★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Bae mention the BIGBANG member in his recent interview in M-Net WIDE NEWS~!!

- TaeYang said on Mnet 'WIDE' that GD posed w/ "I Need A Girl" tee on his me2DAY is to help YB PR the album. GD isnt recruiting a gf atm.LMAO

- "& GD's featured for the rap flow in the PV, Daesung always came to visit the shoot,while Seungri's nowhere to be seen (laugh)" -- YB on Mnet 'WIDE'

- and its the 1st time that YB mentioned #SOLAR SOLO CONCERT!!aggggrrrhhhh getting excited already :D

Taken from: TeamBIGBANG twitter~

LOL at the part Ri was nowhere to be seen~ :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPsexyeyes

For those who are worried for The Big Bang comeback because "Turn It Up" and "I Need A Girl didn't appeal to thm..

Guys, do you remember what YG said to TOP?

"You don't have to do what is popular, what you do is popular."

Turn It Up was totally different from our usual dose of KPOP, but after 2 weeks of release and WITHOUT promotions its still #1 and #2 on some charts and it never leaves the Top 5 with others. And the song doesn't have promotion :) Accomplishment eh?

It's only a proof that even if TOP creates music different from what our ears might approve of, he and Big Bang manages to top charts.. make thousands of people listen and buy the song. Its a matter of loving the artist because we know he could deliver more.. better songs. So K-VIPs supported him whether or not they liked the song. "What you do is popular.."

In Taeyang and I Need A Girl's case.. Let's trust on YG. I personally would admit that I would've preffered Break Down or Superstar to be the title track. But YG has shut me up many many times before with my complains, so now that I've learned my lesson.. I WILL SUPPORT THIS DECISION. Like what happened to TOP's Turn It Up.. I Need A Girl will be number 1 for a long time because whether or not K-VIPs ike the song or not, they would still support it because they know Taeyang could deliver more in the near future. Support the MV for future purposes I must say?

Big Bang wont disappoint.

here's the clip of Bae's interview on M-Net WIDE NEWS~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96jAGRsMPm4&feature=player_embedded

He said Ji featured in the song and in the MV and Dae always came at the shooting set and really thankful for his support but Ri was nowhere to be found! LOL~ :lol:

Ji was helping him with promoting, thats why he posted the pics of him wearing the "I Need A Girl" t-shirt, not because he's looking for a girl rite now~ LOL, nice answer Youngbae! :lol:

the MC said that Dara and Jiyong help alot in promoting his new album in their me2day but why nobody help promoting for Tabi and then Bae answered "Its because TOP hyung MV is American style so there's no need to help promoting!" LOL, naughty BaeBae!! :lol:

Its so sweet that Jiyong help in monitoring Bae and give him some tips~ :D

Guest evilgary

wow thats really alot of cards with the pictures of gdragon and taeyang and the rest. i wonder how many of those do you have as it looks interesting

Big Bang's July 2010 Schedule

July 4

- SBS Haha Mong Show (Daesung

July 13

- MTV Japan Music Video Selection

- MTV Live (BIGBANG Special)

July 24

- Asia-Pacific Global Tolerance with Music Concert

July 26

- Mezamashi Live at Odaiba

Source: BBVIPZ

taken from: bigbangupdates.com

Guest universe

wow dead thread. well to bump things up, i have faith in BB's comeback. like what someone had mentioned, their solo stuff is different from BB's music. their solo music are what they themselves wanted, not for the masses. although i don't agree that BB is yet another idol group, their music is definitely more mainstream than their solo stuffs. which explains why their music as a group can appeal to so many people, while their solo stuffs may only appeal to some.

and i have faith in GD as well. he will defnitely write a song that will suit BB's image haha

Does anyone find it weird that every single Kpop artists are releasing their singles and albums right around this time?...Before August when our boys are planning to comeback. I'm not stating this out of arrogance of the boys' influence and popularity...but I saw a similar comment on AllKpop and I couldn't help but notice that it's true. This kind of reminds me of GD and his album release...and how everyone (admitted on Strong Heart)...waited and released their albums later. Haha...too bad they're releasing it right around Taeyang's album...which isn't all that better is it? Big Bang is the only group I know that could have successful solos for each members and everyone acknowledge that...even anti-fans. I can't wait until their album comes out. By the way...I recently got addicted to We Got Married lately...which member of Big Bang would be most interesting on WGM?

I hope YGE consult with new producers on BB album :wub: While I love everything they have come out with I think some of the biggest hits come from newer producers who have fresh ideas. I also agree that everyone is trying to avoid August because of BB...not meant as a put down to any other group but its the smartest move their company can make. I'm waiting for HAHA mong show with Daesung it should be hilarious!

Guest hayakatsu

Does anyone find it weird that every single Kpop artists are releasing their singles and albums right around this time?...Before August when our boys are planning to comeback. I'm not stating this out of arrogance of the boys' influence and popularity...but I saw a similar comment on AllKpop and I couldn't help but notice that it's true. This kind of reminds me of GD and his album release...and how everyone (admitted on Strong Heart)...waited and released their albums later. Haha...too bad they're releasing it right around Taeyang's album...which isn't all that better is it? Big Bang is the only group I know that could have successful solos for each members and everyone acknowledge that...even anti-fans. I can't wait until their album comes out. By the way...I recently got addicted to We Got Married lately...which member of Big Bang would be most interesting on WGM?

yea, it is somewhat true. but it could be a coincidence, or it could be the case like in strong heart. some might have planned their comeback long before BB ever announced their plans, and some might conciously choose to either delay or hasten their comebacks based on BB's comeback. we are a formidable team. YGFam. and that isn't arrogance. that is a known fact.

other than that, i think i like that taeyang's album will be facing a lot of friendly competition. mainly because, if taeyang prevails, it will prove and strengthen even more the fact that BB starts trends rather than follow them. notice how youngbae's comeback single is the only one right now with a smooth relaxing beat? i love that. so if youngbae can pull this off -which i have no doubts that he will- then all the more to prove ourselves.

and i agree. even antis can acknowledge a threat when they see it. that's why they start talking trash and nonsense. you can always smell fear when antis start talkin smack abt other groups that they feel threatened by.

anyway, personally i think seungri would be THE MOST ENTERTAINING on WGM. if only to see how his partner would deal with his quirky overconfidence. i can imagine him being all flattering and noona~ and everything. haha^^ this is assuming YG would even allow him to be casted for such a show. there's that no variety tradition going on in YG. it's both a curse and a blessing that one. haha^^

[NEWS] From Taeyang to TOP, Big Bang members have “Invincible Solos” Why?

2010070210354897520_1.jpg

Even Taeyang took over the first place spot.

Taeyang rose to the number one spot on July 1st with his first solo album release on Hanteo’s daily charts, a site that monitors album sales. Also on the morning of the 2nd, he is currently taking first place with his title song ‘I Need a Girl’ in Mnet Media’s daily real time charts, and is going strong in the music section as well. And so the idol group Big Bang’s members are once again continuing on with what’s been called the ‘invincible solos.’

In the beginning, there was Taeyang. Taeyang was the first to release a mini-album in May of 2008, and his title song ‘Only Look at Me’ rose to the top of all record and song charts.

The baton was then passed on to youngest member Seungri that same year. Seungri released his first solo record at the end of 2008 with the title song ‘Strong Baby,’ and captured first place on music programs.

At the end of January last year, Daesung had a surprise-release of trot song ‘Big Hit’ written by fellow member G-Dragon, and was a hit on the record market.

Leader G-Dragon released his first solo album last August and with his title song ‘Heartbreaker’ earning explosive popularity, enjoyed having the number one selling album of the year 2009.

This year, before the release of Taeyang’s first solo album, TOP released his solo song ‘Turn It Up’ as a digital single and took over first place in the music charts.

And so the five members of Big Bang, who debuted in the summer of 2006, would rise to the top whenever they put out a solo song within the past two years.

Regarding this, YGEntertainment’s president Yang Hyun Suk said, “Whenever the members of Big Bang put out a solo song, they tend to release a song that reflects their personal styles instead of the style of the group Big Bang,” and went on to reveal, “Of course when it comes down to the important decision of choosing what songs will go into the solo album, the members do that together.”

He continued to say, “The biggest reason that the Big Bang members receive so much love whenever they have solo activities is that you can hear a style and charm different from Big Bang through the solo songs,” and added that, “Whenever one member puts out a solo album, the other members of Big Bang offers him lots of good advice, and in the future you’ll be able to see the members’ diversity through their respective solo albums.”

Taken from::

iBIGBANG

Translated by:: seungie

------------

I love u Papa YG~ For always giving the freedom to the boys to do whatever they want!! :wub:

I'm very happy about how each memebers solo has been so different. YB album is true to his R&B style and I can't wait to see what Daesungs solo will be like in the future other than CC. I really want August to get here to hush all the doubters that are coming out of the woodwork -_-. BB is strongest together.

Guest juang_bb

this is will be random, but am i the only one who's missing our lovable Big Bang maknaes RiRi and DaeDae?

the Hyungs are all over the place, while the maknaes are nowhere to be seen. except those pics from Choice37's wedding.

Is Dae really going to be on HaHa Mong Show again? that's nice... i'll look forward to it.

YG!!! give us some DAE and RI action please. I'm enjoying the hyungs appearances and activites lately, but how about the maknaes? Don't hide them!!! LOL!

With the lack of DS and SR, im reposting their solo performances from BS2009. I miss them on stage.

I miss our Strong Baby Panda

and I miss our always DaeBak DoreDAEmon

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I so agree...I don't understand what's with YG really...I missed SR the most I have to say...LOL...Because I know that DS is doing his album and he finished filming What's Up, which will be airing in August, so I'm pretty sure YG will slowly allows him to go on variety show starting with HahaMong show and everything elses, so I will see him on shows alot. I remember YG said before that SR's solo would come out after TOP, but then he pushes everything back, so don't really know what SR's doing at all or is he doing anything??...since he & DS produces Like Big Bang, I hope both of them are given opportunities to produce songs for Big Bang/themselves as well... I've been so SR deprived too that I have to go and search up old G-ri video to watch for fun...and his Strong Baby performances...LOL...

#BigBang Doubles Down in Japan! #Taeyang No.5 iTunes Japan R&B/Soul singles chart + #T.O.P No.6 iTunes Japan Hip-Hop/Rap single chart

#TOP #TurnItUp featured on main page of iTunes Music Store Japan! #TOP & #Taeyang now on iTunes Japan Top 100 Singles Chart!

credit: DFSB_Kollective @ twitter

Guest Mehndi

#BigBang Doubles Down in Japan! #Taeyang No.5 iTunes Japan R&B/Soul singles chart + #T.O.P No.6 iTunes Japan Hip-Hop/Rap single chart

#TOP #TurnItUp featured on main page of iTunes Music Store Japan! #TOP & #Taeyang now on iTunes Japan Top 100 Singles Chart!

credit: DFSB_Kollective @ twitter

single chart Taeyang now No.4

itune100703solhorz.jpg

Main page

itunemainpage.jpg

Top Singles Chart! iTunes Japan

top100topvert.jpg

Guest missARROGANT

awhh, I was hoping for a response :/ does no one have a list of Big Bang appearances?? ):

sighh, sorry for re-asking :Pblush.gif

(desperateee)

Can't remember all. These are a few that I remember.

You can search most of the shows with eng sub on YT.

DS Family outing

Big Bang - Boom's FunFun Radio

Come to play

madam b salon big bang

love letter big bang

big bang documentary

BB/gd TV

HaHa mong's show

>>>can't wait for DS's appearance on sunday. Miss Him T_T

top1p.jpg

top2p.jpg

Guest teshagoesblind

Can't remember all. These are a few that I remember.

You can search most of the shows with eng sub on YT.

DS Family outing

Big Bang - Boom's FunFun Radio

Come to play

madam b salon big bang

love letter big bang

big bang documentary

BB/gd TV

HaHa mong's show

>>>can't wait for DS's appearance on sunday. Miss Him T_T

top1p.jpg

top2p.jpg

awwwh! thankss! what's DS appearing on Sundayyy? :o

awwwh! thankss! what's DS appearing on Sundayyy? :o

dont quote images.. remove the %7Boption%7D code before posting~ :)

in BIGBANG schedule they mention that Dae will be on HahaMong Show today~ (its already past midnight here in my place~ :P ) and Hyori unnie will be there too, so I'm not sure if he will be there as on of the guest, or he just gonna feature in a silly MV like Hyori unnie and other FO members did to him~ still cant wait~!! :w00t:

Guest teshagoesblind

dont quote images.. remove the %7Boption%7D code before posting~ :)

in BIGBANG schedule they mention that Dae will be on HahaMong Show today~ (its already past midnight here in my place~ :P ) and Hyori unnie will be there too, so I'm not sure if he will be there as on of the guest, or he just gonna feature in a silly MV like Hyori unnie and other FO members did to him~ still cant wait~!! :w00t:

sorryy! kinda new to posting! I'll be aware of that next time.

HaHaMong? oooh. hope to watch himm. he's soooo adorable! :D thanks!

Archived