★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

Favorite performance?!? that's just so hard!!! that's like harder than picking my favorite songs from them. also, my favorite performance from them changes everytime.

hmmm... this is probably one of my favorites. so casual, and just hearing the VIPs sing along with them.... super awesome. and DAE rapping TOP's part and GD singing DAE's part, simply epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=232lIOFaLwc&feature=PlayList&p=D6895F5F5156442B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=16

and of course... who can resist the charm of BIBGANG and their MINI-MEs?!? the mini bigbang's charms resembles them too much.

those are only two of my faves. there's more really. they have a lot of amazing performances out there and it's just so hard to pick.

oh and i've been listening to their BS2010 live album, they still haven't changed...well, they just keep getting better actually. their LIVE is really amazing. sounds so much like the actual recording.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

I didn't know I was so missed. lol

Sorry I've been so busy working and making sure to support Tae that I've been neglecting my duties as a VIP. Anyway, can't wait for BB's comeback. It's going to be amazing.

Guest toozdae08

My favorite BB performance.

wow. this is really hard cause our boys (or is it men now?) are amazing. One of my many favorite performance is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s48PtsAbFcg

Fool's Only Tears is in my top 3 favorite BB songs. And this is an amazing performance of the song.

Another is this performance of Stylish - they are so comfortable on stage

Guest tazanya

I'm just curious (more like bored~

:P)so I decide to do this survey~  ^_^

WHAT IS YOUR FARVOURITE BIGBANG PERFORMANCE?

SINCE BIGBANG IS MAKING A COMEBACK WHICH VARIETY / TALK SHOW DO YOU WISH TO SEE THEM APPEARING TOGETHER?

First my alltime fave performance has to be Mnet MKMF 2007, I get chills, this is one of the performances I use to show my non-kpop friends how awesome big bang is.  This is like a star making performance, its like epic in its vastness, they fill the stage with 100000000% of charisma.  Best ever for me.

There are two runners up that just absolutely have to be mentioned.  First is their gara gara go performance at one of the end of year shows in Japan.  They hit the choreography so tight during the bridge.  GD is hamming it for the camera. Top is sexy as all get out.  SR and Dae are seeming so dang confident in their japanese finally.  And what can I say about Young Bae hotness overload.  This performance has all I want from them dorkiness, sexiness, nice singing, sick rapping, choreography off the charts, engaging the audience its fantastic. (sorry for the lq vid, i have it dl lol but could not find a good yt of the perf)

Last honorable mention, this would be my #1 if it featured all the boys but since its a Top solo it gets runner up status.  You guessed it TOP: Act Like nothing is Wrong with the phonebooth action WOW... just WOW. {the subs kinda take from the perf, but cant find a high quality without subs,.. just watch if you havent already its so powerful.  GEEZ /goes back to watching over and over and over}

what Variety SHow or TV SHow?

I guess strong heart, cuz of the whole secrets spilling lol.  But I kinda wanna see them on a funny action show like maybe an all of them go on a trip with the 1n2d's cast or they appear on Yoo Jae Suk's new show running man.  Those would be fun out the box shows for the boys.\\\

Sorry for babbling so much. 

Guest toozdae08

^

I so agree with To Act Like Nothing's Wrong. However I didn't want to include any solo performances cause there's a few from both GD and YB that I would add to but I can't.

Guest fiyfly

^^Taz, I so agree that the MKMF 2008 performance was the by the BEST performance for the group.  It may not have been the most vocally strong performance, but the way they commanded that stage as a group with one song was amazing (even with the rather bad camera work).  Not really being biased, but I think they totally stole the show that year - it showed me,  at least, that these boys really mean business and that they can honestly captivate the audience. 

I think the a close second was their "A Good Person" performance during one of the Big Bang concerts (they're sitting on the stage in chairs and TOP has his mask).  Something about the way they sang the song so together gives me chills still.  And they were all extremely good vocally as well.  :)

Guest juang_bb

since we are talking about fave performances of BIGBANG... maybe aside from the group performances and to add to the discussion, we can also include our fave solo performances from the members.

I'll start with my fave performances from TOP and GD first, cause unlike BB where I am having a hard time choosing, I already have my most fave for these two. I have yet to decide for YB, DS, and SR.

TOP's Act Like Nothing Happened perfs are always amazing. but his perf for that song that I like most is the one from 2009 BIG SHOW. that part after 4:15 is probably my most fave TOP stage moment ever!!!

this my fave GD performance ever! I don't know why, this is rather simple, as we've known GD, but this just stood out for me. so much charisma and i love that he actually DANCED here, reminds me of his pre-debut dancing vids all over yt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewk4NKKS1kY&feature=related

guys, do you read, soompi news?

Taeyang Confesses to a Blind Date with SNSD's Yuri

Big Bang member Taeyang made a surprise confession on the SBS show Strong Heart today saying that "Last winter, I went on a blind date with SNSD member Yuri. Even now we stay in touch and are doing well."

Taeyang recently released his first full solo album, Solar, which contains a song titled "I Need a Girl" - was this song a true expression of his feelings?

During the taping of the show, Taeyang stated, "I have never dated. But, this year, I would really like to meet a girl that I like and try dating." This then caused Big Bang member Seungri, who was seated next to Taeyang, to make this surprise announcement. "It seems that Taeyang-hyung really wants to have a girlfriend. He even went to a SNSD concert without telling any of us other members," Seungri said.

How serious are they? Well, Taeyang went on to say, "If I was in a really deep relationship with Yuri, I would not be able to make this kind of confession here. We talk often and talk a lot about music. We have become really good colleagues."

really unexpected rite?

inside of me really dying..~ huaaaaaaaaaaaaa :tears:

but yoobin must be the one that really hurt..~ kekeke

welcome back, Taz..!~ kekeke :lol:

Guest oh`retro

Aww guys, thanks for posting your favorite performances.

I've watched several of them just now & they bring back such good memories.

I especially loved the Lies performance with/for the fans.

The boys have such charisma on stage & they're so fun interacting with the fans.

Can't wait for Big Bang's comeback!

Here's one of my favorite performances.

It's GD performing This Love, but all the boys come out to sing with him.

I love the part where Seungri comes out & calls GD an idiot.

And when he suddenly continues the song, the fans go crazy.

Guest xRacho

Somehow the news about Taeyang and Yuri makes me sad ...

WHY A SNSD member?!?!

Ehhh. I like him and Dara :] They look so cute in the MV. haha.

I wish I was lucky and was able to go on a blind date with a hottie like THAT! :D

Guest twistedbluesoul

First perf on TV

09/23/2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZG7RCtkh2c

And this

EPIC Haru Haru performance

Guest missARROGANT

GD's GIFT to TAEYANG

^^ Christian Louboutin Louis Spiked High Top Sneaker Spring 2010

sneaker2.jpg

sneaker3.jpg

127848818121.jpg

cr: PUNCH @ bestiz

Guest g-dragon1988

07월21일 Se7en new album is release~ and there will be party with all YG family~~ We expect BIGBANG to come...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest sakime-yong

Im so proud for all of BIG BANG's achievements.

But now I really really miss them together on stage performance. :(

It's been a 2 years since they are on hiatus in korea.

Guest elavip

seungri got diagnosed with acute appendicitis : ( he's gonna go in surgery. hope baby gets well soon! and i hope the boys have time to pamper him a little too :D get well SEUNGRI!!!

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010070918015732841&type=1&outlink=1

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA21&newsid=01518646593032880&DirCode=0010201

Guest g-dragon1988

^ Yes..All fans are so worriedㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease get well SEUNGRI~ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

We pray for you..

GD worry tooㅋㅋ

---------------

TOP of page..ㅜ.ㅜ;; I'm in hurry, no time to share,sorry!!

Guest tomorrow13

My favorite performance.

So hard to choose.

I once watch a BB performance in Japan in which the sound system suddenly went off while they were performing Always. Our boys didn't stop there or weren't even confused. They sang an acapella version instead. Tabi and Jiyong did beatbox, lightened the atmosphere while the others kept singing their parts until the sound was fixed. They cooperated so well that I even like that version better than the original. Too bad, I can't find this performance on YT anymore. It's definitely my most favorite BigBang performance.

Here is another favorite. It's not a perfect one, Tabi even messed up lyrics but I love how they laughed it off, esp Jiyong. :wub:

Edit: Seung Ri is going through surgery today for acute appendicitis.

OMG, hope that everything will be fine. Please get well soon, maknae. :(

seungri got diagnosed with acute appendicitis : ( he's gonna go in surgery. hope baby gets well soon! and i hope the boys have time to pamper him a little too :D get well SEUNGRI!!!

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010070918015732841&type=1&outlink=1

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA21&newsid=01518646593032880&DirCode=0010201

so the surgery's today? what a sudden news. oh awww, get well soon maknae.

hope the boys come and visit maknae afer the surgery, haven't seen their brother/group love in ages.

Seungri to have surgery for acute appendicitis

Big Bang’s Seungri will be having surgery tonight at 10pm local time for acute appendicitis.

YG Entertainment expressed on the 9th, “Seungri will be operated on tonight for acute appendicitis. After recording Strong Heart on the 8th, he complained of stomach pains and then proceeded to the hospital this morning for diagnosis. After tests, it was determined that he had acute appendicitis and not gastroenteritis.”

A representative said, “Taking care of the body is a priority. His treatment is a priority over his schedule”

source:allkpop

get well soon, baby..~ :(

ahhhh... VIPs gonna pray for you. :)

Guest missARROGANT

^ Huh? Like so sudden. Poor him.

I hope he wouldn't pain so much T__T

2h64zds.jpg

Seungri ahh..don't feel scare and get well soon

TOP's cute Avator

myavatar170027261.gifmyavatar170027251.gifmyavatar170027241.gif

It is so cute^^

cr: bestiz