★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

The boys are so cute together. I like how playful they are and they seem so happy to be together again. Of course they are all busy doing their own thing (makes me sad) so they are rarely all together like that. I remember them saying that for the 1st two year they would also hang out together but now they usually just do themselves which makes their time together even more awesome. Wish they would have another fun activity together like going to that mountain thing earlier this year or visiting an amazement park. Or better yet, do another variety show together. I want BB on a variety show please. I can’t remember the last time all 5 were on a variety show together -I think it was Intimate Note and it was amazing. It would be even more amazing now since we have happy crazy YB instead of shy reserve YB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGkO03_kCh0

Tabi being a total DORK and LOL at him choking his drink when he saw Bae wrapping

his head with the towel and keep teasing him!! LMAO~ "HIP HOP YOUNGBAE!!" xD :lol:

at the preview for the next week part I noticed that the apartment Bae and Dae

live together is no the same like the one in BIGBANG TV before~ ;)

maybe they change apartment to a bigger one maybe since they have

succeed so much in Japan!! *proud~* ^_^

Guest toozdae08

^

Supposedly Se7en revealed that Bae has this birthmark on his butt, which Bae agreed but said he can't show on tv. lol - too much info guys. But I love their bromance.

Guest toozdae08

GD on YB's search for a girl - more and more females are calling

G-Dragon has said, “[laugh], I don’t know if it’s because Taeyang said he needs a girl on Strong Heart, but the females that call Taeyang all chatted for a long time on the phone.”

“It seems like everyone in YG knows that Taeyang is searching for a girl. It seems like Taeyang will find a girlfriend soon. Taeyang has a lot of charisma in him. hahaha”

Source: baidu

Translation: Maggie @ibigbang

seems YB's search for a girl is going well. Hope he lets us know when he's met the lucky lady.

Big Bang Quiz on ViVi Magazine (September Issue)

Translated captions of the photos from ViVi Magazine. Complete set of photos are here

quizp.th.jpg

Let's do a QUIZ about BIGBANG :)

quiz2.th.jpg

Q1: After the photo shoot finished, what's the present that D-Lite was glad to receive?

quiz3.th.jpg

quiz4.th.jpg

Q2: To whom do these hands belong?

A) The cute hand of a boy which has the same cute character.

B) The understanding hand which expresses the owner's gentle personality.

C) Does having a solid/strong hand mean a solid body?

D) Long fingers from someone slender!

E) Someone with a big palm. Does it belong to someone who is tall?

quiz5.th.jpg

Q3: Who drew this illustration for ViVi?

quiz6.th.jpg

Q4: What kind of women's fashion style did V.I choose?

quiz7g.th.jpg

Q5: Who's eating a cherry?

quiz8.th.jpg

Q6: To whom does this set of earphones belong?

quiz9.th.jpg

Q7: All the members doing a self-analysis. Who is this person who is most intense at work and private?

quiz10.th.jpg

Q8: The cards which show how each member became part of BIGBANG.

1) He dreamt about his debut for a long time. Then he became part of a group. He was destined to be part of BIGBANG.

2) Former hip-hop kid. From a regular junior high school student to a rapper. He originally sent a demonstration CD to a member who was an old acquaintance. Finally, he joined the group.

3) He wanted to do music since he was 12 years old. In pursuit of his dream to be a singer, he worked hard with another member until their debut was decided.

4) Originally, he joined in an audition of BIGBANG because he loved singing. He worked very hard to become part of the group.

5) Belonged to the amateur dance team since he was young. Very passionate about singing and dancing. He took an audition and passed.

Source: ViVi Magazine September Issues

Photos and translations by Tisya@bigbangupdates

for people who wants to watch The Real Concert again with Eng sub

Big Bang - TRC 1/12 (Eng Sub)

thx cookiesmonstyr @ YT for the upload

T.O.P up down (eng) on Weak Soul

Seungri's How to (eng) on Weak Soul

thx anniekahbab @ YT for the upload

Guest Banana Peel

i loved top's clothes today! but i wish he would stop styling his hair like that ;___; i want him to spike it! it makes his jaws look more emphasized on stage *_____* lol.

Guest ChauDinh

Wow, they're freaking hot on Music core stage today.

And I prefer their outfits too, so impressed, especially TOP.

He looks like a commander of an army, that boots, that jacket, that look.

Although Better together is the title of Seven's album but I like Digital bounce more.

This song makes me start to dance whenever I hear it, the beat's so strong, so unique with TOP's rap

Archived