maybe with the cast

for a while there, i thought BB was a 4 member group

i was like, heyy! they match with 2NE1 rofl

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alla

Super HQ scans of the CD booklet:***solo photos were posted up by xtlover15 on last page***

a00422504c0efd8deb2d2.jpg

a00422504c0efd8deb2d2.th.jpg

cr:bestiz

more from the Japanese Magazine:

40847845.jpg

49301916.jpg

Guest Unni_Ashley

where's TOP sitting then?

maybe with the cast

for a while there, i thought BB was a 4 member group

i was like, heyy! they match with 2NE1 rofl

Well TOP is an actor here remember^^ so he was with others actors of course

and hehe that's a good idea...keke...ohh Jiyong looked exhausted...poor boy!!

posted?

TOP’S ACTING MADE YG CRY

YG Entertainment’s president, Yang Hyunsuk has shed some hot tears. It was during a war blockbuster movie, 71 – Into the Fire, which stars Big Bang’s TOP.

Director Lee Jaehan’s new movie, 71 – Into the Fire has opened a special viewing on the 8th at the Lotte Cinema. Jang Donggun, Kim Namju, Son Taeyoung, Kim Jaedong and many others came, but among them, Big Bang, 2NE1 and other artists have shined the dark movie theater in support of TOP’s new movie.

When the special viewing was happening, the press were disappointed in not being able to attend this special viewing. Instead, they waited outside early in the morning with the fans until the movie was over. 71 – Into the Fire has not only gained attention because of the casting of big stars, such as TOP, Kwon Sangwoo, Cha Seungwon, Kim Seungwoo, Park Jinhee, and many others, but it’s because this movie is the comeback of director Lee Jaehan after making A Moment to Remember.

President Yang and YG family have received cheers and applause when they entered the stage. When it was TOP’s turn to give his greeting, the audience stood up from their chairs and clapped and cheered loudly for him.

Once the movie began, the cheerful crowd died down. 71 – Into the Fire depicts the event that happened at during the Korean War. It involves 71 students who had the face the war. The movie brought pain and yet it touched the hearts of the audience.

Whenever TOP would appear, the members of YG family would say, “oh,” but as they continued watching the movie, the sounds of sniffling could be heard and for some, tears could be seen in their eyes.

After the viewing, Yang Hyunsuk stated, “I didn’t know this movie was this sad. I never imagined I would cry so much. TOP was very natural with his character. It seems like he got a lot of help due to working with great actors who were able to support him.”

Big Bang and 2NE1 were sitting in the back, watching the movie and when it was over, they gave two thumbs up and couldn’t hide their happiness at TOP’s success.

That night when the team went out for dinner, TOP called Yang Hyunsuk and thanked him for giving him this opportunity.

Source: Son Namwon @ hanafos.com

Translator: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

taken from: www.21bangs.com

VIPs really proud of you, choi seung hyun..~

:D :D :D

Guest dada

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

I think they will continue as

BIG BANG after this year or the next.Though the guys do have more

freedom & gets to showcase their individual style more when doing solo

activities,but then I believe they will want to continue as group more.

I remembered once KWON LEADAH mentioned that he wanted

BIG BANG to go on as long as possible just like how SHINHWA is going

strong as a group even after 10 years.

What's more YG is more lika a family with his artistes,thus

I doubt there will much of discrepancies which will lead to the guys

breaking up unwillingly.

And of course,I got a feeling that there will

be times when the group will be in a hiatus and

doing their own solo stuffs just like what they had done

after their 2ND ALBUM.

Nontheless I will support each of the member

as much as I will as a group. :rolleyes:

I just watched TMG MAKING

& the though the guys are freezing cold,feeling

tired they still managed to act all dorky and made

some fun moments between themselves.

Guest toozdae08

I personally feel that Taeyang and his razor is having a disagreement. They should reconcile and make up. He is still brings the sexy though.

And he is really loving flannel lately. That is like totally his new look.

Guest chaq_momiji

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

before there was Bigbang in my life..

There was Japanese rock band L'Arc~en~Ciel...

and they too producing their own solo album and has their own individual activities.. but

they do comeback with group album in two or three years and still going strong until now for almost 20 years.. :D

I wish Bigbang will always be Bigbang...

individual and solo activities needed to nurture their own self.. to pursue their own passion either in music or acting..

but.. as a group.. they will be complete.. as one body. with so much colors...

didn't TOP ever said that he would love doing BigShow 50 years later? that's <3 :)

oh, and about the special viewing....

I am SO PROUD of you, Tabi..... <3

I hope it's gonna be DAEBAKK!!!! ^____^

Guest littlevoice

The boys with 2NE1 at the Iris premier:] 2urtb1j.jpg

Source: 21bangs

The boys look sentimental, maybe they're trying their best not to cry. Taeyang looks so proud of TOP too. I think they didn't walk the red carpet, cause if they did their will be picture of them already, right? Kekeke. I guess they don't want attention and was just there to support TOP, or they just came late...

I think they will be together... I don't think they will break-up ...hopefully. I guess its not that hard to see them doing individual activities in the future since they are already balancing group and individual promotions at the same... and in 2 different countries.

TOP’S ACTING MADE YG CRY

thank you for posting that article, TOP also made me proud... I always thought that he has that much potential in acting when I saw his stint for Red Roc's MV. YG is one proud papa of the boys...

Guest propera898

im so happy for our TABI now maybe that newcomer award doesnt seem that far XD but really i literally cry just now reading about yg crying not cuz he cried but cuz i m so proud of TOP im so glad to be his fans and i hope and now that thi will be agreat new path for him, also iwas really sad before for all the comments about when the guys were going to break.. T.T i dont like that i wish for them to be together 4ever and have solos activities too.

TOP so happy for you , my precious star you are shining more than ever and thats not all you can shine !!!! i expect a lot more from you but for now THANKS FOR THIS!

Guest juang_bb

posted?

Source: Son Namwon @ hanafos.com

Translator: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

taken from: www.21bangs.com

VIPs really proud of you, choi seung hyun..~

:D :D :D

that article you posted.... ohh!!! YG family love!!! i didn't expect that even YG would cry so much. I would guess that he didn't only cry because of the sad storyline, i bet he shed tears of joy too. he must have felt really proud with TOP's performance. i love how the article gave us a glimpse of what happened inside, with YG fam showing how proud they were of Tabi and him calling YG to say thank you... that's so thoughtful of him. I really don't see BB going anywhere but YG.

just want to say...I am one PROUD VIP!!!! :D

Yang Hyun Suk teared after watching 71-Into the Fire

YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun Suk became very touched after watching Big Bang T.O.P’s appearance in the movie 71-Into the Fire.

On June 8th, the YG Family “daddy” went to Seoul’s Lotte Cinema in order to watch a V.I.P premiere of 71-Into the Fire and view T.O.P’s acting skills. In the movie, this charismatic Big Bang member plays the role of a character named Oh Jang Bum. There have been spreading compliments among those who have already watched the movie that T.O.P was very good as an actor.

Fellow members G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri who all came to the premiere raised their thumbs towards T.O.P’s superior acting skills. Regarding the movie, members commented, “We can see how much work and effort he put in towards this movie” and “We feel good that he came out well.”

Daesung texted T.O.P after the preview, “I knew how hard it was for you to film this movie, but because it is a war movie it seems to have been even harder. However, you were portrayed very well in this movie, so congratulations.”

Congratulations to T.O.P for his first war movie appearance!

He was really good as an actor throughout his completed works, so I am sure he will be great for this one as well.

Credit: Allkpop

Honestly, i think big bang has the best chance of going strong for years. People become paranoid seeing as how they have solo activities quite often. Instead, i think this is the thing that will help them as a group. They each learn more and in turn enrich the group but more importantly, it gives them all the opportunity to shine. They have their chance so there isn't a need for them to branch off, if you know what i mean. If i could re-write the dictionary and "big bang" was actually in it, i'd say it was a synonym for versatility and change. The group can easily adjust to the demands of the market while doing the things they love as well. GD loves to produce, Taeyang loves to dance, Top acts.... I believe that they are the most content idols in the kpop realm as of now. I don't see why they would disband.

That was a whole lot of jumble... all in all, i think they'll carry the name of Big Bang but every so often do their own thing as well. I think their way of surviving is the best.

Guest krazy_jf

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

:P i first knew Big Bang when i saw Haru Haru . LOL , i was kinda late , i know :) . And TOP was on the 1st scene of the MV , he was SOOOOOO COOL . His sharp eyes with smokey make up . His cold face . I fell in love , at the first sight .LOL . Now , he's my favorite among Big Bang and other idols

Guest Banana Peel

YES! I'm sure at least till they're near 30's you know? hahahahaha. agh, this question really made me think though, ahhaah, like many "what if's" . Big Bang is like my very first korean idol group obsession, and imagining them breaking up as a group is very heart breaking. But I'm not too worried because several times, Daesung and GD mentioned that they want Big Bang to last for long as possible. And strangely, I'm worried that Taeyang would be the one who wants to fly off solo in the future or something. He's kind of a independent guy, soo maybe. ;P I just hope not. haha.

Sometimes I like that YB has a little fuzz going on!! but than other times like in that pic I think he should shave!!<3 They all look so bright and happy in that Japanese mag<3 I'm Love it. The movie must be a real tear jerker!! If YG cried ...When I see it will probably go into hysterics crying if TOP dies TT

Guest g-dragon1988

[100609]BigBang in Japanese Magazine:

ah~~GD..!! Why does he look so skinny?? I start to be worried about him..T.T;;Please eat more Ji!~~But there are no words for the perfect body line of his~~woow~~하악~The clothes fit him so perfectly, I don't know what to say!!!>.<

His adooorable faces that he makes are melting me down!!~I'm loving his hairstyle more than ever!~~And I'm almost used to his new fashion...wearing skinny pants with a shirt and belt.^.^* There is no thing I cannot love in him!!ㅋ

edit:

Those are really HQ~~I'll just say 'WOW'.

68210920.th.jpgqfruwer.th.jpg

출처:지디갤

----

BIGBANG Performance with Kim Yuna 100611~?

Hyundai FanPark Opening ceremony~

Date: 2010.06.11. 19:30-06.12 1:00

Place: Seoul, Olympic Stadion

출처:베스티츠

^OMG IT MEANS I'LL SEE GD!!!!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!...

But today me and my friend called YGE and they didn't confirm it yet..T.T hmm..In schedule, it should be..I really hope BIGBANG come!!

posted?

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3450/35...aa347af4802.jpg

Please shave Tae :(

C: urthesun // G·xY @ baidu

LOL! I beg to disagree...keep it hubby Bae! PUHLEEASE!

Oh and that article about YG crying over Tabi's movie, seriously...I want to watch the movie NAO! Biases aside, I still cringe at Tabi's last acting [ don't hate me for this fellow VIPz ] [ IRIS ] but hey! There is always room for improvement and besides, his character in this movie is totally different from that in IRIS. So yuussss! How I wish I live in Korea right now so I can watch the movie already! :)

Archived