★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

CS0.8991378_1_1.jpg

즐거운 오후 보내고 있겠죠? 학교에서 수업중인 미친들은 힘을 내자구용^^ 힘을 불어넣어줄 사진 선물 나갑니다~ 이번에도 제가 직접 편집한 사진입니다 ㅎㅎ 상큼발랄한 승리군의 모습 나갑니다~~ 흐흐

- - --

I <3 this site http://thisisinstant.tistory.com/ :D They make from Taeyang's solo outfits to the boys' concert outfits to TOP's Turn It Up High suits :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 20 Idols Korean Girls Want As Boyfriends

1. G-Dragon Bigbang (896)

2. Jang Geun Suk & Lee Minho (860)

3. Donghae Super Junior (823)

4. Nichkhun 2PM (756)

5. T.O.P Bigbang (718)

6. Minho SHINee (624)

7. Daesung Bigbang (543)

8. Hongki FT Island (517)

9. Yunho TVXQ(456)

10. Yonghwa CN Blue (319)

11. Jaejoong TVXQ (314)

12. Taemin SHINee (298)

13. Hyunjoong SS501 (295)

14. Seungri Bigbang (291)

15. Thunder MBLAQ (288)

16. Heechul Super Junior (285)

17. Taeyang Bigbang (279)

18. Taecyeon 2PM (264)

19. Leeteuk Super Junior (256)

20. Jonghyun FT Island (245)

credits: translation:mandasoh @ tohosomnia.net

&ibigbang+bigbangupdates

Guest Unnursvana

Yeah, GD might get obsessed with whoever he is dating and may seem a little possessive, but I like that about him A LOT! :lol: I'm a little surprised that no one picked seungri :huh: really now VIP's? ...really? is seungri that bad :mellow: I don't know about you guys, but I always thought that seungri would make a great boyfriend, he definitely looks like the caring type (e.g. how he treat the fans, writes for them/how after his strong baby promotions invited all the VIPs to his waiting room and gave them presents and thanked/hugged them, I was touched ;; <3) that would treat his gf like a princess, he knows them girls and what they want too well haha, glad to know that he is apprecaited among the kVIP's, how iVIPs look down on him irritates me to no end <_< . anyway, my first perfect bf choice would be GD without a doubt and seungri would surely be second, but really all of them would make the perfect boyfriend. =)

Seungri would probably make a great boyfriend but I think he needs to grow up a little or something before he gets one.... he loves girls though and knows how to treat them well and make them feel good and comfortable but he comes of as a little playboy to me right now ^^ but we all love him.

but since you mentioned that no one seams to pick Seungri.... I don't see people pick Daesung that much ether or maybe I am just blind because of my bias or something, most people pick YBGD ^^ I think we can't help but be a little bit bias when it comes to these things.... maybe we pick a member who is closest to our ideal type or because of the bias our ideal type slowly changes to fit the member we like the most or something.

all of them would make good boyfriends I think... I would probably pick Daesung or Taeyang (he is so popular for this thing)... I wouldn't chose GD because, even though he seams very passionate in a relationship he might be a little bit obsessive or something (but not like Edward Cullen obsessive or something though) and didn't he say that in an interview that he can develop and obsession and then just one day lose all interest it that and then he would just break up with you, just like that or something... maybe I am mixing him with someone else on thus matter though.

Guest shinhdeplol

UL0.9004030_1_1.jpg

HQ ver: http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100408_90/...13_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

어느덧 저녁이 되어가고 있네요~ 다들 보람찬 하루 보내고 있기를 바라면서!! 탑군의 사진 나갑니다~ 동화 금도끼은도끼가 생각나는 사진이에용 ㅎㅎ 롤리팝2를 줄까? 롤리팝을 줄까? 이런 느낌? ㅋㅋㅋ

In English:

It’ll soon be evening~ After a long day, everyone wishes for!! Here’s TOP’s picture~ Will he give you the Lollipop2? Will he give you the lollipop? Do you get this impression? ㅋㅋㅋ

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4023/450159..._90890dfe91.jpg

Original message:

즐거운 오후 보내고 있겠죠? 학교에서 수업중인 미친들은 힘을 내자구용^^ 힘을 불어넣어줄 사진 선물 나갑니다~ 이번에도 제가 직접 편집한 사진입니다 ㅎㅎ 상큼발랄한 승리군의 모습 나갑니다~~ 흐흐

In English:

Are you having a good afternoon? Work hard in your lessons, me2 friends^^ He’s a new photo to help you~ This is a photo that I edited myself ㅎㅎ It shows Seungri’s lively features~~ hehe.

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/08/me2day-updates-100408/

Guest k-yoz

Which Member Will Make The Perfect Boyfriend??

for me..i'll choose KANG DAESUNG

he has a very nice personality..as for me..i like those kinds of guy..who were good to hang out with...

and i think..he really do cares when it comes to his gf...like he will be there whenever you needed

him..just one call to him and he will be there..he always smile..and that makes me more comfortable

if ever i am with a guy who always smile...it gives me a good feeling that i will enjoy his company..

and he can take good care to his gf..i think..when it comes to relationships he is matured and knows

what to do..every single thing..and i love his voice...like even if i'll just hear his voice over the phone..

it will make me satisfied...

he maybe not that good looking but gosh...seriously..he caught my heart...what im feeling for him

right now..is not just a simple fangirling thingy...hehehe...

Guest sryche

Tabi, how I wish that you are reading this.

I want to let you know that I am willing to die for you. Saranghaeyo!

But I am willing to sacrifice my feelings for Dara!

ahahhaa :lol:

Guest Unni_Ashley

Top 20 Idols Korean Girls Want As Boyfriends

wow it's surprising Tae is ranked kinda low while Tabi is quite the opposite.

i always think that Tae would make a better BF, since he's so sweet-looking <3 Tabi looks like he would be a bad boy...a player, maybe? haha i may have that feeling because of reading so many fanfics LOL

Guest vulgarchic

wow it's surprising Tae is ranked kinda low while Tabi is quite the opposite.

i always think that Tae would make a better BF, since he's so sweet-looking <3 Tabi looks like he would be a bad boy...a player, maybe? haha i may have that feeling because of reading so many fanfics LOL

I'll quote CL in 2NE1's Pretty Boy song

"I like bad boys, soldier type"

And I guess that's what the voters like :) TOP is honestly, hard to resist. Having him as a boyfriend would be awesome. And on a totally superficial level, he's great arm candy lol

He does seem like he could be a player but you can't really judge a guy based on his stage persona. We don't know the real

TOP aka Choi Seung Hyun :)

Guest shinhdeplol
Guest erorgirl

Daesung with Eversense girl..

26738140515753576814372.jpg

26738140515757576914372.jpg

Cr:JOY Kim 's FB // bbviplover Taken from '.vip*||`wa @SiamZone

Edit.....

Her name is "JOY"

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/602/26738...57576914372.jpg

DS looks fine in white..I really like seeing guy in white or blue..***look at my sign***..=)..awww..they look cutee together

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/385/gdbkk.jpg

Did he dye his hair to brown??

I noticed the brown hair from the eversense press con pics..but I thought it was b/c of the light

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9291/topbkk.jpg

hmm..no matter how hot the weather is..Tabi will never show his skin except his face..lol

it's ok Tabi b/c you're hotter than the sun even though you wear 3-4 layers of clothes..lol

G-top

30617138.gif

35552652.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

T30.9015204_1_1.jpg

T30.9015205_1_1.jpg

CS0.9015206_1_1.jpg

Spotted T.O.P giving the interview with Ikuno Ana of FujiTV on his favorite toys.The rapper is donning a prince costume.

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Daesung with Eversense girl..

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/130/267...53576814372.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/602/26738...57576914372.jpg

Cr:JOY Kim 's FB // bbviplover Taken from '.vip*||`wa @SiamZone

gosh~~ lucky BIGBANG girl~ got to be that close with my Dae~~

but seriously tho, that girls is so darn cute, like a Japanese girls~ :P

【ARTICLE】How To Make A BIGBANG In Show Business

bigbang.jpg

Big Bang: Big in South Korea, yes, but they want a bigger bang

In Japan, the mainstream music industry, and Johnny’s Jimusho in particular, is infamous for unyielding, top-down control of its artists, most notably how and where their images are displayed. Naturally, the explosion of fan Web sites, blogs and social networking sites has threatened to erode that control. In many cases, the industry’s response is to flex its muscles even more. Johnny’s has long forbidden digital photos of their pop idols to be uploaded to even major media sites. We’re talking about official photos that promote a movie or TV show in which the agency’s artist stars.

This set-up works in Japan because, as a rule, the media is beholden to the big talent agencies and labels. But what if, one day, Johnnys’ decides to sell its boy bands to a global market – could it keep the overseas media on a similarly tight leash? When that day comes, the agency would do well to study the track record of Big Bang, a South Korean hip-hop boy-band sensation that has obviously figured out a way to make the series of tubes work to its advantage.

Formed in 2006, Big Bang is determined to milk the Web for all it is worth in its aggressive attempts to market the band’s brand beyond South Korea. While the band has the requisite official sites in both Korean and Japanese, several of the band members have me2day pages where they post tweet-like messages in Korean with attached pictures and video. The band also has an extremely open attitude when it comes to fan sites. Fans around the world run a cavalcade of sites devoted to the band and gather on “VIP” (the self-applied name for Big Bang fans) forums whose theme is to promote friendly fandom and prevent “claim wars.” A Tokyo-based fan group named Team.Bigbang has made the band particularly visible via a Twitter account, Flickr account, Facebook page and Blogspot blog. These sites and forums traffic in high-quality photos, snapshots of the band from what appear to be personal mobile phones and even bootleg concert video filmed by fans.

The net-friendly approach seems to be working: According to Wikipedia, by the end of 2009 Big Bang was the most frequently searched band in South Korea. Although not as famous in Japan as Tohoshinki, who were at the top of the Oricon charts as recently as the end of January, Big Bang has a formidable presence in Japan and their February concert in Yokohama on the Electric Love Tour will air on TBS on March 27.

On the bright side, it would appear that segments of Japanese music industry are tentatively exploring new channels of promotion. Case in point: the recent launch of My YouTube. Instead of kicking fans for uploading unofficial videos, the labels are giving them what they want. My YouTube not only shows full-length promo videos from artists such as Koda Kumi, Morning Musum and BoA but also provides fan messages straight from the artists.

Then there are some big-minded artists who are just diving into the social Web head first. Miyavi, a solo rock artist who got his start in visual kei bands, is clearly making use of all online marketing channels. For a start, check out the social networking banner at the top of his Web site. To commemorate the release of his World Tour DVD, he’ll even be broadcasting an hour of live rehearsal online on March 23.

Despite the change in tides, it may still be a while before major Japanese pop groups catch up to Big Bang’s Web growing presence. An easy test of their chances of success should be a quick check of Wikipedia where currently Big Bang has a publicly available photo (used at the top of this post) and Johnny’s bands, such as SMAP and Arashi, have none.

OMG,our blog gets mentioned in The Times? *facepalm and swoon*

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Via Japan Pulse | The Japan Times

those pics of TOP's interview with Ikuno, i wonder where in Japan was that? that interview should have been done a long time ago already i guess? rawr, i hope he doesn't keep his hair long like that again. it's been a long time since he has gotten a short hairstyle until a few months ago

G-Dragon at the airport on 100402

gdairportpic.gif

credit: Y_Line @ naver blog via miseremei @ multiply

@ncly:

hmm..this was last year..during the major debut in Japan..Tabi went to a toy shop and the owner gave him a free toy/figure???(can't remember)..but this interview has been shown on TV already

[News]Brown Eyed Soul's Jung Yup is featured in DaeSung's solo album

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&no=20041

cr:bbvipz

this gonna be great..but seriously YG needs to release all the delayed albums ASAP><

Archived