★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

Is it just me or do I worry too much?

The lyrics are a bit too.. risky for G-dragon right now?

Why does he need to make his songs so sexual even after being threatened with jail ?

Oh please he's not not gonna let some government censors prevent him from expressing his music in the way that he wants to.

And on the fanclub numbers dropping, i'm sure they're gonna spike back up when they return. Big Bang's been gone for almost a year, they even said their fans could join other fan clubs if they wanted to. Just so you know DBSK's fanclub dropped like 100,000 lol... that doesn't mean they're less famous or anything

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

I love the Lollipop 2 teaser!

The lyrics are.....suggestive and thats mostly why I love it lol.

Can't wait for the whole MV cause the teaser wasnt enough.

They look so cute and hot at the same time,GD never change<3

Tabi is singing again too!

Guest lovesong3208

kya~

i've been spazzing for the last 20 minutes about their new CF mv thing

aaaaAAAAaaah!

hehe the song IMO is pretty catchy. and man. the "suggestiveness" of the lyrics

are only if you think of it like that. I didn't realize it until people started saying so -_-''

sigh we all have such corrupted minds~

but anyways~~ about BB's fanclub #s dropping lol I remember TOP saying during

one interview that "we won't hold them back because those who leave would leave anyways"

Pwahaha man. but i'm sticking around as long as BB is here :D well...even after that :P

anyhow~ like how yaoming11 it will spike back up when they do a come back. I mean not

to hate on any male new male groups or anything that came out recently but....BB has got a

charm they just don't have. actually that goes for all the other 'older' kpop idol groups back in the

days~

it's always funny when i see others worry about the decreasing of fans...don't worry you guys this is BIGBANG we're talking about...when it's time for their EPIC comeback old fans and new fans will reappear again so don't worry...let's just sit back and enjoy the ride...

gah the LOLLIPOP cf song is just so awesome!!!! can't wait for the MV tonight!!! gah! ELT is already over? can't believe it that was fast!!! man!!! I still can't get over how 2009 went by so fast! I mean BIG SHOW 2009 is still very fresh in my mind and then popped out BIGSHOW 2010 and now ELT 2010...wowzers!!!

Love that pic of sweaty GD! kekeke damn is it wrong to say i miss his blond hair but I so love his black hair? Blond hair makes GD look like an innocent Angel but black hair makes him look so manily and handsome!!! gah!!!

after tonight BIG BANG IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!!!

BIG BANG IS BACK LOVE!!!

Guest universe

woah i have been gone for around two days and there's so much updates!! it was really tiring but fruitful backtracking all those pages. not gonna post alot now coz i'm sleep-deprived, but i will be waking up just 5 hours later for the Lollipop 2 song haha.

regarding the daum fan cafe's numbers dropping, i'm sure they will increase once Big Bang have their comeback. hey maybe it will increase right after Lollipop 2 is released! i do hope the VIPs will stay loyal and wait till the end of the year for their comeback. i really hope it be the end of the year. i thought YG said June-August at first. the end of the year will be the max for me. i will seriously go crazy if YG postponed it till next year :lol:

and people are commeting that GD's lyrics are suggestive. i dunno, but if no one pointed it out, i certainly did not think so. we all understand English, that's why we tend to read more into it. i doubt it will get banned or anything though. "Breathe" lyrics are way more suggestive, but the song itself did not get banned, isn't it?

shall join in the epicness in a few hours time. the wait is almost over VIPs!!!

Guest ooxstacee

These boys just attract all sorts of celebrities to their concerts. LOL!

Both Big Show & ELT are filled with celebrities.

Heeey, Nakashima Mika went too. :P GD likes that.

And OMG LOLLIPOP2!

The full isn't even out yet and I keep listening to the teaser!

Wah, I can't wait! :) So happy.

When GD dropped the phone, TOP goes "ah, jinja~" LOL, that is too cute.

But uh, the lyrics .. a little sexual are we? HAHA.

I see what they mean by 'manlier' now. :P

Guest sweetheartsx0x

i can say this enough times but i love these boys so much.

& i'm looking forward to Lollipop 2. the song has already been on repeat for me since this morning. the last Lollipop song was my most played song on itunes and i see this new song will be the same.

i cannot wait for them to release their cd.

Guest WintersRain

i apologize if this was posted already but wow!

Big Bang - Lies (concert in Japan)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3e4iuriuIk

fans are going absolutely nuts

that was jiyong's shine a light concert performance ^.^

OMG LOLLIPOP 2 IS KILLING ME~~~~~~

aaw, jiyong's voice is so sexay~~~~~ XD <33333333

i know a lot of people are saying that it's too autotuned... but seriously, i think big bang is the only band who really knows how to USE autotune. they use it to make their voices sound only that tiniest bit digital, so as to still allow each of their voice's individual attributes to shine through~~ ^.^ i personally think the usage of autotune fits this song really well, and the song ROCKS!!!

big bang is back baby!

I'm really excited for any comeback they make! I'm so gutted about the time difference because it's the 19th here already! Arrgghh so unfair!

Guest Banana Peel

LOL! I loved this last scene of the video. Aw Top, giggling in the back HAHA, aww they seem so happy when they're all together :D i'm definitely looking forward for their GROUP comeback the most. I missed seeing them so giggly together! (:

Lollipop preview sounds interesting all right, mature than the first one for sure. I hope that TY, Daesung & Seungri all get fair amount of camera time because the "preview" video was full of TOP & GD! lol <3 ahhh. Is it going to release tonight? I hope sooo.

Guest karendm

Ok, maybe it's me, but everyone is talking about the preview video to Lollipop2, but I can't seem to find it! Can someone please give me a link to it?

Thanks.

Guest pinkswirlz

OHEMGEE;; today we had our valentine's dance (i kno its late since valentines day was last week) and they played WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! half of the ppl were like "wth is this?" xD

Archived