★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

Another thing I'm really hoping from their Korean album is more involvement from the rest of the boys in terms of production. I love what GD writes but most of my fav songs have been written by TOP (A Good Man and his solo songs), I also love Goodbye Baby from 2007 (last BB song YB wrote) and Take It Slow is on of my fav songs from his album. I have yet to see the maknaes write anything and I think they have a lot to say. Now, I'm not hoping for everyone to have a song (very unrealistic and would make the album choppy) but 1-2 song from the other members would be good. AND PERRY, please have PERRY write some of their songs and Mr. YG himself too (I love Sinner from YB's HOT album and Wrong # from BB). I love Teddy but I want some other producers too - maybe Choice as well (A Boy was great as well as SOLAR intro and After You Fall Asleep from YB's album). I'm hoping for a variety of sounds on this album (and some Reggae as well). And maybe feature some of the 2NE1 girls, it would be amazing.

My hope is that some of my wishes listed above are fulfilled (esp. the Perry one, I love him).

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluemaid

Kind of unfair to say that YB was the reason all the YG artists had to push back their promo dates. Big Bang had the Big Show and Electric Love Tour to prepare for and had random activities (Lotte concert, MTV etc) including dropping TMG earlier in the year. YB would have been dead exhausted if he was even going to attempt a comeback in March. If Se7en or 2ne1 had their material ready, there was no reason to hold them back and they could have easily gone ahead in the first quarter, but they too needed more time. Gummy dropped her album in April (which was already crowded with comebacks) and everyone wanted to avoid the Worldcup in May and June. July was pretty much the only time YB could schedule a comeback, regardless if he wanted to change the whole album concept or not.

Face it, albums take as long as they take. I’m glad for the delays if they do result in better material. Good music is worth waiting for and you can’t put inspiration or creativity on a schedule. There is a LOT of pressure on Big Bang for this comeback and I’d rather they take their time to come up with something that they all like and are excited about. Plus I’d actually like them to be rested and physically ready to promote the album.

(By the way, don’t forget that Daesung may be still filming his drama and that is also scheduled to come out later in the year. GD, YB, DS are actually the busiest right now and TOP and SR would probably have more activities that we don’t know about.)

Guest missARROGANT

BIGBANG and Mezamashi collaboration T-shirt "ONE" Designed by G-Dragon

tshirt.jpg

cr: 공일이삼

SOLD OUT...wow wow

Guest omgshinshin

Another thing I'm really hoping from their Korean album is more involvement from the rest of the boys in terms of production. I love what GD writes but most of my fav songs have been written by TOP (A Good Man and his solo songs), I also love Goodbye Baby from 2007 (last BB song YB wrote) and Take It Slow is on of my fav songs from his album. I have yet to see the maknaes write anything and I think they have a lot to say. Now, I'm not hoping for everyone to have a song (very unrealistic and would make the album choppy) but 1-2 song from the other members would be good. AND PERRY, please have PERRY write some of their songs and Mr. YG himself too (I love Sinner from YB's HOT album and Wrong # from BB). I love Teddy but I want some other producers too - maybe Choice as well (A Boy was great as well as SOLAR intro and After You Fall Asleep from YB's album). I'm hoping for a variety of sounds on this album (and some Reggae as well). And maybe feature some of the 2NE1 girls, it would be amazing.

My hope is that some of my wishes listed above are fulfilled (esp. the Perry one, I love him).

I am hoping that these will come true except the 2NE1 collab. I love 2NE1 and all that but I want this album to be about BB with no major featuring please. Maybe some backup vocals like in Hot Issue, a Good Man and even Turn it Up but not something like Hello. I think YG won't want to collab one group with some or one of the members in another cause that will make the song "overcrowded". Unless it's 2 groups collaborating together like with Lollipop.

I want more producers on this album too. Perry! Goodness, Perry! And I think Choice37 is really good. SOLAR intro and Boy, I think also Butterfly - those were dope. I like his sound. I'm not picky with genres. I think BB can pull off anything. And they have proved that they could already.

I also love GD's songs. He's done amazingly sick ones like Lies and Until Whenever but TOP has amazing lyrics and beats up his sleeves too. A Good Man and Act Like Nothing is Wrong will forever be in my favorite playlist. Especially A Good Man. It really tied up the whole Stand Up Mini Album. The lyrics were deep, the arrangement was sick and the whole song was just incredible. And I'm glad people also like Take It Slow. It's my fave track off YB's album. And YB wrote it so that was a plus. I was sad YG and the other YG officials except Teddy didn't like the song much. I hope that doesn't discourage YB into creating more of his own songs because Take It Slow is an amazing track. I know Seungri's got a thing for writing songs too. He's got a good sense with beat and I love it when he adlibs. Like when the boys are doing some freestyle beat making, Seungri adds on amazing back up vocals and makes the tune really great. His Manwon Happiness song was cute, his rap in Haha Mong show was nice and that Song he wrote for his movie with TOP too, that was pretty good. I remember in the Documentary that their trainer commended Seungri in his lyrics writing.

I don't want to have high expectations. But the wait really is just killing me. So I hope that whatever they release, it'll at least make up for the 2 year of absence. I remember them mentioning how they can also feel the pressure. But in the end, they thought it will be useless to worry, so they just need to release something they love and hope for the best.

But more than anything, I am looking forward to their stage performances. Because their performances are always amazing.

Guest juang_bb

:lol:so many updates! thread moving fast lately. :)

first, i wasn't surprised about the possibility of TOP's MV getting banned, because i thought the girls were too much for Korea, but it turned out, it's Korea and the song and MV has to be banned for some weird and random reason... because of the brand names. LOL!!! :lol:

finally, got to hear a very small bit of Beautiful Hangover. july 29th! come fast!! i feel so happy and proud that they're really getting more and more love from Japan. they're getting bigger there...slowly but surely! I was kinda worried too when I saw maknae jumping up and down. he just came from a surgery!!

their ONE BIGBANG shirt designed by GD is awesome! i want one!!!

edit: they just released the shirts when? yesterday? and it's SOLD OUT!?!? dang! JVIPs are FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest toozdae08

I was just playing about the YB thing (lord knows I love him), I’m just kind of upset that there are more than 10 songs of his sitting on a computer in YG (or Teddy’s house) that I’m probably never going to hear. Anyone want to join me in breaking in and finding this hidden Real album—he made it sound so intriguing. An album following the path laid out by WD and WUA and a darker theme. I want to hear this.

I am hoping that these will come true except the 2NE1 collab. I love 2NE1 and all that but I want this album to be about BB with no major featuring please.

amen to that.

I'm a vip but not a fan of 2ne1 though im ok with them.

I feel that BB deserves this spotlight and VIPS have

been waiting for so long to see them back on Korea mainstream.

I wish to hear more songs from TOP too and also

maybe they can add more diversity to their songs

though i know they would. I also hope to hear other

genres than what we usually hear from BIGBANG.

Oh well...i cant wait for the album to drop.

BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER...

cant wait to listen to their songs.

Guest toozdae08

I didn’t know Seungri wrote a song (bad fan, bad bad fan). Any links to this awesomeness from maknae? Pretty please. Anyone know if Dae has written anything. I love it when our boys get involved in the music making process.

And I too was sad when I heard execs didn’t like Take It Slow. I hope it was more because of the mature subject matter rather than because they thought the song itself was bad. This is a fav among his international fans so I hope he knows that.

And I don’t ever worry about BB’s performances. They are on TOP when it comes to stage presences. Like seriously, they take the cake.

*And for the 2ne1 thing. I was hoping for more of just Bom than anyone else - ala We Belong Together. But that song was missing all the guys so I wont be upset if there’s no WBT, maybe for TOP’s solo.

Guest teenace

Those single covers are ugly/: They just get worse and worse.

They look good in the group pic but some of the clothes are questionable.

YG said everything was pushed back because of the moving into the new YG building but I think he could've at least put out 2NE1's album earlier. I know we shouldn't trust YG with release dates but he said Gummy,YB,7,and BB would make a comeback this year. He never mentioned 2NE1 coming back in his last statement. So I think we shouldn't lose hope yet. Maybe thats why he gave them all those vacations so the fans can watch 2NE1TV until they make their comeback next year. If BB don't make their comeback this year I will seriously :tears:

VVWHAT?! Se7en is having a comeback in October?! :wacko: I don't even......

Guest toozdae08

While I’m more of a BB fan than a 2NE1 fan, I’m not sur if it’s practical for 2NE1 to comeback after BB since they are such a new group. I really don’t understand how YG is taking more than a year to release a follow up album for them. They were supposed to come out with another album last fall but did singles promotions instead. Also it was announced that Se7en is coming out with a full length album in Oct. This was in his official press release. YG two biggest groups are BB and 2NE1 I don’t understand what he’s doing with them. While YG has always been iffy with deadlines, I can’t remember them being this bad. If Se7en is seriouslycoming back out in Oct. when is BB scheduled to come back? And wasn’t BB suppose to come bac k with 2 minialbums or something, I remember reading somewhere about a minialbum. I swear if I get a minialbum from BB (and without a full length album to follow up like in 2008), I may seriously throw a fit.

Guest toozdae08

Also I completely agree with BH album cover is ugly but I blame Universal for that, their japanese album covers have always been kind of ugly. There Korean album covers are always the richard simmons though. And the clothes on TOP and Seungri is a NO. Esp. Seungri. Someone should fire that stylist.

I’m hoping for something really good from their new japanese singles. I adore TMG but honestly Hand’s Up is only ok to me – not their best work. This would have been ok if there was more than just 2 songs being release, as such I was dissapointed. Of course Perry worked on TMG – I will seriously thow another fit if Perry doesn’t work on BB’s album. He needed to come back like a year ago. In fact, he shouldn’t have left (but then we wouldn’t have Choice and a whole bunch of other awesome and soon to be awesome producers so I forgive him).

Guest toozdae08

My view on the schedule problem.

I’m posting a lot cause I’m kind of bored right now and always have a lot to say, so forgive me.

I’m a big YG fam fan. I love everyone from Gummy to 2NE1 and Se7en and BB of course. I love their solo work and their group work. I love the Wawa and Crazy dancers, the Movement Lifestyle choreographers and the producers (love you Teddy, Choice, Perry, Kush and all the new ones that I will soon learn the name of) and I love Mr. YG (congrats on the wife and baby). So I’m not upset at the order of the comebacks – what I’m upset is what I feel is a lot of wasted time. I know they moved buildings and that took more time then necessary but that had nothing to do with why 2NE1’s album didn’t come out in Nov like planned. We know why YB’s album didn’t come out when planned but 2NE1’s should have been produced before the move or they should have had at least a mini-album and that way there wouldn’t be so much pressure from their fans to have them out this year (the promised album is almost a year overdue). 2NE1 is the only thing that I don’t get because I understand why everything else was pushed back.

From my understanding YB was suppose to start off this year off but that didn’t happen. Gummy was probably supposed to comeback before April but that didn’t happen either because of the sinking ship incident which stop music shows for like a month. I’m pretty sure Se7en was always planned to go after Gummy but they had to fit YB in somewhere (why I think his promotions were kind of haphazard during the 1st few weeks and why they hyped it up so much cause they wont be able give him much promotional time – though YB is my bias I understand where they’re coming from and he must have known this would happen when he made the change.. To be honest I would have much preferred him to have said that WD and WUA would remain digital singles then to rush production on his album cause I could tell that some of the songs were rushed and that promotions would also be rushed but whatever. I love where he went with the album but execution was sloppy in some areas). Doesn’t help that World Cup took away around 3 weeks of possible promotion period for everyone. Somewhere after mid-Sept we are suppose to fit in BB and a Se7en comeback. No word on when 2NE1 is coming back and rumors for them are all over the place. .

Part of me sees that the promotional problem isn’t completely YGE’s fault since a lot of unforeseen problems caused setbacks. The only thing I see YGE completely to blame is the whole 2NE1 situation.. Cause if they try to squeeze everyone into the later third of 2010 (Sept-Dec) and give everyone a month or so promotion they will have a bunch of mad fans on their hands(including myself). Plus no one can really release in Dec and expect big things at end of the year awards as far as I know, so that only leaves Sept - Nov for Se7en and BB (and 2NE1, maybe).

*look at this essay I wrote for fun. Only for YG. Hopefully my essays will help get this thread moving. I would love to have this thread have a version three by the time BB have their Korean comeback, whenever that may be.

Guest shinhdeplol

Article about TaeRi on Strong Heart ^^ Wonder what it is about....

<강심장> 태양-승리, 누드 사인회 사건 전말은?

201007272141121.jpg

[맥스무비=연예] 빅뱅 멤버 태양과 승리가 누드 사인회 사건에 대해 밝힌다.

최근 SBS <강심장>의 녹화에 참여한 태양과 승리는 빅뱅 잠적사건, 빅뱅 사기사건에 이어 누드 사인회 사건에 대해 고백했다.

또한 이날 게스트로 함께 참여한 윤시윤은 <지붕뚫고 하이킥>의 준혁 같은 뜨거운 짝사랑을 앓았던 에피소드를 공개해 궁금증을 모았다.

지 난 주 방송에 이어 납량 특집 제 2탄으로 꾸며지는 <강심장>에는 빅뱅 태양-승리, 윤시윤, 채연, 티아라 지연, 하주희, 간미연, 엠블랙 미르, 황보, 김진, 홍경민, 김영철, 정주리, 특아카데미(이특-신동-은혁)이 출연하며 27일 화요일 밤 11시 5분 방송된다.

사진 출처 : SBS

맥스무비 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 entpress@maxmovie.com

C: Nate

100727 강심장 -승리의 형님들 흉내

100727 강심장 -승리의 형들 따라잡기

Any YT links yet???

Guest toozdae08

^

Google translate is a fail as always. Kept talking about a nude Taeyang – if there was a nude Taeyang I would have already been all over that by now.

PS: If my dreams have come true and this is about a nude Taeyang (I'll even take another 1/2 naked YB post)then please let me know. lol. I'll keep dreaming.

Guest juang_bb

here's a better youtube link of MEZAMASHI TV. the other one posted earlier wasn't in sync.

MEZAMASHI TV

c: under7nacs2@yt

the sneak peek of Beautiful Hangover we hear in this video isn't enough. hopefully they'll show the performance when they broadcast the concert on thursday.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon and Seungri went on a date?

Fan account from Mezamashi Live:

BIGBANG was asked what their most wonderful experience in Japan, and G-Dragon answered “Fuji Q”, which is a famous entertainment ride theme park. The MC asked if BIGBANG went together, but Tae answered that only V.I. and G-Dragon went. Seungri then said, “It was a date!”

After Seungri said that, G-Dragon separated a bit from Seungri and moved his arms as if pushing Seungri away but you could tell he was joking cause he had this little timid smile the whole time.

Then, the MC moved on and asked another BIGBANG member but my eyes were still on G-Dragon and Seungri, and I saw G-Dragon saying something to Seungri's ear. I thought he might be scolding him for saying that, but judging by Seungri's reaction, just nodding his head and not changing his facial expression at all, I think G-Dragon just made a remark about something totally unrelated to the "date" thing.

Sources: susifg + o_srsly + nimco @ gdheartri

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

- - -

2 more articles related to Seungri on Strong Heart

ae_1280245261_1410236998_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100728n00044

201007280039111.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100728n00291

- - -

EDIT:

Why did I get a -1? Dont understand <_<

Guest toozdae08

^

Aww, I was hoping you were going to tell me my nude YB hopes were proven true. Dame you, lol. And don't worry, I had plused you back into 0 and I guess someone else plused you into +1

Guest toozdae08

MY DREAMS CAME TRUE, MY DREAMS CAME TRUE. I asked for 1/2 naked YB and I received 1/2 naked YB.

For your viewing pleasure courtesy of Trainer Hwang

- If I ask for YB to personally visit me do you think I'll get that too.

*seriously, am I embedding youtube wrong cause I can never seem to embed things any more on Soompi.

Archived