★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

dsc0634w.th.jpgdsc0643y.th.jpgdsc0647l.th.jpgdsc0674k.th.jpgdsc0623ti.th.jpg

dsc0677t.th.jpgdsc0676x.th.jpgdsc0613t.th.jpgdsc0653.th.jpgdsc0668n.th.jpg

dsc0660y.th.jpgdsc0652y.th.jpgdsc0622o.th.jpgcsc0687.th.jpgv5mg1.th.jpg

dsc0639copy.th.jpgdsc0638copy.th.jpgdsc0637copy.th.jpgdsc0636copy.th.jpgdsc0635copy.th.jpg

dsc0632copy.th.jpgdsc0630copy.th.jpgdsc0656copy.th.jpgdsc0654copy.th.jpgdsc0651copy.th.jpg

dsc0650copy.th.jpgdsc0649copy.th.jpgdsc0648copy.th.jpgdsc0642copy.th.jpgdsc0686gd.th.jpg

C: Shin3alight @ BBTH

We have taken many pictures & stuffs from Korean fansites

so when BIGBANG came to Thailand,

I guess you guys would like to see them and it's not easy.

So we would like to share the finest pics we can get to you.

Thank you so much for all stuffs you shared.

We hope you will like these pics.

PS. There will be more when BIGBANG go back to Seoul.

bigbangpop.

SC0.8761321_1_1.jpg

10040202.th.jpg10040203.th.jpg10040207.th.jpg10040204.th.jpg10040206.th.jpg10040201.th.jpg

C: as tagged // 오렌지 @ BBVIPZ

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackjackVip

wow. i'm so un-updated about Big Bang this days...haven't been checking on them lately...

So they went to thailand just today??!!!....

for what? i read something about "CM"? does that mean commercial???

and oh....loving their outfit! so unique and colorful!...<3

I just come back from hanging out with my mates, and now

I'm floated with the boys pic and fancam from the press conference~~!

wohoooo, u guys are the best~!! I agree with everyone in here,

this is definitely not a press conference, more like a mini concert to me~~!

WOW, so many Thai VIP~~ I'm so envy coz they got to meet the boys out live~!

I beg my parents to go to Thailand coz its near from my country, but they forbid me

and their reason is because its they worry is something happen there coz Bangkok

is chaos with fight rite now~~ <_< I swear, next year I;m gonna attend

2011 Big Show, and no one gonna stop me~!!! *FIGHTING~~* :D

Guest piano.1993

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/628/FL0.8758977_1_1.jpg

I like his hotpink scarf. It goes well with the jacket. Did he cut his hair? It looks somuch shorter now, which makes him look even younger.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2774/p10307701.jpg

<3 the red glasses

LOL @ Dae trying to cook. His expressions are so adorale >,<

Do you think the boys wear too many clothes to Thailand? They must be hot as hell in those jackets <_<

Guest Unni_Ashley

Ques: Can someone kindly tell me when the Star Diary of TOP will be released. Im really looking forward to reading his interviews. Knowing the boy's mind, Ithink the interviews will be mostly cute and hilarious.

Cannot get nuf of how cute 2Seunghyun are together :blush:

YB POUTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333

Guest shinhdeplol

dsc4621.th.jpg

dsc4785rc.th.jpgdsc4779.th.jpgdsc4776.th.jpgdsc4715.th.jpgdsc4709e.th.jpgdsc4706.th.jpg

dsc4703y.th.jpgdsc4678z.th.jpgdsc4651.th.jpgdsc4633.th.jpgdsc4564.th.jpgdsc4563.th.jpg

C: IMKAOPODKUA @ BBTH

CS0.8764062_1_1.jpg

3L0.8764063_1_1.jpg

CS0.8764065_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged // WhyBeTaeKwon? @ BBVIPZ

CS0.8764106_1_1.jpg

3L0.8764107_1_1.jpg

14408348.th.jpg50300118.th.jpg59666619.th.jpg56074128.th.jpg

C: bigbangpop // beau1529 @ popcornfor2

Guest annefreaks

thank you

look like there is not much fans at the airport

sorry but the way he walks seem arrogant

Idk about that! my brother walks exactly like this and he's nowhere near arrogant. :huh:

and it seemed to me like he was trying to take his time slowing down while walking

so he can get a chance to wave back at his fans, how sweet can he get?

seungri is confident? yes. does that mean he's arrogant? no.

poor makane! he gets misunderstood/judged even with his simple actions .__.

Anyway, here, have some gifs

v7r1ib.gif

25rfbiu.gifjb03nk.gif

w6p6v8.gif6sxt6w.gif

1fy2hu.gif2rwrjsy.gif

lookatthemgolol1.gif

LOL!!!

BB @ Eversense press conference

I have never had anything to say about what the boys wear.

became immune? too biased? not at all. it's because I genuinely love everything they wear haha.

i'm all against normality that's why. XD anw, the boys are looking good ~ ;D

Guest Banana Peel

^

Oohh, Seungri and T.O.P. were on Quiz to Change the World? o__o;

does anyone have a youtube link for that episode? I wannaa seeee!

Guest universe

you guys have NO idea how happy i am to see those Eversense pictures. i felt like its AGES since i saw new pictures of all five of them together!! and wow, Thai VIPs took awesome fan pictures. i have saved each and every single one of them. please keep them coming!! i'm sure there will be many more the next two days.

i really love what they are all wearing. each and every single one of them. i think it suits the bright theme of Eversense perfectly!! and i love how the boys all looked soooo happy!! they all seemed well-rested, awake and healthy. they just look sooooo good!!! and full of smiles!! dancing before they went off stage too!! i'm so surprised that it wasn't only Seungri doing all the "crazy" things as usual. Taeyang looks really happy in Thailand haha.

will there be more airport fancams?? i'm a sucker for airport fancams haha. but i think there's a lack of airport fancams coz most VIPs are waiting at the press conference. that's why the Thai VIPs promised more fancams when they are going back to Seoul. the airport authorities better prepare themselves haha.

i wonder if the boys will have time to shop around in BKK like they did for Global Warning. i love such stalker fancams coz they hardly have any in Korea lol.

and today is the day when they released the Mezamashi theme song right?? can't wait for a new Big Bang song!!

so excited about the news at the Dream Concert too. i dun really consider last year's as participation coz there's no actual footage, and Dae was not fully recovered. i'm sure Big Bang will just blow off the stage this year. can't wait!!! can't believe it has already been almost a year. the time while loving Big Bang seems to just fly pass haha

{INFO} Haha Mong Show to be aired on the 17th

The first episode of Haha Mong Show was scheduled to be aired on the 10th of April, but because of the unfortunate naval incident it has been postponed to the 17th.

The stars at the recording of the first episode included idol members like Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In and Narsha, SNSD's Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, Big Bang's Daesung, Shinee's Key, MBLAQ's Jio (Jio?Zio?), etc.

C: MonkeyMagic♥@BBVIP

Source: NewsEn

Why they didnt mention Maknae's name~~

^ Oh yeah, why is it they didn't mention Seung-ri's name ? :o

Aigoooo~ Lucky fans of Thailand they got to see the boys.I just died on how hot they

are in the everscene thai press conference. *____* Feels like heaven seeing them so

happy & enjoying the interview. Hahaha, and they're interview. TOP imitating Seungri's

fan hand shake ?! Waaah. I freaking need a video of this.Or some fancam. If you have

please kindly post it here. I mean the whole interview. I'm happy that they are all together

and they are having fun with this interview. <333 I can't wait for their comeback soon.

I cannot wait anymore. OMO, They're going to perform in the Dream Concert ?! WAAAHHH.

omg.omg.omg. -DIES- XD So excited about this plus they're going to perform on the VMAJ.

Teehee. They're outfits on the press conference are totally hot btw. :-bd

Guest intelligirl

annefreaks I agree with everything you said! :D

Anyways, I think the boys look great! I love their colorful outfits and they do look well-rested and young. I have to say that I love GD's outfit. I want his jeans they're so cool and he has the most lovely skin. Youngbae was so hyper in the conference. I laughed when he I saw him dancing as they were leaving. I'm sad that Haha Mong Show was postponed because I was hoping I would get to see it during my spring break :(

....But Mezamashi theme song release tonight, right? I can't wait!!!!

[LQ]BigBang-"Hands Up" preview on Mezamashi TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLkyHY9sgNo

I think they recorded this before they went to Thailand yesterday..I like the song<333

BigBang at Thailand:

arghhhhh....I like what they're wearing,the colors and the outfits...<333333333

they look fine,young and fresh and really suit the concept of the Eversense.

they look amazing and hot..really love what they're wearing..

lol..in most of the pics..GD always stared at Seungri..G-ri love<3333

I spot a new set of cool shoes..hehehe

and the thing that makes me happy is they smiled a lot and look happy!

thanks for all the smiling pics of the boys..=)

thanks for the fancams and pics...thai fans are so lucky!

Guest intelligirl

^ I like the Hands Up song I can't wait for the full HD version!

hahamong.jpg

credit: as tagged

^ haha maknae's outfit looks funny. I really can't wait to see this :lol:

Archived