here in forever.

I just have a question.

I know Taeyang is pausing Solar promotions for BB's Japanese activities & his solo concert.

But, I thought BB was supposed to have a comeback later this summer (August)?

Is that still going to happen or are they going to be in Japan instead?

Cause I've been waiting forever for their Korean comeback.

Big Bang has schedules in Japan in August. That I know of, it was never said BB was coming back on any specific month. YG said second half of the year and GD said at the end of the year so they left it open.

I'm pretty sure 2NE1 will do their comeback first and I assume they'll promote for at least 2 months. So unless they overlap promotions, I'd say BB will be back in October.

Guest toozdae08

^

They will probably drop in November like with the Remember album. 2NE1 is prepping hard for a comeback right now and they'll be doing 2-3 months of promotions. I'm thinking they're coming in August so they'll go till end of Octoberish. BB will come right afterwards.

Guest Bongs

I think I'm the only one not feeling Beautiful Hangover. :lol: But let me tell ya, the "you're my beautiful hangover" in the beginning stuck to me and had me repeating it like WHOA! :lol:

Guest toozdae08

^

I like the chorus and the bridge or whatever else Dae/VI/YB sing. I'm not really feeling the rap that much at all (sorry GD and TOP, still love yas :wub:) However the song is addictive, I keep repeating the 'you're my beautiful hangover' part too.

Excited for BB in the fall though (hopefully).

Guest blackjackVip

UWAAAAAAA....

TOP looks so freaking HANDSOME on those photos...

love his slick-black hair, his black shirt, his EVERYTHING! :blink:

GEEEZZZZ...he seriously looks REALLYYY good.

and...

GD looks HOT on those aviator glasses or whatever u call it, :lol:

paired it with white v-neck shirt.

simple yet he looks sooo charismatic!!

dang, i'm lusting over those 2 hotties...lol :ph34r:

Guest shinhdeplol

Se7en “Because of Big Bang there is a feeling of crisis?”

Singer Se7en has returned to his fans after being absent from Korea for 3 years. On July 21st Se7en released his new mini-album containing 7 tracks. After crossing into the USA Se7en is back with a new album in South Korea after 3 years.

This time around Se7en’s title track, “Better Together” genre, was more electronic hip-hop. Moreover, part of the same agency, YG Entertainment, Big Bang’s TOP, was featured in Se7en’s “Digital Bounce“.

Shortly before Se7en released his new album on July 20th, Se7en had a party at a club in Seoul, Gangnam. There, he unveiled for the first time “Better Together” and “Digital Bounce” to his fans. At this party there was more than 100 Japanese fans and more than 250 Korean fans together. On the following 29th, Se7en began his Korean activites on July 29th on Mnet’s music show “M! Countdown“. TOP was also there.

After having completed the release of his new material, Se7en in the meantime spoke openly about his new album as well as YG Entertainment’s substantial head, Yang Hyun Suk.

-Having a comeback in Korea after 3 years, your thoughts.

▶I’m glad more than anything. I’m coming back after a long time, I thought it would be fun. There were a lot of expectations.

(irrelevant parts omitted)

-While on hiatus, due to Big Bang’s success wasn’t there a sense of crisis?

▶I didn’t have any. There’s more crisis when you’re on the top. This time TOP won’t stand though, haha. It’s a joke. The dongsaengs obtained popularity and the feeling was good, so monitoring for Big Bang and 2NE1 is fun.

-Right now as we’re talking about the song “Digital Bounce”, TOP was given the rap.

▶Eversince the first time TOP came into Big Bang I wanted to do music with him. Jiyong (G-Dragon) and Youngbae

(Taeyang) eversince I saw them when they were kids we were really close. Although I met TOP later, personally he is my most best friend. So for a long time I wanted to do a duet with him in a single or in an album.

Source: 스타뉴스

Translated: Jaein @ ibigbang

yayyyy TOP is Se7en's BFF ^^

- - -

TOP IS TOOOOO HAWTTTTT

1280684594_201008020246256064280901_0.jpg

1280684594_201008020246242092280901_0.jpg

1280684594_201008020246287003280901_0.jpg

^ His expressions KILEDDDD me *melted*

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCInside

Guest Unni_Ashley

so BB wont come back this Aug....oh boyyyyyyy i thought i misunderstood this for so long.......i... :tears: Aug is always BB's month, why dont they just come back now??? :(

Guest toozdae08

^

We have to keep the faith. They are coming back this year so let's break it down and celebrate.

Supposedly the boys are shooting a MV. Take a look

139158046.jpg

This is a tweet from Shin Jin-Oh (I don't know who he is but he's the Managing Director of something BB related) and supposedly that's Seungri in the pic and they're filming a mv. Probably for Beautiful Hangover. Or better yet a flash Kpop single ala TMG, Turn It Up and 2NE1's TTFM (a girl can hope).

Guest shinhdeplol

http://twitpic.com/2aun1a

139158046.jpg

^ I saw ppl at Bestiz talking a lottttt about this photo but I dont dare to post because Im clueless when it comes to Korean :lol:

From the pose, I think this is really Seungri ^^ But him shooting alone???

“Big Bang the next generation to be South Korea’s faces”

Big Bang – Yunho – Park Shi Hoo – Kim Bum, Han Chae Yeong, Lee Da Hae.

The “Korea National Tourism” Organization will create promotional videos to promote South Korea worldwide as an attractive destination through video promotions with the people mentioned above chosen as their main characters.

Bae Yong Joon, Lee Young Ae, and many more, the next generation of Hallyu stars are rising out and following the steps of the existing stars and are ready to promote the new South Korea just like they did it in the past.

Yunho and Big Bang have often placed our name [south korea] on the Japanese Oricon charts which earned the singers yen (Japanese money).

Kim Bum starred in last year’s drama “Boys Over Flowers”, Park Shi Hoo starred in drama “Inspection Princess” that aired from March to April this year, now from ahjumma (older women) fans in Japan the attention is beginning.

Han Chae Young and Lee Da Hae, are emerging as the new female stars, “advertising killers” that followed Song Hye Kyo – Kim Hee Seon – Chae Lim.

Source: 다음

Translated: Jaein @ ibigbang

Guest loversandlies

omggg bigbang shooting a new video? korean comeback plzzzz

i dont really dig beautiful hangover, i'd rather it be for their new korean single lol *prays*

Guest teshagoesblind

I wasn't really so happy about Beautiful Hangover. but after their performance on Music Fair. it just started sounding nicer. the dance was awesome. and as usual, they're awesome live. and I couldn't help going gaga over the song!

I want a comeback! ): miss them like hellllll! I can't wait for them to make a comeback. and win everythingggg! and they're songs and MVs to be played allllll the timee. and own every other group nowwwwwwww :D nyahahahh.

ooohh, I'm so glad they're filming something! ANYTHING would be good (: (: YEAYYYY.

Guest shinhdeplol

1280583748.gif

1280584952.gif

1280587466.gif

1280594429.gif

1280594448.gif

1280599211.gif

2 more dorky GTOP ^^

z.gif

zz.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

v I have just lost ALLLLL BIGBANG's photos saved from 2006 so I cant do any pic spam right now <_<

But agree with you, Dae's arms are the bestttttt <3333 But I hate it because it seems like only VIPs know about his great body :( Other ppl seem to be unaware of this super hottie :( *sad*

Come to think of it, I havent seen his abs for sooo long :( *sorry for being perverted*

Guest xei-xei

judging that photo, i think SeungRi is filming something for a CF...i don't think its for a MV..

but i'm kinda hoping its a MV for their Korean comeback! we all know how YG's brain works!:phew: LOL..

Guest teenace

What if they're doing a korean single and then have their album come out later like Taeyang did?

A fangirl can only hope:D You never know what YG will throw at us.

Archived