★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Banana Peel

Which Member Will Make The Perfect Boyfriend??

let's not be bias towards our fav member, but instead look at their personalities haha

As much as I want to scream out T.O.P (biased fan here, heh heh), I would have to pick Jiyong. He seems to be the type of guy who would make you feel like his number one priority, you know? lol. And I agree with everything that g-dragon1988 mentioned above me as well. After GD, I think TY would be a good choice as well. He seems to be the type that can listen to you no matter what and is patient with you. Maybe patience isn't a good thing for other girls, but I personally want patient guys lolll.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's not be bias towards our fav member, but instead look at their personalities haha

Totally not being biased, this is my honest answer...I think Tae Yang will make the perfect boyfriend for me. I believe he is really understanding and I want a guy who will be understanding towards me. Also, I think he will listen to what I have to say and be there for me. And he seems to have a lot of patience. Plus after these years of liking Big Bang, I realized I have stuff in common with Tae Yang the most. I cannot deal with the opposite. XD But besides him, GD will make a great boyfriend, too. He just seems to be a guy who will give his all to love a girl and treat her well.

Guest MidnightByul

Ooh...I don't know.

But, I guess I'd have to pick Taeyang. Wait, no Daesung. Ah! I don't know. ALL of them would make good boyfriends.

GD will make you like serious NUMBER 1.

TOP seems like the one you don't have to second guess about always being their behind you when you fall. Kinda like a Knight type style.

Dae, aw man. this guy would make you smile even when your crying.

Seungri, despite him being the youngest, he has a good head on his shoulder. He's the type that won't hestitate on tellling everyone your his girl, and that he loves you. Public declaration no matter how embrassing it may be. LOL

Taeyang, the patient one, and to give you endless love. The type that will listen to you nag, complain, and go crazy the enitre night, not sayin one word throught the entire thing. but in the end, just giving you that hug you need.

Aww ma, imagine all of ^that combine into one guy. All of BB has such amazing attributes, bias or not, it's hard to choose one.

Guest klaudcl

TOP is the #1 star netizens want to be campus couple with

Big Bang TOP has been voted #1 with 24% of votes (330 votes) out of 1,404 votes on music specialty site Monkey 3 for the poll ‘The star you want to be campus couple with’ posted on the site from 26th March till 1st April.

The reason for picking TOP are stated by netizens are that he seems charming and masculine yet innocent and fun.

1. TOP (24%, 330 votes)

2. Moon GeunYoung (22%, 304 votes)

3. Shin SaeKyung (21%, 298 votes)

4. Lee MinHo (14%, 201 votes)

5. 2NE1 Park Bom (12%, 170 votes)

6. Ji HyunWoo (7%, 101 votes)

Korean Source: Newsen

Thanks to Sookyeong @ Kbites!

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

- - -

I love the reason why people picked him up,though

at the same time rather shocked that he

got the first place.People seemed to recognise

him more & more. ;)

Yes,he is like a two-in-one guy.

For me its Daedae though my

favourite members are Kwon Leadah & TOP.

Daedae makes an amazing boyfriend since

he is very good at cracking up jokes and have very

good sense of humour .On top

of that he looks like he will be very attentive

and caring towards his girlfriend. :D

The 2nd choice would be TOP.I feel

that TOP is not someone who would actually

say those sweet stuffs to his girlfriend but

a knight in the dark.& this is the reason why

I choose him.

Guest cherrie.7

I want to say TOP as the perfect boyfriend..

I have a lot in common with him in personality since we're both Type B's but Type B's dont always make the perfect bf/gf.

No matter how loyal we can be, there's always a selfish thought in mind.

I would say GD would make the perfect boyfriend. He'll spoil you like crazy.

How he treats Seungri is how he'll treat you even more better. <3

And about the pics overload on every events/page...

I been thinking this since the Haru Haru days but since someone brought it up, here's what i think:

hope I don't offend anyone but even for a consistent lurker, all the huge pics cause this thread to take a while to fully load.

It's nice that everyone's sharing but not all of us have great speed/bandwidth so it would be nice if you all can resize your pics. That way the page will load faster, thread looks neater and makes it easier for VIP/new fans to read news and updates.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on the cover of 娱乐派 Chinese magazine

UL0.8948412_1_1.jpg

thanks to 猫懒懒 of baidu bigbang

Crosspost to Miseremei at multiply

Guest Unni_Ashley

JIYONG WILL MAKE A PERFECT BOYFRIEND FOR ME!

and this is my honest answer too. totally not any bias

Guest piano.1993

LOL TOP is the #1 star netizens want to be campus couple with. same here, i would love to be with him too. who wouldn't anyways? haha

thanks for all the photos from Thailand. agree with Thuy, the jackets are so normal but they look great on our boys. i guess they make clothes look good, instead of the other way ^^

For me I think the perfect boyfriend is Tae Yang the guy is dying to

give is love for someone the way how he talks about how he wants to

purpose n how he will treat a girl is to die for I mean he melts my heart

for a guy who never fall in love makes me love hem more i mean he explain

it so well as he already have a girlfriend he will be a perfect boyfriend aww i love hem!

Plus, i think Gdragon will be a awesome boyfriend to the guy wants to get marry

rite away hehe its jux cute i think gd has a BAD side but wen it comes to love

n i think he will be super cute about it hehe! i can see hem loving n caring foe someone

hehe super cute!! i love it

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BUT damn all these pix of BIG BANG in thailand is making me miss them too much

i got to avoid soompi foe a while! ugghh i miss them!!!

Not to be bias with my personal favs, id say it would be either Taeyang or Jiyong.

Taeyang because you would know that he'll really take care of you and

love only you. You are ensured that even with the thousands of fangirls

he'll only look at you. LOL and im not saying this because of the song.

Anyhow as for Jiyong, he's a loyal lot. He may act sweet with other girls

but like his bessie he knows who owns his heart. At the end of the day

there is only one who inspires him to be his very best.

Thanks for the heads up of that Alla,

im really impressed that she featured TY on her designs.

This is like free promotion for TY i love it.

As for the posting, well i think it really boils

down to sensitivity. Its deciding whether or

not there's a need for to spam for more

and be sensitive enough for those VIPs

checking the thread.

Thanks everyone for the news and photos.

Remember the 3D figure of BB we used

to get with their albums?

This is a very nice way of keeping those

3D figures of BIGBANG. I still have mine

with the album.

hanpower126994084726045.jpg

c:dcinside

Guest blackjackVip

--Hmmm.. Very hard question! <i'm torn among GD, taeyang or TOP>

GD, i think will be a great bf to have, bcoz he's experienced and had experienced heartbreak, so he knows what he's suppose to do to his gf so that he won't hurt her. He seems to be dominant, that's good coz the guy is suppose to take the lead (although, i'm quite dominant too...so i dunno), and he seems to really take care of his gf and makes her really happy, and probably spoiled her. lol.

TOP, i think is really experienced, he's mature and can handle relationship really well. Plus, he's tall and handsome! lol. what more can u ask for!.haha. and i think he's not as possessive as GD, so that's a plus!...and i don't see him as a jealous type either, so that's a plus again!...

Taeyang, i think he's the one who's going to be really careful about his relationship, he seems to be the one who will try his hardest to not disappoint his gf and please her as he can. Since he's NOT as experienced as the other two, he might be a little clueless on what a girl likes and dislikes, but then i think he's the kind of guy who works hard for something he likes or wants. He'll be really nice and considerate to his gf i would say, so that's really nice. PLUS, i think he's more into a "stable" and "long" relationship...as in "stick-to-one" kind of guy, based on what i can see..

---So all in all, they're really great but if i have to choose only one, i would pick Taeyang.

I think he's really going to take care of his gf and not be overly possessive of her, which is a plus for me. Also, i think he's the kind of guy who would not expect anything from his gf (since it would be his first time) and just accepts her as she is. so yeah, i would pick him. <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

lollipop_2_1270618275_44644_me2photo.jpg

오늘도 바람은 쌀쌀하지만 봄날이네용 ㅎㅎ 여러분을 위해 제가 직접 편집한 사진이에용!! 상큼한 지용군의 표정 변화~ 함께 감상해 봅시다!

Guest g-dragon1988

Anyhow as for Jiyong, he's a loyal lot. He may act sweet with other girls

but like his bessie he knows who owns his heart. At the end of the day

there is only one who inspires him to be his very best.

I totally agree!!agree!!..He's a lion in horoscope(like me-and because of that i find many similrities between me and jingyo in character,not only because i love him) and believe me..they(lions) are always like that..Flirty but knows who is their only one love and are always loyal, always! they can be very obsessive with one they love and give the world to them..and of course, can spoil them..very very much!! hehe..Like someone said, in his lyrics that's obvious..^^

Anyway , I hope to see more news about BIGBANG...They should be working on their activities as a group or??

@g-dragon1988

WORD.

.Flirty but knows who is their only one love and are always loyal, always! they can be very obsessive with one they love and give the world to them..and of course, can spoil them..very very much!! hehe..Like someone said, in his lyrics that's obvious..^^

I love this comment and i have always believed that Jiyong is that type.

That is so true, i can envision him as someone who spoils his

girlfriend and who's into surprising her. I could go on about this

the whole day haha..

Guest syao_sid

what a hard question bec. the boys offer you 5 distinct personalities..I am tryin' hard not to be biased but in the end, it would have to be GD.

Jiyong..he may come off as 'playboy' at first look but knowing him through to the interviews and songs he wrote I could tell that he's faithful and when he loves he gives it his all.

The way he takes care of Gaho and his friends says a lot to how caring and affectionate he would be to his girl.

I'm the type who likes to be spoiled so I know that he would do that to me.

He's also responsible and passionate with his work and I really like that in a man. Also his playful character would never get you bored.

To top it all off, his boyish smile is enough to make me swoon right away..LOL

I would have also chosen TOP bec. aside from making you laugh i think he has deep thoughts that he could share..i like bad boys soldier type..haha!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[uPDATED] Top Idols to Participate in Korea’s Dream Concert 2010

The Dream Concert is held every year in Korea and many top artists come together to participate in this exciting event. Wondering who’s on the guest list for this year?

This annual celebration will take place on May 22nd at the Seoul World Cup Stadium. Top celebrities like Rain and Lee Hyori will be performing, as well as the YG family, Big Bang and 2NE1. Not to mention 2AM, 2PM, SS501, After School, KARA, T-ara, SNSD, SHINee, C.N.Blue will be on stage too. If that doesn’t get you excited, wait till you hear that MBLAQ, Rainbow, the Wonder Girls, BEAST, 4Minute, Davichi, ZE:A, F.CUZ, and f(x) will be there as well!

What’s even better is that this concert is free of charge! Seeing your favorite stars is exciting enough, but watching them perform without having to pay?! If only all the international fans could fly to Korea…for free.

Source: K.enter.tv,

credit:kpoplive

look like our boys will be there after all

Archived