★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

i rarely feel embarrassed by Big Bang :lol: (because i love them too much to feel that way).

haha i agree that Strong Baby made me uncomfortable at first. i was like "wth, he was just all cute yesterday (MBS Gayo Daejun if im not mistaken)" when the teaser photos came out. When YG released the MV, i even didnt dare to watch it at first because people were talking about the "bed scene". GP0.7486187_1_1.gif

well until now i think i havent watched that MV more than five times :lol: meanwhile, my twin sis seems to enjoy it to the max CS0.7486251_1_1.gif she's a hardcore fangirl of him, thats why :P

mood themes credit to iconzicons @ LJ

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moment I feel embarrassed by BIGBANG..??

this is cool..I'm in..!!kekekeke..

just like missARROGANT, i felt embarrassed when they did all the girly act..

just felt like want to jump on them to make them stop..!! lol

and like Thuy,Strong Baby's MV really makes me embarrassed like hell..

I only watched the MV for 3 times only..!! kekeke..

maybe my head is still innocents..hahahahaha..

as for Dae,I totally embarrass when he go over the top to become funny..

like dressing as a girl in FO..yes its indeed funny,but I cant stop thinking,

that he is going overboard with stuff like this.. :P

Bae totally makes me embarrass when he flashed on his abs..!!

my face goes all red when I saw his body..!!

I still keep fast-forward his performance in 2009 Big Show DVD

when he took off his wife-beater..kekekekeke

Tabi just so embarrassing when he making things awkward..!!

like have nothing to say during interviews..!! :P

Kwon Leader..!! dont even get me started..

sometimes his fashion senses make me startled!!

I dont even want my friends to see him in some of his shoots..

especially my friends who not into kpop..

they teased me like hell..!!

but dont get me wrong guys..!!

I love the boys to death..

I know some of the things they do are surprising..

still I learn myself to absorb and liking 'em..

and heck,its works..!!

I might hate it at first,but I slowly grow attach to it.. :lol:

Just for laughs, has there been a time when you felt embarrassed of Big Bang or a particular member?

I feel embarassed watching seungri a lot of times

in FO, he was really awkward when he was talking to jaesuk and hyori.

haha, the bed scene in strong baby. oh gosh ..

but he's really cute when he kisses his trophy

I don't find dae that embarrassing to watch, I'm already accustomed to his goofy image.

I guess, when he does that trot dance whenever he's happy, I find it weird

I never liked taeyang with his braids, honestly didn't like that phase in '06

when i see TOP dance, it's embarrassing to watch coz

he never does it properly and I'm sure he feels embarrassed also

as for GD ... i'm too blind to be embarrassed by anything he does XD

but there are some pics of him which makes me cringe

Guest teenace

well until now i think i havent watched that MV more than five times :lol: meanwhile, my twin sis seems to enjoy it to the max

she's a hardcore fangirl of him, thats why :P

WHAT you have a twin :o

Theres only two things/person that embarrass me in the BB fandom.

That would be the How Gee MV, I only watched it twice I believe.

I love when they sing it live but I can't stand the MV for some reason.

And the other is RiRi bb.

He just leaves me speechless most of the time.

I don't know how he does it but everytime he starts talking or doing something I just can't help but laugh.

Its a good type of embarrassment though,he's just diffrent LOL.

I hope he doesn't get disturbed at college and makes some friends.

He looks sooo good at the ceremony*___*

Guest shinhdeplol

^ yeah I have a twin 3L0.7495492_1_1.gif

LOL everytime maknae praises himself, I cant help but laugh. He seems to talk about it really naturally CS0.7495608_1_1.gif. I doubt that he feels embarrassed after saying those words about himself hahahahaha

And sometimes I get embarrassed by Dae on FO too. He did too many strange and embarrassing things. But cant blame him because its variety show UL0.7495640_1_1.gif

Just for laughs, has there been a time when you felt embarrassed of Big Bang or a particular member?

The only time I felt embarrassed would

be the times when BIG BANG danced

those girly dance moves like 'TELL ME'(especially

like the 'Tell me' & the 'omona!' parts)

Though it does show that they

got the flow, but to me that is not their

style.

Second would be the time

when the guys just cracked up

in the middle during their performances ,

though it rarely happens.

But then at the end of it,their

overall perfomances are always special

& epic to me.

As for TABI, I felt awkward instead of

embarassed whenever he

danced. Dancing is really

not his thing so he looked rather weird.

But now it is getting better.

I feel if he does not treat dancing as a routine,

he will definitely do better.

Did you see how he flow

his body during the 'behind-the-scenes'

for COFFEE PARODY?

He can if he wants to.

The rest are fine with me;

I do not feel embarrassed with

Seungri's actions,nor Kwon Leadah random

cuteness or even Daedae's gags.

I just laughed it off. Because I feel that

they are just showing a part of them to the people,so

it's fine with me.

Afterall we rarely get to see the guys

on variety shows.

Hi guys! :D

Long time no post! XD I'm still trying to catch up with the BB thread since the Big Show,

and I've been lazy busy to post anything about the Electric Love Tour. :rolleyes:

I'm posting today cause I just received my copy of the STAND UP TOUR DVD and I wanted to

share some pics.

The packaging is kinda poor compared to their Korean releases, even though it's more expensive :huh: .

About the contents, Seungri's solo "Yuki no Hana" hasn't been included (it wasn't broadcasted on TBS either)

and GD's solo has been cut and only "Hot Issue" is in the DVD, even though "This Love" was shown on TV <_< .

And there aren't any backstage images or making off, only the MCs subbed in Japanese. Well, at least

according to the DVD menu, cause I haven't had time to watch it yet :P .

That's all for now. Bye! :D

DVD CASE

25jim2e.jpg

2u71yir.jpg

14alf0n.jpg

23tpmjs.jpg

4lniwk.jpg

29wlseo.jpg

dzt8c9.jpg

BOOKLET

2uos0mv.jpg

2d19u8i.jpg

107uipt.jpg

2l1cop.jpg

2rxwac9.jpg

15s1m55.jpg

vskrye.jpg

MENU SCREENCAPS

qytstt.jpg

o0diz7.jpg

28sa2xz.jpg

2yycz1v.jpg

GD's Skelly~~~~ XD

5R0.7297396_1_1.jpg

well.. dont get me wrong.. nothing to do with GD's real skeletons... hehehe~ XD

I was VERY attracted to the gloves GD wore fr the ELT; the green skelly gloves.. & it looked familiar too!!

I could not figure it out where i last sw the gloves till..... i went back to the boys first thread.. was jz browsing for old sake memory and........... I FOUND IT!!! XD

tadaa~~

SunnySideGD.jpg

GD and his PINK skelly gloves~~ :wub:

the green glove made anth apperance.... on Lollipop 2.. this time nt on GD but.. on Tae! =D

lollipop2photo10.jpg

I jz gotta get my hands in those skelly gloves!!~ n started hunting it down..

Initially... i thought it must cost a bomb... :blush: well.. its BB we're talking about. ;)

the pink one GD wore in mtv: skeleton-gloves-pink.jpg

the green; ELT & lolli_2: skeleton_gloves_green.jpg

dope right!! XD u can gt it online in deadthreads for $8.99!!!!

nw.. thats is gonna be added in my bb collection~~ XD

pics cdt: yang@gd-supporters_dcgd/gerika@soompi bb vrs. 1/miseremei@multiply

A BIGBANG light stick in LA?!

22673321308892674162341.jpg

22673321308902674162341.jpg

Spotted: BIGBANG official light stick turns on in a bedroom right in Los Angeles.It belongs to the two gorgeous VIPs and BIGBANG's lovely choreographers,Shaun Evaristo and Aimee Lucas.Where's the other one?

And how about yours,VIPs?

credit: Kanauru Production via teambigbang.blogspot.com

Korea Lotte DFS March Wallpapers

20100226202252523.jpg

20100226202252756.th.jpg20100226202252954.th.jpg

20100226202253598.jpg

20100226202253802.th.jpg20100226202254000.th.jpg

credit: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest Blaize_Alight

GD's Skelly~~~~ XD

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/190/5R0.7297396_1_1.jpg

well.. dont get me wrong.. nothing to do with GD's real skeletons... hehehe~ XD

I was VERY attracted to the gloves GD wore fr the ELT; the gloves.. & it looked familiar too!!

I could not figure it out where i last sw the gloves till..... i went back to the boys first thread.. was jz browsing for old sake memory and........... I FOUND IT!!! XD

tadaa~~

%7Boption%7DSunnySideGD.jpg

GD and hisPINK skelly gloves~~ :wub:

the green glove made anth apperance.... on Lollipop 2.. this time nt on GD but.. on Tae! =D

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7558/lollipop2photo10.jpg

I jz gotta get my hands in those skelly gloves!!~ n started hunting it down..

Initially... i thought it must cost a bomb... :blush: well.. its BB we're talking about. ;)

right!! XD u can gt it online in http://www.deadthreads.com/skeleton-gloves-pink-p-82.html

pics cdt: yang@gd-supporters_dcgd/gerika@soompi bb vrs. 1/miseremei@multiply

Sorry to cut your post

Thanx for that link, I've been wanting those gloves for a while too :)

There's also the white pair that Minzy wore in that dance battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zOkd9XfNsk

And GD wore on the intimate note episode as well ;)

Guest shinhdeplol

Today is the day final day to search for the Lollipop girl. Cant wait to see her and also the MNet program in March. Its been a long time since BB has a show like that ^^

100211 BIGBANG:『Electric Love Tour 2010』 in Yokohama

CS0.7507809_1_1.jpg

The stairway to the stage^^

ZL0.7507808_1_1.jpg

Spicy Korean food and Shin Ramyun backstage?ke ke ke..

C: http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

v your happy? For me its torture :lol:

Guest Unnursvana

wow, I am really behind on this thread... this is what happens when I don't have internet for one day.

I don't really get embarrassed over GD, he is just weird and unique and I love that about him, even his fashion sense doesn't bother me at all.

I got a little embarased when I was watching Taeyang's MV prayer when he didn't have his shirt on... I was blushing so much and giggling like a crazy person and during the whole time when I watched his concert... oh my... it isn't a bad embarrassment it is just yeah, makes me embarrassed some how.

When TOP is dancing to some songs and then especially girl song and you just see that look on his face like he is being tortured or something... he really doesn't like it. He is cute when he is doing it but it is also rather embarrassing to watch.

Every time Seungri tries to be funny or tried to imitate people in interviews or verity shows I just get so embarrassed for him -_- because he is trying way to hard to be funny and it just becomes awkward or embarrassing or when he tries to much to get attention from girls or something. Also during the "passionate" version of strong baby... I couldn't watch it, I stopped the video after like 5 second or something, it wasn't sexy or hot at all... just plain embarrassment.

I am usually fine with Daesung being goofy and silly in this interviews because he is just this happy kid who makes you laugh all the time, I don't even get embarrassed when I see him do these girl dances or dresses up like a girl, I don't get embarrassed when anyone in Big Bang does that but when Daesung is (like Seungri) trying way to hard to be funny and you can just see that it is not working and that he is trying to hard, that is when I get embarrassed. Like when he is on FO and he is like "I am the ace of this show", I just want to shout at him "no you aren't" or something.

But most of the time I am just fine with his silly or stupid image, I love his silly, goofy image.

Also when Daesung is playing the Rum Tum Tugger in Cats, I can watch the rehersals of his perfomance on youtube and I am fine but when I watced a clip of him in the play in that thight cat suit... I was just like "my eyes, my innocent eyes". I have tried million times to watch the whole clip but I can't, I always get so embarrassed of that for some reason I just can't watch it.

and @shinhdeplol oh, it is so cool that you have a twin, I also have a twin ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

vz0751047811.jpg

3l0751046811.jpg

C: DSpcial.net + BIGBANG China + bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

5e0750908311.jpg

vz0750906911.jpg

c20750898111.jpg

3l0750891511.jpg

l50750895311.jpg

zl0750889611.jpg

vz0750888011.jpg

cs0750884311.jpg

3l0750885911.jpg

9k0750881911.jpg

C: DSpcial.net + BIGBANG China + bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest universe

thanks susifg for the Stand Up DVD booklet scans!! i would love to get one but its only for Japan right? that means the DVD would not work in my region player :(

i wanna join in the discussion too!

Times when i felt embarassed by Big Bang?

well most of the time i just have to facepalm at Seungri....i love maknae to bits but he gives me secondhand embarassement almost all the time hahaha. but i think that's what makes him special, and so honest :) i remember watching this FO clip which was edited out from the real show and only broadcasted during a special episode. he actually asked Jaesuk to choose between him and Daesung to be on FO permanently. hahaha. i literally facepalmed at that time. i can't believe how bold he can get seriously. and he wasn't even joking lol. there were many other instances but well, that's the maknae we love :lol:

i cringed whenever GD have a bad hair/fashion day too. GD is my eternal bias but the things he do to himself sometimes....like the curly blonde perm, and that straight bowl cut he had during one of the Japanese award ceremonies where he performed with w-inds. i dunno i thought he looked really silly for an event so formal. i always find it a pity coz he's such a good-looking boy! but thankfully there were more hits than misses haha.

most recently, i felt awkward whenever i watched some of their Japanese interviews. i feel sad for Top and GD coz i think they really want to talk more, but unable to express themselves. it makes the atmosphere awkward especially when the Japanese interviewers seem so nice and friendly. thus, i hope both of them will put more effort in learning Japanese, not entirely for the JVIPs, but mostly for themselves. i think Japan will be a much enjoyable place to promote if they can at least converse the basics.

i can list quite a few more examples of times when i felt embarassed by Big Bang, but ultimately, i love these boys, and they make me feel proud of them much more often than feeling embarassed :D i can't tell you how blessed i felt to be a VIP now, with all the wank over the other 2 major companies. even though there may be more instances where they make me cringe in the future, i will gladly take that for a scandal-free YG and Big Bang.

and did i missed something? i wasn't aware of what Mnet programme they will be having in March :blink: someone care to explain? is it for the Lollipop Girl?

Guest Unni_Ashley

hi for GD...i love this man too much to feel embarrassed of him...though sometimes things he did so weird but i cant help but love everything ;)

For SR yeah...i dont like him in Strong Baby much, it's too sexy for his age (isnt it?!^^)

For Taeyang well he has a HOT body but...i still feel embarrassed when he didnt have his shirt on!!

For TOP...if only he can dance better...but i dun mind much since i think his style doesnt fit dancing much :)

For Daesung...no comment :P

DONT get me wrong. I love the boys so much. Like you said it's just for laugh. I'll love them no matter what :lol:

Guest chrichelle

hello everyone!!!

im excited for lollipop 2 mv..i hope it would be release next week!!!

lollipop 2 is no. 10 on gaon charts..i hope it would reach the top spot once the mv is release..hehe..

uhm..does anyone here knows if there is a link where i can watch the "the making of global warning concert tour" i found some on youtube but with thai sub..i was wondering if there is eng sub or raw file maybe..

oh and did they release a dvd for taeyangs solo concert?

thanks!!!

Archived