★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang Mnet FILA Photoshoot

[ENG SUBBED VIDEO] Big Bang Mnet FILA Photoshoot!

cr: Thanks ibigbang for subbing

it's been subbed!!! at least the first part is.... :)

GDYB @ SKETCHBOOK 1/3 [ENG]

source: Yvonne@bigbangupdates (xxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzxx@YT)

~Will sub the other 2 parts by Monday! - bigbangupdates.com

Thanks for sharing ^^

Even without the sub, I already watched 3 or 4 times lol

It is so much better now

GD’s shy expression is so precious and adorable :wub:

GDYB<333

Guest propera898

heres a thought .... i dont know why but i dont like Daesung ,, even thou i tried to like him as i did with the others menbers and i was succesfull and happy now I cant help but like Seung ri self confident person who cares for his hyuns and always tries his best i like TY honest and simple person but when on stage he is like the best dancer and has such a sweet melody i like GD strong personality and performances with his shy side and ofcourse i adore TOP dorky personality , great stage presence,deep person with a lot of talent (well all of the menbers have so much talent , especially the HYUNGS OF BB),,,, BUT WHEN I SEE DAESUNG ..he is know as they guy with a bright smile , but i just dont dont believe his smile, i know TOP said something about when DS first got in in YG they thought he was dumb for always smiling but then on they i think realize thats how he is BUT i mean in family outing he was like trying so hard to be funny and like always obviously falling sometimes to get the attention or for the actors or singers to like him ,,, and i was like oh my god such a fake , pretending not to understand and such and its OK to do that but it didnt look natural most of the time .,,,, and sometimes when he is in tv recent shows he was like almighty and full of himself ..i just cant grow to like him ,,,,,,,even thou sometimes when he smiles i do like him .....

Guest toozdae08

^

wow. Even though I completely disagree with what you wrote I thumbed you up since you have a right to your opinion. Daesung is one of my favs in BB (to be honest everyone outside of Taeyang is even for me in BB with Tae being my absolute #1). Dae is such a strong person, especially considering how everyone always loves to call him the ugly one. I personally wish he could have some of Seungri's self-confidence but with years of ppl calling you ugly and saying that they can't believe that you're an idol, it must be hard for him. However, I love hearing from Tae how Dae always shows up for anything he does cause he's just that supportive, or how close Dae is with TOP. Plus the boy's voice is heaven and he always always always brings it on stage. I haven't watched much of family outing but Dae did talk about how at one point he felt pressured to be the "funny one" and he even was happier to hear he was funny than to hear he was a great singer for a while- however he outgrew that, thanks in part to the other members who told him to stop trying so hard (I remember the interview when the members, either TY or TOP, pointed it out). You have to remember that Dae is only 21 now and was only 17 when BB debuted. I feel that looking at where he was then in 2006 and where he is now there has been so much growth from him and from the other boys. In fact your comment, makes me want to ask a question.

HOW DO YOU THINK BIG BANG HAS GROWN AND CHANGED SINCE THEIR DEBUT IN 2006?

-how do you think has change the most, how do you think members have changed, what do you hate/love

-let me know if this question has already been asked.

I'll answer the question a little later.

Guest LovingDae

This means that you just dont understand him =)

as a obssesed Daesung fans like me ... i search everything bout him

about his show his stage his singing or whatsoever and what caught me to fall for him the most is his personality.(i love his everything)

Because he is known as the smiling angel , he realise himself that he cant stop smiling.

i guess he thought ppl know him for his smile but not his talent(although he really stands out in singing)

so he is afraid to lose his smile. I still remember that Daesung said Yg papa chose him because of his smile.and he is still a lil trainee that time so would he forgot those words that yg papa said?

and from what i see , Daesung tends to hide his feelings. He never really show it to the public. Even the BB hyungs said Daesung seldom aegyo to them even he is like one of the maknaes.

so i hope you give some more time to yourself to understand Daesung , and i am sure you will like him . =)

sorry for my bad eng and no offence cause i just cant help but seeing ppl misunderstood such a precious boy , peace! XD

Guest Kushi

HOW DO YOU THINK BIG BANG HAS GROWN AND CHANGED SINCE THEIR DEBUT IN 2006?

-who do you think has change the most, how do you think members have changed, what do you hate/love

-let me know if this question has already been asked.

Well, it's pretty obvious that they've changed completely in their musical direction so I won't really go into that.

I personally think Daesung was the person who changed the most. At first I thought he was just like a back up singer since he didn't have much confidence and well his singing was pretty good, but definitely not anywhere near the best. Heck at one point I even thought BB would have been exactly the same with or without him. Now I think Daesung is one of the, if not the most important member of BB. Ok I'm exaggerating a bit here, but without Daesung I think BB would just be an awesome hip hop / rnb group - but they won't be earning any praises as to how many different genres they can do. Also I honestly can't imagine any ajummas jamming out to 'Heartbreaker' so I think Daesung's venture into trot and FO definitely helped BB lots in terms of public recognition. (but then getting the ajumma's support really isn't the same as getting fangirl support... soo :()

I love how YG is letting them all have solo ventures and giving them individual time to shine, but I hate how these solos seem to be somewhat splitting them apart. I mean they [bb] always say these solos make them stronger as a group, but sometimes you can tell that they're not really insynch with one another. And this usually happens during and after a solo prep.

Guest juang_bb

i think each of the boys have their fair share of being misunderstood, maknae suffering from most of it. like someone has said, i think you just don't understand Dae's charm just yet. I hope you keep an open mind about him because if not, too bad cause as a BB fan, you'll be missing a LOT.

anyway, that MNET WIDE interview. it was hilarious but im having mixed feelings about the interviewer. when the vid wasn't subbed, i didn't know that it was her first time meeting the boys... now that i can understand it, it was kinda weird and very brave of her to be so touchy, especially to Tabi, caressing his face and stuff, coz we all know Tabi hates being touched by people in general. It was kinda like uh-oh and lol moment when Tabi was being very blunt and straight forward. well, she did well in terms of making the interview hilarious, but i think the boys were kinda creeped out by her. LMAO!!!

Guest k-yoz

i strongly disagree on what u have

said to daesung...but i respect your opinion...

it was just..you dont give him another chance

to know him better...i have been a fan of bigbang

and him for a very long time now..and i can totally see

that he has all the charms that his group mates have...

i'm not saying this just bec. im so addicted to daesung..

a lot of people really misunderstood him...first was bec.

of his "not so called idol image/face" but he just use those

words as a joke..but deep inside i know and i felt that he

suffered a lot...i think he was also distracted to this..up

until now..but he just shrugged it off...knowing that it

would not do him any good..

he might not have the idol image that most of the fans

were looking for in the kpop group...but...just with his talent

and attitude...he has a really nice voice..soothing,can calm

you whenever you hear him sing..he is the ace of bigbang..he adds

a flavor on bigbang...as for his attitude..we all know all the members

are so humble..they always don't forget how to credit those people

who help them out...take the "thailand moment" for an example when he gave the thai

vips waters...he has a really really nice attitude..but he was just extremely

shy sometimes..

as for him..doing funny things most specially in family outing..

he once admitted that he was not that good in doing comedic things..

but he try his best..and i dont think that he was trying hard..it was

just you don't often see him doing funny acts...he was known to be

bigbangs "smiling angel" coz whenever you see him...he always give off

that warm smile..

i agree on what kushi had said..

daesung is a positive thinker..though there were lots of negative

things about him..he still think on the brighter side..he never

loses to make a smile...he was such a strong person..always standing

proud...

give him another chance..try to know him again..and you'll see

he was one of the precious person in the kpop world..

Guest toozdae08

^^^

I think all the boys were creeped out except for Tae who was playing along the whole time.

I'm totally loving this new side of him, so playful. Is this even the same boy I remember - always so shy and reserve. He's so cute.

Guest hermibc

@propera898: By those words, you're not BB' fan. Not only don't know anything about Daesung, but also u know nothing about BB. U never really listen to their songs? BB without Dae, what they have to do with high notes, with ballad, with trot, even their songs can't be complete like you always hear.

BB can handle with every genres of music, because BB has our Dae. They're perfect and have strange charm, no other idol group can be like them, because they have all 5 talent members, can't be without anyone.

P.S: Sorry for my poor Eng, but I can't stand up with her/his opinion. She/he has no right said it here.

@ propera898 I respect your personal opinion but I am in shock right now :o "and sometimes when he is in tv recent shows he was like almighty and full of himself" I never seen anyone NOT like Dae Dae. Your view of him is SOOOO off. He often had bad self esteem so its totally untrue when you say things like hes acting almighty and full of himself. Daesung is just now growing up confidence in himself so maybe thats why you see him laughing more and joking around. Oh and some parts of FO was scripted soo don't base your opinion of him off the way he was portrayed on the show.

I love that magazine shoot though I'm not sure that I like GDs hair. Its so cute the way he bites his lip.

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon and Seungri Interview on Mina Magazine!

G-DRAGON

Q. What do you think of Japanese women?

A. I think they’re all very kind and sensitive.

Q. What type of girl do you like?

A. (looking at the cover of 「mina」’s June issue) I like girls with a natural look (atmosphere), like Aoi Yuu

Q. What kind of fashion style do you like on girls?

A. I think that people who, with a natural stance, wear clothes that suit their own style and features, are fashionable/stylish/elegant. Though they look at ease/comfortable, their dress sense is good… But, that’s really muzukashii (in japanese: difficult), right? (laughs)

Q. What do you usually do on your days off?

A. I rest (laughs). I love to sleep. If nobody wakes me up, I can sleep for two days straight.

Q. If you could take just one thing to a desert island, what would it be?

A. V.I. ! I would make him do everything while I would just sleep (laughs).

Q. Tell us how do you feel about performing at Japan’s rock festival 「Summer Sonic」 in August and send a message:

A. I’m really happy that BIGBANG can perform in such a big stage where a lot of people will gather. I wanna make a performance that can impact many people. Please, cheer for BIGBANG as you do for other artists!

V.I.

Q. Did you already get used to Japan?

A. Yes. I’m already an 80% Japanese. Sometimes I don’t even understand Korean… I was joking (laughs).

Q. What surprised you the most when you came to Japan?

A. Meal ticket vending machines. You don’t see them in Korea. Also, the amount of magazines in convenience stores. But, since I can’t read kanji, I just look at the pictures (laughs).

Q. What has gotten you hooked on lately?

A. I got my driving licence, so now I’m interested in cars. I’m in love with cool and fast sports cars. That’s cause I’m still young (laughs).

Q. When can you relax yourself?

A. When I listen to music I feel completely at ease. When we come to Japan I bring my own speakers to play my favourite music in the hotel.

Q. What are you collecting?

A. It’s a little bit embarrassing but… LEGO (construction toys). I have lots at home. After I complete (finish) them I feel so good that I wanna boast in front of my friends. Something like 「This is my son」.

Thanks to susifq!alee1Thanks to undergroundfixme @ tumblr | gdheartri

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

- - -

More caps

65qplw.jpg

34zftpw.jpg

8x8or7.jpg

Thanks to undergroundfixme @ tumblr | gdheartri

Taken from aleee @ ibigbang

^

so Our Maknae just got his driving license?? WOAHHHHH~

Congrats RiRi~~!!! ^_^

I just done watching Inkigayo and Congrats to Bae for winning~ :D

Tabi came to support him!! thats so sweet!!

gotta love the part when he swinging his body during the encore~!

kkkkkkkkkk~ :lol::P

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I find it pretty funny that while the 2 maknaes are now licensed drivers, TOP the oldest still hasnt got one :lol:

Maknae shoule be really proud haha He must really pride himself on his Japanese skill and the license he got :lol:

- - -

TOP was there for Tae when he won Mutizen!!!!!

[HD] Inkigayo – Taeyang’s winning + encore (Jul,18,10)

C: CrazyCarrot350 @ YT

201007181722774103_1.jpg

ae_1279441441_749025552_0.jpg

C: Nate

Tae is soooo cute with all his "Thank you"s :lol:

And I wonder if TOP is feeling really hot inside. Its summer now and he is all covered up <_<

EDIT

"빅뱅" went up on search ranking :)

21588673.png

Guest sryche

shame on you prospera898 for even landing up here in this forum. How could you even call yourself a fan of BigBang and hate Daesung. I've watched Family Outing a lot and I don't think Daesung is faking it. He is naturally dorky and funny. Daesung may not be the best looking guy among the 5 of them but Daesung is an essential to the group. He has a nice and smooth voice. When TOP said that he could not figure out Daesung at all as his first impression, he was stating his thoughts but it doesn't mean that TOP is hating him.

You are too shallow. I just can't stand you at all. I know I am too harsh but I can't stand a fan like you. Daesung is not trying hard to be funny, you have such a weird thought on things. Don't force yourself to like him because doing that may make you not like him even more.

Aigoo, I cant understand you at all..

Guest teenace

prospera898,not trying to attack or anything but I want to clear up one thing.

Daesung is a comedian. Just like TOP is an actor,Daesung is a comedian.

Being funny is his job especially on a variety show. His specialty is body gags so yeah he does have to fall. Its the whole point of body gags. You can dislike him all you want but I just wanted to point some facts out :D

I remember in a fan account that they saw Seungri and GD drive away in their cars so I'm not surprised he has a license.

Go baby! Congrats to Taeyang! Top and 2NE1 look good too.

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP's shy clapping ^^

1279444058topclap.gif

1279447501claptop3.gif

C: dssmile @ bestiz

Charlie??? I see one photo of TOP behind ^^

img3101279445852.jpg

C: 6819 @ bestiz

Archived