★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

TOP has been losing weight and I think it looks good on him. His nice cheekbones are more prominent. Seungri, on the other hand, is the only one I see who is gaining weight and I LOVE IT! He looks chubbier and wayyy healthier than he did during his strong baby days! :D

I agree! I think Top's weight is fine as it is. I don't understand why some people are saying that he looks fat, which I don't think he does. He could be just waking up or something, u never know that....

Yeah, Seungri has been gaining weight for sure! not in a bad way though...I've noticed that his arm have been getting alot bigger these days...In the UFO message between GD and SR about a few months ago, GD did mentioned that SR is trying to build muscle and is looking bigger these days, so I think that's the reason why. He does definitely looking way healtheir...During Strong Baby, he lost so much weight! LOL...

Since today's SR's day and to stay away from all the negatives... I want to share some G-ri clips! hehee...I was so bored, I found them on YT yesterday and it just make my days brighter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QO-Z1QAGrY

I never pay close attention during their Big Show's Lady performance until this time I realized that GD purposely held SR back and points to him singing the lyric "You're the only one gurl" and SR just nod his head! LOL...I laughed so hard...I couldn't believe I didn't catch that while watching the concert! hehehe....GD is such a naughty leader! hehehe

This one is so cute! All the Gri moments we've seen already...but starting at 5:00, GD mentions he wants his own record label and they were imaginating about which floor is which, and then he mentions a dance floor and then he said "Ji-Ri Label!" that's so adorable! These two are loving each other too much!

Hopefully, SR will write message for us VIPs today! And maybe bring some good news toO! that'll be awesome!

Guest toozdae08

PPL really do need to stop bashing on Seungri - I'm not sure why ppl don't realize how talented he is and what a good singer he is. I think the problem is that he has yet to find his voice like his hyungs have. If you pay a lot of attention to BB (like we vips do) you really get to see Seungri shine but to the causal listener sometimes he is overshadowed by his hyungs a little. That is not to say he is any less talented or hardworking but he hasn't found that "it" that makes ppl immediately say "oh, yes that's Seungri" when they listen to him. All I know was that Seungri was the last member to catch my eye but when he did I was like "wow, this kid is talented". I feel that now that he is more mature he is really developing that presence. He is definitely catching my eye more often. I can't wait for another solo project from him.

Guest evilgary

yea i don't get why do people bash seungri. everyone of them is unique in their own ways. seungri does shine too and he is really funny in his own ways too. wow thanks alot for the seungri gifs

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!!

I love those gifs of Seungri.

I love the way he smile & the way

he bring himself out there.

I miss his teeth though ever since

he got them fixed.

The fancams from the HYUNDAI event

is totally amazing & a handful for

me to watch too.

I realised how TOP loooked

rather tired during the event.

If you were to go clubbing, which member of Big Bang will you take with you! You can only choose one! lol that's going to be so hard but oh wells! lol

I'll go with Seungri<3 We'll celebrate SEUNGRI DAY together dancing XD

Hahahaha. But iono...GD might interfere and take Ri away from me T___T

So can i take them both instead? LMAO.

Yay! HAPPY SEUNGRI DAYY! <3

2j26n46.jpg

And omigod!!! IT'S DAE WHO WAS SHOUTING THE HEY PART

before GGG's chorus?! OwO That is so sexyy!

I thought it was GD or TOP before but in those Dae

fancams, i found out that that growl-like "Heeey!"

was from him<3 AHHHHHHH~ SPPAZZZZ! XD

Guest SilentReader

PPL really do need to stop bashing on Seungri - I'm not sure why ppl don't realize how talented he is and what a good singer he is. I think the problem is that he has yet to find his voice like his hyungs have. If you pay a lot of attention to BB (like we vips do) you really get to see Seungri shine but to the causal listener sometimes he is overshadowed by his hyungs a little. That is not to say he is any less talented or hardworking but he hasn't found that "it" that makes ppl immediately say "oh, yes that's Seungri" when they listen to him. All I know was that Seungri was the last member to catch my eye but when he did I was like "wow, this kid is talented". I feel that now that he is more mature he is really developing that presence. He is definitely catching my eye more often. I can't wait for another solo project from him.

All these bashings really got me curious. When did all this started? Was it during 2007 or 2008 comebacks? I doubt it was when they were still promoting Lies because i saw videos of Lies and MKMF07, i thought SeungRi did just fine over there. Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and saying that SeungRi is less talented that other hyungs really got me thinking that he hasnt really got the chance to showcase what he has just like what toozdae08 mentioned. Sure he doesn't have a good control of vocals unlike YoungBae and Dae, but he is definitely improving and people just tend to dismiss this fact. I for one love his voice when he sings ballad and slow songs.

Why is SeungRi still being bashed? Is it his overconfidence and him appearing arrogance that disgust people? :l

Happy SeungRi Day :)

Keisuke Kato blogs about BigBang:

***Keisuke Kato (加藤 慶祐, Katō Keisuke?), born September 2, 1988, is a Japanese actor and entertainer***

cr:wikipedia

469259338293916eced2.jpg

今日は、「IRIS」の主題歌BIGBaNGさんの「Tell Me Goodbye」のCDを買ってきました!!

何回も聞きたくなるようなとっても良い曲なので、是非聞いてみてね。

cr:세일러스 @bestiz

Trans:

Today, I bought IRIS theme song by BigBang, Tell me goodbye CD!

It such a good song, I have listened to it so many times.

**sorry for the inaccuracy since I used Google Translator**

Guest propera898

[b]Happy SEUNG RI DAY!!!!

IM NOT REALLY A FAN OF HIM BUT I REALLY LIKE HIS OVERCONFIDENCE i think thats what makes him appealling and cute also hes not the cute makne anymore hes getting hot even thou he aint my type XD he always does his best and learns really fast i like him alwasy willing to learn many things hes funny and realiable he does take care of his Hyuns a lot , especially Gdragon and TOP you can see that in videos , like when he was with TOP and they ask TOP to dance Seung ri inmediatly say ILL DO IT !!! AND stood up really fast XD and once when they were at a christmas tv show with a lot of nunnas one of the nunnas tried to kiss TOP as joke but SEUNG RI pull him back or a least he tried

so i like him more because of that , also gives alot to the BANG , like his fanservice ( who could replace that :D) his voice might not be the best but well i already like his voice! :P

HAPPY DAY!

Guest blablablash04

Happy SeungRi Day to All =) May the cute Maknae be blesses with all the love from his fans all around the world. GOd Bless <3

Guest blablablash04

Happy SeungRi Day to All =) May the cute Maknae be blessed with all the love from his fans all around the world. GOd Bless <3

Guest g-dragon1988

1276325090100611hdgd6.gif

^우악으악 adorable!!!ㅋㅋ

v I can see underwear...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋgrey one waaaah~~*>.<* Im hot~ㅇ<-<

100611hdgd2.th.jpg100611hdgd5.th.jpg100611hdgd3.th.jpg100611hdgd4.th.jpg100611hdgd1.th.jpg

출처:secret님

---------------

94463190.png

^cute fanart~

출처ㅣ네이버

----------------

1276261222411.th.jpg

출처ㅣ네이버

------------

[100611] ガラガラGO! GD Fancam[gd-supporters][HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbNXn6IRrmM&feature=player_embedded

출처:지디갤

Guest g-dragon1988

Today Tabi 포화속으로시사회 came..ㅋㅋat 롯데시네마^^ I never post about 최탑..ㅋㅋBut who love him, enjoy!ㅋㅋ

12763249632010061215432s.th.jpg12763249632010061215432v.th.jpg12763249632010061215432w.th.jpg12763249632010061215432r.th.jpg12763249632010061215432o.th.jpg

12763249632010061215432.th.jpg12763249632010061215432b.th.jpg12763249632010061215432e.th.jpg12763249632010061215432z.th.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3391/12763249632010061215432.jpg

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/9775/12763249632010061215432d.jpg

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/4850/12763249632010061215432q.jpg

출처ㅣ베스티츠

---

What happened to this thread...it's so dead..ㅠ..ㅠ

Archived