★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Taeyang Needs a Girl and wins #1 on M! Countdown

After an explosive week of back to back comeback performances for YG Entertainment’s very own Taeyang, it seems as though the media isn’t convinced in the man’s star power. But was there a need to doubt the man?

Taeyang always keeps things thoroughly professional and continues to bring out his best whenever he performs on the stage. Today’s performance of I Need a Girl and You’re My definitely proves that nothing will put him down and as he puts on quite a show for the fans. Perhaps it’s just a slow start for the artist, and maybe fans and non-fans alike will soon come to appreciate his efforts as a performer!

Having only just returned last week, Taeyang came up against MC Mong as the top 2 for this week’s M! Countdown. And in the end, it was Taeyang who came away with the win. Congratulations to Taeyang for his first win for I Need A Girl.

credit: allkpop.com

-----

Just as I thought. Taeyang will start pawning all other charts now! HAHAHA. TAEYTANG FIGHTING!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nahid

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is

gdragon-top-taeyang-sungri-daesung

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are

their smiles...everything

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are

all but last farewell-lies-haru haru-Tell me Goodbye-number1

4. The best Big Bang couple is

GDYB

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is

i can't remember...they are always happy and i hope they will be forever

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is

kwon ji yong

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is

when they are on stage

8. My first impression of Big Bang was

wow

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is

their Fila& Nii& bsx pics almost everything

10. The craziest Big Bang member is

Daesung-gd

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is

GD-YB-TOP

12. The shyest Big Bang member is

YB-TOP

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is

Seungri

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is

YB-Daesung

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is

daesung

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is

TOP-GD

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is

Gdragon

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is

Gdragon

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is

TOP-Daesung

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because

they are just so real and their songs are amazing

Guest cluelessmercy_1

wow its really great that taeyang is in the top20 for itunes usa. this is really one of the best news since hes the first singer in korea to did it

richard simmons the reporter. as of today, taeyang is #3 on us top 10 album chart on itunes. :w00t: who says that BIGBANG members are losing their touch. aside from, i saw that he is also in top 10 in other countries. TY ftw! haha congrats on his mcountdown winning. so happy :D

Guest honey_co2315

BIG BANG LOSING THEIR TOUCH??? this is that stupid writer thinks of losing their touch??? ranking high up there in itunes in different countries??? winning in mcountdown???? YB just let him eat his words...

what a way to answer back, huh!

but why is GD not present in YB's performance in mnet? i kinda miss him...

is TOP's movie can be watch here in the Philippines? haven't seen any poster anywhere...

Guest missARROGANT

^ yeah me too. I miss the guy who popped out from nowhere :D

I miss shindeplol's post too ^^

GD promoting SOLAR ?

gddd.jpg

cr: zzz@dcgd

Guest missARROGANT

Taeyang, “After the ‘elbowing incident,’ I decided to respect Seungri”②

tumblrl58wsnfw5m1qb6n5z.jpg

◆ After the ‘video incident,’ decided to treat Seungri as an adult

Although Taeyang is in the middle of his solo activities, there can’t not also be talk about Big Bang. All the members had taken part in solo activities, but their colors are all different.

“The reason we do music is because it makes us happy and we like it. When we put out solo albums we match it to our individual styles, and when we put out an album as Big Bang we do music that we can do together. We don’t fight when we talk about music.”

Recently, a video of Big Bang member G-Dragon elbowing youngest Seungri went viral and became quite a scandal.

“After watching the video, I thought it could be interpreted badly. We weren’t being smart. We should be doing that out in public.. We should have behaved more professionally. We’re all really close, and I think our acting naturally around each other was misunderstood. I realized that a lot of people are watching us. Also I decided to respect Seungri from now on. I realized that I have to treat Seungri like an adult (laughs).”

◆ Taeyang born in ‘88, lost in music from the 70s to 90s

Taeyang had been diligently exercising even before his debut. He had been sporting his trademark mohawk for quite awhile.

“Before our debut there was time to exercise worked into our schedules, but now if I don’t exercise I feel like I’m losing out so it’s too late not to work out. As for my hairstyle, I don’t change it. I have to grow it out but I can’t wait that long. And I don’t really feel the need to change it.”

These days Taeyang is listening to 90s singers 015B, Pinocchio, and others. He likes the lyrics, the melody, and the emotions. Taeyang says that he can’t really listen to the latest pop music. As is fitting of a member of Big Bang, living in the year 2010 and at the forefront of the music industry, his musical tastes are profound.

“My conviction is that even if I don’t make first place right away, I want to let people hear music that they can enjoy for a long time. I can’t really find much importance in music charts. Getting first place because of popularity, I think if I focus too much on that I’ll lose the meaning behind doing music.”

Taeyang is now going full-speed into promoting his official album.

“After my solo album activities, there are plans to hold a solo concert. Now that my album is out I want to diligently work and deliver my music on stage. I brought out this album with lots of joy so I would love for the people who listen to be happy too. As Big Bang, I want to put on a lot more performances with even better music.”

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

Taeyang's interview. But he talked about BB and G_Ri incident.

do you mean toozdae ? (if i'm not mistaken)

the one will come up with "controversial" question

then we will argue one another

but then it will make us stronger than ever..~

kekeke ^_^

kinda miss him / her too..~ blush.gif

ahhhh.. what a great today

the great news come after another

Kangta compliments - Taeyang conquer iTunes - Taeyang won !Mnet Countdown

to writer that writes about Taeyang slump album or whatnot

"in your face, man!" :vicx:

dush!! dush!! :wacko:

dont mess with YG Family!~ you will end up eating your bad word towards them!~

“My conviction is that even if I don’t make first place right away, I want to let people hear music that they can enjoy for a long time. I can’t really find much importance in music charts. Getting first place because of popularity, I think if I focus too much on that I’ll lose the meaning behind doing music.

REAL MUSICIAN... REAL TALENT..

ITS ABOUT TIME...~

do believe in our boys, they never disappoint us..~

what happen 2 years back, will happen this year too..!~ watchout kpop..!~

Guest g-dragon1988

GD promoting SOLAR ?

gddd.jpg

cr: zzz@dcgd

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ어머나ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ헐헐헐ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ지용아야하넹ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I cannot cannot breathe after see this photo!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!This is not human,GD is GOD!!ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅇㅈㄴ

Kill me...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!! GDGDGDGGDGDGDGDGDGD I love everything..suit..pose.his body..oh...;ㅇ;

I feel like explode my body now!! Emotions are over limit!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~~~

He looks like a cute boy in everything blue~and that ribbon is even more cuter!!ㅋㅋ

Hiarstyle is so sexy..along with the earrings..T^T I cannot explain..ㅠㅠㅠI am so happy to see any new thing of GD...

Why no one react to this photo??ㅠㅠㅠㅠaaahhhhhhhhh

Aww those card are so sweet!! G-Dragon definitely comes to mind when I think of handsome :wub: Taeyang is doing so well with his album sales and foreign ranking I'm so proud. LOL he starting to see maknae as an adult!! I felt that after see BB on MTV live. Our panda baby is becoming a man!! this is crazy right!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Awhhh Im so happy that I have many ppl care for me here :wub: I miss you guys and BIGBANG too, but dont worry Im coming back tmr hehe. I will post like crazy after that :lol:

Jiyong promoting SOLAR is really sweet :wub: They are really best friends, their 10-year friendship is so admirable, I wish I had someone that close to me too.

Kinda disappointed that Jiyong didnt appeasr with Tae on MCD. But Sketchbook is coming so Im hoping for Korean Dream and I NEED A GIRL perfs ^^ And maybe some more stories about their long-time friendship will do :D

Thanks everyone for keeping me updated with news and photos. REALLY appreciate them all :)

<3

Guest 218195

do you mean toozdae ? (if i'm not mistaken)

the one will come up with "controversial" question

then we will argue one another

but then it will make us stronger than ever..~

kekeke ^_^

kinda miss him / her too..~ blush.gif

I've spotted toozdae every now and then in allkpop defending our boys.

ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ어머나ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ헐헐헐ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ지용아야하넹ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I cannot cannot breathe after see this photo!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!This is not human,GD is GOD!!ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅇㅈㄴ

Kill me...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!!!! GDGDGDGGDGDGDGDGDGD I love everything..suit..pose.his body..oh...;ㅇ;

I feel like explode my body now!! Emotions are over limit!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~~~

He looks like a cute boy in everything blue~and that ribbon is even more cuter!!ㅋㅋ

Hiarstyle is so sexy..along with the earrings..T^T I cannot explain..ㅠㅠㅠI am so happy to see any new thing of GD...

Why no one react to this photo??ㅠㅠㅠㅠaaahhhhhhhhh

Andrea, you're priceless. I love reading your spazzing comments. It never failed to make me smile. I always like GD in blue and with just white shirt and jeans on.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to Daesung's guesting in HahaMong?

Guest minamelody

OMG Taeyang is currently #3 in US Itunes charts... :D I'm so proud of him, I hope YG will finally take this as some type of signal to let BB have some concerts in the US. <3

and Jiyong promoting solar! I love their friendship, it's soo sweet seeing them support each other all the time.

Guest k-yoz

a lot of good things have been

happening to taeyang...

first of all i want to ONGRATULATE

him

for being no.1 on mnet...

for being #3 on the USA iTUNES..

all of the hardworks that he did was

now,bit by bit..paid off...

kangta praising bigbang...

wow...it kangta who praised them...

their sunbae in the industry...

Guest Banana Peel

@ minamelody

I know, seriously. How I wish BB would come to US for a tour T__________T lol. I'd totally go, and I'm the kind of person who barely goes to concerts, hahahaha.

I can't believe YB's song is staying strong in charts right now! So proud of him!

P.S. I don't really agree with that TOP 30 Most Handsome Artists <_< TY @ #30? Sigh. lol, maybe I'm just biased that's why hahahahaah.

I'm just curious (more like bored~

:P)so I decide to do this survey~ ^_^

WHAT IS YOUR FARVOURITE BIGBANG PERFORMANCE?

- if U ask me I'll said all coz they never let us down and always being so hyped and energetic! their stage present are AWESOME but if I have to pick one I'll say "DIRTY CASH SCHOOL VERSION" from "GLOABAL WARNING TOUR~" its just totally crack me up watching Ri being the nerd that bows almost 180degree and the hyungs being the bad boy and the bullies~ :lol:

- 2nd fav would be during MBC MUSIC CORE final episode in 2008 when Bae performed "Look At Me Only" and BIGBANG performed "Haru Haru + Sunset Glow"~ Jiyong being a kung fu master knocking all of 'em down and Riri trying to knock Ji from behind but fail totally make my day~ kkkkk~:lol:

SINCE BIGBANG IS MAKING A COMEBACK WHICH VARIETY / TALK SHOW DO YOU WISH TO SEE THEM APPEARING TOGETHER?

- I'll say EVERY SINGLE SHOW THAT HAVE MC YOO!! LOL~ then Dumb and Dumber Brothers can reunite!! kkkkk~ :lol: I miss FO season1 so much~ :(

EDIT~

woot, I TOPped a page~

lets enjoy Tabi's 'smiling eyes shall we~!! ^_^

withtop5.gif

C: kpop_gif@LJ~

GD promoting YB's album is so cute. he looks so handsome, too. the birthday cards from GD&TOP to the lucky VIP Japan, I'm jealous. haha They're so adorable though. ;D

This is a hard one because I enjoy many of their performances. At the moment, I would have to say I enjoyed their 'Sunset Glow' performances a lot because it was so cute & fun. It's really too hard to choose though. >__<

SINCE BIGBANG IS MAKING A COMEBACK WHICH VARIETY / TALK SHOW DO YOU WISH TO SEE THEM APPEARING TOGETHER?

For me, it doesn't really matter which variety/talk show they come on because I will be really happy to just see them together. ♥

Guest intelligirl

I like the dance moves for "Last Farewell" especially the jump rope move and all their random hand movements. :lol: It's so cute.

I actually don't like them to appear on variety shows that much... -_- If I had to choose one though I'd go with something like Come to Play because when they made their appearance in it they were all very genuine and revealing, but humorous at the same time.

This performance of Last Farewell. Why? Because it shows BB ability to get the crowd involved and hyped up no matter their age or status. If you notice their reaction after the performance was over it tells you that BB won the crowd over by having an awesome performance!! Very crisp *except for Daes little bump into Top* definitely my fav.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdUlIs78f4E

Let me think!!! maybe WinWin!! or Come to play. I want them to spill some secrets.

I've spotted toozdae every now and then in allkpop defending our boys.

ahhhhhh... that's so sweeeeeeeeeettt..~

toozdae, dont forget to come here

we also need you here

hihihi :lol:

yay!!! shinhdeplol is back!! woot! woot! :w00t:

i'm so happy, just like family reunion... kekeke :D

hurm... its tough question because i love every single their performances

but perhaps my favourite is we belong together remix version feat Gummy

why? because at that performances all of our boys are rapping... kekeke

such a wonderful performances and GDragon waves is jjang!!!

but too bad, the video is being removed at YT already.

hurm.. come to play? maybe.. hihihi ;)

i love how they reveal, each other secret...

but as long as big bang is there, i've gotta love the show :wub:

Big Bang's ''Tell Me Goodbye" is already on MYX Chart Philippines!

huhud.png

Source: myxph.com

cr: bheann @ bigbangvip.net

Archived