★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

From their “2006 debut”, Big Bang are suddenly the best idol king veterans!

20100714115815473.jpg?w=402&h=402

They went from being 5 young Big Bang members singing “We Belong Together” to suddenly being the top best idol seniors/veterans.

With three members from TVXQ, including Micky Yoochun, in the midst of a lawsuit with SM and currently separated, and the official activities of Kim Hyun Joong from SS501 being stopped, the spot for the best top idol senior became uncertain.

The correct answer is, Taeyang, Seungri, TOP, G-Dragon, from Big Bang. Big Bang debuted last August 2006 with “We Belong Together”. That year Big Bang released three singles in a row, ‘Big Bang’ (August), ‘Big Bang is VIP’ (September), ‘Big Bang 03′ (November). In December a full “Volume 1″ album was released.

TVXQ debuted before with “HUG” in January 2004, and SS501 with “Warning” in June 2005. Next to Big Bang being the veterans are the Wonder Girls who are the current veterans in domestic activities in the United States who debuted with ‘Irony’ in 2007. Also in 2007 Kara debuted with ‘Break It’, FT Island debuted with ‘Love Sick’, SNSD debuted with ‘Into the New World’ and Supernova with ‘Hit’.

Then in 2008 came 2AM and 2PM. 2AM debuted in July with ‘This Song’, while 2PM debuted in August with 10 points out of 10′. Last year in 2009, a moustrous amount of 7 new groups debuted. Thus, the keyword for last year was ‘idols’.

In January 2009, After School debuted with ‘AH’, then came the “female Big Bang”, 2NE1 with their first song released to the public, “Lollipop” featuring Big Bang. Following them came 4minute in June with “Hot Issue” and then T-ara who officialy debuted with ‘Liar’ in July. SM then launched f(x) with their debut song, ‘La Cha Ta’. Next in October a male idol group named

BEAST from Cube Entertainment was born with their debut song ‘Bad Girl’. That same month girlgroup ‘Secret’ debuted with Magic. CNBLUE who was subjected to a plagiarism controversy this year in January debuted with “Loner” and Sister made a spectacular debut with “Push Push” .

Big Bang are definitely the best top veterans in the industry right now. I mean Big Bang has been away for about 2 years, and they are still included in every single kpop rank, they get CF offers left and right, they’re mentioned all the time by other idols, their DVD sales and album sales always take the 1 spot, etc.

Despite 2 years of absence with no promotions they are still this powerful in the industry and they have been here longer than any other group that’s still ”together” at the moment. Which just makes the anticipation for their comeback even greater! Which honestly worries me, but Big Bang has surprised me many times in the past, it wouldn’t be a first.

aleee

source/출처: Daum

translated/번역: aleee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com (leave credits intact)

Guest toozdae08

^

Such high expectations and such pressure. Hopefully the boys aren't too stressed. BB has a lot of haters just waiting for the boys to slip up somewhere but I'm sure the boys will rise to the TOP.

Guest Kushi

I honestly really dislike the 'BB is now the best' article.

Apart from the fact that they didn't even have Daesung's name on the BB list and the many grammar fails within the article. They make it sound as if the only reason why Big Bang became the best was because their competition all have internal problems. Imo BB was already the best at what they did before any of those other groups had their issues.

Guest toozdae08

^

The lack of Daesung's name is actually a translation error. One of the translators accidentally skipped it, so it was there in the original article. However, I agree with you. Just cause all the groups that BB debuted with are suddenly falling apart doesn't make that the reason why they are successful. They are successful because they work hard.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

alee @ibigbang forgot to include DS's name in her translation, but it was there in the original article...She corrected it already...

But I don't know what to say about that article in all honesty...I like the fact that BB is being recognized (that they work for their success, not cuz other groups fail apart...wtf?!), but at the same time, it's ALOT ALOT of pressure on the boys if you think about it...Like people have already said, everybody has their eyes on Big Bang when they're gonna make a comeback just like TY's.... And the longer they are away, the higher the expectation...so now, they're being stuck on this spot of don't know what to do as they've done pretty much almost all of the genre of music there is in my opinion! LOL...I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait!... The comeback better be in late August already....and please do not let it be 3 weeks promo like TY's...otherwise, I will complain...I mean, they've been away for 2 years and if YG lets them do 3 weeks promo, not only me, but I think KVIPs will be pissed off too...<__>

I do consider BB the best *always have thought that* but I don't want "other" people start labeling them that. Its just way to much pressure and a JINX if you ask me. They need to stay how they are now...very humble and concentrating on making music THEY like and not just putting out "hook songs" to please the massive amount of fans. I think BB album will be like a fresh air to the music scene.

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

C: YT2471 @ YT + aleee @ ibigbang

He looks soooo cute :wub:

- - -

Unseen photo of Dae????

photo removed as requested

そして土曜日の17:00からは、BIGBANG、JAY'ED、VANNESS、w-inds.出演の「MTV LIVE 05.30.10」から、ミュージックビデオをたっぷりとお届けする、A CLASS:倖田來未~加藤ミリヤ~YUIと続きます!

credit: MTV_JAPAN @ twitter

Yes, for me, BIGBANG is rly the best idol grp. :) But then that's

too much pressure on them...Im worried that people wud

expect too much and wud get disappointed :/ Well, BB dsnt

rly disappoint but yeah.

I just hope they do what they do best.

And to continue being together<3 I dnt want them to become

like the other idol grps out there who disband or aren't complete, etc :'(

That would surely kill me. BB is like the only kpop grp i

follow now DX Just the thought makes me cry T.T

Guest k-yoz

im so happy knowing that bigbang was labeled

"as the best senior/veteran" in the kpop industry..

but i do agree with what most of you guys think...

most specially to ca_kristine_4ever..it was like

the article was pertaining about how bigbang became

the best was bec. the other idol groups failed

to be together..and bigbang was still intact...

there's nothing wrong on labeling them with

that kind of words...but that also means..

people or fans will be more thrilled to put lots

of expectations and pressure to our boys...

but i guess...that's just how it is...we all know

that they will never change even if they were

being known to be like that...we proved it many times..

they are still the same bigbang as what we got to know

them when theyr were starting out in the kpop scene...

and they will still continue to focus on their music

just like what they are always doing...

we really can't help it if lots of fans were putting

much expectation to our boys...

btw, oh my..my hubby...was that pic recent?..

his hair on that pic was shorter than before..

i so miss him already....

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I KNOW!!!! My host mother in Japan recognised TOP right away when I introduced BIGBANG to her because she watched IRIS. She said that IRIS is pretty popular and TOP and lee Byunghyun are extremely popular among her friends, who are all 40+ :lol: She told me that T.O.P is hottttt :lol:

- - -

TOP in 20 yrs ^^ I wish my Dad were half as hot as this :lol:

agedwb20100715092224940.png

C: 진리는내꺼 @ bestiz

- - -

No one posted this yet?

100716 Turn It Up rankings on charts

100716k.jpg

C: 두부즙 @ DCinside

- - -

[100716] S.apps - TOP

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT

- - -

- - -

v LOLLL you call that "good at catching fish"? :lol:

Guest vstephaniew

can someone please tell me where i can watch FAMILY OUTING with the big bang members as guest? the one with GD or TOP or seungri or taeyang? coz i know that daesung is always there :) please please help me, or anything about big bang in variety shows, so far my favorites are the one @ intimate note and change that's the funniest so far and of course their YSSM i so love their guest appearance in variety shows... and if you guys know the variety show where YOO JAE SUK as the host, both GD and Daesung are guest and also yoona that's what i remember, if you guys know anything please send me a message about the links and all that download links. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I've been looking for those videos for so long :-( ...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FELLOW VIPs!! :)

Guest juang_bb

^^^ here are the links for GD, TOP and SR's guesting in Family Outing. YB never appeared in FO :(

Family Outing Season 1 - GDRAGON

Episode 7: **RamenSoupSubs didn't sub this part, but download links are available at their site**

Episode 8: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/comedy/watch/v172893568tCrQcg4

Family Outing Season 1 - TOP

Episode 34: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v18850580BE42PE4k

Episode 35: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v17943698zJfkqdz8

Family Outing Season 1 - SEUNGRI (and Kim Hyun Joong)

Episode 64: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v19168402rTySNqZc

Episode 64: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v19187328fqMEatqz

Archived