★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ilovearronyan

that was rather disturbing....

TOP and GD in a relationship? lol

and Tae yang is also gay...? <_<

loll i've never read something like this before.

ahahahhh u've never read a fic before???

it's a GTOP fic thats y XDDXD

(though they're only half the spotlight in the fic)

I just love how the writer puts all the crazy YG family members in their roles

kekekeke

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------Qick pass---------------------------------------

That things here are handled in such a civil and respectful tone----is---just great. I hope that we can continue with this form in our future posts.------------------

-------------------Not enough time-----again--------------but I´ll gladly read everyones thoughts on this tomorrow.

Peace out!!

Guest cirrusuncinus

(...) But let's not forget that BB has a wide demographic of following. They have a lot of older fans like 30 yrs up and casual listeners (imo..the most out of all idol groups) who dig their songs but don't necessarily fangirl/fanboy about them and join fanclubs.

So let's not dwell on this topic anymore..instead let's just make up for all the lost love and support them a whole lot more..haha

yeah! "let's not forget" ;) for me - ordinary over-30 European - BB boys are just "very talented and charismatic artists" - not only "another eye-candy asian stars". their music is truly cosmopolitan.

(but on the other hand - BB is the one of the best ambassadors of Korea)

and i know i'm not the only one :D

BB fighting!

@geminine10: Nah. 2ne1 and BB are in the same company w/c explains

their many similarities in clothes and stuff. If they are into

something, i know GD won't be afraid to tell it to the whole world :D Hahaha.

Anyway, let's not read between the lines when there isn't really anything

to read :) I dunno but when it comes to 2ne1 & BB shippings,

it feels like it's incest to me too XDD

@kresten: EVERYTHING ABT THE BOYS IS MAD ! XDD haha.

*hi-5* and i hope your friend does realize that BB is her true love.

Just wait when BB makes a comeback,

i'm sure many fans would realize where they truly belong. HAHA :))

@chibi_ryou: i enjoyed reading your post actually XD I think BB

would appreciate those fangirls who love their music more

than their looks. It's what they're really working hard for anyway.

They don't try to "go with the flow" and try to be sexy...(because

they ARE sexy without even trying!) but they just concentrate

on working hard to make BB music known :)

@hayakatsu: AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID. And yes, please!!!

The Lollipop photos are awesome and that would really

revive the front page, imo <3 Work hard! FIGHTING! :)

@Kushi: Yep. It's amazing how VIPS can stay civil XD

No bashing...or flaming...we might disagree in some points

but yeah. IT'S SURPRISINGLY PEACEFUL. O.O not that i'm

complaining though =)))))

THIS is the exact example of a good discussion :D

keep it up, guys!

Leader is very pleased :D

264l4ps.gif

Anyway, im really happy that this thread is moving :D

Even without much updates and all~ Thank you for the fancams though!

The STYLISH one is so well-taken!

Guest rach1rur3

i love how the VIPs are so passionate about this current topic and how civil we all are...

That kind of shows that BB has garnered a more mature fanbase... Open for any kind of discussions. :)

Here's my take on this:

BB has never really stuck to one image... musically, fashion wise, or what not. Their songs are usually

the type you have to listen to it more than once to appreciate. It's no the type that hits you straight

off the bat. The song not being up in charts is understandable. For one thing I think this is just a present for us

loyal VIPs who've been missing all 5 desperately. I am confident that the boys have what takes to rise up...

Not as followers, but as trend setters. We do have to admit that the boys are growing up so their baggy clothes

days are long gone... I for one embrace the new BB with their ever changing style.

It makes it more fun and exciting to be a fan since we actually have something to watch for.

Although I am worried about the fans waning as their are a lot of new groups out,

If they leave then let them be. Even TOP and YB said so themselves. I for one am proud of the achievements

BB has accomplished. To be even compared along side with a group like DBSK is a great honor

for them and for us. To think that the boys debuted about 3 years later than them. :)

The song they released is a CF song... nothing more. You don't see CF songs topping charts now do we (with the exception of Lollipop 1). CF song is up against songs from SNSD and Kara which is

their comeback songs. BB just got signed to endorse BSX with a huge billboard sign on the building.. popularity of our boys shouldn't even be questioned. The companies wouldn't sign them on for new endorsements if they weren't popular.

Sorry for the long rant, but VIPs lets not get anxious, worried, and doubtful while we await for BB's comeback...

Big Bang always comes back with a BANG!

Big Bang is VIP :wub:

Guest yaoming11

They're doing really good :)

ionno why we were worried lol

#1 Bugs

#1 Monkey

#2 Mnet

#4 Melon (booo)

#2 Soribada

------

edit: oops you updated with the names and rank right when i posted this lol

Guest MidnightByul

^oh wow. that's awesome.

Anyway, people are only worried cuz the boys havent done anything really as a group in awhile, right? Come on, guys, the pop. and fans numbers are always on constant up and down, that goes for every group.

all WE as VIPS need to do, is love and support the boys no matter. what. I mean who cares if some leave the fanbase let them, it shows on some level that their loyalty and support is fickle.

Guest teenace

^^awesome and this is without the MV.

I agree with the comments from the previous page,some of us are just getting 'comeback jitters'.

Kind of like cold feet on the wedding day,I think every fan feels like this.

We want them to do well and overtake the competition easily,we're kind of spoiled by BB lol.

Guest juang_bb

See?!? They're actually doing good on the charts! Kara's lupin is their comeback single and it's up against a cf song. I think some worried too much. We had that entire discussion when there's no need to really worry. I'm not saying the points raised were invalid because I am actually happy that we had that discussion.cheer up vips! :)

Guest syao_sid

[NEWS] Big Bang’s ‘Lollipop 2′ an “All-Kill” continues to rise on charts!

Big Bang released their new song for their cyon phone ‘Lollipop 2′ endorsement, “Lollipop 2″ and it has been killing the online and offline music charts as soon as it was released on February 19th.

Teddy and both G-Dragon and TOP took part in the making of this song, both in composing and writing the lyrics.

This catchy tune has been able to beat out new songs like “Oh!” by SNSD, “Lupin” by Kara and 2AM’s “Even If I die, I Can’t Let You Go”. These songs are currently being promoted by idol groups and it is very fascinating how a song such as “Lollipop 2” with no promotions or plans for promotions, can beat songs that are being promoted by idol groups on famous music programs.

Last year’s Lollipop song by Big Bang featuring 2NE1 dominated the charts as soon as it went out and this year they were able to do it again all on their own with an electric hip-hop beat and a catchy tune that proved to be an all-kill.

Big Bang fans are getting more impatient than ever for Big Bang’s official comeback to Korea and their brand new album and solo promotions of TOP and Daesung as well as Taeyang.

Korean article: mdtoday

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest ooxstacee

Wow, this thread is just zooming from the discussions.

Regarding the charts, Lollipop is a CF song. How well do you want it to do?

I would say it's doing quite GOOD, when it's going up against songs that are being promoted every weekend & songs that have music videos that go with it and everything. It's actually beating those promoted songs in some charts.

We can't be too greedy.

I actually have no problem with them not topping charts or appealing to the majority of the population, becuase that's when they'll become known as 'over-rated.' As long as they have a way of getting their music out to people, I'm happy. They don't need to top anything or prove to anyone that they can make good music. We know they can and that's all that matters.

Big Bang will always be a big hit when they come back. They're known to be 'different' so no, I don't think they need to make the same type of music just to hit charts. People, even antis, are anticipating their comeback because it's always unique.

And YG is not going more for looks now. Looks come with the package, sometimes.

If you look at their members and compare to other companies' members, you can definitely tell it's not from looks.

Big Bang is the first group that actually grabbed me in through their music, not their looks. Their looks started coming to me a few months in, after looking at them for a while, they start looking good.

And this doesn't have anything to do with BB, but Dara was an actress. And I don't know why people say she can't sing. She sings pretty well, imo. Not the best vocals, but she's not horrible at it.

There's really no reason to worry about their popularity falling.

Even though they've been in Japan for quite a while, they appear all over. You see them on TV so it's not like people forgot about them. You still hear their music. They went solo, so you still got to see at least one member of BB performing. They were in dramas/movies, so you see them on tv .. again. They're on ads, on top of buildings & in subways. Variety shows would be another. So they're not forgotten.

:) I have faith in Big Bang.

I've never stayed with one group for this long before. And I've never meant it when I said I'm going to fly over there to see them in concert. I still don't believe I did that.

Guest JAEBOO-

I don't think this was ever posted

shorewood @ DCGD

SuG members blogging about BIGBANG/GD's HB ? : )

hope someone can translate this.

I tried translating it. So , here's the translated part. Sorry for the horrible translating.

Because this is my 2nd time translating, just using google translator. so yeah.

Takeru's Review (Vocal)

Big Bang live in Yokahama Arena, So we go to Yokahama Arena and watch them together with other members. (I think it was SUG members?) While watching them, I'm amazed/surprised at their high performances and capabilities of each members. They have cool songs and heartbreaker sounds good.

Shinpei's Review (Drum)

I went yesterday to Big Bang's live concert in Yokahama Arena. I went first to their concert and next to Ali Bruno (No clue what is it.) I enjoyed watching them and they're really good at dancing and singing, I want to see them if there are any other chance.

Translated By: JAEBOO- / Me

PS There are other words that I don't understand because its japanese. Sorry, if i didn't translate it because I don't understand japanese and korean lol =_=.

Guest stardaisy212

Lotte Duty Free 30th Anniversary

20100222112647731.jpg

2010022211350710011.jpg

2010022211372510011.jpg

d53c95cbca4087f2be847a2.jpg

ded2b99236950d4245ec20f.jpg

6b3ab2af97d0ecd78d90d63.jpg

이날 기념식에는 롯데면세점의 모델로 활약중인 비, 빅뱅(지드래곤, 탑, 승리, 대성, 태양), 박용하, 송승헌, 지성, 최지우가 참석하였다. 빅뱅의 탑은 스케줄상 참석하지 못했다. <- i think it said that Top couldnt attend

Guest missARROGANT

Lotte Duty Free 30th Anniversary-22FEB10

BB boys look so small next to Bi. Cound not find the group photo..

gdbi.jpg

Edit: opps someone post more photos. It is different though :D

Guest shinhdeplol

BK0.7309794_1_1.jpg

KN0.7309801_1_1.jpg

FK0.7309807_1_1.jpg

8S0.7309814_1_1.jpg

AS0.7309823_1_1.jpg

C: 디지뱅 ★ @ BBVIPZ

A70.7310326_1_1.jpg

VO0.7310332_1_1.jpg

R90.7310406_1_1.jpgBE0.7310410_1_1.jpg480.7310413_1_1.jpgZ40.7310418_1_1.jpg

9L0.7310421_1_1.jpgKV0.7310424_1_1.jpg1H0.7310427_1_1.jpg3F0.7310430_1_1.jpg

PA0.7310433_1_1.jpgCU0.7310436_1_1.jpgRT0.7310441_1_1.jpg9U0.7310443_1_1.jpg

ND0.7310497_1_1.jpg

AR0.7310504_1_1.jpg

VR0.7310508_1_1.jpg

TX0.7310544_1_1.jpgDA0.7310545_1_1.jpg130.7310551_1_1.jpg150.7310554_1_1.jpg

5K0.7310557_1_1.jpg8L0.7310562_1_1.jpgMY0.7310566_1_1.jpgYE0.7310571_1_1.jpg

8D0.7310574_1_1.jpgL70.7310575_1_1.jpgKF0.7310576_1_1.jpg5R0.7310577_1_1.jpg

PN0.7310606_1_1.jpg

X80.7310607_1_1.jpg

4D0.7310609_1_1.jpg

ZX0.7310610_1_1.jpg

C: J.GV @ bbvipz

i have just checked daum cafe. our boys lost 40+ fans since yesterday evening.

sigh. how i wish they would come back right now. why summer????

lotte5.jpg

lotte4.jpg

lotte3a.jpg

lotte2.jpg

Daesung's expression is so cuteee^^

lotte1.jpg

lotte6.jpg

lotte8.jpg

credit as tagged &bbvipz

G-ri look tired..lol..I wonder what made TY laughed so hard..he looks adorable<3333

Guest vetrina

GD looks so tired! And is it just me or what, he looks so grown up on these pictures, makes me kinda sad :(

Luv the hot pink scarf

airport_gd.jpg

c: www.gd-880818

Oh God!! where was this taken???! he looks fine! loving the pink scarf! GD can absolutely wear anything he want!!! I LOVE GD!!!

Archived