★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

another vid from BSX me2day

100625 BIGBANG T.O.P&GD&SR「BSX」Unseen video!

- - -

100625 Turn It Up's positions on charts

0023305bad4588e09c82049.jpg

C: 权家的 @ baidu

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

^ woww..they all look so handsome :wub:

47323970267507cb583a.jpg

SR? doesn't look like him.

cr: bbvipz

edit:

100625 BIGBANG「BSX」Unseen video!

cr: gilbakk2010@yt

Just want to share something I found from Wikipedia

During this time rumors spread among fans of Big Bang making an official break due to GD going to jail, but later confirmed that was all a misunderstanding and actually GD visiting family, and later notified that an anti-fan base created these rumors

…omitted...

A new album is scheduled for release this summer. The album is reportedly planned to be called "Electricity" based on a stronger electronic/hip-hop style, While the group is on hiatus, T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri are working on solo projects,while Taeyang is continuing promotions for his album.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang_(group)

I believe I follow BB news quite closely, and never come across with these news.Hope someone go and edit the page with correct information.

Guest shinhdeplol

21dara_1277458722_02372_me2photo.jpg

^ Is it Taeyang on Dara's shirt?

C: Dara's me2day

- - -

10: Choi Seung-hyun (T.O.P) seemed to cry a lot while watching the movie.

Kwon: Yes, he cried quite a lot. (laugh) But I understand how he feels because "71 Into the Fire" is his first film. I think I knew nothing either when I was his age. How the tears flowed after I shot my last action scene in "Spirit of Jeet Kun Do." I think that might be what he felt.

From Kwon Sangwoo's 10asia interview

Source: asiae.co.kr

Taken from ashiva @ omonatheydidnt

Guest syao_sid

[NEWS] TOP “I want to become a monster”

The hard times and the happy times after my debut were all so crazy I couldn’t even think. It’s amazing when I think about it. It’s not like I’m physically tough. I always exercised in order to be able to endure through my stamina. I think I was able to build up myself mentally through exercise.

Why do I run like this without stopping. It’s probably because of my greed to become someone thrilling and free. I don’t want to be bound to anything. What the public feels is that I’m just one of Korea’s many idol stars. But I’ve never once thought that Big Bang was just simply another idol group. That’s my honest opinion.

I don’t want to become a star. I want to become a monster that constantly shows off something new. I mean that I don’t want to become some prepackaged merchandise. I’m going to protect my innocence. That’s what I need in order to do my work. I’m not going to get dirty. Even if I see something like that I’m going to forget it quickly.

I am a musician. I don’t have a clear plan. I myself don’t even know how I might change. I don’t want to plan that out. I want to do something surprisingly new. Even if I do have some plan, it’s a secret from everyone else. ^^

credits: 번역- seungie

ibigbang

But I’ve never once thought that Big Bang was just simply another idol group. That’s my honest opinion.

soooo sooooo TRUE tabi!

"But I’ve never once thought that Big Bang was just simply another idol group. That’s my honest opinion."

I cant agree more..~ that's why we love big bang, they are different from other idol groups..~ ahhh... the more i read the more i fall in love with him.. inside his dorkiness there is delicate-pure soul...~ ❤❤❤

saranghae, oppa..~ :wub:

Archived