Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

100724 USJ GMT2010 VI fancam

Source: Seungrifan via 腻儿zaVI@baidu

C: Vic @ bigbangupdates

YT link

C: aleeexgd @ YT

Wakatsuki Chinatsu says she lives for Big Bang

It’s nice to know that even celebrities can be such enormous fangirls. Japanese tarento Wakatsuki Chinatsu recently wrote on her blog that Big Bang is “the reason for my life” and even arranged her work schedule around their concert dates. Back in February, she shaved BB into her hair!

Big Bang has been enormously popular among Japanese celebrities and back in February, during their Electric Love tour, more than 30 of the biggest names in the industry attended their concerts. The list included Nakashima Mika, Koda Kumi, Matsuura Aya, Exile’s Akira and Maki-dai, Speed’s Eriko Imai, Perfume’s Ayaka Nishiwaki, Broadcaster Shiho Watanabe, Morning Musume’s Tanaka Reina, AKB48′s Umeda Ayaka and Sato Yukari, Ittara, Erena Mizusawa, Chinatsu Wakatsuki, Asami, Maeda Atsuko, Kasai Tomomi, Takahashi Minami and many more.

On her blog, talent Wakatsuki Chinatsu (26) divulged her interest in South Korean idol unit Big Bang.

Wakatsuki, who has had her eye on the Korean pop culture boom for some time now, has been hooked on Big Bang, one of the driving forces in K-pop, for a while. In her blog, she crafted the excuse of “going to inspect my personal brand store” as her reason for attending the Big Bang concert being held at Universal Studios Japan (presumably nearby).

“Everything in my work schedule changes in accordance to Big Bang’s schedule,” she said. And even more, she’s so taken with them as to declare, “They are my reason for living.”

Sources: Sunny Kim @ MTV Iggy + Wakatsuki-2 @ ameblo

C: Vic @ bigbangupdates

- - -

BIGBANG 『SMART』 September Issue Signed Polaroids For Lucky Winners

66cd7b29.jpg

See more here: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/2010/07/magazinebigbang-smart-september-issue.html

Source: http://blog.smart.tkj.jp/archives/1429924.html

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^ OMG!!! that cut of SEUNGRI on STRONG HEART was so hilarious. LMAO!!! i was laughing like crazy right now. i think he is imitating the rest of the members' hand gestures! maknae seems to have observed his hyungs well. my favorite was his imitation of GD and TOP!!! :lol:

im telling ya'll, MAKNAE SEUNGRI OWNS STRONG HEART!!! daebak!

Yeah I do agree with people on the cover. its just.. weird and kinda ugly.. no offense to the graphic

designer.

but my graphic design teacher told me (we had to do a cd cover for that class) that

popular artists don't need their faces on the album covers

cause they are popular enough and etc., haha , so I guess they are going for that look?

LOL.

but I can't wait :D for beautiful hangover !

Guest falling5tar

TaeYang, “I thought SeungRi came to show support for my performance but he actually had wanted to see the rookie girlgroups”

Big Bang TaeYang exposes the true self of member SeungRi.

TaeYang had said to SeungRi on SBS Strong Heart aired on 27th July, “I’m sorry”.

TaeYang said, “For the first broadcast performance for my solo album, SeungRi came to give support. I was thankful to see that he was very excited and happy that day. But I later realised that he was excited to see the rookie female singers. He even followed their choreography.”

He added, “When I asked him what was going on, he was showing off to me how he had gone around to give my signed CDs to the girlgroups. And I found out that in every CD he even wrote a letter.”

SeungRi then explained, “In the letters I wrote ‘Seonbaenim is really cool’. I really thought that they are great idols, and I thought that it should be in the TaeYang CD they received. Hoesntly I was thinking if there should be the telephone number too. I didn’t mean to get the phone numbers from the girlgroup but to give mine to them.”

S:Newsen

Cr. Kbites

----

Seung Ri's busted haha

[NEWS] Seungri and Taeyang’s Rude Nude Autograph Session

Seungri and Taeyang’s rude nude autograph session led the crowds burst into laughter.

On Strong Heart, Seungri that “[He] went to the sauna with Taeyang-hyung. When we were all washed up and drying ourselves, a number of violent men suddenly rushed up to them.”

Seungri said, ” Taeyang has a great body, and has special hair, so the gang recognized him for his signature.” “but at that time, they didn’t have any paper, only a pen. So, the gang let us sign their backs.” Taeyang continued, “I wanted to sign their backs, but it was full of various animal tattoos.” which caused laughter.

Finally, Taeyang and Seungri, in the state of nudity, signed the naked gang’s hands. Seungri said, “The gang was afraid that the signatures would wash off, therefore they were being extremely careful.” The demonstration of the gang holding up their hands caused a lot of laughter.

Source: baidu

Translation: Maggie @ ibigbang

^ lol Bad Seung Ri. >_<

I'm so excited for Beautiful Hangover, can't wait for it.

Seung Ri's imitations of the other members' hand movements cracked me up. He's so hilarious. That's our maknae right there & just got to love him. haha ♥

Guest MidnightByul

Seungri has found his home, everyone.

And, it is Strong Heart. What better place for him. Strong Baby MC is what they called him. LOL.

He had me cracking up with his imitations. He might be a regular on that show, for sure. His best material is the other members. hahaha.

Guest propera898

wah hahahahahaha so fuuny i love Seung ri and his charisma ,, he really knows how TV shows work right?he really makes me smile when i watch him he is so fun to see and you get a pleasing feeling!!!!!

HE DEF. SHOULD BE A REGULAR !!!!!!!!

WAH I LOVE THE PERFORMANCE AT MEZAMACHI TV !!!!! THEY ALL LOOK SO HOT AND SOUND SO GOOD!!!!!!! I LOVE THE CONCEPT FOR THE NEW SINGLE AND IM SURE IM GOING TO LOVE THE SONG , WIHT THE SNEEK PEAK I GOT FROM THE PREVIEW I VE ALREADY FALLEN FOR THE SONG!!!!

I LOVE THE STAGE AND TABIS WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS !!!1 AND I SAW A LOT OF top SING THERE!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!"""""

PROBABLY THE 29TH WILL BE ONE OF MY MOST HAPPY DAYS OF THE YEAR!!!!

Guest propera898

TOP “I feel down when I drink wine and UP when I drink champagne”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yjjGRAOjhs&feature=player_embedded

a gist of what was going on:

Not long ago we were drinking. TOP hyung likes to drink a lot.

So that time he told me “drinking wine makes me feel ‘down’.” “But drinking Champagne makes me feel UP!” “If we drink wine we’ll feel down but drinking champagne will make us feel UP”. If we want to become ‘deep’ we must drink champagne to feel up.

Then TOP hyung said, “I think I’m feeling really DOWN so let’s drink some champagne!“

So we drank tons and tons of champagne and got all hyper, then TOP hyung said “I think we are too ‘UP’ now so let’s drink some wine…“

Hahaha TOP is so hilarious. Is that an imitation of TOP’s voice when he’s drunk? LOL so funny. Seungri was letting it all out! XDD Btw the words “UP” “DOWN” & “DEEP” were actually said in english. ^^

credits: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

Seungri (BigBang) cut (Jul 27, 2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8N3GEm-9Q

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Yeah I do agree with people on the cover. its just.. weird and kinda ugly.. no offense to the graphic

designer.

but my graphic design teacher told me (we had to do a cd cover for that class) that

popular artists don't need their faces on the album covers

cause they are popular enough and etc., haha , so I guess they are going for that look?

LOL.

but I can't wait :D for beautiful hangover !

uhm are u trying to say that they are getting cocky because now they're popular?

if you must know most of BB album covers dont have their faces on it anyway

even their solo album

TOP “I feel down when I drink wine and UP when I drink champagne”

hahaha i love this bad boy TOP

i would like to drink wine and champagne with him one day

we going to have so much fun lol

but first i need to learn how to be a alcoholic first lol

Seungri is funny as hell

i dont fink the huyngs can survive on variety shows without the two maknaes esp. seungri

i wonder which rookie group he was talking about?

Miss A? since it was also their debut stage that day

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm personally happy that Seungri doesn't come to SH too often cause it makes it sooo special when he does plus I'm sure the hyungs would kill him if he kept revealing their secrets. I felt soooo sorry for YB when Seungri put on the spot with Yuri.

But boy do I love Maknae.

Guest andloveyelledno

Those who are going to see Into the Fire this weekend

Does anyone know if the film will be subtitled? I called my local theater and incredibly they have no idea. How the heck can they be showing the film without knowing this? I tried to contact the company distributing the film but never got an answer.

I also love GD's songs. He's done amazingly sick ones like Lies and Until Whenever but TOP has amazing lyrics and beats up his sleeves too. A Good Man and Act Like Nothing is Wrong will forever be in my favorite playlist. Especially A Good Man. It really tied up the whole Stand Up Mini Album.

Agreed. GD has done some really great songs but TOP's "A good man" and "Act like nothing's wrong" still stand as my favorites. The lyrics for "Turn it up" were very witty and fun. The man is just so articulate and has such a way with words that it would be a crime if he doesn't write more period let alone with Big Bang. I agree with whoever said they'd like to see the maknaes dibble a little in writing and composing but that's a talent that not everyone has and it's okay. But I would be excited if they do attempt it (Dae probably will for his solo album).

Bae is doing solo activities, TOP and Daesung are working on their own music, so they may not have had the time to contribute that much to Big Bang's comeback album. So I think GD will have a large hand yet again on this album just because he's the one with the most free time right now.

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm hoping maknae is doing more than just playing with his logos. And anyone have a link to the song he wrote or at least a title. Please?

I'm hoping for another TOP composition though, maybe YG will pull a Lies and TMG and steal something from his solo for the group.

Guest toozdae08

And we're moving this thread along pretty fast. We may meet our goal of getting a new thread before BB's comeback. Of course that 700 pages so maybe the goal is that by mid promotion we should have a 3rd thread.

Also, GD is supposedly working on another solo album as well. I'm not sure if it's a mini or a full album. Whatever the case I don't want any solo activities before a Korean comeback. I want BB, not 1/5 of BB. Afterwards, please rain down with the solos. And please tell me there is plans for Seungri as well. I personally feel that 2011 will have a lot of solo projects for the boys and I'm hoping that they close this year out with a BB album.

Guest omgshinshin

I agree with whoever said they'd like to see the maknaes dibble a little in writing and composing but that's a talent that not everyone has and it's okay. But I would be excited if they do attempt it (Dae probably will for his solo album).

I don't know about Daesung but Seungri's already done some composing.

I know Seungri's already made some other songs as well as YB but YG said they weren't good enough to be included in BB albums just yet.

Seungri's Manwon Haengbok Song

Composer, Writer, Singer: Seungri

Arrangement by: ROVIN

Only One Person - 19

Composer: Writer, Singer: Seungri

With lyrics, I know he wrote and changed the lyrics on one of their songs for GD's birthday in 2007. And that Haha Mong show too, his lyrics are really cute and funny :) And I know their trainer commended him in his lyrics writing in the BB Documentary before debut.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ Yeah, SR did rewrote the lyrics to Dirty Cash for GD's birthday in one of BB's showcase (?!)

I know I've seen it before, but I don't remember what's the clip name at all...LOL...I remember GD was all suprised and points at SR like "U did it?!" AHAHA....

nvm...found it...this is not the clip I saw, but a fancam, still you can still hear the audio and it's pretty clear...XD

Big Bang Always ShowCase Fancam GD's birthday

But yeah, I agree about having BB members all help out composing this next album will be great!

I actually liked SR's part in Like BB MV for Hahamong show alot!! (the lyrics alone is hilarious, but I thought his part was well written though). And from all the pieces I've know that he composed, it's very versitle, so it'll be exciting to see if he's actually giving a chance to compose like his hyungs too!

Guest andloveyelledno

Thanks omgshinshin. I would love to see both maknaes writing/composing for Big Bang or for their own albums/singles.

Daesung talked about composing with fellow FO castmate Jongshin and Jung Jae Hyung so he seems to be very hands on with his upcoming album. I'm excited for it!

In the UFO replies, Seungri said as of now there are no plans for him to have an album. I guess he'll have to wait until everyone is done with theirs. It seems like next year we can expect TOP, Daesung, and GD for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guys start doing more solo stuff from now on. As long as they come together as Big Bang every once in a while, i'll be okay with that.

Guest omgshinshin

^^ Yeah, SR did rewrote the lyrics to Dirty Cash for GD's birthday in one of BB's showcase (?!)

I know I've seen it before, but I don't remember what's the clip name at all...LOL...I remember GD was all suprised and points at SR like "U did it?!" AHAHA....

But yeah, I agree about having BB members all help out composing this next album will be great!

I actually liked SR's part in Like BB MV for Hahamong show alot!! (the lyrics alone is hilarious, but I thought his part was well written though). And from all the pieces I've know that he composed, it's very versitle, so it'll be exciting to see if he's actually giving a chance to compose like his hyungs too!

Thank you! I've forgotten which song it was that he rewrote the lyrics of! Dirty Cash, okay. Got that.

Yep, GD was surprised and was like, "You wrote it?" It was a cute moment :) In that vid, it didn't get the whole song, only the end part of it. Too bad, lol.

His part in Like Bigbang was amazing :) I seriously love it. The flow and rhythm was nice and easy. Much like the others he has composed and done.

I know it's nothing big like writing a full on song but at least he's interested and is doing great in progressing slowly in it.

Thanks omgshinshin. I would love to see both maknaes writing/composing for Big Bang or for their own albums/singles.

Daesung talked about composing with fellow FO castmate Jongshin and Jung Jae Hyung so he seems to be very hands on with his upcoming album. I'm excited for it!

In the UFO replies, Seungri said as of now there are no plans for him to have an album. I guess he'll have to wait until everyone is done with theirs. It seems like next year we can expect TOP, Daesung, and GD for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the guys start doing more solo stuff from now on. As long as they come together as Big Bang every once in a while, i'll be okay with that.

Ah! Yes, I remember now too! Daesung did say something like that. Jongshin is good with composing ballads and that's what Dae's voice is really amazing at. Can't wait to hear what they come up with.

I think Seungri won't be releasing in the near future. Maybe in 2 or 3 years. Just look at GD and YB, it took them how many years before they got their own album? YG thinks Seungri's not yet ready. Boy has improved a lot but he still can improve so much more. I'm watching out for what he will come out with in the future. :)

Bigbang is composed of 5 highly individualistic members. Doing solo things is where they can express themselves. But being in Bigbang together is different for them. It's when they get to do things they won't be able to do as solo artists. It's when they shine the brightest.

^ Seungri's words, not mine.

Archived