• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falling5tar

^ here's a fancam of Ri at the wedding

100719 V.I @ a wedding

thx TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT for the upload + info

Wow! Seung Ri sounds really lovely. Loved the last note that he sang. I hope maknae gets to sing more of these slower types of songs to showcase his voice. Did a clear version of his song on 19 come out yet?

@Strong Heart pics:

Love the way they're dressed. Very sexy and mature. I hope they keep this look :wub: Can't wait for SH to air. With SR, you never know what kind of stories he'll leak and expose about the BB members :lol:

Guest juang_bb

^ here's a fancam of Ri at the wedding

100719 V.I @ a wedding

thx TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT for the upload + info

[fancam] TOP @ Inkigayo - Tae Yang's encore

* awww, brother love

thx banri08 @ YT for the upload

thanks for the fancams!!!

MAKNAE is so great in singing now. that was really awesome! it's nice to see that he looks healthy after the surgery. I want to hear him sing more.

what's the couple name for YB and TOP... BaeTop, TaeTop... BaeBi?!? (Youngbae & Tabi) i think that would be cute ^_^ .... a rare bromance from this two. Tabi just pulled YB into him. lol. and he was sooo into the song too. this made me so giddy. actually, i think this just made my day. :D

[NEWS] 100 Beat Music Critics on Solar First formal Album Share

34938_413791415457_239997840457_5089210_4425538_n.jpg

Commentator: Kam Fung Yin

As one of the members of the evaluating committee, if I my own opinion could represent the opinions of all my fellow members, I would choose ‘over’ to be the winner of the Best R&B/Soul song of the 6th Korean Music Awards . (Note: Taeyang claimed that award in 2008). Although I was not against ‘look only at me’ gaining the appreciation of my committee, I did not agree that the album Hot which was

awarded for the ‘album award’ could depict the whole picture of Taeyang’s effort throughout that year. This was only the result attributing by ‘no competitors’coupled with‘giving encouragement to the singer’.

However, I did not mean to say I have any dissatisfaction about the results of the contest since different situations and conditions would contribute to different results. I still had some worries, I don’t know whether I had thought too much or not, what I worried about was that would the awards mislead Taeyang? Would he be complacent of himself? Nevertheless, after I have listened to ‘SOLAR”, I was relieved since Taeyang is still Taeyang. He proved my worries really had no grounds for through this

album, we can clearly see his prominent growth.

My comment on this album can be concluded like this: ‘ just abandon the meaningless over-expectation.’ It does not mean I look down upon on Taeyang; on the other hand, what I mean is we can keep the expectation that we first had on his albums. Do we have expectation on him because of his sophisticated singing skills? Or do we have expectation on him for he is a R&B/Soul singer who has been always trying to upgrade himself? No, not because of those, we wait upon him because inside him are

‘possibilities’The pity of owing an extremely beautiful voice but not being able to let it shine in the group activities is shown when Taeyang is on the stage and in the interviews. This light sorrow, coupling with his own ambition (which is different from that of the whole band) on music and his ability which convinces us that he could achieve his ambition all leads to our expectation. In other words, as we see the ‘flames’, we want them to ‘glow’ brightly and fully.

If we really have to compare ‘SOLAR’ with other albums, we could say it is a Korean version of an American R&B musician Trey Songz. As Taeyang sometimes also use ‘Yup’ as Trey Songz does, he can be regarded as a perfect fellow of Trey Songz. When listening to their music in details, their music share a lot similarities. To be precise, Taeyang is a purified version of Trey Songz or a 15-year-old version. It is because for some reasons, Taeyang can never sing songs like ‘Neighbours Know My Name.’

Because Trey Songz is a mainstream R&B singer, he also has the ability to perform a wide variety of songs from slow jam to pop. Just listen to his new album ‘Ready’, you can find songs belonging to slow jam like ‘neighbours know my name’ and relaxing R &B songs like ‘I Invented Sex’ and ‘Say Aah’. There are even close-to-pop songs like ‘ I Need a Girl’.

This is the same case in Taeyang’s album. Produced by Teddy, the smooth flow of theR&B song‘Move’reminds us of the style of ‘The Runners’. ‘You’re My’ and ‘Take it Slow’ can be classified under ‘slow jam’while we can feel the team spirit of the production team ‘Stargate’ through the ‘pop’ song “Just A Feeling’. All of these songs of different categories are coexisted in the same album.

Then, “I need a Girl’(with the same name of Songz’song) is the song dedicated to his girl fans by the boy Dong Yong Bei who does not have any love experience, this is a must sing Urban R&B song.

If we only consider the local market of Korea, Taeyang really has his own uniqueness. We might want to know how many Korean singers can sing both R&B/Soul and Pop songs along with their own characters and at the same time are able to ‘digest’ the songs well according to the respectively different ‘atmospheres’’The answer is obvious. Although we do not know whether his standard will drop or rise, Taeyang’s competitiveness is still very strong.

SOLAR’ proves us a lot of things. It proves that YG’s production team is still producing good soul music; it proves that Taeyang has been practicing his singing continuously; it also proves where Taeyang’s (as a musician) charisma and strengths lie. But the most important is this album proves he is ‘growing’. Although Taeyang is not yet the best, he has been working hard to become the best. I sincerely hope that I can see him grow into maturity in the near future.

Source:100beat

Credit:www.bigbangchina.com

Chinese Translation By: katiemailer

English Translation By: Rice@Bigbang World

Guest propera898

i just read in bigbangupdates that te wedding thing its from last year ,,,,, so not new ,,,, i was wondering wtf was doing makne in a wedding , when he just got out of the hospital ,or should be already in japan :D

Guest shinhdeplol

I think those were taken at the airport earlier today. He looks a bit tired :(

236e3eb2568fe8e7d8335a48.jpg

29d1c11e328587b5e1fe0b49.jpg

C: y_line // 无良欣 @ baidu

One more fantaken photo from SB

64c6e62ba2f48f6dd52af14b.jpg

C: gd-supporters // 无良欣 @ baidu

YB & Seung Ri look so good on Strong Heart. I'm so excited for that episode to air! Seung Ri has really grown up into a man, he still has that cuteness to him, but you can see the man in him, too. (If that makes any sense lol) TOP looks real good when he was there to support YB. ^^ Seung Ri got his license, congrats to him! That will probably motivate me to go get mine since I need to. XD I miss Big Bang <3

Guest Unnursvana

heres a thought .... i dont know why but i dont like Daesung ,, even thou i tried to like him as i did with the others menbers and i was succesfull and happy now I cant help but like Seung ri self confident person who cares for his hyuns and always tries his best i like TY honest and simple person but when on stage he is like the best dancer and has such a sweet melody i like GD strong personality and performances with his shy side and ofcourse i adore TOP dorky personality , great stage presence,deep person with a lot of talent (well all of the menbers have so much talent , especially the HYUNGS OF BB),,,, BUT WHEN I SEE DAESUNG ..he is know as they guy with a bright smile , but i just dont dont believe his smile, i know TOP said something about when DS first got in in YG they thought he was dumb for always smiling but then on they i think realize thats how he is BUT i mean in family outing he was like trying so hard to be funny and like always obviously  falling sometimes to get the attention or for the actors or singers to like him ,,, and i was like oh my god such a fake , pretending not to understand  and such and its OK to do that but it didnt look natural most of the time .,,,, and sometimes when he is in tv recent shows he was like almighty  and full of himself ..i just cant grow to like him ,,,,,,,even thou sometimes when he smiles i do like him .....

I just feel like I have to replay to this... like so many before me.

Honestly it is your opinion and there is nothing that I or anybody else can d about it and we all have different opinions but this just bothers me so much for some reason. I am such a big fan of Daesung and he is my bias in BB. I am really glad that you don't like him because you don't like his looks, because I have heard some people hating on him for that and that just makes me so sad. There is so much to a person then just there looks and I have never found Dae ugly.

I have gone threw this too though... I used to not like Seungri that much when I started to get into Big Bang but now I love him! He grew on me quickly when I saw more shows with him and read his interviews and his star diary and I not I appreciate him for who is. Don't force yourself to like Dae because that isn't good... watch more shows and read more interviews and get too know this charming, brilliant, talented boy more, you won't regret it. I am surprised you don't like him since you like TOP's dorky personality, Daesung is so dorky as well.

FO and lot of other shows are scripted so this may not be to some extent the real Daesung but I think acting dorky and funny and stuff like falling is just in his character and in his humor... he is just big bundle of joy and he wants you too fell happy.

Guest ooxstacee

Omg, I thought I would never catch up with this thread & the member's solo threads, lol.

Long vacations are killers. T___T

First off, I'm glad Seungri's okay and that the surgery went well.

I didn't hear about that news until YESTERDAY. That's how behind I am was. Agh, but ALL CAUGHT UP NOW!

GDYB's stages together are LOOOOOVE. Haters will always hate, so let's ignore them.

My favorite thing so far is the FILA PHOTOSHOOT!

OMG OMG OMG. That made me realize how much I really really miss Big Bang. T__T!

I've been loving them since their debut and gaaaah, this is really torture.

But GD's smiles in those interviews are so cute! He's so quick to respond sometimes, lol. And about marriage, pahahaha. Poor Seungri. Ri's growing more and more handsome everyday. And his hair or something is making him look MUCH younger. I like, I like. YB's way out there lately, lol.

I really want a picture of the member's rooms. We already know how GD's room looks. We've seen it quite a number of times. And they make Ri's room sound so mysterious, lol. TOP & his toys. I really think he decorated the lounge area of the YG building, hahahaha. Dae's room is really a room to sleep and nothing else. LOL!

Ri & YB on Strong Heart again! :) I can't wait. I hope we get more juicy stories of BB, pahahaha.

BB TO JAPAN AGAIN.

Always leaving during their solo promotions.

I'm glad this time won't be like GD's promotions, cause that really made me upset. T___T!

They better not leave during their comeback promotions in Korea.

STAY IN KOREA PLEASE! As much as I like Japan promotions/songs, it doesn't beat my love for their Korea ones.

On the brighter side, GD's looking gooood in the airport pictures.

I like most of his airport fashion, lmao. I look like a hobo when I go to airports.

And he always has something new. I loooove the yellow Elmo thing on his LV bag.

AND TOP FEATURED IN SE7EN'S SONG! OMG. I can't wait. <3

BB's comeback better not be pushed back. -.-! And if it is, you better have a really good reason, Mister YG.

Guest agentmanchVIP

Hi VIPs...a friend of mine is going to seoul next week and I'm gonna ask her to buy me Big Bang CDs but since I'm on a limited budget, I'll have to pick the best Big bang album to buy..pls help me which album should i make an investment on.. and a concert dvd..i wanted big show 2010 but it's not out yet right...so there...pls help thanks much ;p

Guest toozdae08

^

I adore Stand Up but that's a mini album. Big Bang has only had 2 Korean full albums but a ton of mini-albums. Of there two albums I personally love Since 2007 more than Remember mostly because I like the hip hop feel of it rather than Remember's electro-pop, though Remember does have some of my favorite BB songs (Haru Haru, Strong Baby, Foolish Love), Since 2007 has a lot of their early solo stuff. However, I would personally get one of their mini-albums, 2 if you can afford it.

Always, Stand Up and Hot Issue are amazing. The thing I love most about mini-albums is that there is never a bad song on them, on albums there is usually a not-so-good song on it.

For concerts, The Big Show 2009 or Great would be great. I'm holding out for the Big Show 2010.

Guest propera898

................... GD always looks like that when he traves LOL :D

what time is STRONG HEART AIRING ?

[Pics] TOP gracing the cover of COOL轻音乐 July issue Chinese magazine

topcool.jpg

TOP is getting pretty popular in china :P

SOURCE

Read more bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

South Korea’s Eye Smile Male Ranking

Who is your top ten eye smile boys?(poll closed)

2AM Jinwoon 2.4% (1,528 votes)

2AM JoKwon 2.2% (1,387 votes)

2PM Nichkhun 5.7% (3,623 votes)

2PM Junho 2% (1,257 votes)

2PM Junsu 1.6% (1,002 votes)

2PM Taecyeon 1.7% (1,102 votes)

BEAST AJ 1.9% (1,215 votes)

BEAST Yoseob 1.9% (1,216 votes)

Big Bang Taeyang 2.5% (1,602 votes)

CNBLUE Kang MinHyuk 2.5% (1,629 votes)

Big Bang G-Dragon (GD) 3.2% (2,049 votes)

Big Bang Daesang 2.2% (1,431 votes)

CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa 4.7% (3,010 votes)

FTISLAND Lee HongKi 5.9% (3,760 votes)

FTISLAND Choi Min Hwan 2% (1,307 votes)

MBLAQ Mir 1.3% (852 votes)

MBLAQ Thunder 1.4% (904 votes)

MBLAQ Lee Joon 1.8% (1,150 votes)

Rain 1.9% (1,197 votes)

SHINee Taemin 2.5% (1,606 votes)

SHINee Onew 3.2% (2,038 votes)

SHINee Minho 1.5% (976 votes)

SS501 Park Jung Min 1.7% (1,100 votes)

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun 1.6% (997 votes)

SS501 Kim Hyun Joong 3.2% (2,072 votes)

SS501 Heo Young Saeng 1.3% (804 votes)

Super Junior Kibum 2.9% (1,839 votes)

Super Junior Leeteuk 4.6% (2,937 votes)

Super Junior Lee Sung Min 3.5% (2,257 votes)

Super Junior DongHae 4.8% (3,097 votes)

Super Junior 强仁 / Kangin 2.3% (1,459 votes)

Super Junior-M Henry 1.8% (1,151 votes)

U-Kiss Kevin 1.2% (791 votes)

U-Kiss DongHo 1.1% (730 votes)

Lee Seung Gi 1.2% (748 votes)

Lee MinHo 1.3% (842 votes)

Lee JunKi 1.1% (705 votes)

(DBSK / TVXQ) Yunho / U-Know 1.3% (830 votes)

DBSK Changmin <1% (452 votes)

DBSK Kim Junsu 1.1% (715 votes)

Kibum 2.8% (1,827 votes)

Yoo Seung Ho <1% (390 votes)

Jang Geun Suk 4% (2,535 votes)

TOP 10:

1、FTISLAND Lee HongKi 5.9% (3,760 votes)

2、2PM Nichkhun 5.7% (3,623 votes)

3、Super Junior DongHae 4.8% (3,097 votes)

4、CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa 4.7% (3,010 votes)

5、Super Junior Leeteuk 4.6% (2,937 votes)

6、Jang Geun Suk 4% (2,535 votes)

7、Super Junior Lee Sung Min 3.5% (2,257 votes)

8、SS501 Kim Hyun Joong 3.2% (2,072 votes)

9、SHINee Onew 3.2% (2,038 votes)

10、Big Bang G-Dragon (GD) 3.2% (2,049 votes)

Source: Baidu

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] T-ara Jiyeon, "I'm a fan of Big Bang's Kwon Jiyong~"

Recently T-ara's Jiyeon was in a photo shoot of the August issue of Elle Girl fashion magazine. During the interview she made a surprised confession that she is a fan of Big Bang's Kwon Jiyong which drew the attention of the public.

source : nate.com

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

<33333

The photos are soooo LQ <_< but looks like they are new/unseen ones :) TOP is wearing short-sleeved hehe

mf1.jpg

mf2o.jpg

C: 스핑고 @ bestiz

I dont know but I sense something wrong with Jiyong's hair <_<

Archived