★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. They keep the boys all to themselves. You know if this was Korea we would have been had some fancams. Epic fancams.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Velocity

^

lol ones like Turn it Up's fan cam with the screams. Those are the best, I hope someone uploads a fan cam of that song >_<

Also, I'm still laughing at the gifts. Lol Tabi just >_> I guess they all gave him blind 100% boxes so we can't see it on the pic lol (/delusional)

Guest juang_bb

i saw that pic of the gifts yesterday, and i was like... :blink: lmao!!! :lol: not surprised though, GD is GD, and VIPs just love Kwon Leadah so much! :D

that tweet from Brian...LMAO!!! TABI BABY has lollipops with him. can i have one too?!? :lol:

they're back in Korea... now time to look forward to YB's come back to music shows this week and TOP's return on stage after almost 1 year. Thursday, come faster!!!

im praying that more FANCAMS surface. or at least an audio of Beautiful Hangover. I want to hear it so bad!!!

Guest missARROGANT

I would love to bump into BB one day

and receive a lollipop from TOP GD :lol:

TOP<333

os2.jpg

kwonjiyong.jpg...Kwon Ji Yong

bdaycard.png>> GD Birthday Cards from Japanese fans

(画像: コプ さん ブログ から お 借り しました)

われ ら が コプ さん! 企画 の "ジヨン 誕生 日 カード"

计 305 名 の ジヨン を 愛する みんな から の

思い が 詰まった この フ ゚ レセ ゙ ント が

今日, コプ さん から 会場 スタッフ に 渡さ れました! 嬉 泣

今日 は 会場 に 行けなかった けど

この 中 に オイラ の 分身 が!!!

ビッベン は もう 帰 ちゃった よう です なー?

今日 中 に ジヨン の 元 へ 届く 事 を 祈ります わ

本当 コプ さん に 感謝 です

GD bday is so far away and

japanese fans are already celebrating in advance <3

His fans are always so sweet and dedicated :wub:

cr:bestiz

Guest vip_gd

haha lollipop. that's random

never accept candy from strangers *o*

but if it's TOP .. yesssss~ yesv.jpg

-

hmmm .. oh right .. no fancams

that gara gara go one is pretty LQ to watch .. i didn't even bother ..

.____.

from brian joo's twitter

Was it 2 years ago..? I spent a week in Daemado to film "The Return of Iljimae". During then, I was never apart from my family, so I really want to see them now, keke. The 2nd child especially wants to see our makdoongi, keke. I took a picture of him sleeping without him knowing, keke. It's Soondoong makdoongi who always suffers from the old nuna and little nuna. Kekeke, how cute! [/qoute]

Guest evilgary

seems like the japaese fans are really dedicated since they celebrated gdragon's birthday early

their outfit for it looks cute too

Guest propera898

[NEWS] Big Bang’s TV Schedule in Japan for August

topnqs.jpg

July 29 : Mezamashi Live BIGBANG Special Broadcast

Time: 17:00 ~ 17:40 on Fuji TV

August 6: MTV World Stage

Time: 23:00~24:00 on MTV

Description: BIGBANG’s performance to be broadcasted to about 550,000,000 households in more than 150 countries!*Note: Not sure if this is the same with MTV VMAJ

August 14: The Story of BIGBANG

Time: 21:00~22:00 on Space Shower TV

Description: Special program about BIGBANG! Unmissable 1 hour that that will show the real face of BIGBANG through a unique perspective.

August 29: VMC (V-Music Channel) BIGBANG Special

Time: 19:00~20:30

Description: 90-minute special program that will show BIGBANG’s MVs and various interviews.

S: via BIGBANG☆WORLD Mobile Site + MTV + SpaceShowerTV + VMC

credics: www.21bangs.com

Guest juang_bb

BIG BANG'S 1ST JAPANESE ALBUM NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!!!

it wasn't officially released by YGE.

bbitunes.jpg

the album cover they used is weird though and when i clicked the album, the songs aren't even in order. lol! it's great though how YG is really using itunes now. expect all their upcoming singles and albums to be released through itunes. :D

Guest Blaize_Alight

Hi, I have a question about an old Big Bang performance

In this performance of lies (

) JiYong is holding the tri-colour/RedGoldGreen flag throughout. The performance was from the 17th of Sept 2007, and the only thing of significance to the Afro-Carib culture that I can personally remember was Hurricane Felix that hit Central America and many Caribbean islands, some of my family suffered through its effects back then. I was wondering if this was the reason why Ji had the flag, or is there some other reason. I'd really appreciate an answer please because I've been wondering about this for a while now.

And also to say, a huge thank you to all of you who've been contributing news, pictures, and video of our boys in this and the solo threads <3

Guest shinhdeplol

A bit too late but I LOL-ed sooo hard at seeing Brian's tweet :lol: So TOP brings lollipops around? He is just like my 5-yr-old cousin :lol:

- - -

dscf1038l.th.jpg

C: BB World // Tisya @ bigbangupdates

follow this link , you can see the photos posted before but with captions/translations ^^

- - -

Fanmade August wallpapers for Dae's lovers ^^ He looks so cuteeeee in both :)

dsaug.th.jpgdsqw.th.jpg

C: dlitelovers // didi @ dsholic

Guest teshagoesblind

AHHH! I can just imagine TOP handing Brian a lollipop! such a cutieee! and there're so few fancamsss! neeeed moreeeeee! and I've just been dying to hear Beautiful Hangover, come onnnn! gosh, one song is already getting me so anxious. their comeback is making me wanna pull my hair outtt!

:o I want a Big Bang shirt designed by GD :D :D or ANY Big Bang shirt at all! ): too bad they don't sell them at where I'm from.

and @ the fan gifts for GD! LOLL. I was totally grinning to myself when I saw the pictureee! but he's jiyongggg. of course he's awesomeee :D:rolleyes:

Guest shinhdeplol

100726 Jiyong at the airport ^^ His face in the 1st photo is soooo funny :lol:

1280163228_852.jpg

C: GD&H (gd-880818.com)

Guest teshagoesblind

ohmahhhh, I think I died. I'm awake late and sleepy and it's as if that first picture of GD just brought me back to lifee! the cheeky grin on his face and to add on the cute little Sesame-Street-like toy hanging from the bag matching with his shoes! HE'S TOO CUTEEE! :rolleyes:

Archived