★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

*does tap dance* ;) WONDERBANG LIVES!!!! :wub: Wish they can promote at the same time again!!!

Oh and I agree with almost everyone about how they "overdue" the group roles....like cmon Daesung is not really that goofy and is the most serious in group! YB as much as I love calling him MR.Perfect/Angel<3 Hes gotta be some new breed of angel ....ah yes a gangster angel!! Seungri is not THAT big headed (or at least I hope not). But thats just the way it goes in this industry every group has those roles....

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

【CM】BIGBANG 「BSX」 Event Winner's Gift Box

bsx.jpg

bsx002.jpg

bsx003.jpg

bsx004.jpg

bsx005.jpg

rndmfxl.jpg

It's a tee signed by G-Dragon^^ WOW

Taken from:: TeamBIGBANG~

Via ☆클레이 키위☆

-------------------

yayyyy~ WonderBang legacy lives on~!! I 'm so happy to hear that news..

I hope they gonna have another collab stage again this year.. there's a high chances

since the boys will be back in August and Wonder Girls gonna come out with new full album

in July~ I cross my finger hard for that to happen.. kkkkk~ :P

Guest miared

I really don´t know where to start...........hmm......at this point......no idea........my head pretty much feels like.....well, I don´t really know.

There are some things I would like to correct though. Don´t expect me to elaborate each sentence and meaning---hmph....not that I could do so anyways...I will make it short.

About the "Black Eyed Peas" comparison.

I kinda had a feeling about this one. Well- I never said anything about them being the best band in the world---and certainly never said BIG BANG was either.

I said that they reminded me of them early on. They had similiar styles, both weren´t afraid of challenging different musicstyles. The mentality was the same. The constant change of style, music, clothes---ect. Both, BIG BANG and the BEPs at that time, managed to bring something new and fresh to the scene---and both managed to gain a big fanbase over the years.

Now of course the BEPs have since then gone through some drastic changes (they were way better at the beginning), and a lot of those changes have led to a decrease in their musics quality.

But I don´t know if "My humps, my humps, my humps , my humps.." is any better than "Gara Gara GO Our way

La La La La La. Dance My sexy lady...".

By any stretch, the BEPs arn´t a band I would call a favourite of mine---but even if they were, why would you lose respect because I liked a band you would consider crap?

-----------------------------

The "gay" comment. I will make this the shortest. I didn´t think this comment would offend anyone, simply because it has lost any ill-meaning behind it for me. It´s become a used word, which everyone seems to have given another meaning. Nothing more. Just as people use "cool" without associating it with being cold, people here use the word "gay"as another synonym for weird/stupid-looking/strange/crazy........words like that always come and go. It´s a mere trend- it will dissapear as well.

---------------

Now....about Daesung and Seungri.

Well, out of all the things I have written, I really did not expect this one to create such a heat. But I want to make one thing very clear, in all my time here on these boards, I ave never, not once, called any of them useless.

I like Dae and Seungri. On my list, they, along with TOP and TY, share the number one spot. I don´t know where in all my posts people have gotten the idea that I see them as useless.

I said that they were the last interested, and talented when it came to writing and composing-- or simply contributing to the bands final album. They are good performers, good singers---but their drive is not the same. Unlike GD or TOP, who I feel need to be the ones to create everything, Dae and Seungri don´t seem to mind having a direction set by someone else. Just as is the case with most famous singers, only a very small percentage of them has the talent (the ability) to actually write and compose- to create what they would like to perform.

But that doesn´t mean that they are not able to make a number their own- TY did it with a bang.

While GD, TY and TOP (despite his latest acting-detours) seem to be pretty much "set" or, to use another word, focused on music alone. It seems to be their main field. The same cannot be said about Dae and Seungri (in my opinion, and this goes for every other sentence here as well).

-----------------------------

About the "Dae wants to entertain, while Seungri wants to dance." comment. Well, I have seen that being mentioned during BIG BANGs "making the band" video-diary. Dae being happy when he was able to entertain his family (and especially his father) with imitations and funny dances. Seungri wanting to perform more than anythign else in order to make others laugh.

Both of them don´t rely on their writing-composing-abilities as much as they they do on their strong characters. I feel that those are their weapons, just as lyrics are GDs.

I don´t think that the two of them wouldn´t mind going either direction. Be that acting, moderating shows, singing trot..ect. They are not set on one scene. That is, why, ten years from now, I can easily picture Dae being a big, famous moderator while I always see Seungri a ormidabl actor.

They would succeed inany field.

--------------------------------------------------

And I have never called BIG BANG "crap" either.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BIG BANG-thread readers.

I would not have expected this to be this hard. Nor do I have a plan of any sorts where this will be leading.......or what to say...I really don´t know. My head doesn´t feel like responding in any way or form.......;l........and I don´t know if I....even if I tried to.....would will be able to set any mood or tone that would quite reflect how I feel right now.

I don´t feel like using any of the smilies from the box. Right now I don´t feel like using any colour at all.

Hmmmmm....mmmmm.......where to start, where to start........I have tried to present myself as the person I am in real life as much, and as well as I possibly could- over this medium. I am a talk-active person. I may appear to be harsh.......I don´t know- I know that I can be rather blunt. But that is simply who I am.

I am not an unfriendly person........I don´t think, or hope I am not.......I don´t know what certain people would consider unfriendly- but I am positive, that to this day, I have never (purposefully) insulted or hurt anyone here on a personal level.

I am not afraid to point negative things out. I can guarantee you that I am this way in real life as well- in every field. But I can also guarantee you that this rarely ever steams from dislike of any sort. It´s just..............when I like something....I feel this...great desire to comment on it to death. I want to comment on every little detail- everything there is, be that positive or negative.

I am not ........how to say this........I don´t want people to think like me, to share my opinion.....it´s just.....well...as much as I am clear of my standpoint, I always assume other people to be that way as well. Meaning, I never feel threatened or angered by comments that don´t suit mine, no matter how negative or against my standpoints, because I assume that, since we all came together by a mutual liking and interest here- no one would take it that seriously.

I assume that people want to talk as much as me more than anything else.

My family is rather hot-blooded when it comes to discussing. We tend to be loud and passionate when talking, and it always carries over...........I mean, when I discuss something with my siblings or parents, none are offended by negative comments. They take it and continue.

I am use to things going that way.

I also have not lied when I said that that BIG BANG has been the only band I have ever bothered to follow- to this day. I am not the type for forums, for threads.........this one was the only one I posted in.

Thus I see that........I approached this........or the people who have been more used to these things, not the way I should have.

I see just how wrong I have been.

To misjudge the way other people here see and feel about this.........I really don´t know.........my hands feel heavier with each new word I write.........I really, really, really didn´t .........I mean, I have never intented...never really thought that others here would really feel this way about it.

I will admit....being clled an "it", being addressed that way......hmpf.....I didn´t expect it to sting like that. I mean....ah, well........I don´t know what I mean here anyways.The last thing I wanted was for people to leave this thread because of my presence. Reading that was very unexpected, to say the least. Please find a way to call those people back again if possible. I certainly never intended to turn something nice into a bad experience for the visitors here.

I don´t want to....and certainly won´t be able to much longer.....bother you with this long post anymore. Not my best work, I´ll admit....but I felt compelled to do it. Take it without any illment. At this point I really couldn´t come up with any if I tried to.

Having read some comments here yesterday already, I only found the nerves to comment here today. For a whole day and night this bad vibe has not let go of me- can you believe it? Being sentimental over something over the internet after all........I certainly didn´t expect it to happen.

Despite it all, the ups and downs..........I had some really great moments here.......have become attached.

So......yeah.....continue to have fun here......sorry for only having understood this late.

I won´t forget the nice moments here.

I wish you all the best............and, for what it´s worth it.......peace out.

Guest Abie

I really hope NO ONE would be discouraged in posting in this thread TT___TT

Anyway~ :D That news where WG was saying they like BB more than 2PM made my day.

LIKE TRULY. 8D I WANT A WONDERBANG COLLAB THIS YEAR PLEASE!!!

I envy the owner of that signed shirt D:

I would wear that shirt everyday for sure if i got that.

Lucky lucky fan >___>

And i cnt help but notice...GD' sign is so cute! XD

Also, those pics of TOP & KTH Alla posted OwO

Who did they draw? LBH maybe? xD

I wonder why TOP drew a side-profile instead? Hahahaha.

And to all who isn't informed yet, VIPs at twitter would trend

#tellmegoodbye on the 9th at 6pm KST (:

PLEASE SUPPORT IT! <3

@ miared

Please continue posting in this thread. You are one of the great posters here. Please ignore the hateful comments because I'm sure they didn't mean it. Those comments were their initial reactions.

-----

Anyway, WONDERBAAAANG! Wahaha. Big Bang sure receive lots of love from other KPOP artists. ^^~

And to all who isn't informed yet, VIPs at twitter would trend

#tellmegoodbye on the 9th at 6pm KST (:

PLEASE SUPPORT IT! <3

Oh, thanks for informing! I will definitely help! I'll tell my twitter friends as well. BIG BANG FIGHTING!

Guest shinhdeplol

SeungRi × COLONIZE

36706342.jpg

72408339.jpg

Spotted at

Colonize HP

What Panda wore

COLONIZE Spring/Summer 2010 Black 『CLNZ Oriental Cap-002』

Hot or Not

Seungri is not with the fitted that often,but when he rocks it with the gorgeous grin and untamed smile.All I can say is that, this Japanese talkative MC is not afraid to go bold and be so pround of his fashion statement!

Via 길밖 & COLONIZE

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

posted?

Fans Surprised with T.O.P and G-Dragon’s Slimmer Looks

b8f4e8ed2bb2b36a5756d45.jpg

After making an appearance at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards Japan, Big Bang fans couldn’t help but notice the slimmer physique of members TOP and G-Dragon.

G-Dragon appeared at the show with his usual unique fashion, but that wasn’t the only thing VIPs were looking at. While G-Dragon already has a small face, fans are saying his face has become ‘as small as an apple’ with his apparent weight loss.

Even though fans showed concern for G-Dragon’s health, they were impressed by TOP’s slimmer look. TOP, who is awaiting the premier for his debut movie, 71-Into The Fire, stood proudly at the red carpet, showing off his sharp jawline. Known for once having a bulky physique, his new body definitely grabbed everyone’s attention at the show.

After seeing the images from the show, fans responded to their new looks:

“Stylish JiYong and TOP all the way!”

“Fashionista JiYong, your face may disappear [if you continue like this]”

“I was so surprised because you look so thin.”

“Are you on a diet?? You don’t even have anything to lose…”

Meanwhile, Big Bang won 3 awards at the MTV VMA Japan and are releasing their new Japanese single ‘Tell Me Goodbye‘ on June 9th.

Source: Lee HyoJung@tvreport.co.kr

Translation: Julez@kpoplive.com

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

【STYLE】 BIGBANG × Instantology

3L0.11892035_1_1.jpg

CS0.11892036_1_1.jpg

TaeYang

CS0.11892071_1_1.jpg

CS0.11892074_1_1.jpg

SeungRi

VZ0.11892109_1_1.jpg

VZ0.11892112_1_1.jpg

G-Dragon

VZ0.11892171_1_1.jpg

LN0.11892185_1_1.jpg

T.O.P

CS0.11892237_1_1.jpg

CS0.11892238_1_1.jpg

Daesung

All clothes are made for 「MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010」 and 【ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』】

C: http://thisisinstant.tistory.com/77 + teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest g-dragon1988

So......yeah.....continue to have fun here......sorry for only having understood this late.

^^ I'm glad you noticed we DID mind your postings here, but we didn't mean to make you stop posting. i just think you should post nice things bout them, and bad things keep to yourself or just post them on other place..~~we're all BIGBANG fans and should be united here^^Whatever, if it's your choice to stop posting...have a good time reading too^^

Guest dada

- - -

BIGBANG T.O.P 100603 포화속으로 #1

^ Awhhh he cried :(

I have only heard that

the fans saw him crying during the premier.

This is definitely an eye-opener for all.

& Dear TABI was like trying to hide

his tears,pretending to do his hair etc..

This makes me want to watch the movie even more.

About the topic on BB's real personality.

Especially in a showbiz world,nothing is

for 100% true especially when you talk

about the artistes personalities. There will be things that you

will tend to hide & all.

Even for ordinary people like us,

will tend to smile even when we are hurting & crying inside.

What's more celebrities whom have the papparazi & media constantly

at every corner of their lives?

But then,that is when I am very happy

for the fact that YG let them focus more

on music and performances itself rather than

the scripted image that we tend to see more

during variety shows these days.

Thus,in this way we would not be too focused and

brainwashed on their "so-called" personality and when

they doo otherwise the next time around we get upset &

maybe there will be an uproar case of fans turning anti-fans ,or leaving

the fanclub. ;)

As for Daedae's case,in my opinion,though

he may be the among the most serious

member,I got a feeling that he loves making

people laugh & smile. That is why he is into shows

like FAMILY OUTING. And it is not to make him

look as if he is a funny guy. Rather than creating a certain

image of himself,he is just doing what he wants to.Just like

how a singer would sing & dance onstage.

Anyway I am happy that WGs are

getting more opened with their

friendship with BIG BANG. :D

Guest piano.1993

They are comparing Jiyong's blond hair with Nichkhun? Sorry but Ji does it better :D

TOP is such a great person. He gives off the feeling that he always thinks a lot and also REALLY deeply :) I really admire him for the deep personality he has.

One more thing, I am really sad that this thread loses one poster. As if it had many ppl posting already <_< Please dont be discouraged from contributing

Guest shinhdeplol

Scans from Dramatic Live Stage IRIS booklet

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4459/dr...cirisbook02.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4919/dramaticirisbook01.jpg

C: http://burihikoku.blog9.fc2.com/ // mori90 @ LJ

^ posted :lol:

BIGBANG Tell Me Goodbye(soft cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApk0opYfi8...player_embedded

- - -

9475fedf4380909dcc11666.jpg

C: Yahoo Japan // 色彩控 @ baidu

Guest SilentReader

I really don´t know where to start...........hmm......at this point......no idea........my head pretty much feels like.....well, I don´t really know.

Despite it all, the ups and downs..........I had some really great moments here.......have become attached.

Hey there. I've been following all the comments lately. And to be honest, such discussion is an eye-opener to the varied personalities of fans and i feel pleased that VIPs are not fans who blindly go gaga over their idols.

Hats off to you miared and everyone else because you guys actually have the boldness to express your thoughts to others. Being a silentreader, its actually hard for me to even comment on a single issue for this constant fear that my thoughts will not be accepted by society. So, i think miared, and everyone else should really continue to comment on such issues.

Discussions only become unhealthy when people fail to use the correct choice of words and thus hurting other parties. Then came the backlashes and unduly insults about the rest of Big Bang members.

I guess all of us learn something from this issue, learn to appreciate Big Bang more and the presence of every individual in this thread.

Guest azzii

i'm so excited for the tell me goodbye remix to come out...just got to wait for 5 days more...

and the 71: into the fire movie... been very happy that bigbang is active this year!

and since i've been hook to this song ever since it has been released...

i've made an english cover with the early enlgish translation

and the original japanese cover with the legit lyrics... (just this afternoon)

Archived